Lost in Eros 1: The Manor 10

Story Info
Tascha shares the morning fun with Don & the girls.
3.9k words
4.69
15.9k
3
0

Part 10 of the 41 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in Eros

Book I: The Manor

The Next Morning, Continued

Tascha woke up with a smile on her face. She threw the covers off her and stretched. She looked around a little and saw the morning light coming through the windows into the Lord's bedroom. She felt well rested and physically content. Today she and Don would try to get home, but for right now she would just lie here for a moment and bask in the afterglow of a day and night of intense sex – and lots of it! She sighed happily as she felt warm hands moving over her thighs, pushing them apart. She parted her legs willingly, and shivered a little as she felt hot breath on her exposed pussy. Fingers stroked her, and she knew at once that it was not the Lord between her legs. She thought the appropriate response to this was probably shock and indignation. Certainly this was her reaction the day before when she woke up next to Don and felt his fingers between her legs. Now, though, she didn't really mind who was touching her as long as they kept doing it so well.Besides, she thought,it's probably Don anyway, and I want him to lick me. She felt a mouth on her then, and the fingers opened her up. A soft, strong tongue delved into her and over her. She shuddered and murmured, "That's nice."

She parted her legs further, and felt masculine hands take hold of her upper thighs, holding her against the mouth that was now making love to her pussy and clit. Tascha sighed again, relaxing into the bed. Her hands moved over her own body, caressing it. She held onto her tits and squeezed them. A tremor passed through her and she arched her back a little. Turning her head to the side, she caught a glimpse of the wall through which she could still see the Lady's room. She could make out a woman lying there with her back to the window-wall. The woman had long red hair, so it wasn't the Lady. Tascha could see a man's shoulder and part of his back past the redhead's body. Though he was now with some other woman, Don was still in that room.

A moment of anxiety came and went quickly, replaced by curiosity. She looked down to see the beautiful young man who had helped bathe her last night, before she had blacked out from exhaustion. His hair was light brown and cut short. Tascha could see his muscular back and cute butt. He kept licking at her clit, and a shiver ran through her. Tascha decided that she wouldn't protest for another few minutes. Lying back again, she squeezed her tits tighter and let the sensations fill her. Soon a shuddering orgasm racked her body and left her grinning up at the ceiling.

The young man took his mouth from her, and climbed up to look down at her. His face was wet with her juices. She laughed and reached up to take his face in her hands. She sat up enough to kiss him on the mouth, playfully licking some of her wetness from his face.

"That was wonderful," she said, "now lie down and let me return the favor."

The young man promptly did as he was told, and Tascha quickly got up into position so she could lean on his belly. She took his cock in her hand and sucked the head of it. It wasn't as big a cock as the Lord's, so she was able to get more of it into her mouth. Tascha thought it was about the size of Don's, and for some reason this made her happy. She thought this might be good practice for later. She liked the feeling of it sliding over her lips and against her tongue. As she worked her mouth up and down on him, she moved her hand up and down on the base of the shaft. She tried to see how far she could get it down her throat, but that didn't work too well at first. She went back to sucking on just the head, and then decided to try again. Other women did it, so she should be able to do it. The angle was good here, and she had control over everything, so she gave it another shot. Deliberately relaxing, she slid down on the shaft. She felt her throat closing around the head, and paused. She breathed through her nose and relaxed. Down a bit further, pause, and a bit further. Soon she found that her hand was caressing the young man's balls, and her lips were around the base of his cock. She squeezed his balls a little and swallowed, which was a very strange sensation – but not an unpleasant one. She slowly pulled back, sucked on the head some more while stroking his cock vigorously. The shaft was now very wet with her saliva, and her hand moved easily up and down on him even though she was holding him very tightly. She went back down, taking him into her throat much easier, pausing only once on the way. The next time she went all the way down in one steady motion.

I wish I could see myself, she thought to herself, and then,I wish Don could see me!

She backed up off the shaft, and went back to sucking mostly just the head and stroking the shaft intently, almost furiously. Finally, this was too much to resist, and the cock in her fist and mouth erupted with a jet of hot, delicious cum. Tascha swallowed and swallowed again, slowly pumping the cock with her hand and sucking greedily. When she was sure she'd gotten as much as the young man had to give, she reluctantly took her mouth off him, gave the head a parting kiss, and lowered the cock to his taut belly.

