Lori and Jonah: A Seduction Ch. 02

Story Info
A hot student learns more than just biology.
3.8k words
4.47
32k
14

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indianfire
indianfire
174 Followers

Author's Note: All characters in my story are the age of legal consent (18 or older). To better understand this story you may want to read the first chapter. Thank you to all my faithful readers. As always, please vote, leave comments, and send feedback. Please enjoy!!

---

When Lori woke the next morning, she found herself in unfamiliar settings. She was in a big bed in a blue bedroom. The bed was big enough for two, but she was alone in it. After a moment she remembered where she was: Jonah Blacbrook's bedroom. She smiled at that. Where was he? she wondered. He had to still be here, it was his house. Inhaling, she caught the scent of something sweet drifting in from the hallway.

Leaving his bed and his bedroom, Lori made her way downstairs. She followed the scent into the kitchen, where she saw Jonah working at the stove. He still looked sexy in grey pajama pants and a plain white t-shirt. Lori took a seat on a stool at the counter.

There was a little bit of tension in the air, but she could handle it. She was here, with Jonah. That in itself was a miracle. At least he hadn't made her leave yet. Finally he looked up at her with a rueful smile curving his lips.

"Good morning Beautiful, are you hungry?" he asked. Her stomach growled right on cue, making Jonah chuckle.

"I guess that answered it for you. What are you making?"

"I'm making crepes. I mixed in a hint of vanilla and I'm sautéing some strawberries for the filling. Have you ever tried them?"

"No," she said while watching Jonah flip a crepe in the air. He seemed to know what he was doing. Lori loved to cook, and he was the first man she knew who seemed to like cooking as well. It was a welcome change. The strawberries smelled delicious.

Slowly, Lori slid off the stool and walked over to Jonah. She wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him from behind. His body tensed at first, then relaxed. Maybe it had been a while since he'd had someone else in his house with him. Lori was glad, she didn't want to think about anyone else being with him or touching him. In a way, she already felt like he was hers.

Jonah slid the last crepe onto a platter and poured the strawberry mixture into a bowl. He took both dishes and carried them to the table where there was a dish of steamy hot bacon already waiting.

"Lori, can you grab the orange juice and whipped cream from the refrigerator, please?"

"Of course." She smiled and did what he asked happily. They seemed so domesticated. They were more liked husband and wife than teacher and student. She liked it.

The table was already set, so they sat down and began transferring food to their plates. Lori discovered that she did in fact love crepes. They were delicious; Jonah really was a good cook. The whipped cream seemed like too much temptation. Lori swiped some onto her finger and put it on Jonah's nose. He blinked, seemingly surprised by her action. Lori giggled and leaned over the table to lick it off.

What started as a playful lick turned into a hungry kiss. She could taste strawberries on his lips. Feeling his tongue thrust into her mouth made her wet. If she wasn't careful, she'd get cum all over the chair; all she was wearing was his t-shirt.

They broke the kiss panting. Slowly Lori rose and walked around to where Jonah was sitting. She sat in his lap. Her fingers reached for the bottom of his shirt and she pulled it up over his head. He still looked just as scrumptious as he had the night before. Her lips went back to his and she couldn't get enough. A wet spot was forming on his pants from her wet pussy.

Jonah had tried to resist her, but with her here in the flesh he wasn't even going to try. With a growl, Jonah lifted her into his arms and carried her back upstairs to his bedroom. She was just a dainty little thing, but she really was beautiful. He still wanted to kill Jesse for hurting her.

In his bedroom, Jonah laid her on the bed. She looked stunning in his t-shirt; he liked the look of Lori wearing his clothes. What he would like even better would be to see her in no clothes.

Lori wanted him so badly. She wanted to lose her virginity to someone who knew what he was doing. She was sure that Jonah was that guy. Well, she wanted him to be that guy.

Jonah lay next to Lori on the bed. He wanted her, but he wanted to take it slowly. He was guessing she was a virgin; she didn't seem to have much experience. However, what she lacked in experience she made up for in energy and eagerness. He could tell she wanted it badly.

Lori drew in a sharp breath when Jonah's hand slid under her shirt and settled on her flat belly. His hand was so warm, the touch made her shiver. Slowly his hand started to venture higher. When his fingertips brushed over her nipple she bit her lip. He pinched it lightly. It felt so good that she moaned. When his entire hand covered her breast she couldn't help but lean into it. She wanted more.

