Lorraine Ch. 02: Robby

Story Info
Danny had dumped her but she was determined to find another.
2.9k words
4.43
4.8k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

First time with Robby...

After a couple of exchanges on the dating site, Lorraine put Danny out of her mind and decided that there were plenty more 'probable' guys out there who would be looking for a committed relationship. Billy the fireman said 'hello' - sent his picture and Lorraine was suitably impressed. Was this the guy who would take Danny from her mind?

He suggested that they have a drink and a snack and take it from there. But it didn't quite work out. He was terribly rude with the barman who put Lorraine off and it sort of ended there.

The next day Billy texted her on her mobile and suggested they meet again, she thought he seemed rather the possessive type which did not suit her liking - and when he sent another text saying that if she didn't reply in an hour he would assume she was not interested, that convinced her.

He was right; she wasn't interested so it was back to the drawing board in the like of Robby from Manchester. Like the others she got chatting online and liked his sense of humor and his looks.

After her second date when she was still a little nervous meeting new guys she felt comfortable with Robby who was a supermarket delivery driver and they went for it, again having a drink at a local pub. He drove to pick her up at a given point and immediately she saw him she was interested. His lean tall figure complimented his 'easy to look at' looks. In fact she felt a shiver run up her spine.

Danny had aroused her sexuality after a long absence and immediately she felt they were chemically attracted. Certainly, the look or admiration on Robby's face confirmed that and he said how much he was pleased to see her in the flesh, that she was more beautiful than her pictures. They shared likes and dislikes and personal things about themselves and, of course it wasn't long before Robby started fishing on the lines that would she like to come to his place for a meal or whatever.

"Whatever?" she teased with a glint in her eye that said she was okay with that. It was all happening for her after ten years of waiting for Mike and she was well ready for some warmth from a guy she hoped would know how to treat a woman.

It seemed natural when soon after arrival at Robby's flat he felt the need to hug and kiss her, something she had yearned for, something that Danny did not do much, that she overlooked in her yearning to make up for lost time and get back into the swing of things. But after three dates, and when he didn't turn for the fourth, she realized he only wanted her for one thing. But Robby seemed genuinely interested in her as a probable commitment. He told her that is what he wanted more than anything and admitted he had been lonely and seemed to be unlucky in love.

Although they talked about their past relationships she did not mention Danny. Because she was still suffering his abrupt cut off to what seemed a promising relationship. She had given herself completely to him and he had well taken her in all ways - but she was game, perhaps naively believing it would lead to a committed relationship and also that she needed to express a passion that had been locked away for so long. Danny was a great lover and gratified her every time they fucked, a considerate lover too making sure he did not leave her unfulfilled, even when he took her in the ass... For the first time she reached and orgasm that way which she never did with the ex.

But Robby didn't ask about any other internet dates she may have had so she didn't say. She did not want to spoil a new possible ongoing relationship with Robby.

She felt quite at ease with him. He talked about himself and his ambitions. He said he would like to find a girl he could really take too and move to a house in Manchester, because that is where he was born.

So he seemed genuine enough and she thought well; she liked him, even fancied him and made up her mind when he kissed her warmly that, despite the unhappy affair with Danny, she would take it as it comes.

He had a certain charm about him that allured her as he prolonged his kiss, moving her hand to the back of his head as the kiss deepened ad became more passionate.

He took good grip of her free hand and rubbed her palm with his thumb, to which she responded with a firm grip, a signal that she would be agreeable to go further.

So no more was it just the kiss that thrilled her, but the way he caressed her breasts and unfastened her blouse.

"You look so good Lorraine" he said with a look which said he wanted her.

"Glad you like" she replied placing his hand over his as he stroked her left breast over her bra.

He became more frenzied as she removed her bra and revealed her firm contours which he gently massaged and went down to each nipple in turn.

She enjoyed being wanted again after a three months absence - it was different already with Robby. The way he concentrated on her boobs. He was having a wonderful time and she was too, Feeling the need for intimacy again with this guy who used the deodorant she loved.

"Would you like to stay the night, Baby" he asked in a semi whisper.

"Would you like me too?" She smiled teasingly.

