Lost in Eros 1: The Manor 12

Story Info
The Second Floor: Exploration ends with a bang!
4.2k words
4.65
15.5k
2

Part 12 of the 41 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in Eros

Book I: The Manor

The Second Floor

Tascha and Don splashed out of the hot tub and down into the pool, which they quickly crossed and climbed out of. Going to the left, they entered the large shower room. The water was, of course, wonderfully warm. Don seemed to just assume that he should wash Tascha's hair, getting a handful of SHAMPOO and starting to work it into her hair and scalp. Tascha relaxed and just enjoyed the feeling. She found herself thinking that after this was all over she would seriously considering trying to convince Sarah to try a three-way relationship with Don. She smiled at the thought and noticed that his cock was already regaining its erection. She gave it a playful pat and then stepped under the water to rinse her head. When she stepped out again, Don was there with a soapy washcloth, and began to wash her body lovingly.Yeah, she thought,definitely worth considering trying to see if this could work in the real world. He lingered over the area between her legs and she leaned on his shoulder to let the shivers pass over her. When Don finally finished there, she surprised herself by saying, "You forgot someplace," and then turned around, bent over a bit, and reached back to spread her butt cheeks.

"Oh, uh, I guess I did," Don stammered. He didn't hesitate, though, to work his soapy cloth between her cheeks and then into her asshole. Tascha found herself wiggling her butt at him, enjoying the attention.Well, this is definitely something new, she thought. When he finished, she stood up, laughing a little to herself and got under the shower to rinse.

When she was thoroughly free of soap, she turned to see Don washing his hair, cock standing out in front of him. Two options occurred to Tascha, and she chose the second one, saying, "Hey, I'm supposed to do that!"

Don laughed, and said, "Well, you were busy."

Tascha shook her head at him and began to wash his hair and body as thoroughly as he had hers. While she was stroking her washcloth up and down the shaft of his now very hard cock, he pulled her into him and kissed her deeply. Reminding herself that they were supposed to be looking for the garden, she pushed away from him with a smile and said, "We can get back to that later."

When she worked her washcloth between his butt cheeks, and then mischievously pushed a finger up his ass, Tascha was a bit surprised that he didn't object or even jump. She filed that information away for future reference, as he had no doubt done with her reaction to that particular treatment.

At last, when they were both clean and dry, they headed out to cross the gym. They both waved to Shelonda who was climbing out of the pool with a big, adorable smile on her face. Tascha said, "I could see bringingher with us."

"She can help if there's a fight, that's for sure," Don said, seriously considering the suggestion.

"Shelonda," Tascha said, "do you know how to get to the garden?"

"Um, no, I don't think so," she answered. "I don't think I've ever been to the garden."

"Would you like to help us try to find it?" Tascha asked.

"Sure," Shelonda smiled. "Just let me dry off."

When she returned to them, they set off, leaving the gym and heading up the stairs in the corridor outside.

As they walked, Don asked, "Shelonda, I forgot to ask earlier, do you remember anything before you were here in the Manor?"

Tascha stifled a derisive chuckle, and Don shot her a mildly sheepish glance.

"Before the Manor?" Shelonda seemed puzzled. "I don't understand."

"Where did you learn to fight?" Don tried.

She shrugged, "I just know how. I like it. I mean, sparring; I don't like fighting for real."

The second floor was as they remembered from the day before: high ceilinged corridors, with soft carpet and dark-paneled walls. At intervals, there were candle holders set into the walls, as well as benches, which always seemed to be directly opposite mirrors. Of course, now Tascha suspected that each mirror was really a window on the other side. They could see any number of doors down the corridor which stretched away in the distance, as well as a few side corridors opening out from this one.

"Did you ever fight for real?" Don asked Shelonda.

Shelonda laughed, and said, "No. What's there to fight about?"

"Well, how do you know you don't like it?" Tascha asked with a friendly smile.

"Hm, I don't know," Shelonda answered seriously.

Tascha opened the first door on the left, while Don opened the one on the right. Though they now both thought the door to the garden would be distinctive and labeled "GARDEN", they also had hopes of finding the Player, who had promised to help them. Tascha wasn't surprised to see that hers was a bedroom -- a fairly small one by Manor standards -- though, she was surprised there was no one having sex in it. She looked over at Don, who just shook his head in response to her silent inquiry as he shut his door.

