Losing Control

Story Info
Annalisa learns to give up control.
2.8k words
4.18
17.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Annalisa Derkins. I am 25 years old and if I do say so myself I look damn good. I am 5'8", 150lbs, blood red hair, icy blue eyes, luscious DSL (dick sucking lips), a clear peachy cream complexion, I am trim from working out, my bra is a 36D, and I have enough ass to turn heads.

I have never had a problem getting what I want from men and even occasionally from women as well. I like to play the field, have fun, and always coming out the winner. I have always felt that the best way to accomplish all three was to be in total control. The story I am about to tell you is how I lost total control and still got everything I wanted.

I went to Night's Last Kiss, a club I rarely go to, where I spotted a dish I knew I had to have for the night. He was at least 6'4", 215 lbs, built like a warrior, tanned skin, smoky grey eyes, jet black hair that looked like it could use a trim but still looked sexy as hell on him, and lips I could kiss all night long. He looked like the original bad boy in faded blue jeans tight black t-shirt and leather jacket.

I was dressed to kill in my little red silk dress, it was low cut, spaghetti cut, clingy, and barely covered my ass, my hair was down and flowing over my shoulders, and I had on a new pair of red strappy four inch heels. (Yes I know I have a thing for red.)

My blue eyes met his grey ones and I could feel my making my way to him but just as I got close enough to talk to he turned away and pulled the blonde beside him onto the dance floor. I stood there in shock watching as he and the blonde started dancing more and more erotically.

As you may have guessed by now I don't bow down under a little pressure. I sashayed over to the bar ordered a shot of Jack, downed it, and then worked my way over to the dance floor and danced by myself. I could feel the music rushing through me, turning me on. With my eyes shut I started rubbing my hands over my body I could feel the moisture between my legs growing.

I opened my eyes to see my mystery man coming my way. Our eyes met again but I didn't go to him it was his turn to come to me. I didn't see the blonde anywhere in sight. He walked up beside me keeping eye contact with me the whole time and kissed the brunette standing next to me; not just a peck of a kiss I mean get a god damn room kiss.

I was pissed I had never in my 25 years been dismissed and humiliated so much before now. With a growl that sounded scary even to my own ears I turned my back on them and made my way to the exit.

I decided to walk home my night was ruined and I needed to blow off some steam. It was a good three mile walk to my apartment about half way there I felt as if I could feel his eyes on me again but remembered him kissing the brunette and knew it was impossible so I just ignored the tingling sensation.

As I reached my block I felt a solid hand grip my shoulder. I spun around ready for a fight after the night I had, had I was ready to stick my 4inch stiletto up someone's ass. To my surprise I came face to face with my mystery man and felt the top explode on my anger once and for all.

"You." I growled as I raised my hand to slap him. As my hand was about to make contact he grabbed my wrist and the next thing I know my hand is behind my back and my back is pressed up against him and he is kissing me neck.

"I couldn't very well make it easy for you my dear Annalisa." He purred, "Don't you know that anything worth having never is."

"You... you humiliated and dismissed me I was not about to hang around and take another God damn second of your dismissive behavior." I raged at him but as he kept working on my neck cause heat to spread through my body and build between my thighs.

"Why don't we go in your apartment and finish this in there?" He questioned.

"And why would I want to do something like that?" I replied.

"We both know you want me and I want you, why don't we just stop fighting it?" He said.

I know I shouldn't think with my pussy but damn the thing he was doing to me where driving me nuts. I lead him to the apartment in haste. When we got in the elevator he pinned me to the wall hiking my leg up around his thigh as his lips met mine in a scorching kiss. As I opened my mouth in a gasp of ecstasy his tongue sliding into my mouth promising heaven.

I could feel his cock hard against my dripping wet pussy grinding into me. I was so wrapped up in the sensation I didn't even notice the elevator had come to a stop and the doors had opened till he lowered my leg and pulled me out of the elevator.

I took the lead and turned us right to head to my apartment. As we approached the door I reached into my small hand bag and pulled out my key. Unlocking the door was harder than normal with him right behind me kissing on my neck. As I heard the lock click I realized that I didn't even know is name.

I turned to face him, "Do you have a name sexy?"

"Aiden." He simply said and that was good enough for me.

As I opened the door as was wrapped me in his embrace pulling the straps of my dress down as he sucked on my ear lobe. I turned in his embrace so I my breast were now on display for him. He bent down and took one nipple in his mouth and sucked hard.

He lifted his head and whispered against my lips, "Where's the bedroom?"

I pointed down the short hall to the left. Before I could say anything more he lifted my legs around his waist so that my bare pussy was rubbing against his hard cock through the rough denim of his jeans. As he started walking across the room to the hall I couldn't take it any more I needed his hard strong dick inside my wet aching cunt.

I reached my hand between our bodies and undid his jeans to my surprise and pleasure he was going commando. I wrapped my hand around his cock and was even more pleased to find that he was huge and would be more than able to fill me. Knowing I was more than ready for him I placed him at my entrance for I second I had my doubts about being able to take him but before I could worry much about it I found myself pinned the hard cold wall of the hall way and his hard hot body.

He slid into me in one slow thrust. I could feel the sting as he stretched me well beyond my limit but loving the sensation. Once he was buried to the hilt deep inside my tight wet cunt he paused for a few moments to allow my body to adjust to his wondrous size. Then he started rocking his hips barely moving but I could feel every movement and feel myself start to build up to a burning inferno that would soon burn me alive.

Suddenly as if something inside him had snapped he pulled all the way out and slammed back into me with such force I wandered if the wall would hold us. He pulled out again and I could feel myself getting close to the edge he seemed to know just how I liked it but this time he pulled all the way out and asked which door was the bedroom.

Feeling a since of loss and angry for being denied when I was so close I said nothing. I guess he had decided he didn't need my help because he started opening doors. The last door he opened was my bedroom. He stole a quick glance around the room then grinned wickedly as his gaze landed on my queen size bed that's head board was made of golden bars. He tossed me on the bed rather roughly then reached into his jacket. I couldn't see what he pulled out as he leaned over me and pulled my hands up to the one of the golden bars of my head board.

"My sweet Annalisa, you like to be in control but it's time you learn the pleasure of surrendering." He said as I felt metal enclose my wrist.

Stunned at first I tried to pull my hands down when reality sank in he had handcuffed me to my own bed, MY OWN BED. I was outraged and secretly a little turned on by the thought but would not admit it I needed to have control.

"How dare you?" I hissed.

He seemed pleased at my anger but said not a word as he crawled on the bed beside. He lifted up my dress so that my bottom half was on show for him. He ever so slowly ran his hand up my thigh and lightly touched me where I ached the most but I would not give up control and I would not beg.

"You will give up control by the end of the night love." He stated then stood abruptly and walk out of the room.

How dare he leave me like this? I torn between being turned on and being pissed to my surprise being turned on was winning. By the time he came back into the room with a bowl of something I was totally horny but my pride would not be so easily swayed.

"My lovely Annalisa, are you ready to give up that control? No, maybe I can persuade you." He said.

"Who the fuck do you think you are to treat me like this?" I asked.

"Well your master of course my sweets but you will learn that soon enough." He replied sitting the bowl on the night stand then lighting a candle.

As he set down on the bed beside me scooted away from him. He looked at me with amusement in his eyes as he reached over and pulled me back to him. Then he reached down and cuffed my legs a part spread eagle. I struggled a bit just for the fun of it because I really was starting to get turned on.

Once he had me secured to my bed he slowly ran his fingers up my inner thigh sending shivers up and down my body. He stopped right before he touched my secret place leaving me wanting and frustrated. I growled my dismay and he simply laughed reaching in the bowl for what I could now see were ice cubes. He took one out and slowly circled each nipple making them so hard I thought they had become stone.

He then trailed the ice between my breasts slowly down my stomach circled my belly button then slide it down to my clit. He held it on there with one hand and reached over with the other to get the candle he lit before. Slowly he poured its hot wax between my breasts following the trail he had just made with the ice.

I arched toward the burning sensation. The contrast of hot and cold on my body was driving me nuts. It took all my strength to hold back the moan that was building deep inside me. He lightly trailed his finger over the wax as it hardened.

"You like that don't you?" He whispered as he kissed each nipple lightly making me want more.

"Fuck you." I breathed.

"Oh, I plan to." He replied with an evil grin.

He slowly peeled the hardened wax off my body then reached into the bowl to retrieve another ice cube. He held the ice cube on each nipple in turn till they were numb then replaced the cube to the bowl and bent his head to take my nipple into his mouth. The hot warm velvet of his mouth sucking on put me on the brink of orgasm. He lifted his head to look at me and I knew he could see the need in my eyes.

"All you have to do is ask my sweet." He said.

I bit my bottom lip refusing to answer and he laughed, "You will give up control."

Then he stood and slowly stripped. The sight of his hard naked body almost made me beg on the spot but what he did next was pure torture. He crawled on the bed and knelt between my legs bending so that his mouth was at my sex. He slowly licked my slit avoiding my clit. Over and over is slow agonizing torture getting me so close but never letting me have my release.

Once I got to the point where I thought I was going to self combust I knew there was only one thing that would make him give me what my body needed, I was going to have to beg. I was to the point where I no longer cared when the word "Please." ripped from my throat in agonizing torment.

"Please, what Annalisa?" He replied.

"Please let me cum." I begged.

He grinned a self satisfied smile as he bent his head once more and took my clit in his mouth sucking hard and nipping with his teeth. As he shoved two fingers deep inside me I let out a scream of pure ecstasy as I felt myself come for him. He kept pumping his fingers hard in and out of me making me ride the wave higher. I could feel my muscles gripping him as I felt myself slowly start to come back to earth.

While I was still withering in the aftermath he crawled up my body and kissed me deep as he shoved his cock deep inside me. Filling me to the hilt he paused for a moment letting my body adjust before he started pumping long, slow, deep thrust. In no time at all I could feel myself building to another climax. I stared into his smoky grey eyes and knew he would me let me climax again without me giving up more control.

He kept the pace even and steady driving me insane. I finally let out a well of frustration and begged. He laughed and leaned over to whisper in my ear, "I am your Master now you will come when I say."

He then bit my neck sending a shot of adrenaline straight through my body. He then pulled out of me and undid my feet restraints and twisted my body so that my hands were twisted and I was lying on my belly. Pulling my hips up till I was on my knees he then laid a hard spank on my left ass cheek.

Then without hesitation thrust into my wet cunt as far as he could. I moaned at the sudden and rough sensation. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back so that he could place a rough kiss on my lips. Then he began slamming his cock deep and had inside me. The sound of our skin slapping together was making me even wetter.

"God you're so wet for me. Do you feel how hard you make me?" He asked in a husky voice.

Knowing that I no longer had any control and more surprisingly didn't care I decided to go for broke and moaned my reply, "Yes, Master Aiden."

"MMM good girl, I want you to come for me now." He said as he reached around and tugged on my clit with his fingers as he rammed harder into making me come instantly.

He pumped into me a few more times before pulling out of me and flipping me over yet again. He placed my ankles on his shoulders slamming back into me. "You're so tight Annalisa, God you make my cock so hard." He said.

He pumped into me a few more times before pulling out of me and placing his cock in his hand with my ankles still on his shoulders he came on my breast and face. It was so enticing and demeaning at the same time that I came again.

He left me cuffed to the bed as he left the room. When he returned he had a wet wash cloth he then cleaned and un-cuffed me. Pulling me into his side as he lay back on the bed he whispered in my ear, "Your mine now sweet Annalisa."

"Yes, Master Aiden all yours." I replied before falling asleep.

~THE END~