It was getting harder and harder for Jonah to stay calm and restrained. He just wanted to tear the shirt off and bury his cock in her. For the moment he settled for shoving his tongue in her mouth and sliding his hand between her legs. Fuck was she wet, and sweet too. She was a wild little thing, rolling her hips into his hand. Her little moans and grunts were only turning him on even more.

Lori had been fingered before, but fumbling high school boys couldn't compare to this. His thumb played with her clit while he fingered her hole. She didn't know how much more torment she could stand before he slid his cock into her.

"Jonah, please. I want your cock in me," she said pleadingly.

"Shhh Baby, not yet. You're not ready yet."

"Yesterday I waited, but today I want you to fuck me. No more teasing."

"You'll get what you want, just be patient Baby, I don't want to hurt you."

Lori pouted a little, but she relented. As long as he would let her have it today, she could wait. Last night had been torture: a delicious torture, but still torture. She was rewarded for her patience when Jonah stripped his shirt off of her. His mouth found her nipple and nibbled on it. Fuck, he was amazing. His talented tongue flicked over her skin. She couldn't stay still.

Jonah was dying, he needed to have her, but she wasn't quite ready yet. He needed to make her ready, and fast, before he came in his pants. He turned onto his back and pulled Lori on top of him.

"Sit on my face Baby, and put your pussy on my mouth," Jonah instructed.

Lori looked hesitant, she never heard of anyone doing that before. She decided to trust Jonah and did what he asked. As soon as she was close enough, his tongue flicked her clit. It was surprising, in a good way. Jonah's hands grabbed her thighs to hold her in place right before he decided to drive her crazy. His tongue slid up and down her pussy and speared into her hole. It was like she was being fucked by his tongue. Her back arched and before long she was riding his mouth. His teeth nipped at her every now and again and it only made her even wetter. Her pussy was flooded with cum, and the flood wasn't stopping any time soon.

Jonah decided that she was ready; her pussy was drenched.

"Lay on your back Baby. Are you ready?"

Lori nodded and lay on her back. Her entire body was throbbing. She wanted this so bad. She watched in wonder as Jonah stripped the rest of his clothes off. He was gorgeous and his cock was huge. Lori's eyes went wide; would all of that cock fit inside of her? The sight made her a little scared, but she still wanted him. He looked like a Greek god.

Jonah slid in between her legs and prepared to enter her sweet cunt. First, there was one question he had to ask. He had to know the answer before he went further.

"Lori, are you a virgin?"

She was afraid to give the wrong answer. Maybe he wanted her to be more experienced, or maybe he wanted a virgin. She hoped it was the latter.

"Yes," she answered quietly. She was surprised by Jonah's groan of satisfaction.

"Good Baby, I want to be your first."

Jonah started sliding his cock slowly inside of her. Before too long he was met with resistance. He really didn't want to hurt her, but he would make it up to her.

"This is going to hurt a little. Are you sure you want this?"

"I want you Jonah, I haven't changed my mind. I want you to take my virginity."

Those words drove him insane. With one sharp thrust, he pushed his way completely inside her. She screamed out in pain and he covered her face in kisses.

"Shh, it's okay Baby. It'll stop hurting soon, I promise. You're beautiful and you feel so good."

Jonah could hardly believe he had his hard cock buried in his student's pussy. It was wrong, but it felt too good. He should stop, but he couldn't now. There was no way he could pull his cock out of her pussy now that he was in her.

It did hurt, but after a minute it started to feel good. Lori wanted more, she wanted it all. She lifted her hips and Jonah got the hint. He started moving inside her, slowly at first. He fucked her with long, smooth strokes until she was panting beneath him.

"Harder Jonah, please. I won't break, I promise."

He chuckled at his little virgin. It was her first time and already she wanted it hard and rough. He wasn't going to argue. He didn't exactly have an active sex life lately; this was testing his control. She was so hot beneath him, whimpering and wiggling in just the right ways, and her pussy was so fucking tight. Every time her muscles squeezed his hard cock he had to fight the urge to cum. The funniest part of all was that the little minx had no idea what she was doing to him.