"I just don't think I would like fighting if it were for real," Shelonda continued to muse.

Don smiled at the young woman and reached out to hold her hand. Tascha thought he must also be a bit concerned about freaking out the poor amnesiac girl. Don asked, "Well, what would it be like to fight for real?"

This was a poser, and Shelonda took a while to think about it, during which the group moved down the corridor to the next set of doors. In this bedroom, otherwise much like the previous one, she did find people having sex. A woman with rather large breasts was on her back on the bed, with her head hanging off the edge. A man was in front of her, slowly fucking his cock in and out of her mouth and throat as he reached forward to squeeze and tease her tits. Lying on her belly on the bed, with her face between the legs of the first woman, was another woman quite intent on what she was doing with her mouth.

"That looks like fun," Shelonda said from next to Tascha.

"Yeah it does," Tascha nodded.

"What?" Don asked as he closed his own door.

Tascha pulled her door closed, and said to Shelonda, "Let's not give him any ideas."

"Why not?" Shelonda wondered.

Tascha realized she didn't have an answer to that, so she just started off down the hall.

"Yeah, why not?" Don asked, but he also moved on down the hall.

"I think it wouldn't be play, then," Shelonda said, abruptly returning to the earlier question. "Sparring is fun; it's play. Real fighting wouldn't be play, so it wouldn't be fun."

Tascha and Don thought about this as they checked another pair of empty rooms. Then Don said, "I guess I don't have any follow up for that."

Tascha nodded and shrugged, and they continued down the hall.

Don was the next to find a room with appreciable activity. When he paused there watching, Tascha and Shelonda came over to see what was distracting him. On the floor at the foot of the bed was a man on his back. On him crouched a woman, leaning forward, who apparently had his cock in her pussy. Behind her was another man who was kneeling with his knees far enough apart that he was able to get his cock into her ass -- unless, she had both men in her vagina. In front of the woman was a man with his knees bent so the woman could suck on his cock. With the exception of the man on the bottom, there was quite a bit of motion going on all around. On the bed sat two more men, watching the action and stroking their cocks.

"Wow!" Tascha breathed. She had thought the things she had done already were pushing the edge.

"That looks like fun too," Shelonda said with a grin.

"Have you done that?" Tascha asked her new friend.

"Sure. Haven't you?"

"Uh, no," Tascha said, eyes riveted on the woman in the middle of the sexual performance. "I'm pretty sure I'm not up to that yet."

Don was looking from Tascha's face to the sex and back again. "'Yet', eh?" he smiled. "Want to go in and get a closer look?"

Tascha thought about it for a moment, but then sucked in her breath and said, "No." She looked at Don with his impish smile, and with a twinkle in her eye said, "Yeah,not yet."

Down the corridor, they had to decide what to do at the first side corridor, continue on or turn to the right. Don, who had been in charge of checking doors on the right side, thought they should go to the right, but he admitted he didn't have anything like a good reason for this.

"I'd like to continue going straight to make sure we come to the elevator and the stairwell," Tascha explained.

"Fair enough," Don shrugged, and the trio moved on. As they continued down the long corridor, they saw a room with a writhing group of about eight women and two men spilling off the bed and onto the floor. On the other end of the spectrum, they peeked in on a lovely older woman sleeping soundly. They saw a complicated arrangement of two women with four men. They even saw three men playing together. One guy was laying back on his neck and shoulders with his legs up in the air, as another fucked his ass, and the third had his hand on the first man's cock stroking it intently.

"How about that, Don?" Tascha asked with a smirk. "You up for that?"

Don shrugged and said with a smile, "Eh, not exactly my style."

Finally, when they could see the elevator door and the open area where the circular stairwell was, they came to a room with one woman lying with her butt off the end of the bed. A man had her legs on his shoulders as he fucked her. Two other men were kneeling on the bed on either side of her, caressing her body and playing with her tits while the woman stroked their cocks. Three other guys were standing by, hard-ons at the ready, obviously waiting their turn.

