Lost in Eros 1: The Manor 13

Story Info
The Disco: A break to dance becomes a wild, orgiastic romp!
7.3k words
4.76
20.1k
4
0

Part 13 of the 41 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in Eros

Book I: The Manor

The Disco

Don kept his mouth on her breast as Tascha clenched and writhed through her orgasm. He wondered, not too seriously, if a woman could hurt herself having too many orgasms. When she was done, Tascha lay upon the bench spent and temporarily unable to move. Don smiled down at her, and then noticed Shelonda kneeling between Tascha's legs. The pretty girl was resting her chin on her arms, which she had crossed on the tops of Tascha's thighs. She had Tascha's wetness all over her mouth, cheeks and chin.

Don smiled, and said, "It's your turn for some attention, but let's get Tascha to one of these bedrooms."

He stood up, bent down and gently lifted Tascha in his arms. She smiled and turned her head into his shoulder. Led by Shelonda, they went back down the corridor they had just explored, until they came to an unoccupied bedroom. Don carefully laid Tascha on the bed, while Shelonda crawled up on the bed with her. Don kissed Tascha on the forehead, and then moved around her to get up on the bed. He crawled over to Shelonda and gave her a long kiss, before working his way down over her beautiful, fit body. He gave her full, round tits the attention they so richly deserved, but which he had not had the opportunity to give before now. When Don finally began to kiss his way down Shelonda's taut belly, Tascha rolled over and began to make out with Shelonda, kissing her and caressing and squeezing her breasts.

Don settled down between Shelonda's strong thighs and began kissing and tonguing her clit and pussy. She responded by rocking her pussy against his mouth, pushing her clit back on his tongue. Don could hear Tascha asking Shelonda something, and then Tascha said, "Let's do something else, Don."

He raised his head, and then got out of the way, and then off the bed entirely, as Shelonda moved around so that she was lying on her back, with her head hanging over the edge. Tascha then got between her legs and got ready to pick up where Don had left off. First though, Tascha said, "Well, go on, stud, get over there."

Shelonda beckoned him over to stand in front of her upside down face. When he did so, she took his cock in her hands and began licking and kissing the underside of it and his balls. Then she pulled it down to get the head of it into her mouth. Don bent his knees a little to get the elevation and angle right, and began to work his cock in and out of her eager mouth. Shelonda murmured encouragement, and he carefully began to go a bit deeper, bit by bit. Shelonda's hands held on to his hips to guide him, and he paid careful attention to make sure he wasn't hurting or choking her. Soon, though, he was fucking steadily in and out of her mouth and throat. He looked down to see that Tascha was looking up at him as she licked at Shelonda's clit. Don smiled at her, and then reached forward to get his hands on Shelonda's tits. He squeezed them and pinched her nipples as he moved his cock in and out of her wonderfully talented mouth and throat. Between them, Shelonda arched her back, and moaned happily. She came hard and long, trembling and groaning around the thick cock in her mouth.

Don began to pull out, but Shelonda held on to his hips and pulled him in again. He smiled at Tascha and said, "She wants another one."

"Good," Tascha grinned and immediately got back to work. This only lasted a couple of minutes though, because Shelonda's next orgasm came much quicker. Don felt her nails digging into his butt cheeks as she shook between him and Tascha.

This time, Shelonda let him draw his cock back. She took a deep breath, and said, "I needed that! Thank you both."

The three of them piled together on the bed for a while, quietly intimate, and then Tascha broke the silence with, "I need another shower."

This broke everyone up. Laughing, Shelonda said, "You certainly do!"

When the laughter subsided, Don asked, "You want to go back to the gym or try to find the baths up here?"

"Let's go back to the gym and then stop by that lounge room," Tascha said. "I could use a bit of water and maybe a strawberry."

Don laughed at this, and said, "OK, off we go, then."

He swatted each girl on the butt and then hurried out the door before they could retaliate. They chased him down the corridor, but didn't catch him until he got into the shower, and then they were distracted by the happy business of washing Tascha, and then the other two (a bit less thoroughly).

Afterward, as they came back out into the main floor corridor, they noticed a deep, resonating bass rhythm coming from down the passage.

"Oh, it's party night!" Shelonda said.

"Party night?" Don asked.

"You know, in the disco."

"We're new," Tascha explained.

"Oh, I thought so," Shelonda nodded.