Lori felt the tension building in her body. If this orgasm was going to be better than the one he gave her last night, she didn't know if she could handle it. The grunts he was making were only making her even hotter. She'd been afraid that she wouldn't be able to please him. She knew now that there had been no reason for the worry.

Oh God, she couldn't take it anymore. She felt it coming. Seconds later Lori was screaming his name at the top of her lungs. Her orgasm was in no way gentle this time. It rocked her world and sent it flying into pieces. She was barely aware of Jonah's shout as he came with her. He felt like he couldn't stop cumming inside of her sweet pussy. Her body jerked beneath him, but he held her tight.

When her orgasm was over, she looked up to see Jonah's smiling face. He was running his fingers through her hair. He looked very satisfied with himself. It actually made Lori blush.

"How are you feeling Sweetheart?" he asked.

"A little sore," she admitted. A smile proved that she didn't mind being sore. Her first time had been amazing, thanks to Jonah.

"It'll get better," he reassured her. If it was going to get better, she was sure she would be living in ecstasy. She'd be constantly wet.

"I can't wait."

"Okay you little seductress, let's go take a shower."

She couldn't argue with that, the majority of her body was sticky. Together, they made their way to the master bathroom. It, like the rest of the house, was enormous. Jonah turned the water on in the shower and stepped under it. Lori followed on legs that weren't quite steady. Jonah squirted a healthy amount of body wash into his hand and began to soap her body. White suds ran in rivulets down her slim body.

His scent filled the shower. The body wash smelled just like Jonah. His hands felt so good on her body, especially on her breasts. She never wanted to leave. He even washed her hair for her and he was gentle the entire time. When he was done, she decided to return to favor. Lori washed his toned chest, his huge biceps, and his semi-hard cock. She took special care with his balls and even washed his sexy ass.

When their shower was over they were both breathing hard. Lori was tempted to stay and continue what they started right then and there, but she knew she had to get home. Her parents were pretty cool, but if she was gone too long even they would become suspicious. As it was, might have to sneak in the back way; she didn't have a change of clothes with her.

"Jonah?" she asked. He turned his attention to her as he pulled two fresh towels off a rack.

"Could I borrow another shirt and a pair of boxers?"

"Of course... I feel strange asking, but how are you going to go home dressed like that without your parents knowing something happened?"

"I'm going to sneak in through the garage. I can slip into my room without being seen. It's Sunday, so they're probably going to be playing tennis with our neighbors anyway. It'll be alright, and no one will find out. You won't get in trouble for this. I wanted it."

Her skin was becoming cold in the chilly air, so she took the towel he offered and dried herself off. Back in his room, he laid out a white t-shirt and a blue pair of boxers. Lori put them on with ease. The shirt was a bit too large for her and she folded over the waistband of the boxers a couple times so that they weren't as long.

She looked cute to Jonah even in baggy clothes. He had to admit, he was starting to get cold feet. All of the possible consequences kept flooding his mind. He needed to take her home and take some time to think. He threw on some jeans and a random shirt.

Lori found her dress in a corner of the room. Her heels weren't too far away. Going barefoot seemed more appealing than wearing heels with men's boxers. She prayed her parents weren't home.

"Are you ready?" Jonah asked.

"Yeah, I guess it's time to go."

They made their way outside quietly. Lori could sense a change, but she didn't know what to do. This had gone farther than she ever really believed it would. It wasn't that she hadn't wanted it to go this far, she just hadn't expected it.

Jonah's car was very comfortable and he followed her directions well. From down the street she could tell that her parents' car wasn't in the driveway. She sent a silent thank you to God. Jonah pulled into her driveway looking nervous. He was waited for an angry father to come running out with a bat to beat him for deflowering his gorgeous daughter. However, no man came running from the house. He breathed a sigh of relief.

"I'll see you tomorrow Lori. Be careful, and stay away from Jesse."

"Goodbye Jonah, I'll be thinking about you, and about your yummy cock."

Lori surprised him with a quick kiss goodbye before darting inside to her bedroom to change. She didn't want to sneak this far only to be caught in someone else's boxers. A borrowed pair of Kelsey's pajamas seemed inconspicuous. She folded his clothing and hid it in her lingerie drawer.

Was it all real? She wondered. It seemed to perfect to be real, but the tenderness between her thighs told her it was real. She hoped that today was a beginning and not the end.

