Lori and Daddy Ch. 09

Story Info
Mum wakes up first and gets a shock.
1.6k words
4.63
137.5k
30

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whinston
Whinston
679 Followers

This is the last chapter of the story between Lori and her family, so it will make more sense if you have read the previous chapters.

All characters are of legal age and are totally fictitious. A big thank you to all those who voted and left feedback, I hope you enjoy this last instalment as much as the others. Please continue your support and drop me an email.

LORI AND DADDY Ch.09

Lori's mother, Beth was the first to wake up. The medication her husband and daughter had slipped her the night before had totally worn off. It took her a second to realise where she was. Then the memories of the night before slowly started to return to her, she had felt tired and gone to bed early. The last thing she remembered was going to her daughter's room and feeling a sense of shock.

Beth let out a little gasp when she heard a murmur in front of her. Looking down she saw Lori's head at the same level of her tummy. Lori, still asleep, then stretched her legs pushing herself up bringing her face in line with her mother's. Beth was even more shocked when Lori absent-mindedley started stroking her large soft breasts.

Beth couldn't make out what it was, but something else didn't seem quite right, then she felt it. An arm she recognised as her husband's leaned over her mid-section, hugging both her and her daughter. He pressed himself into her and she could feel his warm breath on the back of her neck, she had to admit it did feel nice. Then he groaned and shifted his crotch slightly.

'Oh shit he's in my ass!' Beth thought as she felt her husband's semi-hard cock moving inside her tight ass hole. She was totally disgusted; she was lying in her daughter's bed with her husband filling her ass with his cock and her daughter playing with her breasts. Beth had no idea what to do, all she knew was that she wanted to get out of there preferably without the other two waking up.

Shifting her position up a little, hoping to get her husbands still thick cock out of her ass, Beth didn't realise that she was bringing her large breasts inline with her daughters face.

"What the hell?!" she gasped as she felt something warm and wet surround her nipple. She couldn't believe her eyes when she saw that Lori had started to suck on them, and quite hard as well. Beth was disgusted, partly at Lori sucking on her nipples, and partly because she felt them grow hard in her daughter's mouth. Beth instinctively jerked her body back, but not only did she not break free of Lori's sucking mouth, but she pressed her ass harder into her moaning husband.

'Holy crap it's growing!' She cried to herself as she felt her husband's large penis grow to almost its full size inside of her, but before she could do anything about that a whole new sensation ripped through her body.

"Oh god no!" Beth whispered to herself as Lori started stroking her pussy with her small nimble hands. Beth closed her eyes desperately trying to think of a way out of this, all the while Lori was sucking her now hard nipples and running her hand all over her smooth pussy. To add to that her husband was behind her, his large cock buried in her ass, and was now slowly moving it in and out.

Beth quickly noticed her breathing becoming heavy and Lori's hand sliding over her pussy was starting to get wet. Her thoughts of disgust and escape were fast becoming blurred, by feelings of excitement and horniness. Beth hadn't felt these for years and they did feel quite good, then suddenly Lori eased a finger into her pussy as far as it could go and swirled it around.

"Mmmm that feels good" Beth moaned out loud before she could stop herself.

"You like that mummy?"

Beth eyes opened like a flash. Lori was awake and now consciously playing with her. Beth didn't know what was more shocking, that her daughter was knowingly playing with her pussy, or that she was beginning to enjoy it a lot.

"Wha?...wha...?" started Beth, but she never finished. Lori went back to sucking on her nipples and the way she was playing with her pussy was too much. Beth started moaning softly with each heavy breath enjoying the feeling of her daughter's fingers stroking the inside of her pussy more and more.

She started grinding her pussy into Lori's hand which was also gyrating her ass with her husband's cock inside.

"Oh baby that feels good."

Beth turned her head to see her husband waking up. He leaned in and kissed her hard probing into her mouth with his tongue. It was then that she decided to go with it; it was feeling so good anyway.

