Losing Your Senses

Story Info
losing a bet never felt so good
4.1k words
4.47
36k
26

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started with an innocent bet over dinner one evening. With nothing more than a quick check of the internet I had won the bet, but I was not ready to collect. That would wait for another time and place. We did not even decide what the reward was. All she knew is that she lost.

Weeks later, I decided it was time to collect. The kids were gone for the night and we would have the place to ourselves. If only she had known it was time to pay up, but that was part of the surprise. I spent the entire day thinking about the evening. Weeks of planning and preparation were about to kick into action.

Allison returned from a day of errands and I met her at the door. We unpacked the car and I decided it was time. It started simply enough with an embrace in the kitchen and a kiss. I then asked her if she had forgotten about the bet. She said "no", but I could tell she had not really considered the payoff and had no thoughts of paying up now.

"Tonight" I said. She gave me a puzzled look and did not quite know what to say. "I made plans for you to pay off the bet."

She replied with a sullen "oh" that was more like a grunt. She obviously was not excited. In fact, I started to wonder if she would play along. While she was looking at me, wondering what she had to do, I was lusting for her, knowing what she was going to do for me. Little did she know that it was more about her pleasure then mine.

I told her to relax and that I would explain later. I am sure that did not sit well, but I know it also left her wondering. The mystery had started.

The evening progressed into drinks and a special dinner. Since the theme for the evening was "hot", I went with the Caribbean theme. Fruity drinks, an island themed meal, and even a little desert (although that would not be the evening's only desert). She was loosening up, even though the evening was still early.

Next was a movie. I found one of her favorites. A few more drinks and I could tell she was feeling frisky. We still hadn't talked about the payoff, but she seemed to be more open. A joke. A little sexual innuendo. Maybe she was starting to think of ways to pay off? Little did she know that the evening was already planned.

With a few passionate kisses, it was clear she was opening up to the idea of a quiet night together. My plan was that it would be anything but quiet. We kissed passionately. We held each other close and enjoyed time we rarely had without the kids. Before long, my hands were exploring her like we were teenagers. Her breath told me she was enjoying it.

"Let's go upstairs" I said. "It's time to finish the bet we made."

She stared at me. Her look said it all. Her body was ready for more, but her mind was worried about what I might demand from her. A blow job? Anal sex? Something more kinky? Her thoughts were running wild, and while the passion of the drinks wanted to let go, her conservative upbringing was hanging on. I was loving every minute. I knew tonight was not about me. It was about her, but she had no idea.

I followed her upstairs to the bedroom, grabbing her ass several times on the way up. I could tell she was feeling horny, but I could also sense the tension. Fetish and kinky was not her thing and while we have always had a good sex life, there were boundaries. Tonight, boundaries would be crossed.

As we entered the bedroom, she turned, threw her arms around me and asked "what was the bet again?" She was nervous and sizing me up for how far this might go.

Sensing the anxiety, I asked "You don't remember?"

With that I gave her a kiss and headed to the bathroom to freshen up. She was stunned. You could have heard a pin drop.

"Oh god, what did I promise him?" she wondered.

I knew the truth - she had not promised anything, but the mystery of the evening was causing her mind to race, and it was racing to places she dare not go. How far would I make her go? Might she have to swallow my load? Or worse? There were so many possibilities.

Her heart was racing. Her legs were tingling. Her nipples were hard and even though we were in the sanctity of our bedroom, there was a strange mix of excitement, anticipation, and apprehension.

The anticipation was too much. She stripped right then and there. While she longed to know the bet, she wanted to be fucked. There was no hiding that as her body gave every clue. As I walked from the bathroom she was already laying naked on the bed. Her ample tits were calling me with rock hard nipples. Her eyes begged me. Too bad it wasn't time yet.

I joined her in the bed. As I lay next to her, she got the first brush of my hard cock. Nothing had happened yet, but I was so excited I was ready to pop. My cock was throbbing anticipating the rest of the evening. She stared me in the eyes and asked "so, what do I owe the winner?"

I did not answer at first. I nibbled on her ear with a soft moan and a kiss. I nestled my cock up tight against her leg, continuing to kiss her neck. She whispered in my ear "so what do you want tonight?". That just made it worse. I almost abandoned the plan right there. My balls were tightening, my cock was aching and her breath in my ear put me on the edge, but I held out. Tonight, I was in control.