Tascha sat up on her haunches and looked down at the blissful young man. "Good morning, I'm Tascha."

"Hello, milady," the young man said, "I'm Jason, the Lord's acolyte."

"Very nice to meet you, Jason," Tascha grinned. "You sure know how to wake a lady with style."

"Thank you, milady."

"So, where is his Lordship?"

"He is attending to his morning duties," Jason said, sitting up. "He left me to wake you pleasurably, and to escort you back to the ballroom."

"Well, so far so good," she said. "Where's my dress?"

"Your clothes have been taken to the laundry, milady," Jason said. "You may get more from the wardrobe if you like."

"No, that's alright," Tascha said as she got up off the bed. "I'm kind of getting used to running around here naked."

"Most people do," Jason said. He got up and picked up and put on a dark blue robe, much like the one the Lord had worn the night before, only smaller.

"So, Jason, while we're going to the ballroom, tell me about these 'duties' of the Lord's, and explain to me just what an 'acolyte' is."

Jason's answers to these questions were not much different from the ones Deidre would soon be giving Don. The Lord's morning routine did not include a trip to the garden, though, so she did not try to get Jason to lead her there. In any case, she knew Don was still in bed and not waiting for her in the ballroom.

When they got to the ballroom, she said goodbye to Jason, and then paced around the ballroom. She was amused to see the number of garments just cast aside during the night. She looked in on the alcoves in curiosity. There were quite a few bodies there sleeping soundly. She saw a woman giving a man a blow job, and another couple quietly fucking in a corner. Then, in the alcove to the right of the big table where she was supposed to meet Don, she saw a group of women lying there with arms and legs intertwined, making out with each other and with their hands playing with whatever was in reach.Don better hurry, Tascha thought to herself. She looked back over her shoulder to see if Don had come into the ballroom, and while she was looking away, she heard a familiar voice say, "Hey, it's Tascha!"

She turned around to see the three women in front of her looking at her. She grinned and said, "Hi, Suzy, Suki and Sandy."

"We've been waiting for you," Suki said.

"Well, notjust waiting for you," Suzy added. "How was your night with the Lord?"

Tascha laughed, "It was fun."

Sandy sat up and asked, "Did his big cock break your pussy?"

"Um, not that I can tell."

"Well, it sounds like you better bring it over here so we can check it out for you," Suzy said.

Tascha took one last look over her shoulder – still no Don – and then realized this was one of the designated alcoves anyway. With a grin and a shrug she climbed into the alcove. Hands pulled her into the pile of female flesh, and then mouths and hands were all over her. She had someone's tits in her face and, she was sure, someone else's fingers between her legs, and then someone else's fingers between her butt cheeks, teasing her asshole. Then Suzy, asserted some measure of order, saying, "Hold on, girls, we have to check this poor woman's pussy."

"I was working on that," Sandy said. Apparently it was her fingers inside Tascha at the moment.

"Well, you've got to do it right," Suzy said. "Lie down on your back, Tascha."

Laughing, Tascha rolled over onto her back, almost surprised to find that she didn't land on Suki in the process. She spread her legs to be checked out. Suzy sat up near Tascha's head and stroked her hair.

"OK," Suzy said, "Since you're so eager, you go first, Sandy. Get down there and have a look."

Sandy happily crouched down between Tascha's legs. After just a moment, she said, "Well, itlooks alright."

"Proceed to the next level," Suzy commanded.

Tascha felt Sandy's fingers stroking her labia, and then parting them. She sighed when she felt Sandy pushing two fingers up inside her. Those fingers moved in and out and stroked the insides of her pussy. Tascha writhed a little under the attention. While this was going on, Suki moved around to kneel down by Sandy so she could get a closer look.

"Feels OK, too," Sandy reported.

"It certainly does," Tascha murmured.

"Taste test," Suzy ordered.

Sandy took her fingers out of Tascha, only to replace them with her tongue. She slowly tongued every part of Tascha's pussy and labia that she could reach, and then sucked on her clit. Tascha shuddered.

"Tastes very good," Sandy said, "but I don't think I detect any of the Lord's cum."

Tascha laughed, "He didn't come there."

"Oh ho!" Suzy said. "Roll her over girls!"