"Silly question" he chuckled kissing her lips again.

The feeling was there sure enough, just how it was with Danny but different. Robby was not quite as tall as Danny and didn't have a slight paunch. But he was still nearly six foot but really lovely, his green/blue eyes were daunting and his kisses warm and wanting as she again squeezed his thumb in her palm with a little gentle motion.

Danny took the hint and kissed her nipples passionately moving his hand over her jeans down to the inside of her thigh as she murmured her pleasure.

"Perhaps if I was just too..." he whispered teasing his fingers there in a circular motion and she said "yes please."

Soon he was squeezing her there in a way which delighted and thrilled her.

"You know how badly I want you, Lorraine, don't you?"

Her face flushed she whispered that the feeling was mutual.

"You look so sexy in jeans; you have the perfect figure Baby. It is almost like you have been poured into them" He smiled

Let's get to the bedroom" Robby suggested and she saw he was well and ready and that fermented her desires to touch him there. Any inhibitions she had soon disappeared in the heat of her passion just like it had with Danny. Any awkward moments soon went away with just a kiss and a hug; she simply wanted to be loved, her whole being rendered to it. Robby was a guy she liked from the beginning when she saw him on the dating site.

If only Mike hadn't kept her waiting. She grew to dearly love him but because of the cyber passion they shared, because she had become so frustrated by the promises that he would be coming home soon, how he talked about it would be so wonderful to share her life for real, none of that, materialized and now she felt it never would. She had reached forty and passed, She could not hold on any longer with failed promises, she deserved better, she deserved a guy that could love and cherish her, a guy with who she would be happy and share the rest of her life with. She felt to achieve that end she must express he love and passion completely. She needed the warmth a man like Robby could give her. And she was about to ensure that he would get all he wanted of her. They had talked about their needs and wants and she felt earnestly that she wasn't making the same mistake as she did with Danny. She realized she had been foolish to believe that he wanted more than sex. But she knew at the same time she helped to initialize the intimacy between them.

In the bedroom there was again no awkwardness. The passion fermented in the deep French kiss they shared, he chuckled as she wiggled out of her jeans and somehow that helped Lorraine. That they could share humor in this situation, and when Robby, eager to get his pants off, lost balance and fell to the floor she laughed profusely and then he did too.

It was a wonderful start to their intimacy and when they kissed again, the sheer lust took over and they were as one, completely naked bar Lorrain's thong which she asked if she could keep on. It was just her little bit of modesty coming through but Robby said it made it sexier, leaving something to the imagination. His arms encompassed her; she whispered she was his for the taking. He arranged himself behind her as they relaxed on the bed and she wondered if he would take her anally like Danny did. She didn't care, She was so happy and thrilled that this gorgeous guy wanted to be with her and, feeling his worth lodge between her thighs, like it was parking there for later use, she felt throb of his desire. It felt so wonderful. Now, as he ravished her, kissing her neck and teasing the lobes of her ears, whilst his hands busily encircled her, caressing wildly her breasts, she moved her hand down to him, neatly tucked between her legs, and felt his warmth, squeezing his prominence she whispered how good it felt and how she wanted him full package.

"Take me Robby, fuck me now. I want that!"

"Like this baby, as we are right now?"

"Yes, just like this Robby, I want that."

"How much?" he teased assisting her hand to move him to her desire.

"She could not stand the waiting, she grasped him tightly and guided him into her from behind and she felt the wonderful heat of his stiffness enter her. It felt so wonderful. It was like the first time with Danny all over again, feeling it slide into her and ravish her whole being, he murmuring how good she felt relentlessly caressing her breast as they entered into a so wonderfully gratifying episode of pure sexual gratification.

Still on her side with Robby behind she adjusted herself, lifting her thigh upwards so that he could get a deeper penetration into her. He experimented discovering how she liked it best, he felt her readiness in her wetness, he felt then that he could really love this woman as she wanted, full package.

They were deeply encompassed now experiencing the quality of how it was between them. Lorraine was so very happy. It had been so disappointing with Danny letting her down like that, not turning up for their fourth date, and she could not understand why. Was it something about her that guys didn't like? She had given him her all, all that he wanted and enjoyed it. She discovered the true essence of her sexuality and the need for her relentless passion to be gratified.

