Lori and Daddy Ch. 03

Story Info
Lori tries again, but Mum gets the action.
1.1k words
4.53
137.9k
29

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whinston
Whinston
680 Followers

This is a continuation of the story between Lori and her family, so it will make more sense if you have read the previous chapters.

All characters are of legal age and are totally fictitious. Please leave as much or as little feedback as you want. All is welcome.

LORI AND DADDY Ch.03

Later that day Lori was in her room watching T.V. Her mum was asleep in her room totally dosed up on her medication. Not long later she heard her daddy come home. She tiptoed to her door and listened out. She heard him go into his bedroom. Disappointed Lori was about to go back to her T.V. when the sound of the bathroom door opening and the shower running sparked her interest.

Lori stripped naked and admired her body in her mirror. She ran her hands down her slender curves and gave her bald pussy a quick rub. Stroking her fingertips back up over her flat toned tummy sending tingles through her body she started to tweak her nipples on her large round breasts. When they were sufficiently erect she went to the bathroom door. Hearing the splashing of the water she quietly snuck in.

Her daddy had his back to her. She had never really seen him naked, well not since she was too young to notice anyway. She was impressed. He had looked after himself and had the body of a man ten years his junior. Lori slowly opened the shower door and got in. Wrapping her arms around his waist she grabbed his dick, which she felt grow harder in her hands, and she hugged him tightly, squeezing her large firm breasts and hard nipples into his back.

"Welcome home daddy" she said in a sexy tone. He spun around wrapping his arms around her and squeezing her cute round butt.

"Lori I would love to, but your mother is just across the hall and…" he trailed off as Lori started to gyrate her lower body into him. His cock grew harder and harder pressing up between them. She kissed his muscular chest and neck softly as she dug her nails into his ass, pulling him into her more. Things were getting heated, then…

"Huni, are you in there?"

"Oh shit!" gasped Lori's daddy "Lori, you gotta hide!"

"No WAY! I need to have this now!" she said frustrated as she grabbed his cock. He let out a groan

"No, quick, the cupboard!" Lori ran naked and dripping wet to the cupboard just as her mother walked in dressed only in a robe.

"Huni?" she called out, sounding a little drunk, but noticeably seductive.

"Yes dear? What's wrong? Is everything ok?"

"mmmm yeah it's fine, it's better than fine, I'm feeling gooood" She opened the shower door, "Oh and it looks like you are too." Lori heard her mother giggle, the way she did when she was 'playing' with her teachers.

"Sweetheart, it must be the medication, I don't think…"

"Then don't. Just enjoy it. I'm feeling a bit naughty…"

Lori cracked the cupboard door open a little to see her mother drop her robe and get into the shower where she immediately got on her knees and took her husbands stiff cock into her mouth. At first Lori thought she felt a pang of jealousy deep within her, but as she watched her mummy's head bob up and down she realised that she was feeling turned on.

Her mother looked quite sexy with her long black hair flattened wet down her back. Her breasts were a little larger than Lori's, but didn't look as firm. Her waist was still quite slim and toned, but her hips had more of a curve to them, spilling out to her long tanned legs. Lori watched as her mother gave her daddy's cock one last lick up the entire shaft. Then stand up and kiss him long and hard. Her daddy squeezed his wife's ass hard, obviously enjoying it. Lori could feel herself getting wetter and wetter as she watched her daddy bend his knees, place the head of his cock at the entrance to her mummy's pussy then stand up slowly. Lori almost groaned with her mother as at that instant she slipped two fingers inside herself right up to the knuckle.


Lori's mother raised one of her legs so that her husband could grab it and pin it to the side of his waist and they proceeded to fuck quickly and loudly. Her mothers back was to Lori and all she could see was her ass pressed against the glass sliding up and down in time with her groans of pleasure.

After only a few minutes Lori heard groans she recognised from her daddy and straight after the movements stopped. Lori watched her mother turn around and slide her body against her husband who ran his hands up her tummy to grasp her large soft breasts. Lori had to stifle a gasp when she saw that her mummy was almost totally clean shaven, having only a landing strip of hair. Concentrating a little harder Lori could see her daddy's cum leaking out of her mummy's wet pussy and down her legs. Lori didn't care that it was in and on her mother; she had a strong urge to burst into the shower and lick up her daddy's cum.

After a few quick squeezes of his wife's breasts Lori's daddy spun her around so her back was to the wall and kissed his way down her body. Lori's mother grabbed her husband's hair in her hands and forced his face deeper into her pussy as he ate her out noisily. Lori could easily the slurping and licking above her mother's cries of pleasure. After one finally loud cry of,

"Oh GOD!!!"

Lori saw her mother's legs buckle and she had to sit down on the shower floor, a huge grin on her face. While down there she put her husband's soft cock in her mouth once more and sucked it hard again. Lori then watched as for the next half an hour her parents fucked like rabbits, anyway they could as loudly as they could. Lori herself found the whole thing such a turn on that she came herself, two fingers furiously pumping in and out of her pussy.

After her daddy had pulled out and cum heavily all over her mummy's breasts and very hard nipples they both cleaned up and went downstairs for dinner. Lori waited to make sure they were gone before going to her room and grabbing her vibrator. She didn't even bother to close her door properly she was so horny that she HAD to get herself off again. With the visions of her daddy fucking her mother, wishing it was her instead, and the help of her vibrator Lori came twice in quick succession. That had sealed it; she needed to fuck her daddy. She knew she would never cure the hunger she felt deep inside until she had felt his warm cum filling up her young pussy.

Whinston
Whinston
680 Followers