"No, that's not what I meant!" Tascha protested, but they rolled her over anyway. Her face was buried in the mattress/pad, and she felt someone squeezing and parting her butt cheeks, then someone's finger was in her pussy again, and then out. Then that slippery finger was pushed into Tascha's ass. She squirmed a little, but not really in alarm. She had to admit it felt pretty good. Then, after it was worked in and out a little, the finger was pulled out, only to be replaced by the end of someone's tongue.

"Nope nothing there either," Sandy reported.

Tascha was promptly rolled back over, her cheeks blushing bright red, mostly because she was embarrassed by what they had done, and partly because she'd enjoyed it.

"Well, where did he come then?" Suzy asked.

Tascha swallowed and said, "In my mouth and all over my front."

"Hmm," Suzy feigned skepticism. She leaned down and kissed Tascha, pushing her tongue into her mouth. As she did this, kissing Tascha passionately, Sandy and Suki were kissing and licking her belly and her tits. She felt Sandy's fingers pushing back up into her pussy. Tascha found herself writhing under all this attention, exceptionally turned on.

Suzy finally broke their kiss and said, "Yep, there's been a lot of cum in this mouth. Girls?"

"Yep, cum all over here too," Sandy said. Suki did not take her mouth off Tascha's tit.

"Your story checks out," Suzy winked.

"Maybe my pussy needs another look though," Tascha smiled. "His cock is very big."

"My turn!" Suki said, shoving Sandy out of the way.

Soon Tascha was coming very hard, as Suki licked at her clit and fingered her pussy, while Suzy kissed her intensely and Sandy sucked on her tits. After this the four of them leisurely played, and Tascha took the opportunity to go down on both Suki and Sandy before she found herself lying on her side, with her mouth on Suzy's pussy, and Sandy's mouth on hers.

When she heard Suzy say, "Hi Don! Jump in!" Tascha smiled. He probably couldn't see her face, but he might have worked out who she was. Somehow the thought of him seeing her like this, as he had last night, in the middle of a trio of sexy women, turned her on even more than she already was. When Suzy began to come, shaking and trembling, Tascha felt her own orgasm building. She let it wash over her, moaning into Suzy's pussy.

As she and the other girls gathered their wits and looked around to get into new positions, she saw Don, licking Sandy. He didn't see her as Sandy got him over onto his back and straddled his face. Suzy got on her back and pulled Suki over to sit on her face. This left Tascha to her own devices for the moment. She had just brought Suzy off, and that was the only pussy free, so Tascha decided to opt for the other free thing – Don's cock.

She crawled over quickly and took it in her hand. She was wrong; it was bigger than Jason's, but nowhere near as large as the Lord's. She looked at it, a bit fascinated to be seeing it close up like this. Then she ran her tongue up the underside of it. Sure enough, she tasted another woman on it, but Tascha didn't mind. If anything, she liked it. After all, his wasn't the first cock in her mouth today. She sucked on the head, and thought,Don's cock is in my mouth! This was quickly followed byI like having Don's cock in my mouth! She began to suck on it, working her mouth and hand up and down on him. As before, she found that she was enjoying the feeling of sucking on this cock, but there was the additional pleasure she was getting from giving her best friend this treat. Of course, he didn't know it was her sucking on his cock, but that only made Tascha feel like she was getting away with something naughty. This thought, in the context of everything she'd done, and had done to her, lately almost made her laugh.

Then Sandy was coming, and then getting off Don's face. Soon, he would notice what was going on. Tascha's mind raced for a moment. Then she knew she wanted to fuck him – right here, right now. She got up and straddled his pelvis, reached down to take his cock in hand, and rubbed it between her very wet lips, positioning it at the mouth of her pussy. She saw him gaping at her, which made her grin.

"Good morning, Don," she said and promptly lowered herself down on him.There! she thought with immense satisfaction. He felt good inside her, but more than that, he felt right inside her. She rocked herself against him, feeling his cock sliding in and out a little. Then she leaned down, resting her hands on his shoulders and said, "We should have done this a long time ago."

"I believe I said..." he began, but she shut him up by kissing him, hard. His arms wrapped around her body, holding her tightly while they kissed. For the moment she just lay on top of him with his cock inside her pussy and his tongue moving against hers. Then, she pushed up and began to rock her pelvis on him, rubbing her clit against him and working his cock in her pussy. Don watched her face intently and held her waist in his hands helping to work her back and forth.