Tascha watched this intently, acutely aware of Don standing close to her with his hard cock, as well as Shelonda with her wonderful feminine body. Her face was flushed and she couldn't deny the heat in her loins. The accumulated arousal from spying on the previous rooms was only a prelude for the intensity of the eroticism of what they were watching now. She finally, said, "Now that I could be up for."

"Want to join them?" Don asked quietly.

"No," she said reluctantly. "It's her party." She softly closed the door, noticing that she was now extremely distracted.

Don led them past the elevator to the open area corresponding to the marble foyer in front of the ballroom on the floor below. This area was much smaller than the one below, and the marble stairwell took up all of one quarter of the space, as it descended to the bottom floor and ascended upward. Like below, this was a hub connecting four main corridors. There were also long, padded benches in the corner opposite the stairwell. Tascha found herself moving over to one of those benches, pulling Shelonda with her.

She knew she needed to have a good orgasm to clear her head, and she knew Shelonda would be happy to oblige. Tascha sat down on the bench, and drew the other woman's face down to hers and gave her a long kiss. Then she gently pushed Shelonda down between her legs. Shelonda smiled up at her as she got down on her hands and knees, and lowered her mouth to Tascha's waiting sex. As soon as she felt Shelonda's tongue moving over her, though, Tascha knew she wanted more than that. She looked up at Don to get him to bring his cock over.

But Don was looking down the corridor off to the left of the one they'd just come up. He waved, made a beckoning gesture, and then walked off into that corridor.What the hell? Tascha thought, and then, as Shelonda pushed a finger up inside her,Ah, fine -- your loss. Tascha closed her eyes and leaned back against the wall, pushing her pelvis forward on the bench for Shelonda. The young woman certainly knew what she was doing, and it wouldn't take long for Tascha to come.

Then, Tascha felt a noticeably masculine hand on her left breast. She smiled, and said, "Came to your senses, eh?"

"I'd like to think so," said Don's voice from in front of her.

Tascha's eyes opened to see Don standing behind Shelonda. Looking to her left she saw a dark haired man with dusky, Mediterranean coloring, with his right foot up on the bench and his left hand on her breast. Then a hand moved over her right breast, and Tascha turned to see an older man with a lean physique and salt-and-pepper hair, in a pose mirroring that of his companion on Tascha's left. Both men had half hard cocks bobbing between their legs, which Tascha reached out to take in her hands.

Tascha looked back at Don who was watching her with obvious amusement and arousal. She smiled at him, and began to pull and stroke on the cocks in her hands. The men were now pinching and pulling on her nipples, and Shelonda was licking at her clit furiously while fucking her fingers in and out of Tascha's pussy. Tascha imagined how she must look from Don's perspective, and then the orgasm hit her. She writhed there on the bench, anchored by the cocks in her hands and Shelonda's mouth, as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over her.

At Don's gentle urging, Shelonda backed away. Tascha was vaguely aware that Don was saying something to Shelonda, but she was only paying attention to the two cocks in her hands. She looked from one to the other, and then sat up on the bench, leaning forward a bit. She tugged both men closer, and then leaned to the left to take that man's cock into her mouth. With her hand tightly wrapped around the base, she lowered her mouth down on the rest of his long shaft, all without letting go of the other man's cock, or even slowing her stroking. Tascha bobbed her head on the cock in her mouth, sucking intently on it. Then she shifted over to the other one, giving it the same treatment. Both men were stroking her hair as she went from one to the other.

After a bit of this, she heard Don saying something about standing up, and then the men on either side of her were lifting her up by her arms away from their cocks.

"Face the wall, Tascha," Don said. "David, kneel on the bench in front of her."

Tascha followed the instruction, and saw the dusky man, David, getting up on the bench with his cock standing up in front of him. Tascha bent over at the waist, pulled David's cock away from his body a bit, and then went back to sucking on it. David ran his hands over her back and then held on to her sides to help stabilize her. She wasn't surprised when she felt a cock pushing between her pussy lips. She pushed back, impatient to have something hard and thick inside her. She wasn't disappointed; that cock slipped into her, filling her in one smooth, deliberate motion. Hands squeezed her ass as that cock began to fuck in and out of her. Every push forward shoved her a bit further onto David's cock, which she held on to, both to keep her balance and to avoid having it choke her unexpectedly. She knew she could deepthroat David and the other man, but she didn't want it forced on her. While Tascha sucked and fucked, she felt Shelonda's smaller hands moving over her body, reaching under her to hold on to her tits and then to tease her clit. Tascha thought it wouldn't take much of all this to make her come again, but then Don was directing another change.

