Loss of Virginity to a Pro

Story Info
Fantasy of losing virginity to Isabella Soprano.
4.4k words
4.17
23.7k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is 100% fiction and is just a fantasy of mine of how I wish I had lost my virginity. Any mentions of a real person's name or places are just parts of my fantasy.

*

"Hey, Sam, where are you man? Aren't we going to do something for your big 18th birthday party?" a friend of mine from football asked me on my cell as I was on the road to a special destination.

"Oh yeah I forget to tell you man but I have to cancel. I decided to go on a little impromptu trip. Sorry man maybe when I get back," I said not lying to him but not telling him the whole truth.

"Alright man, well call me when you get back so we can do something," he said as he was hanging up.

"You got it man. Later," I said as I hung up my phone and turned it off as my heart started to beat faster as I was getting close.

I guess I will introduce myself now. My name is Sam and I am a senior at my high school and I just turned 18 today and this is the retelling of my day. I stand at 5'8" weighing 196 lbs with brown hair, blue eyes, and a 6 inch uncut cock. I was always a shy person and never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl up to this point and ever since I had been watching porn I have had a crush on Isabella Soprano. I was one day checking the website out of the Bunny Ranch in Vegas that is in the show Cathouse on HBO and I saw that she was working there the day of my birthday and I thought this is my opportunity to lose my virginity and learn from a professional.

I finally decided to do it the night before and called everybody who I was supposed to hang out with today and cancelled except I was so caught up in the excitement that I forgot to call the friend who just called me. I told my parents I wanted to go on a little road trip for my 18th birthday and they were fine with it since I never really go anywhere and they knew I was responsible. I got packed up early today for the trip and left for Vegas right after I went to the bank and started an account and got a debit card and then I was on my way.

From the time I left the house that morning my cock never went down even after I took a cold shower that morning to try and make it go down. I was also in the middle of a thing I do where I hold out masturbating for a few weeks to build up for a big orgasm when I finally masturbated and it had been 3 weeks today so I was really backed up.

The rest of the way was uneventful as I just played some music the whole way and took a little stop in Barstow. My heart never stopped beating, anticipating the event that was soon to happen. I finally arrived there at around 3 in the afternoon and my whole body was shaking and my heart was beating fast from my excitement slash nervousness.

I finally got up the nerve and went up to the door and pushed the door bell. I was standing there waiting for the hostess to open the door and it felt like hours had gone by but it was only a few minutes.

"Hello and welcome to the Bunny Ranch and if you will just show me your id before we get started," the older hostess said to me as she stood in the doorway to the building.

I was not expecting that so it took me a second to respond," Huh? Wait what did you say? I am sorry I am just a little nervous"

"Oh don't be nervous we are all friendly here but I need to see your id to make sure you are 18. We have to follow the law," she said smiling at me and rubbing my arm making me feel a little more at ease.

"Ah, my id yes sure thing. Here it is," I said as I flipped open my wallet showing my id.

"Ah, just turned 18 today well congratulations and we welcome and thank you for spending this great day here with us. Now if you will please follow me in," she said as we walked into the front room where I almost came in my pants as I saw a row of beautiful woman standing before me, "Now please stand here and the ladies will introduce themselves to you and then you can choose one and they will tell you what shall happen from there. Ok ladies this here is Sam and now lets begin,"

The ladies started introducing themselves down the line and I have to admit there were a few that really caught my eye but once I heard the familiar voice and looked and saw Isabella I almost fainted having just seen my fantasy in real life. I was hooked from then on not even paying attention to the rest of the girls just gazing at Isabella probably to me the most beautiful woman on earth and the proverbial girl next door.

"Sam which girl...Sam?" the hostess asked me as the ladies got done introducing themselves as I was lost in a trance looking over Isabella.

I finally snapped back into reality, "Huh? Oh I am so sorry I was just kind of caught up in the moment. I have never been in the presence of so many gorgeous women."

They all thanked me for the compliment as she asked, "Well would you like to choose one of them now and get things started?"

"Oh um sorry yes I choose Isabella," I said as my heart skipped a beat as she walked up and slid her hand out to shake mine.

"Hello Sam it is nice to meet you. Why don't you follow me?" she said as we shook hands and she started walking in front of me to the bar.

I was such in shock by the realism of this happening so I couldn't even speak but shook her hand and followed her to the bar as I surveyed her back side.

"I will have a martini Johnny," she says to the bartender, "What would you like Sam?"

"Umm umm just a diet coke thanks," I barely was able to say as I was still in complete shock.

"So you not a drinker Sam?" she asked as she smiled at me.

"Umm actually no I am only 18 so I can't yet," I was able to stutter out in response.

"Are you ok?" she asked probably thinking something was wrong with me.

"No, no sorry I am just a little nervous is all," I said still stuttering.

"Aww that is so sweet there is nothing to be nervous about we are all friendly here. Just relax and we will have some fun ok?" she asked making me feel more comfortable.

"Thanks for being so kind and I definitely hope we get to have some fun," I said smiling at her.

"So do I you are really cute and I think we could have a lot of fun together. So what brings you to the bunny ranch besides the obvious?" she asked smiling at me.

"Well first off I have to say you are gorgeous by the way and I have had a crush on you for years. I will be honest with you though I am a virgin still and well I came down here hoping maybe you could help me get rid of my virginity," I said with a hopeful look on my face.

"Well thank you for the compliment and I am very flattered that you want me to help you lose your virginity and I have to say I would be honored to help you," she said as she rubbed my leg.

"Oh my god you don't know how relieved that makes me feel. So umm since I am new at this, what should we do now?" I asked just as we got our drinks.

"Well I think we should grab our drinks and head to my room and we will see how things go from there," she said as she grabbed my hand in hers.

"Well that sounds good to me," I said as we grabbed our drinks and held each others hand as she led me to her room.

It seemed like forever before we reached her room but it was only a couple of minutes before we reached her room. She opened the door and ushered me in as she turned around and closed and locked the door behind us.

"Here let me take that," she said as she grabbed my drink out of my hand," Why don't you go sit on the bed and get comfortable."

"Alright," I said as I let her take my drink as I walked over to the edge of the bed and took off my shoes and socks.

Once she got done sitting our drinks on a dresser in the room, she turned towards me and walked over and sat facing me on the edge of the bed and asked, "So, Sam we already know you are a virgin but what have you done with a girl before?"

"Well to tell the complete honest truth I have done nothing with a girl yet but I would like for you to teach me as much as you can. I have plenty of money so that is not a problem," I said as I looked at her deep in her eyes.

"Well to be honest I am so honored that you chose me to initiate you into the wonderful world of sex don't worry about the money. I will teach you as much as I can and we can make a deal so it won't cost you that much," she said as she started to rub my arm up and down especially my triceps, "Wow these are very nice. Do you work out?"

"Thank you for being so understanding. I have to admit I am so excited about this. I do actually since I play football," I said as I looked her deep in her eyes.

"Well it sure is paying off because you look great. So where would you like to start Sam?" she asked me as she kept feeling up my arms.

"Well I guess we better start with the basics like kissing," I said as I smiled at her with excitement since my nerves had been eased.

"Ok now Sam I want you to show me what you have got," she said as she sat there smiling at me.

I was so excited I didn't even respond but slowly moved into and placed my lips ever so slowly onto hers letting them start to mess into each other as I started to moved to the side. I brought my left hand and placed behind her head as I held her head in place as I moved side to side letting our mouths mesh. Just as I was getting into it I felt her tongue start to slide into my mouth as I opened it and starting to massage my own tongue. I figured I should reciprocate and start to do the same thing back to her for a few minutes before she slowly slid away from me.

"I am sorry did I do something wrong?" I asked scared as I didn't want anything to ruin this.

"No Sam actually have you done this before because you are really good at this?" she asked.

"No but thanks for the compliment," I said as I blushed.

"Well I think it is time to move onto the next step. I want you to kiss me again just like we were doing but now I want you to start exploring and feeling around my body," she said as she smiled at me and started to lean towards me for another kiss.

"You got it," I said as I took her face in one hand as one slid from her shoulder down to her breast giving it a soft squeeze not knowing how hard to do it.