As I pulled away from her neck, I gently caressed my hand across her stomach. She jumped. She wasn't ticklish, so I knew it was the anticipation of touching her bare pussy. But I didn't. Instead I pulled her closer. I looked deep into her eyes and kissed her softly. A long passionate kiss, my tongue intertwined with hers.

As we finished, I asked if she really did not remember the bet. By now, the bet was no longer important, except to me. Still, she answered. "I know I lost, but what did I promise you?"

"Nothing" I said and I kissed her again.

"Nothing at all which is why tonight is my night."

She kissed me again before I could finish. Hot. Horny. Wanting me now. "Fuck me" she said. As hard as my cock was, I passed on her advances.

"Not yet" I said. "Tonight is going to be different. Tonight you have to do what I tell you."

She gulped and stared at me for what seemed like minutes. Stammering, she asked "like what?"

I kissed her passionately again, my right hand caressing her breast as my cock pulsed against her leg. Her imagination was running wild. As we finished our embrace I whispered into her ear "you don't have to do anything but enjoy." Now, she was as confused as ever.

"I want you to roll over on your stomach" I told her. My plan was in full motion. She hesitated, but I think she felt better that I had not demanded something crazy, something she was mortified to try. She rolled over and all I could focus on was her sweet ass. Still as gorgeous as the day we got married.

I stood at the side of the bed and stretched her arms above her head. I began her massage with some lavender oil working the full length of both arms. She lay patiently enjoying the feeling, but wondering what was next. I took her by surprise when I pulled a necktie from under the bed. In a matter seconds, I had tied her wrists together - not hard, but just enough that she could not get free.

She was not into bondage, so she really wanted to resist. She looked at me trying to protest.

"Really?" she asked.

I kissed her softly and whispered "you lost."

Now it was full speed ahead. Tonight was about her feeling things she had never felt before, mastering her senses. I pulled a blindfold from the nightstand and straddled her back, her arms still bound in front of her. I put the blindfold on. She stirred as if she wanted to refuse but soon realized it was futile. Her anxiety was way up now. This was not her and she wanted out. I started to massage her shoulders giving her no choice. At the same time, I leaned down and whispered "trust me and it can be the best bet you ever lost".

While she wanted to relax, there were things going through her head. Bondage? Anal? A threesome? What? We had never ventured this far, so she had no idea where this might go. She wanted it, but was nervous what "it" might be.

I had one last element of surprise. Music. I put the earbuds in her ears and turned on some music. That confused the shit out of her. Depriving her of her key senses – touch, sight, and sound- would allow her to focus on what she was feeling. The fires would burn hotter than ever from her brain to her pussy. My cock was already yearning for more.

With my version of "fifty shades" in place, the full massage began. I dripped a few drops of the warm oil on her back. As I enjoyed the scent, I started to work the oil, kneading the muscles in her back to chase the tension away. She was starting to live in the moment and to forget about what might lie ahead.

I straddled her ass as she listened to the carefully selected music. I reached for her shoulders and her neck. With every long stroke she could feel my rock hard dick press against her. I would push hard up her spine to her shoulders, then down her shoulders under her arms stopping long enough to caress her tits which were pressed on the bed. I knew it was working by listening to each breath.

She was in heaven, or so she thought. I too was enjoying the bet and taking time to explore her body, all while focusing on her missing senses. I moved my attention to her ass. With the lightest possible caress from my finger, I traced lines on her cheeks. She twitched. She was deep in pleasure, enjoying the music and the focus that came with the darkness. She was letting go of her anxiety, lost in the darkness as I sat between her legs. With her legs slightly open, she was getting moist. I, on the other hand was ready to go to the next level.

I pulled one of her favorite toys from the nightstand. It was a nine inch vibrator. We didn't use it often, but she never failed to enjoy it, and it almost always guaranteed a shuddering orgasm. As I kneeled between her legs, the anticipation was building. The lack of sight and sound made every movement that much more interesting. "What is he doing?" she thought to herself.