***

Monday morning she counted down the hours until sixth period Bio. Nervous butterflies were fluttering around in her stomach the whole time. What would it be like now? Would her sexy teacher stare at her the entire time? Would he be able to tell that she was undressing him with her eyes? Maybe he would even think about last weekend so much that he'd get hard-on in the middle of class.

She was also a little worried about seeing Jesse, but she doubted that he would do anything. Jonah was intimidating. Lori was glad that the only class she had with Jesse was the one in which Jonah was standing guard. It seemed kind of romantic that Jonah was trying to protect her; it meant that she was important to him.

When the bell rang to signal the end of fifth period Lori nearly stumbled out of her desk. She could be in Biology class in less than 2 minutes. Lori rushed down the hall and hurried into the classroom hoping not to find a substitute teacher. A sigh of relief escaped her as she walked in to see Jonah at his desk. He looked up when she walked in, but it was as if he was looking right through her. Disappointment was like a rock in her stomach. She almost felt sick. How could someone take your virginity one day and be so cold the next?

He had kept his word about the seating arrangements. Lori was no longer sitting in front of Jesse. On the chalkboard there were instructions to look at the new seating chart and find our new assigned seat. The instructions gave no reason for the change, but she knew the reason. It was the only reminder he gave of what had happened.

She took my seat and kept my eyes on Mr. Blackbrook. He acted just as he had during class last week. It was if nothing had ever happened between him and his student. It made her want to cry. How could he do this? Jonah had said he'd been watching her for years. How could he want her so long but act so cold? Through the entire class, he gave her no extra attention and no hidden steamy glances. Even her short shorts and low cut t-shirt didn't attract his stare.

Jonah felt horrible for hurting her feelings. It had made his stomach turn over to hurt her like that. He had known it would be hard to treat her that way, but it had to be done. If they kept repeating what had happened, they were sure to get caught. He couldn't risk losing his job. Even though Lori was eighteen, she was still his student. He'd get funny looks from everyone if they found out. He'd be a social pariah. She was just a girl, he could get over her. Well, he hoped that he could get over her. It was unlikely, he'd already been watching her for a couple years despite his better judgement.

When the class was over and it was time for lunch, Lori went to the bathroom instead. She cried for about half an hour, then she fixed her makeup and tried her best to put up a good front.

She went home that night feeling exhausted. Lori hoped maybe Jonah would go to the records room and find her telephone number, but by eleven o'clock that night she gave up. What was she going to do? She was head over heels, but she felt like she was losing ground instead of gaining it. It almost made her wish that Jesse wasn't a jerk. Maybe a hot jock would have been a good way to get her mind off of everything.

When Lori fell asleep that night she was wearing his t-shirt and thinking about him. It was no surprise when her dreams were full of his voice and his touch. She even woke up soaking wet in the middle of the night before falling back asleep.

***

Tuesday morning she didn't even feel like trying. Lori wore plain pair of cotton shorts and a green shirt. She didn't do her makeup, and she tossed her hair up into a loose bun. It didn't matter what she looked like if Jonah wasn't going to look at her, and she didn't care what anyone else thought.

All through the morning she felt like a zombie. She ignored her teachers, even though that wasn't anything new. She didn't even feel like talking to her friends.

When fifth period was over, Lori took her time trudging to Biology. There, she sank into her new seat and stared out the window the entire period. Did she have homework? Well if she did, she didn't care. She didn't care about notes; she didn't care about anything. When the bell rang, it jolted her out of her daze. The class had just flown by. She was on her way out of the room when Mr. Blackbrook stopped her. She didn't think he would talk about the weekend with anyone around, but when she looked there wasn't a single soul other than her and Jonah left in the room.

"Lori, are you alright?" he asked.

"I'm fine Mr. Blackbrook. Sorry I didn't get the homework done. Okay, bye." She tried to leave, but his hand on my arm stopped her. He wasn't hurting her, but she knew he had something else to say.

"I'm really sorry about what happened last weekend Lori. I didn't mean for that to happen. I shouldn't have let it happen. There can't be anything between us Lori. I'm your teacher and you're my student. It has to stay that way, nothing more. Last weekend was a mistake."

indianfire
indianfire
174 Followers
12