Losing Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calvin's jaw dropped as he watched Lisa get into the action that were causing his lungs to hurt as he felt the tension rise in his body. His balls were tightening and he felt his cock jerking back and forth. He looked down and willed himself to shrink, but it was pointless. He started rotating his hips as best he could in the restrained position he was in.

Heather gasped in pleasure as she felt the woman above her finally cave in and eat her out like a professional. Her nails dug into Lisa's scalp as she felt the first wave of come escape her. She lifted her ass from the bed and drove the girl's face deep into the folds of her pussy. "Yes Oh fuck Ohhh... my... .god Harder... Don't you fuckin' stop " she screamed as her body convulsed in spasms that rocked her from head to toe.

Samuel heard his lover come and felt his balls tighten. He continued to plow into Lisa's cunt while she drank the hot honey that was flowing from Heather's pussy. He caught his come before it exploded into the sweet heaven that was Lisa's box and grabbed her ass cheeks. He spread her open and drove his cock deep into her dry hole. It dragged over both their flesh. He growled loving the pain and the pleasure. She screamed at the invasion and only when she felt the load of cum buried in her dark hole did her cries stop. He pumped in and out. His seeds helping with the invasion as his cock shot the wads of thick milk into her ass while he unloaded two more spurts. He flipped her to her back and shot the final glob of seeds all over her belly.

"Ahhh... yeah baby, wear it," he moaned as he shot streams of hot liquid onto her. He stroked his shaft from the base to the tip letting the final drops cover tanned flesh. Sprays of juice lay nestled against her and ran in streams down her firm skin. He felt his balls tighten as another load of tangy cream coated her. "Fuckin' A, man... I've never come that much. One sweet bitch, you are Lisa girl."

Calvin bit his lip, the pain a small distraction to the mind-blowing orgasm that was threatening to overcome him. He groaned and felt his balls constrict. He watched a glob of his cream erupt and flow over his cock. "Fuck," he hissed. Another shot came free and oozed down his dick, followed by a third. He'd not come so hard before and his breath was caught in his throat. "Arggghh..." he muttered as he shook violently in his seat.

Lisa felt the hot seeds pour over her and saw Calvin coming. Her eyes feasted on his juice and her fingers dove between her pussy lips. She finished herself off and ground her sex against her hand blanketing her palm with juice. "Ohh... ohhhh... Mmm..." she moaned as her body rolled to the right and then left. She drove her fingers deep welcoming the tightening that kept her digits locked inside.

The room reeked of come and as she tried to breath she felt the bed's weight shift. Lisa rolled to one side and looked at Calvin. "I'm sorry baby," she whispered.

Calvin's eyes settled on Lisa. "Don't be sorry Hon. It happened. Look..." He glanced at his cock and then back to her. "I'm just as affected."

Samuel chuckled as he walked over to Calvin. "You're a bit wet there bud. My girl's gonna need a hard cock to ride."

Calvin glared hotly at Samuel. "Untie me man, so I can wring your fuckin' neck."

Sam laughed and walked back to Lisa. Heather walked around the bed and slipped over to a bag that had been placed near the door. She pulled out several predetermined lengths of rope and brought them back to the bed. "Can't have you running away while we play with your boy now can we?" she said with a hint of mirth in her voice.

Lisa's eyes grew wide as she wondered what was coming next. She watched Heather bring her hands together and bind them at the wrists. They were then secured to the headboard of the bed with another rope and series of knots.

Samuel took Heather's knife and cut through the rope that had secured Calvin's legs and then his hands. He didn't allow time for the young man to regain blood circulation in his limbs, but immediately pulled him up by his hair and pushed him to the bed.

Lisa's scrambled to avoid having Calvin fall on her knees, scooting them up and tucking them against her naked form. She watched him roll to his back and scurry up to her. His lips captured her's in a searing kiss that was quickly abandoned when Samuel pulled him back.

He dragged one of Calvin's legs to the foot of the bed. Calvin saw Heather and the rope and started to kick out at Samuel. He cursed as he attempted to free himself. His movements were stilled when he saw Heather walk over to Lisa and run the tip of the knife down her cheek.

First, Samuel tied Calvin's right ankle to the bed post and then his left. He came up and secured his right arm to the headboard post and then the left he wove through the rope that Heather had used on Lisa. When he stepped back he looked at Calvin's limp cock, covered in come and grinned at the man that was displayed like an erotic sex toy in the middle of their bed. "So tell me Calvin, ever had a man suck your cock?"

Calvin's eyes grew huge in their sockets. "You perv Stay away from me," he growled out and pulled against the rope.

Heather and Samuel both laughed. Samuel positioned himself beside Calvin with his feet near his prisoner's head. He motioned for Heather to join him and she crawled up between Calvin's spread legs.