I was so tempted to just shove it in her wet hole, but there was more to do. I tossed the vibrator onto the bed between her legs. She twitched again as it grazed her leg.

"Was that really the vibrator?" she wondered.

The latex cock was now lying against her leg just centimeters from her wet pussy. She could feel it, but she couldn't use it. She didn't quite know what to think, but her soft little moan told me she wanted it.

I turned my back to her and pulled her foot to me. Let the foot massage begin. She couldn't see me. She couldn't hear me. She couldn't touch herself. And most importantly, she could not get the vibrator to her aching pussy. It was working – the sensation of desire was building beyond anything she had ever felt.

As I finished her foot massage, she was twisting and stretching, more desperately reaching for her vibe. That made me even more horny. I don't know if my cock had ever been as hard as it was right then. There was pre-cum dripping from the tip. I used it as I stroked my cock with my hand. As much as I wanted her to lick it off, I knew that I could work more magic by not losing the moment. After all, it was about her, not me.

With the foot massage complete, I spun around to face her again. She must have been bouncing off the wall because she spread her legs to show me her pussy. Forever conservative and trying not to be the slut, it was so subtle. She was more than ready. I was not.

By now, the music I had recorded was transitioning. I spent days putting together the right mix. The sweet song was changing from soothing music to the sound of waves crashing on the beach. She loved the beach and I knew it would allow her to relax even more. Her eyes closed, her arms helpless, and the sounds so romantic. Her pussy was hot. But I still needed to massage her legs. Hmm..what to do?

I knew she was squirming inside, so I took the vibrator from the bed. She didn't move. In fact, she got amazingly still. I think it was panic. She had to be thinking "what is he doing?" If only she knew.

I leaned forward and kissed her ass cheeks. As I gently rolled my tongue across her ass, the sensation gave her goose bumps. That slow burning pleasure was now a fire between her legs. Her nipples ached pressing hard into the bed. She wanted to squeeze them, but she couldn't. She wanted to speak but she couldn't. The waves crashing on the beach kept coming. Her senses were shifting to overload.

As I pulled my lips from her ass, I saw her lift too. Without saying a word she was begging me to put that cock inside her. She was breathing heavy wanting for more, but I wasn't ready. Instead, I created a whole new sensation by brushing the tip of the vibrator very lightly across her ass. "What was that?" she thought to herself.

I gently slid it down her crack and between her legs brushing the head to her lips. Mentally she came right there. Physically she squirmed. And the sound she made told me to keep going.

I did not put it in her, not yet. Instead, I shoved the boy toy she loved so much under her pussy between her and the bed. I'm sure her heart sunk because she wanted it so badly, but I had other plans.

She pressed her hips against the fake cock, trapping it between her and the bed. I swear I heard her whisper "oh god" as her clit rubbed the cock she so desperately wanted inside her.

Watching her left me throbbing from the head of my cock back to my balls. With every wince from her, I was fighting back my orgasm. I wanted so badly to just jerk off and get my release, but tonight was not about me, it was about her.

I poured some oil in my hands and was ready to work her legs. I started at her ankles and slowly worked my way up massaging her calf muscles. Sometimes I used both hands on one leg, and sometimes one hand on each leg. I don't think she cared. With each stroke up her leg, she was desperately working her boy toy. She would clench her ass, thrusting herself against the vibe. She was grinding, trying to soothe her aching clit by fucking herself. Juice was seeping from between her lips. She opened her legs some more giving me full access to her pussy. Her body screamed "Take me", except she never uttered a word. She could only make sounds – sounds of pure pleasure.

As I moved up to her thighs, she pressed her legs open more. She raised her ass, begging me to put anything in her pussy. She was always so tight. Two fingers would make her feel so good. Not yet though.

I knew the audio was transitioning again. She was losing her mind. The music had long faded off and the beach sounds were being outdone by the sounds of a female. The gentle talking had shifted to heavy breathing. Allison did not quite know what to make of it, and while she was lost in the sensation of the massage and her aching pussy, she swore she could hear herself. It wasn't her, but her new friends. Little did she know that the next five minutes of the audio would be the sounds of two lesbian lovers taking her on their trip to ecstasy. For the next few minutes she would be engrossed in their journey from soft lips kissing to an all out orgasm. She could only listen.

