Lori Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lori, you need to stop." I gasped. I was getting closer to the edge. It surprised me when she did, completely releasing me. I was so close. Lori stood up and removed something from her pocket, tossing it to me. It was her panties. She walked towards the door. I watched her take off the hoodie and toss it so that it landed next to me. Her shorts followed. I jumped up. Eric and Vanessa were too busy to notice.

Lori was standing naked in the doorway, fingers rubbing small circles on her clit. She put her hand up to stop me from coming closer. "Naked." she whispered.

I watched her masturbate for a couple of minutes, enjoying the sight before pulling my shirt and shorts off and tossing them both onto the couch next to her clothes.

Lori pointed and I looked in time to see Vanessa smile over her shoulder at us as she lifted her sweat-shirt off. Lori knelt and jerked me off for Vanessa's benefit before standing and dragging me off. I got to see just a little side-boob as Lori led me into the kitchen. "Would you rather stand there and look at Vanessa's boobs or come in here and fuck me?"

I smiled at the thought "Well..." I started.

"Maybe I should just blow you while you stare at her." she suggested.

"If you want to show off...I guess we could."

"You wish!" she slapped my arm.

I spun her around so I was behind her, "Sure, I like to look at boobs but I only want these," Cupping hers, I lifted, and squeezed. "Yours are perfect."

"Are you going to do me like this? From behind?" she asked wiggling her butt back against me, wedging my shaft in the cleft of her ass.

"Can you keep it quiet?" I asked, rubbing my cock up and down.

"Do you care?" she asked.

Using my hand to bend my dick down so that I was pressing against her slit, I asked again "Can you be quiet?" Ignoring me, she tried to push down and back but I pulled away.

"Fuck me!" she breathed. "Put it in! Please?" She placed both hands on the counter in front of us and leaned forward. I rubbed against her again causing her to gasp, and then slowly parted her folds as I entered her. I stopped then withdrew. "NO!" she cried. Laughing at her desperation, I slid back in; I didn't stop until her butt was pressed against me. Lori stretched her arms out and lay forward. "YESSSSSSS!" she hissed.

I guess she was quiet but she was right, I didn't care. I was buried inside her tight, hot pussy. I had the most beautiful ass in my hands and I was supercharged from her jerking me off in front of Vanessa.

Pulling almost all the way out, I pushed back in. Lori panted as I started thrusting in and out. "Fuck! That feels so good." she groaned.

On auto-pilot, I started to saw in and out. Lori continued to gasp and moan, stopping every now and then to shake her head, almost violently, and shudder through an orgasm. Her already tight pussy got even tighter but she was so wet I didn't have a lot of trouble.

I wasn't sure how long we'd been fucking but she suddenly collapsed onto the counter and put her hands behind her. "Stop. Please. I need...stop please...it feels too good. I can't take anymore." She was trying to be quiet but there was no way Eric and Vanessa didn't hear her. I kept pumping. "OOOOHHH GOD! You fucker!" she moaned loudly. I was grinning ear to ear as she came again. Her fists pounding the counter as she screamed "GOD DAMN IT! DON"T STOP! FUCK ME!" arching up and pushing back as it slammed through her. She whimpered and cried as she shook and her cunt clamped down on me so hard that I wasn't moving. With her head shaking as it ran its course, she tried to hold it in with a steady stream of softly spoken curses.

As her orgasm ended, her sheath released me and she slid to her knees. I took a single step back and she spun around, taking my cock into her mouth. I leaned back against the counter as she engulfed me.

Close to cumming, I heard the shocked gasps. Tearing my eyes away from watching Lori, I saw Vanessa standing with Eric behind her in the doorway. She was still topless and her tits were magnificent, massive and firm, capped with huge dark red nipples! Eric slipped a hand around to hold her left boob as they watched.

My eyes met Vanessa's and I lost it. "FUUUUCK!" I grabbed Lori's head began thrusting deep. She groaned in gratification as I rammed into her throat. When I erupted, Lori grabbed my hips, holding me in place. Swallowing and drawing my cum out. I kept pumping what felt like gallons of sperm into her mouth. Vanessa's eyes got bigger and bigger as I kept cumming. Lori couldn't swallow it all and backed off as I kept spurting. Lori's hand moved to my shaft and started pumping, coaxing me to keep shooting my load all over her face and chest. She took me back into her mouth as I finally stopped spurting to suck me clean, all the way to the base of my cock. She continued sucking until I was completely limp then popped me out and slurped up all traces of my cum off me and then her hand.

I kept shifting my eyes between watching Vanessa and Eric watching us and Lori. Lori won out, the lust on her face, not to mention my cum, was something to see.

Satisfied I was clean enough, she stood and put her arms around my neck. I gave her a grin as she gave me a passionate kiss. Her face was covered in my cum and her tongue and mouth tasted of me but I didn't care. I returned as good as I got. We would have continued but Vanessa finally broke the silence with a quiet "Oh my God!"

Lori had been totally unaware of their presence and she spun around at the sound, her eyes wide. "OOOOOOOP!" she cried in surprise and tried to cover her nakedness. It was so funny, I burst out laughing. Lori looked back at me then to Eric then Vanessa before starting to snicker. Suddenly a snort escaped. Eyes widening with each snort and laugh, she sank to the floor in hysterics and lay there quivering in laughter.

They both looked stunned. Finally, Eric cautiously asked "Dude, is she alright?" I nodded. "Man! That was...I mean, we knew you guys were probably, you know, 'doing it' but..." Lori let out several loud snorts at that and hooted with laughter!

Eric squeezed Vanessa's tit again causing her to look down in shock "OHMYGOD!" throwing her hands up to cover herself.

"Bit late for that." I was still standing there naked to all but felt no need to cover up. "And thanks, I know you don't like to show them off but I've always wondered what they looked like."

Vanessa looked at me then at Lori who was struggling to her feet. (OK, I helped her.) Then lowered her hands. "He's right. They look great." commented Lori.

Eric, the only one still fully dressed, was looking back and forth between Lori and Vanessa then at me. "Damn it. Damn it. DAMN IT! I missed out AGAIN!"

I didn't really understand that but Vanessa turned and grabbing his hands, deliberately placed them on her breasts. "I am not doing what they just did. At least not tonight, but maybe we can work something out."

Vanessa turned back to us and shook her boobs as Eric stood there stunned until she led him back to the other room.

Lori turned back around and hugged me. "I'm still pissed that you didn't do what I wanted but this was more fun."

"Good. Now go get our clothes."

We dressed and left without saying anything. Lori told me they were busy.