Lori Makes Fantasy Cum True

Story Info
His wife knows what pleases him.
1k words
3.87
45.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori is my love my wife. She is the most beautiful, gorgeous sexy woman on the planet, our sex life is good, and she always turns me on no matter what she thinks she looks like. One thing I love about her if she doesn't care about my fetish wants of dressing up like a total little slut and her fucking my tight little "girl" pussy. Lori makes me moan by licking my nipples and playing with my little cock which when I'm dressed like a slut/whore becomes my clit.

My ass is no longer my ass but my pussy. She takes control eventually bending me over eating me out licking me getting ready for her big cock which she knows all too well on how to use on me. Recently for some reason I have been having vivid dreams, wet and normal about real cocks the bigger the thicker the better. In my fantasy/ dream I am dressed up like a girl, skirt panties, fake breasts, bra, hose, makeup, wig everything a good slut should look like!

I was partial blind folded to where, I could see no faces, the faces don't matter only the big thick cock meat that I want in my mouth and my pussy filling me up with their hot loads of man juice! Lori watches, directs them to use me, abuse me in any way possible. I am on my knees at first as my Lori tells me. Left upstairs waiting I here a knock at the door only to her Lori says, "The slut I told you about, has been waiting for all of you" She has been showered dressed, cleaned, and shaved everywhere as and good slut should be!" They come into the room all encircling me, surrounding me, and shedding their clothes to release their wonderfully thick cocks.

I had wanted this for so long plus Lori and I had not had sex for over a month we had been apart for around a month due to her job actually, sending her on a business trip, which had never happened. No one spoke the only thing I could hear was the beating of my heart in anticipation and my breathing, then suddenly Lori says, " Open your lips slut, starting suck off these fine cocks, get them hard let them shoot their hot loads in your mouth so they can last longer when fucking your pussy later." The first cock thrust into my face was about 4" long soft with a big mushroom head and it was not even hard. I placed him in my mouth gently sucking licking him from his heavy ball sack to the tip, using my tongue all over feeling him swell within my mouth as I began stroking, him sucking. Lori told them I was a natural born cocksucker, which only made me more want to show off my skills even more.

I started sucking licking it more vigorously when suddenly, he swelled even more then grunted as he shot his massive load down my mouth and down my throat, and not wanting to spill a drop, I sucked it completely dry. I continued with the rest of the cocks all getting bigger thicker with each suck off. I was keeping a total count in my head, 15 cocks sucked and licked all the while Lori was licking, fingering my pussy for the fucking of my life was to "cum." I crawled upon the bed on all fours.

Lori was beside me on the bed putting lube up in my pussy and all over. Placing her hands on me spreading me as she guided the 1st cock up in me instead of going slowly him shoved his entire shaft into me at one time. Lori whispered in my ear his was one of the smallest length wise only 5" but was very thick which I felt! Lori had it planned out a total of 15 cocks but different sizes and thickness slowly opening me up for the next bigger piece of man meat. There were three 5" two 6" two 7" two 8" two 9" two 10" and two 11". Each time after time having my hips grabbed pulled into the mounting thrusts poundings of my pussy begging for more and more cock to fill me up shouting, "Please oh please, fuck my pussy, fuck my hot little cunt pound me pound my harder faster make me beg for your cocks! I LOVE all your cocks up in me, make me your slut, /whore cocksucker!" Shoot your big hot loads of your cum in me!"

They continued to fuck me in every position one time placing me upon the very last cock making me sit upon another 2 at once them sliding up and down taking their entire cocks while taking turns putting cocks in my mouth and in my hands jacking them off. Cock after cock was placed in me, filling me with their hot loads of cum in my pussy feeing it drip out of my pussy and down my legs not wanting to waste any, Lori scooped up the warm cum into her fingers feeding me between the cocks in my mouth. After a time I don't remember how long or when but I had passed out, I guess from sheer exhaustion of all the pounding of my pussy and sucking of cock I hurt, but it was a good kind of hurt. I was awakened some time later by kissing touching caressing of Lori asking me if it was everything I had wished for wanted. "That and more" I said. Then she smiled a coy smile and asked me if I wanted to see the present, she had got for me on the trip she took. "Well I guess sure"

She then stepped back took off her outfit, and she said, "Do you like it?" There in front of me sticking right above her pussy, where her clit used to be was the, most, perfect thick long cock with huge thick veins, matching her skin tone perfectly with her pussy, a huge head bigger than all the cocks I had earlier. "I had this done for you so no other cock will have your pussy again." She said. "Oh and by the way it is 12" long and 8" thick " NOW BEND OVER MY LITTLE SLUT AND BE READY TO REALLY GET YOUR PUSSY FUCKED!" I knew then I was going to be in heaven and always satisfied. To be continued............