Sandy crawled over then, and leaned down to kiss Don, and then kissed Tascha. She lowered her face to Tascha's chest then and took her left nipple into her mouth. Suki saw this all and decided it looked like fun; she crawled away from Suzy's mouth and came over to get on Tascha's right side, giving Tascha a kiss and then sucking on her right nipple. Not to be left out, Suzy crawled over, and without saying a word, promptly positioned herself over Don's mouth. Once Don was licking at her clit, Suzy leaned over catch the back of Tascha's neck and to kiss her over the heads of the other two girls. Tascha felt like she was going into overload – all these wonderful sensations, and the fact that Don's cock was inside her – when troublesome Sandy reached around behind Tascha and pushed her finger partway up Tascha's butt.

Tascha's orgasm went off in searing ecstatic delirium all through her body. The center of the inferno was the thick cock inside her, but it seemed that every nerve in her body was dancing and sparking. Held up by the girls around her, she knelt there on top of Don and shook for what seemed to her like an eternity. When she was done, she realized her cheeks were wet with tears, and every inch of her skin was super-sensitive.

Sandy helped her lie down and stayed there kissing her and stroking her hair. "Wow," Sandy said, "that was a good one, wasn't it?"

Tascha smiled and nodded. She was dimly aware of the sound of Suzy coming again. And then there was more motion on the bed. After several minutes, Tascha sat up, only to see Don coming back into the alcove, cock standing out in front of him, and fruit and a glass of water in his hands. Sandy crawled off to join the other two girls.

Don managed to walk on his knees to Tascha without spilling any of the water. He handed the glass to her with a smile, saying, "I saved some stuff from the cleaning crew for you."

Tascha drank most of the water, and immediately felt both mentally alert and a returning friskiness. She took the orange from Don, smiled and said, "Thank you."

He smiled back and then sat down with his back to the wall. "So," he asked, "how was your night?"

Tascha laughed a little, "Pretty wild. How was yours?"

"Eh, you know, the usual. I had sex with this pretty Indian girl up on the balcony – on the balconyrailing – and had some woman come up and suck my cock and go down on the girl afterward. Then I watched my best friend have an orgasm, and then spent the night with a sexy woman I just met."

"I saw some of that," Tascha nodded. "By the way, apparently you were right about the candles. There are also magic mirror walls."

"Yeah, I saw some of that too. It looked like you were having a good time."

Tascha laughed.

"Tell me all about it," Don urged, obviously serious. So, Tascha did, including more and more detail as Don requested, starting with her picking Lilith from the dance, and through her little orgy.

"Damn!" Don said, "I wish I'd seen that."

"Maybe we can recreate it before we get out of here," she said mischievously.

"Now you're talking! What about with the Lord? I only saw a little bit."

While eating grapes, Tascha told him the story of her evening with the Lord, and then told him about the interlude with Jason.

"Wow! You've been very busy," Don said with a broad smile, "I wish I'd seen more of it."

"I learned to deepthroat too," she said proudly.

"With the Lord?" Don asked in surprise.

"No, with Jason."

Don rolled his eyes, "I think you're kidding me – making up stories."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

She smirked at him, then promptly knelt beside him. She took hold of his cock, which was quite hard, and put it into her mouth. She worked up and down on it a few times, and then sank down on it all the way. She swallowed and then did it again. Pulling back, she looked at him smugly.

"Luck," Don said with a smile.

She rolled her eyes at him, but did it again, because she wanted to. This time when she came back up, she proceeded to keep sucking him, moving her hand up and down his shaft. After several moments of this Don pushed her up off him, caught her face in his hands and kissed her. His tongue slipped into her mouth, and she sucked on it. He gently maneuvered her into a sitting position and then laid her back. Her legs parted for him, and then he was inside her again.

"While we're here, I want to see you enjoying every minute of it," Don said as he fucked in and out of her slowly. "I want to be there with you, and if I'm not I want to hear about it after."

Tascha had his ass in her hands, pulling him into her, she nodded, "Same here."

"OK," he said, "the Lady's acolyte, Deidre, was in bed with me this morning. She sucked my cock, and then we got into a 69. I licked her until she came, and then I fucked her."

12