Losing My Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bimanms
bimanms
20 Followers

He was giving me enough time to allow my ass to adjust to his cock. I was ready, and wanted to feel more, so I pushed back as hard as I could. Wow, his entire cock slid into my ass in one stroke. What a feeling! I was completely full and it already felt wonderful. As his cock slid into me I could hear him moan.

As soon as he was all the way in me he started to move his cock in and out. He was moaning, and telling me how tight my ass was. He was stroking slowly at first and I could not believe how good it felt. I found myself moving in time to his strokes. I wanted to feel his cock as deep as it could go. I could not believe that I was enjoying being fucked by a man, but, there could be no denying it because of how hard my cock was and how much precum was leaking from the end.

After about 5 minutes of him stroking slowly I did feel them start to speed up. He did not take long until he was pounding me as hard as possible. I'm sure the people just outside my booth and in the booths next to us could clearly hear our skin smacking together as he pounded my ass. By this time I could really care less what anyone heard, saw, or thought. All I cared about was the pleasure this man's cock was bringing me.

I could feel every vein and every bump on his cock. It felt like nothing I've ever felt before. In all my life I never imagined being fucked by a man could feel so good, but here I was about to cum without even touching my cock. It was pure heaven to feel a cock inside of me and to know that this man was going to cum inside my ass.

The man behind me started to moan louder and I knew he was about to come. He pounded me hard and suddenly stopped with his entire cock in my ass. I could feel his cock jerking in my ass and realized he was coming. Then I realized that at the same time he was coming I was shooting my load all over the wall and floor. I never even touched my cock but I was coming harder than ever before. I only wished that I could truly feel him coming in my ass with no condom.

We stood there, with his cock buried in my ass, for several minutes to catch our breath. Occasionally I would feel his cock spasm a little and it would cause me to moan. I just couldn't get over how good it felt to be so full of cock. When he pulled his cock out of my ass I suddenly felt empty. I wished I could keep his cock in me and never take it out. Then I realized that I truly do enjoy being fucked.

We both pulled up our pants and as we were zipping up he looked over at me and said thank you. I told him it was me who should be thanking him because he just opened my eyes and my ass to a whole new world of joy and pleasure. As we walked out of the bookstore I knew everyone was looking at us but it no longer mattered. I also knew that I would be back here as often as possible with hopes of meeting up with this man or some other man who would be willing to fuck me.

And I did go back!

bimanms
bimanms
20 Followers
12