Lost and Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sophia jane
sophia jane
175 Followers

Caroline finally pulled her gaze away and looked at Kyle. "I've never done that to anyone before. I don't know what to do. I don't want to do this."

"Yes you do. Kiss her the way you want to be kissed. I'll show you." Kyle leaned down and circled his tongue around Susan's breast. "You try now."

Caroline lowered her mouth to Susan's other breast and imitated Kyle's movements. Susan sighed, clearly enjoying the feeling of having a mouth on each breast. Kyle opened his mouth around the nipple and pulled it in between his teeth; Caroline did the same, careful not to bite. Susan tasted and smelled like vanilla, despite the activity of her day. Kyle continued to suckle her, and Caroline thought of what Susan must be feeling; the idea of it aroused Caroline and she tugged harder on the nipple. When Susan moaned, Caroline felt the moisture increase between her own legs. Caroline bit down slightly on the hard point, and Kyle smiled in approval.

"Now eat her pussy."

Caroline pulled back, surprised. "I don't know how. No one has ever..." She stopped too embarrassed to finish her sentence.

"You've missed out on too much, Caroline," Kyle told her. "We'll help you."

Susan spread her legs apart, and Kyle pushed Caroline's face toward her pussy. Caroline could smell the sweet musky scent of her arousal; Susan had shaved her pubic hair, and Caroline could clearly see her labia, already puffed with arousal. Kyle's hand continued to push her down until her mouth was above Susan's pussy; Caroline knew that she had to follow his orders, even though she didn't know how; she very slowly touched her tongue to Susan's cleft. Caroline couldn't identify the taste, but she was amazed to find that she liked it, and she licked further down to taste more. Kyle's hand relaxed around her head, but he left it in her hair as a reminder.

"Touch my clit, too."

Having Susan add to her instructions surprised Caroline, but it also further aroused her. Caroline used her hand to gently play with Susan's clit as her mouth explored the different tastes and textures of Susan's cunt. Kyle drew Susan's nipple into his mouth again, and Susan gasped. Caroline pushed her tongue into Susan's hole, not certain exactly what she was doing.

"That's right. Fuck her with your tongue."

Caroline was relieved to hear his praise, hoping that he would demand less of her if she satisfied his demands. She doubled her efforts, pushing her tongue harder into Susan as her fingers caressed her clitoris. Caroline felt Susan's body tighten beneath her and her pussy clenched around her tongue. Caroline's fingers furiously worked Susan's clit as her tongue pushed in and out of her. Susan cried out and her body spasmed as an orgasm rolled through her. Uncertain, Caroline continued on, enjoying the way Susan's body trembled in pleasure.

Eventually, Caroline stopped and watched as Susan's body relaxed. Susan smiled, "Thanks, Caroline. Not a bad first effort."

Kyle's hand released Caroline's hair when he saw that his wife was satisfied. He smiled at the two women, his eyes flicking between them. He had a new erection from watching Caroline eat his wife, and Caroline worried what he would do to her now, whether she would be forced to have sex with him. Part of her wanted to know what it would be like for him to fuck her; the rest of her was terrified.

Sensing her fear, he smiled at her, "Don't worry. I don't fuck anyone but my wife. But you're going to watch."

Caroline's eyes widened. She was relieved to find out he didn't plan to have sex with her, but she was shaken by the idea of watching them together. Before she could protest, Kyle had leaned down to kiss his wife. Caroline wished someone would kiss her that way, with that kind of passion and affection. Kyle's hand idly stroked down Susan's ribs.

"I want you to watch, Caroline. Enjoy what you see. Touch yourself. Make yourself come," Kyle told her, each statement interrupted as he kissed his wife. "On your hands and knees, Susan."

Susan rolled over and lifted her ass in the air. From her position next to them, Caroline could clearly see the sway of Susan's breasts; she watched as Kyle moved behind Susan and slowly slid into her. Caroline saw the flash of pleasure on Susan's face as Kyle rocked into her, circling his hips as he held himself deep in her pussy. Caroline watched the jolt of Susan's breasts as Kyle began to thrust in and out, harder and harder. She heard the clash of their bodies with each movement; they both moaned, Susan crying out with each penetration.

Caroline ached to be fucked that way; she wanted someone to fill her, to slam against her the way Kyle did Susan. Watching them, as their bodies moved faster and faster, grinding against each other, Caroline slipped her hand down to her pussy. Her panties were soaked from her arousal, and she slid her hand underneath to touch her clit. With each thrust of Kyle's body into Susan, Caroline stroked her clit, rubbing it furiously. She watched as Kyle grabbed Susan's hips and held himself within her, yelling out as he climaxed. Caroline's own body throbbed, and when Susan began to cry out, writhing beneath Kyle, Caroline rocketed into orgasm. Her body trembled with its release; she closed her eyes and drifted, willing her body to relax.

She didn't remember anyone helping her under the sleeping bag, but when she woke the next morning, she found herself nestled deeply under its cover. The tent was empty, and Caroline felt a flicker of fear that they had left her. Or that they would make more demands of her. She didn't understand what had come over her the night before; she had enjoyed all of it; she had liked sucking Kyle's cock and eating Susan's pussy. And more than that, she had come while watching them have sex. She was shocked at herself, and wondered how much more she would allow herself to do.

Caroline quickly dressed and exited the tent. She saw that Susan and Kyle were already packing up in preparation for the days hike. Pouring a cup of coffee from the pot by the fire, Caroline watched them for a sign of what would happen next. She ate a granola bar from her pack and waited.

Finally, Susan said, "I think we're ready to take you back. Are you ready to go?"

"Yes." Caroline could hardly speak from her relief. She wanted so badly to return to the safety of her friends.

They all grabbed their packs and Kyle led the way toward the waterfall where they would pick up a trail to the bluff. No one spoke, and Caroline was quickly lost in her thoughts. She found herself thinking about the events of the night before, wondering what it would have been like to have had sex with them, wondering if she wanted to be with a woman again, and wondering if she could go back to the way she had been before. Sex wasn't a priority in her life, but suddenly she wanted it to be. She wanted to enjoy it, the way Kyle and Susan had the night before.

Occasionally Kyle or Susan would point out a particular landmark or tell her the name of a bird or flower. But most of the hike was silent and Caroline was glad for it. Just as they had promised the day before, they reached the area near her campsite around midday. Since they were close enough for Caroline to hike the rest of the way on her own, Kyle and Susan decided to leave her there.

"Enjoy the rest of your camping trip," Susan told her, smiling.

"Thanks for helping me back." Caroline felt awkward thanking them after what had happened, but she was grateful to be back safely.

"You're welcome." Susan turned away, and she and Kyle walked off. Caroline stood and watched them until they disappeared among the trees. She could hardly believe that the people who had just helped her were the same people from the night before. It was almost as if she had imagined it. Imagined or not, Caroline knew she would never be the same person. She wanted sex in ways she had never thought of before. Walking toward her camp, she wondered if any of her friends would be willing to help her get started.

sophia jane
sophia jane
175 Followers
12