Lost Dog Leads to Hot Pregnancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day finally came when Jennifer went into labor. It was the middle of the night and she felt her water break. She woke Alex up and told her that it was time to go to the hospital. They got up and woke up Jennifer's parents and told them that it was time to go to the hospital. They drove Jennifer to the hospital where she delivered two healthy identical baby boys.

Three days after the babies were born they were able to come home. Alex talked with his parents and they all decided that it would be best if Alex moved in with Jennifer so he could help raise the babies. His parents just lived around the corner and came over all the time to see them.

During the first 6 weeks following the birth of the babies Alex and Jennifer couldn't have sex. As soon as Jennifer was feeling up to it they were right back to having the hot sex they were having before the babies. Three weeks later Jennifer found out that she was once again pregnant.

12