Lori's Humiliation Ch. 04

Story Info
Boys in the barn.
4.2k words
4.4
91.4k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
311 Followers

Lori was up early on Thursday morning. Her husband sent her off with a kiss and he told her to have fun. Lori was torn up inside. She hated the thought of visiting Terry and doing whatever she was ordered to do. Her husband thought she was enjoying being Terry's slut, as she had for Frank.

The biggest problem for Lori was coming to terms with her feelings. If she were driving to meet Frank she would be doing it in complete anticipation of giving herself to him no matter what. Yet, she did not like Terry and hated the fact she was making this ride. The simple truth was the biggest part of the conflict within herself was the fact her body was longing for this trip no matter what her mind told her.

She was wearing the sandals, another short skirt and a white tank top. Between her legs hung the strand of beads that started all of this in Seattle. Terry had called Lori's husband and instructed him to tell Lori to wear them as she had in Seattle. Except in Seattle her skirt had hid the strand somewhat. The short skirt provided no such cover and the purple beads hung obscenely between her legs down to her knees.

The top Terry had chosen that first day was very tight and sheer. Lori's nipple ring and nipples were easily seen. She arrived a little before nine and waited until the minute hand of her Ladies Rolex struck the twelve o'clock position. Her knuckles made a shallow thud as she knocked on the heavy wooded front door.

The door opened and her nemesis, her Mistress, her friend, her foe stood in the doorway. Today, Terry was barefoot and wearing a short silk robe. Lori guessed from the outline of her body underneath the robe that she was naked.

"Good morning, slut. On time, I'm happy to see," Terry smiled but made no move to allow entrance, "show me my cunt, slut."

Lori grabbed her skirt and pulled it up to her waist. She knew better this time not to let it back down. She could see Terry stared at the beads protruding from her bald pussy like a snake leaving its hole.

"Hand me my leash, slut."

Lori reached down and pulled the strand of beads up and offered them to her Mistress. As Terry reached for the strand her robe parted revealing her naked body. Her body was almost boy like. Small pert breasts with tiny erect nipples. Her legs were muscular, yet not particularly attractive and her stomach was flat to the point where her hip bones protruded like little ant hills in the dessert.

She tugged on the leash and Lori followed her into the house quickly, afraid of having her tether disconnect and anger Terry.

"When I was younger I was embarrassed by my body. I wanted to look like the pretty girls, the girls like you, Lori. They would laugh at me. They called me 'boy' or 'no tits'. I hated them for being pretty, not for being mean but for being pretty." Terry sighed and a smile came to her face. It was a sad smile. "Well, if they could only see me now."

Terry walked to the couch leading her pet with her. She dropped her robe to the floor and sat at the edge of the couch. Her hairy cunt was spread open and Lori realized something. It wasn't wet. Terry really did this for the power, not the enjoyment she thought to herself.

"On your knees, slut. Eat me for all those bitches who laughed at me. Eat me good or else I will beat you with my crop, though I might just beat you no matter what. Do you know why?" Terry asked, yet Lori didn't answer because she knew it was more of a rhetorical question. "Because I can," Terry laughed.

Lori knelt in front of her so-called friend and felt the tug of the knot in her cunt as she was pulled forward. She could feel her wetness and thought to herself she would be wet enough for the two of them. Her tongue reached out and gently parted Terry's heavy lips. She did not mind the taste and continued to explore deeper. She looked up at Terry and saw her staring back down at her. Her green eyes were glazed with either lust or power and she was beginning to respond to the ministrations of Lori.

As Lori worked her tongue up towards the clit Terry lifted her legs and rested them on Lori's back. Using the back as a fulcrum she pressed hard with her heels into the back of the kneeling women while forcing her cunt against the persistent tongue. She continued to fuck herself against the tongue, until her body stiffened and she came against Lori's face.

Once done she dropped her feet to the floor and rested her hand against the back of Lori's head. Was it an act of endearment or a subtle reminder not to remove her face from the glistening vagina. The beads had long ago fallen from her hand and Terry removed her hand after a few minutes and asked for her leash.

Lori, afraid of moving her mouth reached between her thighs until she felt the cool plastic strand of beads. She found the end and handed it to Terry. Terry sat up and told Lori to assume her kneeling position. Legs spread, eyes down and elbows clasped behind her back, Lori waited for instructions.