"So," Don tried again, "it's party night in the disco?"

Shelonda nodded enthusiastically. "We should go. You'll love it!"

Tascha frowned, "We're really not doing a good job of staying on task."

Don agreed, "Maybe we should pass on this one."

"Oh, just for a little bit," Shelonda insisted. "If you don't love it, we can come right back out and keep looking for the garden."

"Well, OK, we'll check it out," Don said after reading the expression on Tascha's face.

"But first we stop at the lounge," Tascha said decisively.

Shelonda grinned back at them, obviously happy with their decision. They hurried down the hall, past the now open doors of the "DISCO" without seeing much besides flashing lights, and came to the lounge. There was no one in the lounge now, but the fruit and water were still there, and they each had a glass of water and some fruit. Freshly showered, watered and fed, they went back to the disco and stepped in.

First, there was the wall of sound they walked through as they came in. While the thumping bass had been noticeable in the corridor, the volume level inside the disco was much, much louder than Don would have expected. He suspected more "magic" was involved in damping the sound at the door, and in the walls. The music was intense industrial dance music -- throbbing and insistent.

Then, there was the scene that presented itself to their eyes. They were standing on broad steps that ran around a large bowl more than a dozen steps below them. The bowl was full of a thick white smoke of some kind, and the smoke was full of naked people dancing enthusiastically. Strobe lights overhead pulsed in rhythm with the music, and colored lights shifted under the smoke, presumably from the floor beneath the dancers. The smoke made it very hard to see more than flashes of anything other than the heads and shoulders of most of the people. It looked like some fevered, sexy idea of one of Dante's circles of Hell -- the fun one.

Around this bowl, or pit, as Don was now thinking of it, was a level lit only by the lights from the pit. There was a row of padded seating running around the outside edge of this area, against a mirrored wall that ran up about eight feet. At three points around the circumference of this level, stairs ran up to what looked like large subsidiary dance floors or party rooms with other motifs going on.

Shelonda pulled on Tascha's arm, clearly indicating that she wanted Tascha to come dance with her in the pit. Tascha looked to Don, who shouted over the music, "Go ahead! I'm going to look around a bit!"

Tascha nodded and then was yanked down the steps and into the smoke.

The party was young, so there was only one couple sitting it out on the long curving seat, and they weren't exactly taking a break. Rather, the woman was giving her partner a rather full-service lap dance. Don smiled in their direction as he passed, though he doubted either of them noticed him.

Moving up the first stairs, he first noticed that the music changed halfway up, from the heavy techno-tribal of the pit to a sensual trance style. Then there was the black light that bathed the area. At the top of the stairs was another fairly large circular chamber, around the sides of which were little stations with an assortment of fluorescent body paints available. Don saw a man and woman painting each other's bodies. In the middle of the room was a small crowd of people moving together in a much less frenzied way than those in the pit. The glowing body paint made the scene exceptionally surreal. This quality was not lessened by the fact that at least half of the people in the room were engaged in some kind of sexual activity, though Don could hardly make out who was doing what to whom. As he turned and headed back down the stairs, he thought he would like to return to this room later. Halfway down the stairs he was plunged back into the raucous music of the pit.

Up the second set of stairs, Don came to a room with subdued, shifting lights and even slower music than the black light room, but still with a deep pulsing bass. There were fewer people in here, but more of them were on the floor in a pile of bodies. Only a couple of couples were dancing slowly together.

The final room was lit entirely by strobe lights firing in time to a very rapid techno track. The room itself was another pit, but one that was more like a giant bathtub. To get into the dance area, one had to drop down at least three feet, into an area filled with what looked like a sea of soap bubbles. Everyone seemed to be enjoying the bubbles and each other.

Laughing to himself, Don went back to the pit room, and tried to locate Tascha and Shelonda in the smoke. While looking from the main level, he circled around to the entryway. Finally, he decided to plunge in and see if he could find them. He was surprised to find that the smoke was nothing like he'd expected. He thought it might have a cloying smell like artificial smoke usually had, or might be chilly. Instead, it was somehow hard to see through without actually having much of any substance. It seemed actually invigorating, and Don suspected some of the water was vaporized in it. Breathing it in seemed to have no immediate or apparent negative effects.