I did not stop with her legs. As she spread more, begging me to finally fuck her, I would push closer to her. My dick rubbed against her legs, and eventually hit her ass. I brushed the head against her wet lips. She was still clenching, desperately trying to fuck the vibrator. It wasn't working. Her thrusting and gyrating had forced it out from under her. She was so excited there was a wet spot on the bed but she needed more. As desperate as she was to cum, I really wanted to lick her pussy. I loved the taste of her pussy, but I could not have it – not yet.

I knew the girls on the audio were about to climax. I could hear Allison breathing faster to the point of panting. The sounds of sex were intoxicating and she was matching the two lovers breath for breath. I could only wonder what she was thinking. My cock was so hard it hurt. I wanted to cum.

With the vibrator out, I decided she had been through enough. I picked it up and touched it to her ass with the lightest possible touch. She muttered "oh please" in a voice that was part begging, part sigh, and part exasperation.

"Fuck me. Fuck me now".

I could not help but wonder if that was an order, or part of the bet? It didn't matter.

As I parted her ass, she wobbled again trying to get her legs open for me, hips raising to give me full access to put any cock inside of her. All she wanted was some dick to fill her up. I was relentless. All I could think was "not yet."

I carefully positioned my left leg inches from her hot pussy. I then put the end of the vibrator against my leg with the head just barely touching her pussy. I grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands, squeezed them and started rubbing hard to caress every inch. With my hands now wide on her hips, I dragged each hand down the outside of each leg. Her hips gently rocked back toward me.

I worked my way back up the inside of her legs slowly. By now, the audio had dropped the sounds of the crashing waves and all she could here were the sounds of sex between two hot lovers. Allison was sandwiched between what she heard and what she was feeling. As my hands reached her inner thigh, I made sure not touch her pussy or the vibrator, teasing her even more.

Instead I went up, grabbed two handfuls of her ass cheeks and pulled them apart again exposing her even more. I slid my hands back down her hips and pulled hard down the outside of her legs. This time I heard a gasp. Something struck her like a bolt of lightning. I knew what it was, but it suddenly felt so good to her. The head of the long vibrator was splitting her lips. Ecstasy knocking at her door.

I knew she was on the edge, so I repeated the process. Up the inside of her thighs, across the top of her ass, pulling her cheeks apart and then down the outside of her legs. This time the vibrator was at least three inches inside her. She let me know it was time.

"Oh my god, that feels so good. Please don't stop."

Should I tease her or not I asked myself? I knew I had one more surprise, but not yet. I kept working on her legs and she kept pushing her pussy onto the vibrator deeper and deeper. In seconds, she had it buried inside her. All nine inches. A first. And she was dying for more.

"Don't stop!" she begged.

I was ready to finish her off but there was one last twist. Next to me on the bed was the last part of the plan-- the mini vibe. I grabbed it and put it in my mouth to make sure it was wet and ready for her. I sucked it hard, but she could not see.

I had to tease her with it. It would just add to the excitement. I grabbed it by the base and gently pulled it across her right leg from the tip of her ankle to the top of her ass. She could feel my throbbing cock and the vibrator was driving her pussy crazy.

"What now?" she thought.

She did not know what it was but was wildly curious.

As I dragged the much smaller plastic dick across her back, I pulled it down through her ass cheeks. She squirmed like crazy at the new sensation. I could not tell if it was me, or her listening to her lover's pleasure, but I knew it was time.

I pulled the five inch mini vibe down the inside of her right leg, circled her calf and pulled it back up her leg building the sensation. I went across her hip to the arch of her back, and then down the crack of her ass. I stopped at her puckering asshole. Her ass was always off limits. Not tonight.

It was wet and I was ready to push her to a new level. She was lost in anticipation and was ready for more. Since it was a mini, I was not concerned about its size.

She was wriggling her ass trying to milk the orgasm from her pussy. I gave the vibe a gentle shove. Soft, slow, but direct. She gasped. I kept going, knowing there was no stopping now. It was disappearing inside her. Inch by inch she took it all in her ass. She asked me "what are you doing?" and before I could answer she screamed "oh my god...oh god that feels so good." I had already turned it on. It was vibrating in her ass and she was loving it.

12