"You are a good cunt licker. I usually can only come by my own hand. John is a lousy cunt eater, but I guess it stands to reason a women, even a slut would be better than a man, " at that she tugged hard on the beads. Lori's cunt lips fought for a second, trying to keep the knot from being dislodged, but to no avail.

Terry held the knot up for inspection. The purple beads were covered with a whitish glaze. "You must enjoy eating pussy, judging from how wet these beads are," commented Terry. "I am going to get dressed. When I return I expect these to be clean of any of your nasty cunt juice. Open up." Lori opened her mouth and felt her chest and neck redden from the embarrassment as Terry shoved the entire knot into her mouth.

Lori sat on her haunches as she watched the ass of her tormenter move away from her. Once the bedroom door closed, Lori pulled the beads out and licked them clean. She stayed in position after placing the beads on the floor next to her.

A few minutes passed when she heard the door bell ring. Terry yelled from the bedroom for her to answer the door. Lori walked slowly to the door afraid of what Terry may have planned. She had hoped not to involve others. She looked through the side glass panel and saw two young men, no two boys standing outside. They were dressed in jeans, T-shirts and sneakers, much like her son would dress. Lori could not imagine Terry would involve underage boys in their games, maybe they were here for an unrelated reason. Lori hoped so.

She opened the door and swung her head around the door, trying to hide her body.

The taller of the two boys spoke, "Hello, is Mrs. Crane here. I'm Bobby and this is Pete. We are suppose to help her clean the barn today. We work at the stable where Mrs. Crane keeps her horse."

"Yes, boys, she is here it will be just a min...." Lori's voice was cut short by Terry whose cowboy boots echoed on the tile entry floor.

"Lori, do not be so rude. Let my friends in." Terry's voice seemed pleasant, yet after a slight pause she added, "Now,"

Lori stepped back from the door and let it open. The two boys walked in and first saw Terry in Levi's and a western shirt. They then looked back to the closing door and both did a double take when they saw Lori. They looked without trying not to. It was obvious this women was dressed unlike most women her age, unlike their mothers.

"Boys, this is my good friend Lori. She volunteered to help us clean the barn, but for the life of me I cannot figure out why she dressed that way. Oh well, you boys won't mind, will you?"

"No, no not at all, " stuttered Pete.

Bobby looked at this women and knew something was odd. He had seen Mrs. Crane order her husband around at the stables before. He figured there was something fishy here but maybe he would benefit. He felt his cock stir in his jeans and as he looked right at the nipple ring he said, "No, we can use all the help we can get."

"You boys meet us in the barn. We'll be down in a bit. Start sweeping up the area I showed you yesterday."

As the boys went to the kitchen to exit to the back through the garage, Lori spoke, "Terry, I mean Mrs. Crane, Ma'am. I, I, I can't...they're just boys...its illegal..Please. I'll do anything else."

"Shut up slut," Terry's voice echoed through the entry. "First of all why must you think the worst. Why do you think they would want to touch an old cunt like you? Secondly, you will do whatever I say. Johnny is about their age isn't he? Do you think he'd like to know what a slut his mother is?"

Tears were flowing down her cheeks and she said as firmly as possible, "I won't do it. If you want to tell my husband and son about what happened ten years ago, I'll take my chances. I won't let them see me in a police line up for this. Good bye."

"Wait, I didn't think you would get so upset. Settle down. First of all both boys turned 18 this year. You can't be arrested for poor judgment. Now let me show you something before you leave." Terry walked to the Master bedroom.

Lori followed, wiping her tears on her arm and slowly willing her heart to slow down. In the spacious bedroom John and Terry had a alcove where a desk and computer were set up.

It was one of the new Flat screen Apple iMacs . There on the screen was a picture of Lori with a dildo strapped to her leg and the word 'slut' written across her stomach. Terry pressed another button and the screen changed to Lori crawling across the floor of the adjacent living room in a short skirt that displayed her ass and bald cunt. The next showed her standing naked at a table with her husband and two friends, all dressed, licking a dildo being held by Terry.

Terry next clicked her mouse and an E-mail program came on the screen. The addresses where the mail was to be sent were those of her husband, her son, her friend Sally and the principal of Johnny's school.

Terry's finger pointed the mouse to the send icon and looked up, "It is up to you. Leave and I press this button. Those three pictures and the copies of the Poloroids will be sent to everyone on the list. Don't fuck with me, Bitch! Now either walk or go to the barn."