While looking around in and moving through the enthusiastic press of bodies, Don felt himself moving along with the rhythm. He half danced his way past quite a few naked bodies, all moving in overtly sexual ways. It was a heady atmosphere, and his cock was standing tall in front of him. Finally, he thought he spotted Tascha and Shelonda dancing, and he altered his course to intercept them. They were facing each other, moving in time to the music. Shelonda had a very attractive woman with long dark blonde or light brown hair dancing pressed up against her back and reaching around to run her hands over Shelonda's naked front. When Don got there, Shelonda was leaning back against the woman who had her left hand on Shelonda's breast and her right down between her legs. Tascha was grinding her butt back against a muscular man with a shaved head, who had his hands on her hips.

Tascha saw Don and gave him a big smile.

Don came up to her, leaned in close to her and shouted, "He's fucking you, isn't he?"

"Oh yeah!" Tascha shouted back.

Don grinned at her and said, "I take it you want to stay a while, then?"

She just nodded and went on dancing. Don laughed and turned to Shelonda, who smiled and held out her arms to him. He slipped into them and moved with her and her partner. "Don, this is Shana," Shelonda yelled.

"Hi Shana!" Don yelled to the woman behind Shelonda, who smiled at him and nodded.

Don danced a while in front of Shelonda, running his hands over her, and then moved in closer to get his hands on Shana's ass, pulling her and Shelonda together tightly. Shelonda seemed to like this very much, and reached down to pull on Don's cock. He grinned at her, and then decided to change things around a bit, and worked his way around behind Shana. He ran his hands over her supple and swaying back and then slipped his hands around to move up her belly. She leaned down to both push her beautiful ass back at him and to let his hands cup her full breasts. Don squeezed and caressed those tits for a bit, dancing with his cock nestled in the crack of her butt.

He saw Tascha dancing a short distance away. Another man was dancing in front of her now, and she seemed to have her hands on his cock.

Don let go of one of Shana's tits, and reached down to push his cock down so that it was moving between Shana's legs, pushing up and rubbing against her wet lips and clit. After a few minutes of this, he felt her hand on him, moving his cock and then pushing it up inside her pussy. Don began to fuck in and out of her from behind as they danced. Tascha and the guys on either side of her moved closer to them and Shelonda reached out to pull them into their cluster, so it became, in order, Don, Shana, Shelonda, the guy in front of Tascha (who seemed to be getting manually pleasured by both Shelonda (from behind) and Tascha), Tascha, and the guy fucking Tascha from behind, all dancing together in a writhing smoke-wrapped chain.

This lasted until the guy on the opposite end seemed to finish and faded into the smoke. The guy in front of Tascha wasted no time and picked her up by the waist. Tascha threw her arms around his shoulders and wrapped her legs around his waist. He apparently reached down to get his cock oriented, and then, with his hands on her butt, began to raise and lower her on him, more or less in time with the music. Don watched, still fucking Shana, as Tascha was fucked vigorously on the dance floor in front of him. Her face clearly showed she was enjoying herself.

Shelonda twisted around in Shana's arms, and Don felt her fingers playing with Shana's clit. The two women made out as Don continued to move in and out of Shana, while watching Tascha. Then he felt Shana's pussy squeezing him and he knew Shelonda had made her come. This seemed to break up their little unit, as Shana pulled away from him, gave him a little smile over her shoulder, and disappeared into the smoke. Shelonda slipped right up in front of Don and had her hands on his slippery cock. Another guy came up behind her and started dancing behind her. She reached behind her and seemed to be stroking the newcomer's cock. Then she turned around and pushed her butt at Don. He wasted no time in pushing into her very welcoming pussy. As Shelonda got acquainted with the guy who was now in front of her, a strongly muscled guy about Don's height, Don saw that Tascha was being gently set down on her feet on the dance floor. The smoke obscured her for a moment, and then Don saw her dancing with a buxom woman with light blonde hair.

Shelonda leaned back and shouted over her shoulder, "I think you're wet enough. Fuck my ass!"

"OK," Don said nowhere near loud enough to be heard over the music. His actions demonstrated his understanding, though, as he pulled himself out of her pussy and pushed his head against her puckered asshole. She relaxed and he pushed his slick cock into her slowly. Shelonda kept pushing back until he was fully into her wonderfully hot and tight ass. Then, she leaned back again and yelled, "Help hold me up!"

