Lori, the Cable Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RavenSSS
RavenSSS
197 Followers

"Aleta, if we get married, you wouldn't have to be worried about our age difference, and I wouldn't have to worry about you sending me away. And, if I were your wife, I'd have to eat your pussy - any time you wanted me to." Lori asserted.

"I don't think it's a good idea to, uh, get married; not at this time, anyway. We can think about it, but put the idea off until we know each other better. I'm not going to send you away. I care about you too much; I love you too much. Furthermore, I don't want you to have to eat me; I want you to want to -- whenever that happens. I'll wait for you to want to or accept that you can't."

After their early dinner, Aleta finished writing the article she had been working on and feeling very good about how it turned, out. She proof read it three times and saved it as a PDF on her computer, and then burned it to a CD; she put the CD in an addressed, stamped envelope and planned to mail it early the next day. "Lori honey, the story, with your help, is finished. I hope I don't have to write a story like that again. I didn't like the premise of having to try to convert a sweet, young thing like you to lesbianism; however, you and I wouldn't be this close if I hadn't had to try that," admitted Aleta.

"And you're not going to send me away now that it's finished?" Lori giggled.

"No way, honey. You're stuck with me forever," answered Aleta.

"Aleta, can we go back to bed and, you know, do it again? Pleaded Lori.

"Of course, sweet baby, but I may have spoken too soon about being together forever; having sex so often at my advanced age may cause me to shrivel up and fade away," she laughed.

Twenty minutes later, Lori, tied to Aleta's bed, was moaning through a second orgasm. "Don't do me again, Aleta, or I'll be too sensitive and won't be able to do anything else. Sit on my boobs, please; I want to see what that feels like." Aleta straddled Lori and put some of her weight on the girl's chest. Lori pulled her down until Aleta was concerned that she would crush the girl's breasts or restrict her breathing; when she lifted up a bit, Lori, having gotten her hands free from the restraints, pulled Aleta up to her mouth and kissed the woman's pubes.

Tentatively, she touched Aleta's labia with her tongue, and when that didn't cause her to freak out, she licked with the very tip of her tongue. When she didn't turn into a pillar of salt, Lori began licking Aleta's clit in earnest.

Aleta was so turned on, aroused to the max, that she came very quickly; however, she pulled away from Lori's tongue a second before she erupted and her cum spread over the girl's cheek. It took her several seconds to gain control of herself, and then she tried to rise away from Lori's face; Lori grabbed the woman's hips and held her tight. "I want to do it again, Aleta, but this time, don't pull away. I want you to come in my mouth. I want to taste your cum."

Without waiting for a reply, she began licking up through Aleta's open vagina and over the women's clitoris. Within a minute, Aleta came again, but this time she didn't pull away. Her cum poured into Lori's mouth while the girl's tongue was still in her vaginal canal. Lori sucked hard on Aleta's open slit and licked away any remaining juices. "Did I do that well?" she asked. "Did it feel good? Will I make a good wife?" Lori asked.

"You were wonderful, sugar. I have never felt such pleasure before. My ex-boyfriends never made me feel so good. Did my pussy taste bother you?" responded Aleta.

"I don't know why I was so averse to tasting a woman. Pussy tastes good. I like it. I'm ready for more," Lori conceded.

"Oh no! Not now. I couldn't take any more just now. I know it's early, but I'd like to sleep -- with you in my arms -- now. Do you want to go rinse your mouth?" Aleta kissed Lori's lips as softly as possible, tasting her own flavor on the girl's mouth.

"No, Aleta. I just want to go to sleep, too. But, I do want to be your wife from now on." Lori answered. "I want to feel safe.

Aleta murmured 'umm hmm' and the two women, holding each, drifted off in a warm glow.

________________________

Endnote: In case it isn't apparent that when Lori asks to be Aleta's wife, she doesn't know or isn't aware of BDSM nomenclature. She may not know the exact words, but she is asking to be Aleta's 'submissive' and for Aleta to be her 'domme'. TT

RavenSSS
RavenSSS
197 Followers