David gently pushed her away from his cock, and sat down on the bench, butt on the edge, and leaning back. The cock pulled out of her pussy and she was turned around. With help from Don and Shelonda, Tascha knelt on the edge of the bench, her knees on either side of David, who helped hold her in place. Shelonda took hold of David's cock and positioned it just right so Tascha could sink down on it. As soon as her pussy was filled again, the other, older, man stepped up in front of her, and she reached forward to catch hold of his cock and bring it to her mouth. Soon she was sucking voraciously on the one cock while rocking on David's cock. Again, Shelonda began to caress her body. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Don watching and she reached out with her right hand toward him. Guessing what she wanted, he moved in so she caught his cock in her hand. Supported by David's grip on her waist, and her hold on the other two cocks, Tascha was suspended in the air as David fucked in and out of her surprisingly vigorously considering the position she was in. She wasn't able to give the man's cock in her mouth the attention she would have liked, but she did suck on it eagerly.

Shelonda got down on the floor underneath Tascha's body, reached up to brush her fingers over Tascha's clit, and licked at her nipples as they moved back and forth over her. Shelonda's fingers passing over her clit was all that was needed to send Tascha careening into another shuddering orgasm. The men held her up as she came, and then they were moving her into another position. She caught Don's eye and could tell he was loving this.

David and Shelonda moved the bench so that the end was sticking out into the room somewhat, and Don said, "Jacques, get down on the end... No, not like that, like this. Yes." Jacques was lying on his back, with his butt at the end of the bench and his legs spread just a bit. Shelonda and Don directed Tascha to straddle him, facing away from his face, and then sinking down on the cock Shelonda held up for her.

"Mmm, I like this one," Tascha smiled. She was able to use her secure footing on the floor to rise up and down on Jacques' hard cock. Jacques arched his back to fuck up into and out of her as she rode him. The feeling inside her was wonderful. Then David stepped up in front of her, offering his cock. In this position, Tascha was able to keep moving on Jacques' cock and to really give David a good blowjob, working her hand on his shaft and moving her mouth up and down on him. She was even able to take him down her throat a couple of times while continuing to ride Jacques.

"That feels fantastic!" David said, which earned him a satisfied smile from Tascha.

Don moved over to her right side and reached in to cup her right tit in his hand. He pinched the nipple and twisted it a little. She got even with him, by grabbing his cock and pulling him closer. Soon she was switching back and forth between Don and David's cocks. She would go deep on one and then move to the other. All while Jacques pumped up into her with steady determination.

Tascha found she was ready for the guys to start coming, so she concentrated on David, sucking on him with gusto. Her fist worked up and down on the base of his shaft while her head bobbed up and down on his head and the top of his shaft, while continuing to stroke Don. Her efforts were rewarded in short order. She felt David's cock swell even bigger and then it erupted with a prodigious flow of sweet, salty cum. Tascha swallowed most of it, but felt some leak out and run down her chin. She continued to suck and pump David's cock until she was sure he was done coming, and then let him go. As he stepped away she noticed that a couple of other guys were watching her. Shelonda was on her knees in front of them stroking them and occasionally sucking on them, but it was clear their focus was on Tascha.

Tascha sank her mouth on Don then, and gave him the same treatment she'd given David. He fucked her mouth as she sucked and stroked him. She felt him holding her head gently in his hands and she let him set the pace. She kept one hand on the base of his cock, but dropped her left hand down to play with her clit. When Don groaned and began to pump his thick cum into her mouth and down her throat, her fingers and Jacques' cock were able to bring her to a little orgasm.

When Don pulled away from her mouth, she was happy that he beckoned to one of the guys who waited by Shelonda. The new guy, a strapping young black man, with a beautiful cock stepped up and presented it to her. Tascha grabbed it with both hands and was soon, sucking it down and letting it slide into her throat. He didn't need much encouragement after that, and soon a third flood of cum was in her mouth and throat, and running down her chin.

12