Don didn't really understand what was going on, but then the guy in front of Shelonda bent down, and then she was lifted up, almost off Don's cock. Don quickly moved his hands from her waist to under her ass cheeks to hold her up. He felt the other man's cock hit his balls and then Shelonda tensing up as the other man's cock entered her pussy. Don could feel the other man moving inside her through the membrane separating them, as well as his warm balls brushing against his own. Shelonda had her arms around the other guy's strong shoulders and her legs around his hips and upper thighs. The two men tried to move in rhythm to the music, but it was Shelonda who really set the pace. She used her exquisitely compact and fit body to move herself up and down on both cocks, while simultaneously rocking her pelvis so she was getting the maximum stimulation out of things.

Don felt Shelonda's ass squeezing and relaxing on his cock as the rest of her body tensed and shook between him and his fucking partner. This was followed shortly by a feeling of something running down from Shelonda over his balls. He laughed as he realized the other man had come inside her. The two men carefully set the little spitfire back on her feet. Don slowly pulled his cock out of her behind. By the time he was out, the other guy had moved off into the smoke and bodies.

Don looked around for Tascha. It was impossible to make anyone out clearly beyond much more than a yard. He caught Shelonda's hand and drew her with him in the direction where he thought Tascha and the bosomy blonde had been a bit earlier. Soon he saw them. Tascha and the blonde were dancing tightly together, making out and leaning forward a bit, so that their breasts were pressed together and their butts were sticking out. Behind each of them was a man obviously fucking them steadily.

"Damn!" Don smiled. He had half a mind to just follow Tascha around and watch her, but he wanted to sample the pleasures of one of the other rooms. He pulled, Shelonda to him and shouted, "Do you want to go to one of the other rooms?"

She smiled and nodded. And he led her through the smoke and maze of dancing, grinding, fucking bodies, until they came to the steps out and climbed above the smoke. There were now quite a few more people making use of the seating along the curving wall, as well as a few who didn't make it that far and were playing on the floor.

"Which one do you like?" Don shouted to Shelonda.

She made him repeat himself, and then pulled him after her as she went for room #1, the black light, trance music one. She led him up the stairs and straight over to one of the fluorescent paint stations. She took some blue paint and used her fingers to smear stripes on his cheeks and across his forehead, saying, "This will help us keep track of each other."

Don was glad he could hear her without her having to shout. He took some orange paint and drew a line down her nose, and then a short one down the center of her cute chin. As she began to decorate his body with blue and purple paints, he drew glowing orange lines along her collar bone and then pink arcs on her beautiful round breasts. He added an orange line running down the center of her front, from the notch in her collar bone, between her tits, and down to her pussy. He turned her around to draw a similar line down her spine, and then painted the inside of her butt crack. He liked the way the lines looked on her, and didn't want to overdo it.

Shelonda was a bit more generous with the paint, and was laughing as she worked. Don had blue and purple hand prints on his chest and ass as well as what looked like an orange burst of flame rising from his crotch. She had colored his entire cock with purple paint.

"It's completely non-toxic," she said as she worked. "It dries quickly without caking, won't smear, and comes off with those wipes over there."

Don was a bit surprised at this sudden burst of information, but then she said, "Ready to jump in?"

He nodded and followed her swaying backside with the orange racing stripe toward the center of the room. There was a knot of people moving together with the music in the area closest to the stairs, and the rest of the dance floor was now more or less covered by writhing glowing bodies. Shelonda moved toward the dancing people, and soon he had his arms around her as she faced away from him and rubbed her back against him. She took his hand and put it down between her legs, and Don began to tease her clit as she swayed in front of him.

The other people around them were similarly engaged, and couples were not keeping their hands to themselves. A woman's hand reached out and ran down Don's body from his shoulder to his ass, which she squeezed and fondled for a while. A man's hand caressed one of Shelonda's breasts, then slipped around to find Don's cock and give it a tentative squeeze and pull. Shelonda meanwhile was reaching out to touch other dancers as well. A tall woman with long, thick, dark hair falling halfway down her back turned around in front of Shelonda. The woman had glowing blue paint around her eyes, making them look a bit demonic, purple stripes under her cheekbones, and bright pink lips. Shelonda promptly began kissing the woman's breasts, and sucking on her nipples, and Don felt the woman's fingers slipping over his to get at Shelonda's pussy.

12