Lorraine Ch. 03

Story Info
Goodbye Robby. (The sex was not enough)
1.5k words
3.75
3.9k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Chapter Three.

Goodbye Robby.

Opting to stay overnight with Robby was because she felt comfortable with him when and after they had sex. He made her feel wanted and had a very nice way about him which she found truly appealing. She truly felt that this could develop into something more permanent. So when he came to pick her up, to drive the few miles to where he lived in Manchester She hoped this time it might work, and Robby was not just about having his leg over with her., if they proved compatible, may just develop.

She hardly ever thought of Mike any more, He never contacted her or anything so she felt he couldn't have loved her like he said he did. And, all that aside, she had been waiting too long for him to meet her so, yes she was happy to move on and she was enjoying life again. She was enjoying being free to do whatever she wanted and at this moment. She wanted really to stay the night with Robby who really made her feel like a woman, the way he was with het and the way they made love.

She felt sure it would all be lovely to share a bed with him after the short episodes they'd already shared together.

He was a delight and she felt so very comfortable with him when it was time to go to bed, although it was much earlier than her bedtime and, according to Robby for his too. He said he liked to stay up late so see a movie or something.

"But who wants to look at movies when I have you sharing the night with me?"

Lorraine laughed and just as he had asked her, she wore the underwear she knew he liked. The black and red thong and bra which he said was a real turn on.

Not as though he needed that. Just being with him for while in the lounge and he was well lit up. She adored his warm hugs and eager caresses after he had undone her bra and kissed her so deeply.

At that moment she was a goner, he could have had her there and then and he almost did. But then they decided to wait until they were in bed, realizing that they did not have to do it in a rush but could take their time.

"We have all night together" he whispered and Lorraine shuddered with excitement, that at last she had the presence of a guy next to her in bed again. All the more special because, unlike Danny who shared her bed, she was sharing Robby's and it was also very thrilling being encompassed in his strong arms and feeling his wandering hands explore her, still wearing her underwear.

She enjoyed his touching and teasing and it was easy for her to respond and do likewise to him. Her passion soon ripened and she wanted everything Robby had to offer. She also had so much to give and she wanted Robby to know that he need not want for anything.

It was lovely to taste the nectar of man again and a real joy to take him deeply into her mouth as he responded with all those vibrating sounds that meant pleasure and satisfaction. And what he was doing to her orally was equally as thrilling and highly charged and this guy knew it all when it came to doing intimately what a woman enjoys.

Lorraine really felt, perhaps more the before, she could really fall for Robby – when he began to fuck her he murmured she was everything he wanted her to be, rough, gentle, whatever; she was very ready and willing both physically and emotionally. For a woman to feel that way about a guy, says it all. For her it was never just the sex but very much more, and she hoped the sex would contribute to that.

She aimed to enjoy herself and have some fun. And it really felt so food with Robby whom she called her sex bomb.

She enjoyed the sex of course. It was wonderful and sensual with Robby. And they certainly expended themselves until at last they slumbered feeling the sheer ecstasy of the after fuck and all the wonderful foreplay that led to it.

Lorraine felt so good that it was her who craved for some more of the same in the middle of the night, and given a little persuasion Robby was soon up and ready when she gently and slowly sucked him, and she still felt the taste of him as he fucked her so deeply.

In the morning he took the initiative when, laying with her back to him, she felt him hard between her buttocks. She felt him kiss her neck and nibble her ear lobe and she twisted her head to enjoy a wonderfully sensual deep French kiss which soon lured her to turn and lay on her back ready for his entry.

She felt his resilient fuck reach its crescendo and soon she followed, it was out of this world as he burst inside her and expended all his energy with one strong final thrust, and she was completely his.

She felt sad and yet happy when he drove her back home and they shared that parting kiss.

She wanted him again and waited for his call. He said it would be nice again if they could make a date same time next week.

She wanted that. She really did, she was out there and living again. It was beautiful and the feeling of being with Robby was so good,

Lorraine had cried so much about Mike. All she wanted was to be loved and needed. She needed to feel that she was a real woman again and all that meant both emotionally and physically to a woman. How could she just continue willy-nilly to wait for Mike when all the time days, months and years were passing and leaving her behind? She was just in her early forties for heaven's sake and had so much love and passion to give to that special person she could hold dear and share their life together until death do them part. That's how it goes isn't it? But it would be a perfect world if that was always the case.

Lorraine realized after much meditation and thought that indeed she couldn't just hang about any more and it was up to her, and her alone to do something about it.

So, it was early days with Robby and she did like him, but would it materialise into something much more?

By the third time she slept with him she just let herself go and enjoyed him to the full. So much that he had to quell his exhaustion twice between those high powered relentless fucks in which Lorraine excelled, ravishing him on top and shaking her hips to sensualize the wonderful sensation he was giving to her inside. Would it be third time lucky? Would all that energy release a new found love between them? When perhaps they could be happy ever after, like those children's stories Lorrain had read as a child.

But alas, somehow Robby's interest seemed to fade when she did not agree to his proposition to move to Manchester so they could see more of each other.

Just after meeting him three times she did not feel it a good idea to commit herself to such a move, especially if it was just for his convenience to have it away with her more often, because he could to afford the journey to where she lived.

And anyway she had notions of moving to the coast, she certainly did not fancy living in a city like Manchester.

So this would probably be the decider as to whether their brief encounters would gel. It was all to do with commitment and loving, if she felt she loved Robby then she might go for it, but he seemed keener on sharing his bed with her and that wasn't enough, because she knew the thrill of sex would fade and she would have moved at great expense for nothing.

So there followed a long silence when Robby did not contact her, Then he started text her again but it was to no avail because at last Mike had contacted her again and in her heart she truly knew she loved him, despite all the agro.

"To make it quite clear she could not meet Robby any more she said she had told Mike about him."

Why did you have to so that!" he yelled and slammed cut off the connection

Some weeks later he text her and asked how she was. She said she had taken uo a keep fir course at the local gym and talked about how her trainer helped her find the confidence she needed to do it.

"So I guess you are fucking him now!" he replied and that sort of finalized t for Lorraine. Now she knew what he wanted her for and ignored further texts.

But how would Mike feel about her sleeping with two guys?

To be continued...

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers