Loss of a Soul

Story Info
Man gets more than he bargained for at a night club.
1.5k words
3.88
14.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There she was. The epitome of sex. How was it that I had managed to get her to glance at my direction throughout the night? She was slightly shorter than I. Her deep red hair flowed softly down her pale skin to her slender shoulders, framing her face wonderfully. Her eyes a deep rich seductive green that just begged to be craved by my soul. Her gaze was enticing alone. The dress she wore that night hugged her body tightly highly accenting each and every curve of her lithe form. Her bosom heaved with each breath she took. Her lips were full and as red as blood. That smile that hung from it was far too innocent, but I was too naive to know any better. Little did I know that this goddess before me was to be the instrument of my death, body and then soul alike.

Before that night, I never really had much luck with the ladies. It wasn't that I was ugly or had some grotesque anomaly about me. No, it was just that I was more of an observer to life that actually standing in the lead role. I stuck to the edges of crowds and never really mad the first move. That night was different though, she was just too beautiful not to try and make a move. I approached her slowly, maintaining eye contact and drowning with in the depths of her eyes, my confidence was growing with each step. When I got to her I did not worry about lines or tact, "Hi, my name is Jonathan," and offered my hand.

"Molly," placing her hand on top of mine as I drew it to my lips for a gentleman's kiss. "My, aren't we a bit out of place and time. I didn't think that guys these days even knew how to properly receive a lady."

With that, I had the night of my life in that club. We talked of every topic imaginable: our commonalities astounding, our difference made us alluring to each other. From that simple kiss of the hand, proceeded a slow dance, the dance turning into a more modern pace with are bodies pressing firmly together and our desires growing wild. We left the club shortly before two in the morning as it was getting ready to shut down for the night.

"I am having too much fun, Jonathan, why don't we retire to my place it's a pace away, but the night is still far too young."

"My dear you do not have to ask me twice. Right now, I think I would follow you off a bridge just to see where we land."

The wait for a taxi had been short and as we climbed into the back, the heat of the dance floors followed. Our mouths hungered to taste each others lips. Our hands casually, but steadily, exploring the new terrain found upon both of our bodies. The action only got a brief reaction out of our cab driver, but he quickly looked the other way.

Just as steam was starting to form on the rear windows we arrived at a nice little house. Gray siding with white trim seemed very timid for this very active and exciting girl, but I made no mention as she grabbed me by the hand and pulled me through her threshold. It was all I could do to pay the cab driver in the excitement and I still think he got a twenty dollar tip.

Once the front door closed, there were no pretenses as to the reasons of my visit. I pulled her tight into my body and brought her lovely face to mine for a long and passionate kiss.

As our bodies started to melt into one another's, her hands made quick work of exploring my back and went straight to groping my butt. I was determined not to be out done and took one hand to her shapely ass as I lightly traced up her left side with my other hand until I was caressing the side of her breast. Her breathing and slight moan of delight gave me the courage to keep the assault and I slide my hand under the top of her dress and found her nipple standing proud and in need of attention. I removed my hands from their delightful places on her body just long enough to untie the top of the dress from behind her next and make quick work of the clasp holding the delicate lace that was barely a bra, freeing those globes of womanly perfection.

My mouth watered and I didn't have any self control as I slowly nibbled my way around her areola mesmerized and in a trance like state. I drew up one breast and started to suckle deep giving her an occasional nip.

Meanwhile, her hands were working fiercely at my belt buckle and trouser to search out what the heavens had endowed me with. To her delight and my pride, my member was fully erect and then some. As soon as she freed it from my waistband, it sprang forward inviting and begging for her attention at the same time. Her hands quickly took hold, trying to calm the beast but enraging the flames both of us were feeling. Her grip was soft and light, her skin velvety smooth. I knew then that I had found a sex goddess on earth.

I broke away from her breast and grabbed the sides of her dress pulling it down her body until it pooled around her ankles, she quickly jumped out of it and it was then that I saw her womanhood, beautiful and as bare as it was when she was born.

"No fair staying dressed while I am completely nude."

She needn't say anything more than that between me racing out of my clothes and her assistance I was soon standing just as bare as she was. The hunger in her eyes could not be missed. She practically lunged at me seeking another kiss with her mouth and her hands seeking my rod.

Her sex radiated heat as I was sure mine was an inferno in her hand. She quickly released it and threw both of her arms around my neck and jumped up straddling my body. She had perfect aim, my cock pressed lightly into her clit and then with a slight role of her hips and mixture of her juices, I slide directly into her depths. It was unlike any I had had before. It had a feeling of where I belonged. I could have stayed in her forever, but I was a man and could not resist the urge to withdraw and plunge back into her with wild abandon.

She met each thrust, but my arms were starting to give way so we slowly lowered our union to the floor with her on top of me. I let her set the pace and could tell she was rapidly approaching her orgasm. I snapped. I flipped her over onto her back and lay on top of her. I pulled her legs up around my waist and gripped her ass tight in my hands pulling her into me as I thrust deep into her. Within seconds, her pussy spasmed all over my cock and that was all it took. With a grunt, I released jet after jet of semen deep into her womb coating her cervix. My climax triggered another in her and she pulled me down for another kiss.

She covered my face expressing how amazing that was and starting nibbling my neck. I just laid there momentarily worn out but not deflating enjoying the affection and afterglow. Suddenly, I felt a sharp prick at my throat. My brain was too fogged with after sex hormones to realize she was biting me. As suddenly as the pain had come it was replaced by such a euphoric rush of pleasure that my dick started to twitch again in her cunt. I couldn't understand why my vision was fading on the edges. I only wanted to be lost in that feeling. I was hooked on it like a drug fiend.

I don't remember collapsing or the moment I completely lost my vision. The only thing I remember after that was the warm salty, yet metallic, fluid dripping on my lips. For some reason, it tasted great. I needed more! Yet, I was too weak to seek the source. I returned to the darkness.

That was three years ago. Since then, I have come to find out that she had been a vampire and had taken me as her play thing. Now, I am helpless but to feed on people least I die...or at least come to a state where I wish death was possible. She just laughs and teases me. She finds it funny to taunt me with her bringing "lovers" back and then slowly draining them, watching as the animal she turned me into take control and I feast with her, only to return to a such a state of shame as soon as that hunger leaves.

There is solace in all of this. I never have to go far for earth shattering sex. She's always ready for that whether we bring food into the games or not.