Lisa watched with disgust and curiosity in her eyes as Samuel lifted her boyfriend's cock up and ran his tongue over the soft, come-covered head. Calvin cursed and bucked his hips trying to get his dick away from the only male in the room. It was pointless.

Heather saw what he was trying to do and slapped his balls with her hand. "Lie still you ass " she screeched and slapped his testicles again.

Shock ran through Calvin's system and he shuddered in pain. His ass dropped to the bed and he watched as Samuel shoved his limp cock into his mouth and started sucking on it. Heather in the meantime started groping his balls, palming them and squeezing them as her other hand grabbed Samuel's hair and started leading him in the "proper" way to suck cock. Calvin's eyes met Lisa's and a pleading gasp left his lips.

She watched his facial expressions change from frustration to pleasure and then back again. Back and forth his emotions ran as did her own. Her gazed focused on the scene playing out on the bed and she felt her pussy's aching need grow again. Her muscles clenched and she felt the first signs of nectar slip over her lips. The tip of her tongue came out to moisten her mouth and she gave up the idea of not watching her boyfriend being sucked off.

Calvin felt his cock growing and instinctively pushed his hips upwards.

"That's right," Samuel said, briefly releasing the growing member. "You get into it. You know it feels good. Tastes good too, man." He went back to work and sucked harder on the growing erection. His eyes locked with Heather's and he smirked as she lifted and dropped his head on Calvin's tool. When he had his mouth full of dick, he felt Heather leave him alone and watched her open her mouth to inhale the velvet sack under the cock he was fucking.

Heather rolled her tongue back and forth between the two spheres of Calvin's sex. Her teeth grazed the sides and she suckled hard. Her nose nuzzled against his trimmed hairs and she breathed in his scent. Both individuals licked and stroked Calvin's sexual organs until he was bucking his hips up and down and gasping in moans words of "stop" and "more" and "fuck".

Calvin was confused, angry, and horny as he was giving the erotic treat of having two people pleasure him. When he felt Samuel leave his cock a whimper of despair escaped him and for a moment he questioned why he was suddenly upset over having the man stop.

Heather grinned and watched her lover move his body into another position, more erotic than the last.

"Of fuck," Calvin cried out in disbelief as he looked up at the cock that was suddenly in his face. He turned his head back and forth, not wanting to do what was expected of him. He looked to Lisa and saw the shock in her eyes, but there was something else there too, desire? He wasn't sure, but he also knew what was expected of him. He opened his mouth and felt Samuel guide his cock into it.

"Bite it and I swear... that knife will finally be used," Sam ordered.

Calvin had no doubt that Samuel meant what he said and so he started sucking on his first cock ever. He rolled his tongue over the head, tasting pre cum. His thoughts forced his stomach to lurch, but he fought off the bile that was threatening to consume him and instead began to suck more firmly on the dick in his mouth. He groaned in mixed pleasure when he felt a hot slick pussy coming down on his now hard dick.

Heather straddled Calvin's hips, lowered her cunt down on top of him and ground her pussy into his pubic hairs. The texture thrilled her and she moaned in pleasure. Calvin hissed when he felt Samuel's mouth move back to lick at the bit of flesh that would become exposed whenever Heather rose up on his rod. The hot mouth of Samuel and the sloppy sex of Heather wrapped around his cock, brought exquisite pleasure to Calvin and he increased the tempo of his sucking as well as the upward thrusts of his hips.

Lisa watched in awe as her boyfriend seemed to welcome every plunge into the other woman as well as the grinding hips that were forcing a cock down his throat. Her breath became more ragged and her pussy tightened. She started humping the air and wished she was in the middle of the fuck frenzy. A cry of release escaped from someone's lips and Lisa opened hazel eyes that she hadn't realized she'd closed. The sight before her brought her own passion to a new level and she exploded all over herself. "Ohhh..." she moaned as the others filled the room with more scents of erotism.

Come flowed hot down Heather's pussy and she shivered as she felt her lover sucking her juices as they coated Calvin's dick.

Calvin shuttered and moaned that he was going to come. Heather moved from his sex and Samuel took over. He covered the swollen member with his mouth and milked the fiery white syrup from Calvin's balls. "Arggghhh," Calvin growled. He showered the man with seed and suddenly felt his mouth fill with Samuel's come. First he gagged, but Samuel just ground his pelvis deeper and Calvin was forced to accept the sticky fluids. He swallowed the come and then moaned as Samuel cleaned him.

Samuel rose off of Calvin and onto his back. He lay there spent as were the others. In time he climbed off the bed and got dressed. Heather did the same. He cut Lisa free and then Calvin. "It was fun," he said, winking and opening the hotel room door. Heather walked out and headed to Samuel's Lincoln. Samuel waved goodbye and left the couple in the room. He and Heather left town, both of them wondering who their next conquests would be, no one ever turned them in... who would admit to being fucked senseless and enjoying it. . .they always enjoyed it in the end.

12