Lori & Leila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,586 Followers

They stopped once more and a hairdresser gave Mary a short haircut combed in spikes. Heavy makeup was applied at Helen's request. Mary stood up and walked around for them with her new punk haircut, red mini skirt that barely covered her buttocks, tiny tank top, black stockings, and whore-heels. Verna said, "Now you look like the fuck-slut that you really are. To show your appreciation for the nice job she did on your hair; you should give the hairdresser a good pussy licking! Would you like our little slut to eat your pussy?"

The slender redhead answered, "I...I guess so, my boy friend is the only one that has ever done that to me."

Helen told the 18 year old to sit in the chair and Mary would give her the best head that she ever had. The girl was frightened but the prospect of having this blond eat her pussy in front of the two black women was extremely arousing. She sat in the chair and spread her legs wide for Mary. Verna lifted the girl's skirt to her waist and tugged down her red thong to her ankles.

Mary willing complied when she was instructed to get between the girl's slender legs and eat her pussy. Mary smelled the fragrant aroma of the fuming pussy and felt her own juices begin to flow. The sparse red pubic hair reveled that the girl was a true redhead. Mary lovingly licked the girl's clit and inserted two fingers in the horny pussy. The young redhead moaned in passion as her arousal intensified.

The two black women offered the hairdresser their huge tits and she eagerly nursed on the ebony mountains of joy. As the inflamed redhead reached a screaming orgasm in Mary's mouth, Helen lowered the chair and sat on her pretty face. After the redhead and Helen reached another orgasm, Verna took her turn fucking the girl's face. As they left the beauty salon, the gratified redhead said, "Thanks for cuming and please come back soon!"

During the ride home Mary wanted to fix her makeup but was told to leave it alone. They laughed at her and said that she looked even more like a sleazy slut with her thick red lipstick smeared and her powder mixed with cum and pussy juices.

When they walked in the house the girls were watching television. Lori looked at her mom and did not recognize her. Lori asked, "Who the hell is that? What did you do, pick up a streetwalker? By the looks of her she must have been real cheap. Sure looks like a two-bit whore to me!"

Leila added, "I can't believe you brought this skanky pig into your home. Get her the fuck out of here."

Helen startled the girls when she announced, "You should be nicer to Lori's mother, after all, she came all the way here to apologize to you."

Lori rushed to her mom and exclaimed, "That is you! What happened? What have you done to yourself?"

Mary told her daughter that Helen and Verna were responsible for her transformation. Lori stared at the black women and Verna told her, "Your mother is now our fuck-slut and we decided that she should look the part. Don't worry baby, you will get used to it. Now Mary, tell the girls how sorry you are for calling them names and throwing them out of your house."

"Please forgive me girls; it will never happen again. Now that I have experienced the pleasure of lesbian love, the last thing I would ever do is criticize you. Could we please just start over again?" The bewildered girls accepted her apology. As they drank and chatted the girls could not help but stare at Mary; it was difficult to believe that she was the same person that threw them out of her house.

It was getting near bedtime and Helen announced, "Just for tonight Lori will sleep with us and Mary can sleep with Leila and show her what she has learned from us."

Leila said that it would be a good opportunity for Mary to make amends for her rude behavior. Then she added, "You can have Lori for just one night, then I want her back. You can shake her but don't break her." That night Mary worshiped Leila's young black pussy and totally won her over. Leila no longer harbored any resentment toward Lori's mom. As a matter of fact, she was quite fond of the amazing mother. Helen and Verna satisfied Lori's lust with their mouthes and dildos. Lori ate so much juicy black pussy that she could hardly move her tongue.

The next day they lounged around the house and Helen said, "You know, I was going to tell Mary to sell her house and move in with us but I have decided it would be better to sell this house and move in with Mary. Her home is bigger and better; we will have more room for the girls and to entertain. What do you think Mary? Is it OK with you if we move in your house?"

"Whatever you say Helen. I would be honored to have you and Verna live with me, and Leila will be such a delight to have around." Helen hugged and kissed Mary and that led to another orgy. Mary couldn't help but wonder what the future held in store for her but she knew whatever it was it definitely would not be boring.

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,586 Followers
12