Lori stood there staring at the picture of her. For some reason she marveled at how clear the digital photo was. You could see her juices on the dildo and her tongue reaching out for a taste. She turned and headed to the barn.

Her and Terry walked in and found the boys working hard and their colored T-shirts showed the signs of perspiration. They stopped and stared at Lori as she walked slowly on the wooden slats in front of the stalls. Her heels made her steps precarious at best.

The city no longer allowed horses on these residential lots but Terry kept hers to store her collection of saddles and other rider paraphernalia she had no room for at the stable. She instructed the boys to move two saddles from one side of the barn to another. While the boys labored they kept their eyes on Lori.

Terry finally told the boys there were some boxes in the loft area she needed brought down. As Bobby started to walk towards the fixed ladder, Terry's voice sounded out,

"No, Bobby I'll have Lori get the boxes and toss them down to you two. Hold the ladder for her, it is old and I'd hate to see her fall."

Each boy eagerly stood on each side of the ladder, waiting for the older lady to climb the ladder, They knew they may get a glimpse of her panties. "Lori, we do not have all day to dawdle," Terry said.

Lori walked between to the two boys, each towered above her and she could smell their perspiration and her odor seemed to fill the air. She lifted her leg to the first rung and felt her skirt hike up above her thigh. As she pushed up and pulled with her ams her body lifted and her breast passed right by the boy to her left. Her nipple ring was apparent as was the erect nipples poking against the thin cotton. Everyone knew it wasn't cold in the barn causing the erections.

Two more rungs of the ladder brought her ass to eye level. She paused, knowing the next step would reveal her naked cunt to these boys. Boys, but a year older than her own son, and a year younger than her college boy. She took a deep breath and tried to climb quickly with her thighs together. She was almost to the top when she heard that voice.

"Lori, dear, stop for a second. I just noticed a crack in the middle of the next rung. I'm afraid if you put all your weight in the center it may break. I will need to have John replace that later. To be safe put each foot as far as possible on the outside edge of the rung. I think it will be much safer."

Lori knew if she did as she was told she would have to spread her feet almost three feet apart. That would remove all doubt about what was or wasn't under her skirt. She lifted her left foot to the outermost part of the ladder and as she did the same with the right she stopped when she heard Bobby's voice.

"Jesus, Christ" he uttered.

"What is it Bobby," asked Terry innocently.

"She doesn't have any panties on. I can see her pussy and it is shaved!"

"Really," exclaimed Terry in mock surprise, "Well boys, I apologize for my friend. And Bobby, only a slut would climb a ladder without panties. If her pussy is shaved then she must be a slut. You call your girlfriends sex a pussy, but on a slut I think 'cunt ' would be more appropriate."

Both boys said nothing and stared in disbelief. Lori started to raise her leg to the final rung. Hoping to get out of the leering eyesight of the teenagers.

Before she could lift her leg she heard Terry's voice. "Slut, no one said for you to move! Now is what the boys are saying true?"

"Yes, Ma'am, I shave my pus...cunt," she whispered.

"Since you were so determined to show yourself to these young men, I think it is only appropriate that they get to see you up close. Come down," ordered Terry.

Lori quickly climbed down the ladder, bringing her thighs together. Once her feet touched the ground she stepped away from the boys. Looking around the barn like a frightened animal she saw the only exit was blocked by Terry.

"Sometimes, boys when my husband is bad I bring him out to the barn for punishment. I take that rope, with those cuffs over there," she pointed to a rope with two Velcro cuffs attached to a pulley suspended above an empty stall, "and pull his arms up high. He has to stand on his tippy toes while I use my crop on his bottom."

The three other people in the barn stared mouths open, as she continued.

"After he receives his punishment I will sometimes leave him out here for hours. Now I think Lori knows what she did to anger me earlier today. I think she needs to be punished. But I do not want you boys to think I am terrible and forcing Lori into anything. So Lori, tell the boys what you want and why."

Lori spoke to no one in particular, but everyone there, "I was a bad slut and need to be punished. Please tie me up and punish me."

"Bobby get the rope and hook the cusps to her wrists."

