Loss of Virginity

Story Info
My very first time with my ex.
1.2k words
4.05
48.8k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all took place approximately four weeks ago. Colin was over at my house, as he usually was in the late evening. Naturally, neither my father nor anyone else in the house knew, as they were all asleep. Colin and I have spent dozens of nights together before, with hardly touching one another. However, this time, things were different.

We stayed up late watching a movie, but toward the end of it, Colin began to get one of his headaches. Sometimes they can be stopped or at least diminished with a massage, so I offered to give him one. I positioned myself behind him on the bed, and started to gently rub his temples. I massaged his forehead, his neck, and his shoulders. After a while, he began to relax, and his headache started to subside.

Afterward, he said that he should return the favor...since I've often massaged him, but he had never done it to me before. I thought, why not? I've never turned down the opportunity for a good back rub. So we switched places. I thought if he massaged half as well as he kissed, this would be great. I had no idea what I was in for.

He began with my shoulders. His long, pianist, fingers were quite suited for this kind of thing. I immediately began to melt with him kneading all the tension away almost effortlessly. I leaned back, resting against him, and he moved up to my neck....which happens to be a hot zone for me anyway. After a minute or two, I felt his breath on the side of my neck. I asked him what he was doing. He replied with, "I love your perfume." Then I felt myself being pulled closer to him, and a soft kiss placed behind my right ear. It was followed by a seriese of kisses trailing down my neck and on to my shoulder. Had I known for sure where this was going, I would have stopped it then...but...I didn't.

He turned around and the kissing continued, eventually meeting with my lips. Before I knew it, I felt pressure as he started to gently press against me. I knew what he was trying to do- but again, for reasons I don't even know, I allowed him to ease me down on my back. Soon after, he let all his weight fall over me. I knew then that if it was going to stop, it would have to be that moment...but I wanted it to last for just a moment longer. I felt his hands run up my back, forcing their way between me and the mattress. HIs mouth once again made its way to my neck.

I said his name and gently pressed against him to indicate things had gone far enough. He stopped for a moment, and shot those strikingly blue eyes at mine. He said nothing, but gazed at me, then gently trouched my face. He then leaned in again and whispered in my ear, "It will be all right." Then I felt his tongue slide under my ear, presently followed bya tender nibble and suck of my earlobe. Goosebumps rose all over me. That along with the fan blowing the scent of his cologne in my face, and the warm weight of his body on mine, made any possibility of stopping disappear. His "tongue exploration" continued down my neck to my collar-bone. It wasn't long before the buttons of my shirt began to come apart.

My heart was racing. I was somewhere between desire and sheer panic. I can't even describe all the thoughts that were going through my mind- all the what-if's. What if this ruins our relationship? What if he doesn't like it? What if he hates me afterward? What if I get pregnant?...and so forth. At that moment he stopped. He came back to my ear and asked, "Do you want me to stop?"

I couldn't think what to say. Part of me wanted him to go on, but my sense of morality and logic were warring against my lack of willpower. So I laid there in silence a moment. Just as he was about to get off me, I managed to say, "No." There was no going back from then on. That's when I made the decision that if I was going to go through with it, I was really going to go through with it all the way. So I took it upon myself to help him out of his shirt as well. From that point, there were no more inhibitions.

Colin took no time in undressing me. His hands presently found my breasts...shortly followed by his mouth. It was then that I could feel something firm poking into my skin. He didn't seem to care, but kept with his exploration of my body. My own curiosity took hold, so I reached down and began to fumble with his belt-buckle.

It wasn't long before we were no longer hindered by clothing.

I was surprised at Colin's sudden fervor. He's always been the mellow one...the gentle kisser, the tender toucher, the soft speaker. Yet, suddenly he was quite...ravenous. But then he did slow down long enough to take in the view of my nude body lying beneath him. He must have liked what he saw, because he made his way down. I could hardly believe what was happening. He gently pushed my thighs apart, and buried his head between them. I arched my back as I felt his tongue slide into me...all around my sweet spot. Then he began gently sucking it, and slowly inserted his fingers into me.

I don't know how long it was, but the sensations were incredible. Once he had tasted all he wanted of my cunt, he crawled back over me, once again allowing his weight to fall...this time skin to skin. He looked into my eyes with an expression that was indescribable. Still looking into my eyes, he gently pushed my thighs further apart. I then felt him reach down, and a pair of long-pianist fingers once again slid into me. His other hand travelled upward, once again finding my nipples and lightly squeezing them, one by one. He leaned in and began kissing my neck and shoulders.

His fingers slid out, and he paused a moment...re-positioned himself...and then it happened. I felt a sharp tinge of pressure between my legs, and I took in a deep breath. He eased his penis into me, gently...but there was still pain. He asked if he was hurting me. I lied and told him he wasn't, so be began thrusting...slowly first, then faster and harder. I thought I'd have to ask him to s top...but he was obviously into it. He started panting and groaning...then I realized...so was I. I was surprised to discover that it didn't hurt anymore, but had become an intense sensation...not pain nore pleasure...just a very intense feeling. Then that intensity did begin to feel good. So good. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his neck and chest as he pumped into me.

I could hardly control my moans and sighs as he rhythmically rocked his body with mine. His eyes glazed over in an expression of ecstacy, and the sweat from his forehead dripped onto my bare breasts...heaving with the motion of his thrusts.

I'm not sure how long it lasted. It felt like hours...an eternity. At last, he released a loud gasp and moan, and I felt him shoot up into me. The sensation sent my head spinning, and I found myself gasping and moaning as I came. Afterward, we rested a while and talked. Then we fell asleep together...our bodies still entertwined as one.