Losing My Virginity

Story Info
A girl loses her virginity in a car at a party.
853 words
3.68
130k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've had a crush on him for a while. I had just turned 18 and started attending college. He was about to graduate college and was going to start a career with the NFL. I have known him since high school though.

He never really payed attention to me. In high school I was a little computer nerd and he was a jock, but when we had the same classes in college and he saw me for the first time.

He noticed that we both came from the same high school and that I was a pretty good student. He wanted help with school work and I gladly gave him all the help he wanted. Then we soon became friends.

He got invited to a party to celebrate a winning streak that the college football players had and asked me to come with him. He meant it as friends of course but I didn't mind. Any opportunity to be with him was an opportunity I longed for.

We talked and hung out. We mainly drank and ate pizza. But that's what young college kids do right?! I knew he was pretty big into partying but when I saw him taking shots and prancing around like he was on top of the world, I felt a little weird. It was a pretty weird situation to me anyways.

When he finally got pretty buzzed, I noticed he was getting slightly emotional with me, and slightly touchy. He started rubbing his hands up my leg and sometimes groped my butt and breasts. Next thing I knew he threw up in a plastic bag that was conveniently placed next to us.

I helped him into the bathroom were there was some disposable tooth brushes and a bunch of mouth wash. This obviously was a common thing for college football players. Once he started feeling better, I walked with him to his car. He held my petite hand in his slightly larger hand.

He opened the door for me and picked me up and put me in the back seat. He went around to the other end and opened the door. We were both slightly drunk from the party but we were both still in our right minds.

I was slightly confused why we were both in the backseat, but when he started making out with me and was touching me everywhere over my body, I soon figured out what was on his mind. I gues he took my not stopping him as an invitation to keep going.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked me.

"Yes," was all I had to say.

He took off his shirt and came closer to me and massaged my breasts. I bit my lip and he ran the tips of his fingers up my leg, under my skirt, onto my panties and just rubbed my clit right there. I started squirming and took off my own shirt and unbuttoned and zipped down his jeans. He stopped rubbing my clit to take his jeans and boxers completely off.

He lifted up my skirt and pulled down my panties, and let my pussy be fully exposed to him. He started licking it while rubbing my clit in circular motions. I was soaking wet in no time.

"You're really getting into this," he said.

"I have liked you for a really long time now," I confessed to him.

"I'm sad I didn't realize this a long time ago," he told me.

He had me lay down and he took his now completely hard cock and put it against my pussy and gently started pushing it in. It hurt but felt better and better at the same time. He was finally all the way in and let it sit there for a moment until I got used to it's size.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked me.

"I was..." I said.

He looked slightly stunned.

"I'm glad that you are the one to take it from me though."

He looked slightly relieved at what I said and started by gently fucking me. Soon he was fucking me like a wild animal. I loved the feeling and he just kept on going until we both came, and until we both orgasmed. It was one of the best feelings I ever felt.

He stayed on top of me and we just held each other for a while. I asked him to give me the keys so I could drive us back to my apartment and I could take care of him in case he gets sick again. I drove to my apartment and I tucked him into my bed right next to me.

We both slept together and he was soundless throughout the night. A week later he asked me to be his girlfriend and everyone on campus found out the nerd girl was dating the star quarterback of the undefeated college football team.

We had an amazing sex life, and we soon grew up to be husband and wife with 3 amazing children.

Dreams can become a reality as long as you believe.