Bobby smiled and rushed over to the rope, which squeaked as he pulled it through the pulley over to Lori. Without asking he grabbed her wrist from her side and strapped the cuff tightly. He did the other hand and let go of the rope. Lori's hands held close together by the cuffs fell in front of her. She made no sign of struggle.

"Pete, grab the rope and pull it tight. Stretch her arms up high and tie it to the stall like the way I taught you to tie a horse's rein so they can't get loose.

Pete was hesitant at first, not at all sure of himself as Bobby was. He wanted to see this but had no desire to hurt this women, even if she wanted to be. Terry sensed his uneasiness and suggested he could just watch or leave. She asked Bobby to continue. Pete handed the rope to his friend and backed away into the shadows. He knew he should leave but couldn't find the power to walk away.

Bobby pulled hard on the rope and Lori's arms stretched upward and she was forced to walk until she was in the center of the stall, arms outstretched above her. Her heels were just barely touching the dirt floor. Her breasts were straining against the cotton shirt. Bobby tied the rope and walked next to Mrs. Crane.

"Let's go inside for a drink. I am so thirsty. Lori we will be back in awhile." One could see the disappointment in Bobby's eyes, but also in Lori's.

She hung there for what seemed like hours but was no more than ten minutes. She heard voices and footsteps and spun towards the entrance. Bobby was holding a bucket and Terry had her crop. Pete slunk into a dark corner, his eyes, owl-like in the dark shadows.

The two walked up to her and Terry spoke, "wet her."

Bobby held the bucket up and poured ice cold water over the front of Lori's shirt. The cold water made her scream in surprise and her nipples now were as hard as erasers and easily seen through the sheer soaked blouse.

Terry stepped close to Lori and whispered in her ear, "Don't ever refuse me again!" Her hands grasped the elastic band of Lori's skirt and pulled it down. She let it fall to the muddy dirt below. Lori stood, naked from the waist down. Terry reached up under Lori's neck and grasped the scoop neck of her blouse and pulled. At first the shirt held and Lori was pulled up against Terry. But as Terry backed away, the rope held and Lori's feet left the ground. As Terry continued to back up the strength of the shirt gave way and began to tear.

Finally it ripped down the center and Terry let go. Lori swung back and landed hard on her heels, forcing one to come off. She was standing on one heel and on the tiptoes of her other foot. The wet shirt hung to her arms leaving her breasts exposed. Terry grabbed the golden ring and pulled Lori's breast upward by the nipple. Lori moaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure. She let the tit fall back against the women's chest.

"Bobby, against each of the stall are two ropes. Attach them to her ankles so she is held in place for me."

Bobby followed orders, tying each leg to the rope so the woman was spread open to his ogling eyes. He wanted to touch her but didn't want to upset Mrs. Crane.

"Good. Now Lori, I am going to give you a choice. You can have fifteen swats on your ass from my crop and five against your pussy," she glided the leather crop against the lips of Lori as she spoke, "or I will give you ten on the ass and you will ask the boys to cum on your face."

Lori stood in disbelief. What type of choice was that. "I want the crop, Please Ma'am, the crop."

"Very well. I am very good with this," she ran the leather over the nipples of the suspended women, "very good. Well, you have decided. "

Terry placed the tip of the crop against the hood of Lori's clit and brought her wrist back about six inches. With the flick of her wrist she snapped the crop back and landed it directly on Lori's engorged clitoris.

"Oh, my God," screamed Lori, "stop, please , oh stop, no more. I can't take it." Lori had never felt pain like that before. It cursed threw her body and she fought to avoid another but could not move.

Terry placed the tip next to her clit again and Lori went tense. "Now, I am a reasonable women, Lori even after you embarrassed me in the house. You can have four more, here," and she rubbed the crop against the hood, "or you can ask the boys nicely. While you think about it I will give you the ten on the ass, I promised."

She stepped behind Lori and worked very rhythmically on each cheek. The room echoed with each swat and each grunt from Lori. Terry was not harsh on her ass leaving only red welts but not breaking the skin. She stepped up to Lori's face and asked what was her decision.

"No, Ma'am, please I cannot take four more of those," she twisted her body so she was facing the boys, "Please, Bobby and Pete. Please shoot your loads on my face. Please."

Terry smiled at how her friend was reduced to this and added, "Since you changed the rules Lori I think you need to do a bit more. What about you, what do you think?" Terry emphasized her question with a tap of the crop.

evals22
evals22
311 Followers
12