She took him every way. In fact she instigated sometimes how she wanted to sex play. It was as natural for her to finish him in her mouth as it was elsewhere. She wanted to feel and taste the true essence of her lover and had no difficulty, given the need of her lust, to enjoy his masculinity to the helm. Things that he said he had never experienced before and she felt good about that. He said she was amazing and when he left her bed, he gave her a kiss to remember and she could not wait until the second time when they could progress the discovery of loving a new partner.

But when he let her down and didn't turn up for the fourth date, it was not like her to chase him, to text or phone and find out why. It seemed all the confidence she had gained about herself because she proved she could be a whole woman again was diminished. For a while she felt depressed and unwanted. And she still hadn't heard any more from Mike. He friends said to forget him completely and also Danny so, after a month or so, it was back to the drawing board looking for a guy she felt she could be compatible with.

And then came along Robby who was keen on keeping himself fit and his body showed it. Although her friends said to take it a bit slower with Robby, no matter how sincere he seemed that was easier said than done. It was if she realized that as soon as she met him face to face and they shared a drink together.

She was absolutely taken by his blue eyes and his calm and genuine disposition. She knew straight away that any notion about holding back was history; she did not want to take risks thinking that refusing him would result in him losing interest. Despite her logic that if a guy really loved a girl he would be willing to wait until she was ready.

But Lorraine was good and ready from the start, after being well initiated once more with Danny, she felt the real need for Robby hook, line and sinker. She was a natural highly sexed woman who craved for the love of a guy like Robby.

He told her how he had been unlucky in love and she felt sorry for him. It helped her bond with him when they first kissed on the settee and she felt that he needed her just as much as she him.

Now that were as one with each other and she enjoyed having the warmth of a guy in bed with her again.

"Just hold it there inside," she whispered. She did not want it to finish. Just the wonderful feeling of Robby inside was overwhelming. It felt so lovely and sensual as she gently squeezed him inside her. She so loved to hear his moans when she did that. Like she loved to hear the sounds of his need for her, all the deep, deep thrusting when he did as she asked, to fuck her hard and deep, she needed that, she wanted that, it felt lovely - she would show him just how grateful she was for him to fuck her like he did. Soon he continued to fuck her, still on her side.

But he wanted her doggy and of course she was willing. Would he take her like Danny did, she didn't mind, moving herself so that she was on all fours she felt good to be like this for his pleasure as much as hers.

He grasped her thighs, adjusting her stance to how he wanted. She liked that. She wanted to be mastered sometimes. He stretched her cheeks apart and she felt he was inspecting her, she felt the warmth of his mouth between. It was so divine. It was heaven on earth the way he was enjoying her all orally; the tease and feel of his tongue inside her prime fucked pussy, the n the feel of his fingers discovering her femininity was really something and again she was craving for the feel of his fuck inside her.

She felt his warmth inside again after he had given her such a wonderful oral extravaganza, and experience she would hold forever no matter what happened. For her the foreplay was important to enjoy the real essence of each other, the taste of him inside her mouth when they kissed during intercourse and vice-versa was magical and made for the perfect orgasm. Rendering her whole being into a perfect unison with this beautiful man who understood what she was all about.

It was easy to accept his invitation to stay the night with her. To feel him there like she did all those years ago with her ex. That had gone sour but now the sheer magic of a sexual experience with someone you adore was perfection.

I had given my all to Robby like I did with Danny.

And this was after r my first date with him. I looked forward to sleeping with him when next time, he invited me to stay all night. He had a sense of humor like mine.

I was hoping this time would be permanent, that it would jell into a lasting relationship which primarily was my aim. The sex was perfect and yet in my heart I knew I still liked Danny more.

But maybe Robby would surpass all that Danny was able to give me and at least. Not dump me. But looking back I guess I was better off without Danny. I still feel he was married or something despite what he told me.

My life was changing for the better. I really felt that. Being live with a guy again I felt a real woman once more and that was so nice and a real confidence builder.

So I looked forward to the next Monday when he said he was free to come and collect me, that is fitted in with my home commitments.

To be continued...

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers