Losing Control at the Lake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sensitive?" he asked with a wicked grin.

"Mmmm," I murmured, not wanting him to stop.

"Satisfied?" he whispered. I shook my head, trying to press against his cloth-covered fingers, but he pulled them away.

"So make yourself cum," he said. "Show me how loverboy made you cum after your hot zoo date."

"What?"

"You heard me," he said firmly. "I'm not done with you, not by a long shot. Rub that pussy and cum for me the way you came for him."

Desperately needing release, I complied. It didn't take long for the approach of my much-needed orgasm. I spread my legs wide for him as I rubbed my clit with my fingers. He kneeled over me, stroking his cock, which had grown hard again as soon as I started touching myself.

"That's it," he encouraged. "Show me how that little boyfriend of yours rubbed your clit while you were thinking about swallowing my cock."

His nasty words turned me on. I rubbed harder, watching his hand on his penis, which was swollen and purple as he jerked himself. He was breathing heavily, and I knew he was close, so I whispered, "Cum in my mouth," and moved my face closer to him. With a groan he shoved the head of his cock in my mouth, still tugging at the shaft, and shot his load into my mouth. Feeling his semen pulse between my lips sent me over the edge and I climaxed, sucking harder on his cock to capture every last drop, moaning against his velvety skin as I polished it clean with my tongue.

And as I licked him clean, he stiffened again. "Baby!" I exclaimed, amazed. We'd never gone three rounds.

"I told you I wasn't finished with you," he murmured gruffly, stroking my cheek and fingering the silken strands of my hair. "I missed you so bad. I've just been crazy out of my mind thinking about you. I feel like I could fuck you senseless all night...just never stop..."

I pulled him down next to me and crawled on top of him, straddling him and enveloping his cock with my swollen lips. We both stifled groans as he slid inside me again, and I rode him at a leisurely pace, leaning over him now and then to brush my nipples across my face, reaching back from time to time to brush my fingers across his ball sac. When I felt him start to get close, I clamped down on him with my strong muscles and milked his stiff prick, grinding my pelvis against his to hurry my own orgasm, which I thought I was in control of. But he slid his fingers between my mound and his golden bush and pressed there while he tweaked my nipples with the fingers of his other hand, and my orgasm raced at me out of nowhere. I was whimpering, cumming on his cock, and then he was cumming inside me, his head thrown back, biting his lip to muffle his cries.

I leaned forward and our tongues locked together, and we moaned against each other's mouths, coming down from our sex high, all sweaty and gloriously limp. We lay locked together for several minutes until our breathing was normal again and then I crawled off of him and collapsed on the carpet.

He stretched out beside me on the floor, nestling me close to him. "I love you," he whispered earnestly, holding my chin as he looked into my eyes.

"I love you, too," I replied, kissing him softly.

"I hate this," he said.

"Me too."

"I don't want to fuck anyone else," he said. "And I don't want you to fuck anyone else. Or be with anyone else. I hate that you're with Josh. I want to pound his fucking face in every time I see him. I thought I could handle this, but I can't. I want you to myself, and I think we should just say 'fuck it' and just be out in the open."

"What are you saying?"

"I want to tell my sister."

I panicked and tried to sit up, "No, Jayme, that's crazy! She'll kill both of us!" But he pinned me down firmly.

"She's not going to kill us," he said.

"No, oh my God, Jayme, she will literally kill both of us. How can you say she won't?"

"She won't," he insisted, but he sounded less sure.

"I've got a better idea," I said.

"What's that?"

"The summer's almost over. We've got two more weeks, and then I'm heading to Myrtle Beach to school. You should just come down there with me."

"And do what?" he asked, although I could tell he liked the idea.

"Whatever you do now," I said, excited now at the prospect. "Play at the bars there. Surf. Make furniture. And be with me."

"Really? You would want me there?"

"You ridiculous man," I giggled. "I would want you anywhere. And I'm tired of this, too. Maybe I'm not ready to tell Mom, but I'm not ready to let you go, either. Come to South Carolina with me. Be with me. And we can be together and no one will know or care."

"Where will I say I am?"

"Say you're there! Tell everyone I told you what a party town it is there, and say you decided to move down there. No one will think anything of it. And then if we're ready to tell Mom..." he looked sternly at me and I corrected myself, "when we're ready to tell Mom, it will make more sense to her. And then she'll see that we're serious about each other, and it will make it easier on her. On all of us."

"And what about Josh?"

"I'll break up with Josh tomorrow," I vowed. "I don't want to do this to you anymore, Baby. I love you. Just you and me from now on, ok?"

"Mmm..." he nibbled at the little spot on my neck that drove me crazy, and I pressed back against him. "I like the sound of that. And I like your idea. I'll do it."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

We lay on the carpet in my parents' house full of naïve plans and ridiculous dreams, and at that moment I think both of us actually believed we would make this happen. We truly believed we could hide our relationship until such time as it would be possible to have it be publicly acceptable and accepted by our family. And we clung to those ideas because it was all we had, and there were only 2 weeks left of summer, and we didn't have any other choice. It was self-preservation.

12