Lori could feel her mother's pussy getting wetter and wetter and she started kissing Beth's neck. With her fingertips Lori could feel her daddy's cock pressing through from her mummy's ass.

"Fuck her daddy, make her cum, then you can have me!" Lori growled naughtily loving the incestuous threesome. Her daddy started fucking Beth's ass harder and harder. They could both feel her shuddering with excitement.

"Oh god you're so tight here I come..." Lori's daddy groaned and started filling his wife's ass with his cum. He continued to thrust as it started oozing out.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" Beth panted, she couldn't take anymore, the feeling of her ass filled with hot thick cum and her daughter's fingers expertly playing in her pussy was too much and with a scream Beth's whole body tensed as she came, covering Lori's hand with her juices.

They all collapsed on the bed, Lori and her mother either side of her daddy. Lori was sucking her fingers clean from her mummy's juices when Beth got enough breath back to speak.

"That was...How long have you two been...?"

"Now huni it's not what you think..."

"Shut up daddy, we can't explain this away." Lori cut in, "Daddy wasn't getting what he clearly need from you mummy, I saw his cock and wanted it so I seduced him. We've been fucking ever since."

"I err... well that's the short version I suppose..."

"But she's our daughter baby, although she is good with her hands..."

"I'm good with my mouth too mummy." Lori smiled, "But you can't blame me, I mean just look at how wonderful daddy's cock is." Saying this Lori started stroking his cock, feeling it grow in her small hands.

"It is kinda nice now that you mention it." Beth admitted.

"It feels amazing too mummy"

Beth reached over and squeezed her husbands cock in her hands as well. Both Beth and Lori felt it twitch in their grasp and they continued to stroke it up and down.

"Do you like that daddy?" Lori asked. He just lay back and let out a low moan of pleasure, which turned into a louder groan when he felt the warm wet sensation of a tongue licking up and down. Looking down a huge grin spread across his face. Both Lori and Beth were licking the length of his thick shaft, every now and again sucking their way to the top and kissing passionately before going back down on him.

When Beth was satisfied at the slickness of her husbands large cock she climbed on top, sinking it deep into her wet tight pussy. She wasted no time in riding him harder than ever before and with Lori sucking hard on her nipples, breasts and neck it wasn't long before Beth was screaming her way to another orgasm.

"Your turn Lori" she panted as she climbed off. Lori sucked her daddy's dick once, tasting her mummy's sweet juices, then climbed on top and copied her mother in riding her daddy hard. Lori squeaked with each breath as Beth started playing with her clit.

"Oh shit. I'm close baby!" groaned Lori's daddy, loving the feeling of his little girl's young tight pussy squeezing his throbbing penis.

"Me, me too daddy!" Lori panted back. Beth turned round and kissed her husband hard as he thrust his hips up, pushing his cock deep into Lori and holding it there. Lori let out a cry of pleasure.

"Not in there huni, on us!" Pleaded Beth.

"Oh yes daddy, that'd be so hot!" grinned Lori. She climbed off and joined her mother in kneeling on the floor. Lori watched, her mouth watering, as her daddy jacked off right in there faces. With a loud groan he aimed his cock at Lori's open mouth and pumped his hot thick cum onto her tongue. Before he finished he moved over and finished off in Beth's waiting mouth.

He watched in amazement as his wife and little girl swapped his cum between each other in a wild passionate kiss. They would drip it from one tongue to the other then mash them together, kissing like horny teenagers.

Finally they both swallowed what they each had and joined their favourite man on Lori's bed. They all lay there totally exhausted.

"We should get to work" Beth said looking at her husband, "and you have to get to school young lady" she smiled looking at Lori.

Just then the phone went. Lori's daddy answered and was only talking for a little while when he hung up and turned back to the others.

"My sister and her son are going to stay for a few days; she's finally sorting out that divorce. I already said she could, I hope that's alright."

Lori and her mother just looked at each other and smiled.

"The more the better daddy!"

Whinston
Whinston
679 Followers