Lori and Daddy Ch. 08

Story Info
Mummy joins the fun.
2.1k words
4.62
120k
27

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whinston
Whinston
677 Followers

This is a continuation of the story between Lori and her family, so it will make more sense if you have read the previous chapters.

All characters are of legal age and are totally fictitious. Please leave as much or as little feedback as you want. All is welcome.

*

The next evening Lori's mother, Beth, arrived home straight after her daddy. Wishing for a repeat of the previous night Lori was lying on her bed naked waiting for her daddy to come in. When she heard her mother's voice as well she quickly threw on some clothes and went down stairs.

After dinner Lori went into the kitchen where her daddy was making coffee for Beth and himself.

"Daddy, what the hell is she doing here?! I was hoping we could... you know..." Lori leaned her back against the wall and unzipped the front of the dress she was wearing revealing her full firm breasts and hard nipples.

"She got off early. Sorry baby looks like we'll have to wait." He replied giving her breasts a quick squeeze.

"I CAN'T!" she moaned pouting. "I want to fuck you again daddy."

"But with your mother here we...."

"What daddy?" asked Lori noticing the look on his face like he had just realised something. "Well you mother's medication does make her sleepy. If she were asleep we may be able to have a quickie..." He knew it was a long shot, but he had gotten the taste of fucking his little girl and now he wanted it every hour of the day.

Lori got her Beth's medication out of the drawer and put two pills into her coffee.

"It is only two she uses right daddy?" she asked

"That's right baby."

Lori grinned and dissolved another two before her daddy could stop her.

"She'll fall asleep quicker, trust me daddy"

Again, letting his small brain do the talking he agreed and took the coffee to his wife.

Not long after Beth was yawning. "I think I'll head off to bed." Lori's daddy just smiled and nodded. When he heard his bedroom door open he waited a few minutes before heading up. Looking in he saw his wife deep asleep and so headed to Lori's room his cock already hardening.

As he entered Lori was already on her bed naked, her legs hanging over the end of her bed which was side on to the door. One hand was tugging at her erect sensitive nipples; the other was pumping her vibrator in and out of her young wet pussy. When she heard her daddy panting as he watched she leaned up on her elbows and threw the vibrator onto the floor.

"Sorry daddy I couldn't wait."

He was so turned on he couldn't care and stripped down immediately, his hard thick cock springing up as he pulled his boxers off.

"Well I'm here now baby girl" he grinned burying his face in his daughter's sweet, bald pussy.

"Oh god daddy you're so good at that. I'm ready for that big cock of yours. Fuck me daddy, fuck your dirty little girl!"

He needed no more encouragement and slid his long thick cock deep into his baby. He grabbed and squeezed Lori's large breasts as he fucked her making her groan with pleasure. Then as he pumped harder he gripped her hips so he could really thrust deep inside her.

They were both moaning and groaning so loudly that neither of them heard Beth open her bedroom door and walk down the hallway. Lori let out a scream as she came, soaking her pussy and daddy's cock with her juices as her daddy started squirting his cum deep inside her. It was after the first shot of cum they both heard the door open...

"Oh my God! What is going on in here?!" Lori's mother was standing at the door barely covered by her robe.

"Shit!" was all her daddy could say as he pulled out and emptied practically his entire load over Lori's breasts and pussy. Beth couldn't stop staring in shock as stream after stream of thick whit spunk erupted out of her husbands cock and all over her daughter's naked body. It was only after the last few drops dripped out onto Lori's bald pussy that anyone said anything.

"Mummy it's not what you think." Lori squeaked.

"Not what I... What I think is that you two are fucking, having a good time and not thinking of inviting me!" Beth replied stepping closer.

Lori and her daddy looked at each other in shock, then they noticed the lustful look in her eyes and realised that the medication had taken full effect.

"Huni I don't think you know what you're doing.." he said heading towards his wife.

"I know full well what I'm doing huni." Beth replied. She dropped her robe and stepped up to her husband. "I'll deal with you in a bit dearest." She winked giving him a sensual kiss and his sticky cock a quick squeeze. Pushing him aside Beth headed over to Lori. Lori started to sit up, but her mother pushed her back down. Getting on the bed with her daughter Beth started to lick and suck all of her husband's cum off her daughter's body.

Lori gasped in shock then the wonderful sensual feeling of her mummy's tongue all over her body took over and she was soon moaning softly. Lori's daddy just stared not knowing what to do. This wasn't how his wife would usually act, but watching her lick all his cum off of his daughter was defiantly turning him on. The shame he felt inside soon disappeared when Beth, having sucked up all his cum, started kissing her way down her daughter's hot sticky body.

"Oh mummy that feels so good" sighed Lori, as her mother's lips caressed her inner thighs. Beth kissed higher and higher up her daughter's thighs and then just as her outstretched tongue reached Lori's dripping pussy she pulled away.

"No" moaned Lori softly. She was about to speak again when her mother pressed her mouth to hers. Lori parted her lips to her mother's probing tongue and her daddy watched transfixed as mother and daughter made out like horny teenagers. He absent-mindedly started stroking his engorged cock never taking his eyes off the show in front of him.