She slowly slid back from me and said, "Sam when you do that you don't have to be so gentle you can be a little rough depending on the girl me personally I like it rough."

I grabbed her breasts and started kneading them rougher until I heard her making a noise and I thought I hurt her so I stopped but she said, "No Sam don't stop that feels great," I started kneading her breasts even more as moans and groans started to escape her beautiful lips as she threw her head back with her mouth wide open and her eyes close shut.

I decided I would move this a little further so I stopped kneading her breasts so I could slide her shirt off but when I started that she brought her head back down and asked, "Why did you stop Sam?"

"Because I want to be able to do this to your bare skin," I said as I let go of her shirt.

"MMM I love a man who takes initiative. Go ahead and do what you want Sam. I am here to teach and please you," she said as she raised her hands up over her head.

I felt like in heaven when I saw her magnificent globes of flesh trapped by a skimpy see through bra. I went back and started French kissing her roughly as I reached around to unhook her bra. I think she enjoyed what I was doing because she was moaning and groaning into my mouth.

I slowly started to kiss along her face down to her neck licking and kissing my way there sensually as she said with her head back and eyes closed, "Oh god Sam that feels great. You sure have a real talent at this."

I went to her earlobe and started nibbling that and I started licking and sucking all over her neck making my way down to her cleavage where I licked up and down through it making her groan and moan so loud I thought somebody would come and check on this.

"Oh my fucking god Sam you are amazing. You pretty much already know all the right spots to get a girl going. I don't know how much more I can take Sam before I just go crazy," she said as I started to lick and suck and nibble all over each of her breasts making sure I don't touch her nipples.

I use my hands to started unzipping her skirt and sliding it down as I place my mouth hovering over her nipples and then dive down and suckle and bite on them in which she yells, "Oh fuck Sam that is it I am fucking cumming!"

She starts writhing around with her arms and legs flailing around and I stop not really knowing what to do. I let her slowly calm down and she finally does end up lying on her back with her eyes closed and a smile on her face as she said, "Wow Sam that was amazing. I never expected to cum but you are amazing at foreplay and I couldn't help myself. Let's go get our drinks so I can calm down and then we can move on is that fine with you?"

"Oh of course I am just excited that I was able to at least make cum as some form of reciprocation for what you are doing for me," I said as I walked over to get our drinks.

I walked back to the bed and gave her drink to her and she said, "Why thank you Sam you are such a gentleman and I do not understand how you are still single and a virgin. You know since I am naked why don't you take off your clothes."

"As you wish," I said to her as I slowly slid my shirt off giving her a little show and I slowly unbuttoned my pants and slid them and my boxers down letting my rock hard cock bounce up in front of me.

"Wow Sam very nice. You look hot and your cock looks so tasty and nice," she said as she licked her lips.

"Oh thanks but your just saying that I wish it was bigger," I said as I took my cock in my hand.

"What? Why would you want it to be bigger? Yours is just the right size for deep throating and to go to the hilt in a woman's pussy and remember if you really know how to use it that is what counts," she said as she stared at it and licked her lips.

"I never really thought about that but you are right. Hey Isabella I have always wanted to lick a woman's pussy. May I lick yours?" I asked as I looked at her with hopeful looks.

"Oh my I love a guy who wants to lick a pussy, of course you can Sam," she said as she lay back on the bed as I went and put the drinks back.

I walked over to her slowly as she spread her legs apart exposing her magnificent pussy as she ran a hand over it as she looked at me and asked, "Is this what you want big boy?"

"Yes it is," I said as I licked my lips as I stared at her now puffy juicy lips.

"Well come and get it," she said as she smiled at me.

I slowly walked over in between her spare legs never taking my eyes off her juicy puffy red pussy lips as I went down on a knee putting my face right up to them. I slowly snaked my tongue out and took a slow long lick of her pussy from the bottom all the way to her clit.

Once I reached her clit she threw her head back moaning and said, "Oh fuck Sam yes lick my clit. Oh god yes just like that."

I did as she asked and started to flick her clit with my tongue tasting the amazing juices of her pussy as I slowly slid my hand up and started to knead her breasts when she said, "Oh god Sam you are amazing at licking my clit but instead of kneading my breasts why don't you slide a finger in my pussy."

I didn't respond since I was a little busy with her clit but I heard what she said so I slipped a finger into her pussy and I tried to find her G-spot right away wanting to give her a really good orgasm.

I must have found it and kept rubbing there fast with my finger once she said, "Oh fuck yes Sam right there. That is the spot. You are going to make me cum."

Once I heard her say that I started really rubbing as fast as I could with my finger as I sucked her clit into my mouth and it didn't take long before I thought she must have peed because I felt a shot of liquid push my finger out of her pussy and it sprayed all over me as she let out shrieks, moans and groans as her body went into spasms.

I slid back on my knees to let her calm down before she finally got up and looked at me with glazed over eyes and an almost hungry look and said, "Wow Sam you are fucking amazing at this. It is hard for me to believe you have never done this before. Only a few select few professionals have made me squirt," she saw me looking at the juices on my hand and body, "Oh Sam that is female cum. You can try it it is not pee."

I took a small lick off my fingers liking the taste so I started sucking it all up and saying, "Wow that tastes so good."

"Ok Sam I think it is time I finally reciprocate to you. Why don't you sit down here," she said as she patted a spot on the bed next to her.

I did as she said and walked over and sat down where she indicated as she got down onto her knees in front of me and told me, "Now just relax Sam and enjoy."

I lay back on my elbows as I watched her take my cock in her hands sending surges of pleasure throughout my body as she started to stroke my cock slowly.

Her tongue slowly slithered out of her mouth and took a quick lick of the precum on my cock head making me groan, "Oh fuck Isabella that feels so fucking good. I am so fucking glad you are my first."

"MMM you taste so good Sam and I am sure glad I am the lucky one to introduce you into the world of sex," she said between licks all over my shaft and balls.

She started to hover her mouth over my cock before opening it and sliding her mouth down to my balls and using her tongue to lick my balls making me yell, "Oh fuck Isabella I can't hold it any longer. I going to fucking cum," I took a hold of her head with my hands and held it there as my cum started to pump from my cock down her throat and she swallowed it all without missing a drop.

"Mm that was tasty," she said as she swirled her tongue on her lips before I pulled her head to mine with my hands and slipped my tongue into her mouth kissing her and getting my first taste of my cum before she pushed me away and said, "Wow Sam you sure are aggressive."

"I am sorry I just can't believe my fantasy is true," I said as I sat back trying to calm down.

"Well believe it big boy because this is all real. Now I think since your little friend is still awake that we finally pop your cherry," she said smiling at me as she lay back on the bed with her legs spread waiting for me.

I slowly moved between her legs as I grabbed my cock into my hands stroking it just a little as I placed it at the entrance to her pussy. I started to rub my cock up and down her slit making sure I paid special attention to her clit.

"Oh fuck Sam please just fuck me. I need your cock in me now," she said as she lifted her head up and looked at me with a lust filled gaze and glazed over eyes.

I did as she said and slowly slid my cock all the way to the hilt in her pussy making her moan and groan as her eyes shut. I started to go faster and harder as I held onto her shoulders.

"Oh fuck yes Sam fuck me faster and harder," she yelled as she grabbed a hold of my ass and started to pull me into her pussy.

I started to go faster and harder minute after minute as I my balls slapped her ass and my hands started to roam around her body exploring.

I started to hear sloshing noises coming from her pussy as she yelled, "Oh fuck Sam you are making fucking cum. Oh fuck I am going to squirt...oh fuck here it comes."

I felt a tremendous pressure on the head of my cock pushing it out as I was covered by a spray of juices flying from her pussy as her body spasmed as she moaned and groaned with her eyes opened.

Seeing probably one of the most erotic shows in my life forced me over the edge shooting my cum all over stomach coating her in it. I fell on top of her as I said, "Oh my god Isabella that was so erotic. Thank you for introducing me to the wonderful world of sex."

"Yes it sure was great. No thank you for the pleasure of introducing you to it but I am afraid I have nothing left. You were amazing and I feel so drained," she said as she was slowing down her breathing.

12