Losing Mona

Story Info
Greater love hath no man.
1.1k words
4.06
50.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
773 Followers

The organ started the wedding march. Mona hooked her arm through mine and we started down the aisle. She was really happy. I felt like I was on a death march. Soon my only daughter would belong to someone else. My baby girl would be gone.

We reached the altar and I let her go. I gave her to the young man who had captured her heart. My heart was broken. A major piece of me had been removed. I regretted letting her go, but I had known I would have to eventually. Tears drizzled down my cheeks as I watched my daughter kiss another.

After the wedding, I drove slowly home. Home? It wouldn't be much of a home now that Mona had left me. My wife was dead, my daughter married. I was totally despondent. I had nothing left except a great big house and a collection of cars.

I entered the house and went into the entertainment room. The TV roared to life. I cruised the channels for a while but couldn't find anything interesting. I shut off the TV and went into the den. Trophies I had bagged gazed sightlessly down from the walls. I eyed the gun rack and for a moment considered taking the coward's way out. I slunk from the den like a weasel and went to the kitchen.

There was plenty of left over smoked salmon and a big dollop of caviar. I retrieved some crackers and a half bottle of Chianti and sat down in the dinette for a snack. The food perked me up a little.

I finished the snack and went to my bedroom, the bedroom I had shared with Mona for two years. Her scent was still in the air. I remembered how she looked the first time I had seen her nude when she was nineteen. My thoughts drifted back to two years ago.

I was retired and so stayed home or attended auto shows across the country hoping to add to my collection. Mona had a job in one of my dealerships.

She came home fuming one day. I looked up from my auction brief. I could see she was distressed. "What's wrong baby?"

"That goddamned Roy Everest made another pass at me. I'm taking my ball bat with me tomorrow and show the son of a bitch that 'no' means 'no!'"

"Now honey, you can't bash everyone who wants to pry your panties off. You would have to thump half of L.A."

"I don't like that asshole. I'm gonna get Jake to kick his ass!"

Jake was my chief mechanic at the dealership where Mona worked. He was a huge guy and could get real mean when provoked.

"I'm gonna save Roy's ass," I said.

"What are you gonna do daddy?"

"I'm going to fire him before you can get him killed."

I picked up the phone and dialed the number. "Let me speak to Roy Everest."

Roy came on the line. "Hello?"

"Roy, do you know who this is?"

"Yes sir, Mr. Jacobs. I'm sorry about your daughter."

"This is the third time Roy. I'm stopping it right now. Pick up your stuff and hit the road. I'll have payroll issue your final check before you leave. You're fired!"

Mona threw her arms around my neck and jumped onto my lap. I swear that until that moment I had never had a carnal thought about her. She kissed me on the lips and squealed, "My hero! I love you daddy!" She kissed me again and this time she didn't let go. I felt her tongue probe my lips. I tried to open my mouth to ask her what she was doing, but as soon as my lips parted, her tongue shot inside like a striking cobra. She wouldn't break the kiss and the longer it lasted, the less inclined I was to help her break it.

My cock got instantly hard. She felt it bump into her legs and she giggled. I was panting. I couldn't catch my breath. It had been a couple of years since I had been with a woman. "What are we doing?" I gasped.

"I love you daddy. You're so strong and gentle. Please make love to me. I've loved you forever. I wanted to jump your bones right after mama died, but I chickened out. Please daddy, please, please!"

"Oh god, honey, this is so wrong. I'm your father. We can't be together like that," I was giving it all I had.

"I don't care if it's wrong daddy. I want you. That bulge in your pants tells me that you want me too. Please, daddy, please," she begged.

My defenses snapped. Hormones sloshed into me, overcoming my will to resist. I scooped her up and carried her to the bed.

She stripped my clothes from me and stared at my cock. I ripped her clothes off and stared at her pussy. We plunged together in an uncontrolled ball of hormones and lust.

She jumped on the bed on her back. "Lick me, daddy, lick me now!"

My tongue found her vagina and I stabbed it into her. God, she tasted good! All the guilt I might have felt disappeared like a puff of smoke. I sucked her clit between my lips and gently licked it.

"Oh, yeah," she squealed, "More, more!"

I was now licking the entire length of her cunt. Her juices flowed like flood waters. I drank all of them. "Please daddy, fuck me now!" she cried.

I plunged my cock into her center and sank all of it into her. She grunted a little and then squeezed my dick with her vagina. I pumped harder and harder into her as she bucked and throbbed around my rigid member. Suddenly she squealed and stiffened. Her cunt was throbbing on my dick, sucking me, milking me. She was having a giant orgasm and I shot a load of semen right into the middle of it.

"Oh daddy, that was so nice. I just loved it. As soon as you're hard, I want to do it again."

"I'll do what I can baby. Maybe you should consider moving into my room so I won't have to chase you all over the house."

"First thing tomorrow daddy. I don't want you to get away."

The next day she gave me her first blow job. She had no experience, but still, it was heaven. The next week, we tried anal. It hurt her and I didn't like it much so we dropped it from our agenda. We fucked each other in every room in the house. Any time I wanted pussy, she was ready. Had it not been for the disparity in our ages, I would have married her.

I knew from the beginning that she would eventually meet someone her age and fall in love. It took two years for that to happen. When it did, I didn't get angry. I was just deeply saddened at my impending loss.

Now that she was gone. I would have to find something or someone else to do. I'm still looking.

bassbelly
bassbelly
773 Followers