Beth pulled her mouth from Lori and again kissed her way down her daughter's body. Lori held on to the back of her mummy's head pressing it into her. Beth didn't stop this time. She started licking and sucking at Lori's young pussy, just like she had done before when in her drug induced state she thought that Lori was her old University roommate.

Lori started moaning louder and louder as Beth sucked her pussy better than ever, nibbling down on her clit, swirling her tongue in Lori's tight hole. Hearing her husband grunting softly Beth pulled away from Lori's pussy and looked over to him. Seeing him stroking his large thick cock she tutted and shook her head.

"Don't waste that wonderful stiff prick over there lover" Beth cooed, "come over here and shove it in my pussy!"

"Oh God yes! Go on daddy, that'll be so hot!" panted Lori looking over at him too. He fought with his inner voice,

'This is wrong, I shouldn't be fucking around with my daughter and I shouldn't take advantage of my wife, especially while she's eating out my baby girl!'

"Please!" both Beth and Lori called while smiling at him sweetly.

"How can I refuse?" he said with a cheeky grin. Beth immediately went back to sucking down on Lori's pussy as her husband came up behind her. Beth moaned into Lori's crotch as he ran his hand all over her pussy making sure it was wet. It was. With one long stroke he slid his entire length deep into his wife's hot pussy. It wasn't as tight as Lori's, but it still squeezed his thick cock pleasantly.

"Fuck me harder big boy!" Beth shouted as he slowly stroked his massive member in and out of his wife. Not wanting to disappoint he started slamming his dick in and out, his heavy balls slapping into her ass.

Beth struggled to keep her mouth in contact with Lori's pussy due to the pounding her husband was giving her so using the fingers of one hand she started frigging her clit. Lori screamed with pleasure at the new sensation and both her parents could tell she was getting close. Her daddy wasn't too far off either; the whole situation had him turned on more than ever before and being able to see the look on his little girls face as his wife ate her out was pushing him near to the edge.

"Shit that is good baby. I love you're cock!" Beth groaned as her husband fucked her harder, leaning under her to play with her clit at the same time.

None of them could handle any more. Lori was the first, screaming as she flooded her mummy's face with her pussy juices. On hearing this her daddy lost it and filled his wife's tight cunt full of his hot thick cum. The sensation of her husband's cum in her pussy and her daughter's cum over her face was too much and Beth spasamed, her pussy squeezing her husbands cock more as she came.

All three collapsed onto Lori's bed, a heaving mass of hot sweaty bodies. Lori noticed her daddy's cock hadn't gone all the way down so she leaned across him and started to suck it clean. Beth leaned in and started kissing her husband running her nails over his hard chest. He was really getting into it only stopping when he felt his hardened cock squeezed tightly by something hot and wet. Thinking Lori had found a different way of blowing him he opened his eyes to see Lori sitting on his cock riding him slowly with her arms stretched up in the air running her hair through her fingers.

"Oh shit that is sweet" he groaned quietly, leaning forward and grabbing his daughter's young firm breasts.

"Ride him good baby!" called her mummy. "Now eat me stud!" She said climbing on top of her husbands face facing her daughter. She ground her slick pussy hard on to her husband's probing tongue. Grabbing her hips he held his wife to stop her from thrashing around as she started moaning in pleasure with each deep breath.

Beth leaned forward and started sucking on Lori's hard nipples and groping the full firm flesh of her breasts. Lori's screams of pleasure increased. She loved the feeling of her daddy's long, thick cock filling her tight, little pussy as she ground her body onto it, but add in the sensation of her mother sucking her nipples and Lori was soon on her way to another orgasm. She bucked wildly soaking her daddy's dick with her juices and collapsing on the bed next to him, gasping for breath.

Beth got off her husband's face and onto all fours. Kissing him hard to taste her juices on his lips she whispered,

"Fuck my ass. Fill me with your cum!"

He got up aimed his slick cock head at his wife's closed ass hole and pressed it in. Beth didn't waste anytime and leaned back forcing more and more of her husband's cock inside her.

"Holy shit!" he cried. He had always wanted to fuck his wife up the ass, but she had never let him. It was so tight he couldn't get all of his cock inside her. Going as far as he dared he started pumping what there was in and out. Quickening the pace with each thrust it wasn't long before he was pounding his wife's ass with all he had.

Beth bit down on Lori's pillow to stop from screaming out too loudly. Lori couldn't believe how hot it was watching her daddy fuck her mummy up the ass on her bed. Not wanting to be left out she started alternating between sucking on her daddy's balls and her mummy's nipples.

Both her mummy and daddy were moaning and groaning loudly. Then suddenly her mother pulled her face from the pillow,

"OH FUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKK!!!" Beth cried cumming harder than she could ever remember, her juices almost spraying out onto Lori's hand that was playing with her daddy's balls. Lori felt her daddy's muscles tense then he groaned as he started cumming inside Beth's ass. He let the first few shots off deep within his wife, but then he pulled out unloading the last of it over Beth's back. As Lori licked up his cum from her mother's body he slammed his cock back into his wife's ass and rolled them both over.

"Holy crap that was amazing" Beth sighed as her husband lay behind her in the spoons position, his cock still buried inside her. Lori lay next to her mother facing her. Kissing her softly Lori ran her finger tips up and down her mummy's wet pussy lips before they all fell into a deep incestuous sleep.

Whinston
Whinston
677 Followers