Lost in Eros 1: The Manor 15

Story Info
The Garden: no way out, a maze & a new friend.
4.9k words
4.73
12.7k
1
0

Part 15 of the 41 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Garden

The next morning, the entire troop of twelve made its way down to the third floor, and then, after a surprisingly small amount of indecision on the Player's part, through a pair of large glass doors into the garden. Don had seen a lot of over-the-top things since waking up in the Manor two days ago, but this somehow seemed to take the cake.

First there was a broad -- hell, it was huge! -- patio stretching out in front of them and to either side. On the left was a large swimming pool, including a pair of diving boards at the far end. On the right was an outdoor bathing area. Directly in the center of the patio was a large fountain jetting sparkling water up into the air. All around the patio were tables with chairs as well as chaise lounges. Naked people swam, bathed and lounged in the morning sun.

Then, at the far edge of the patio, a long, wide set of stone steps led down to the garden itself. Don's first thought was,We're gonna need a bigger search party. At the foot of the steps was a bright green lawn of short grass. On either side of this lawn were a handful of fruit trees. Beyond this area there was an interesting area marked off by a low hedge, and then after that was a vast hedge maze spreading out to either side and into the distance. Don could see that there were little clearings in the maze here and there, and thought the entire garden seemed to be surrounded by a very tall, dark hedge.

"We've got our work cut out for us, don't we?" Tascha said next to him.

"Yes, we certainly do," Don nodded.

"Well first," she said, "I need to get cleaned up, and maybe eat an apple, or even two."

Don joined her and the rest of the group as they mobbed the bathing area. There was a great deal of mischievous grabbing and fondling, but everyone seemed to want to get down to the garden itself. Nobody bothered drying off, but just padded around on the patio and down the stairs, as they drank from the fountain and then went down to get breakfast from the trees.

Afterward, they all gradually moved toward the area in front of the maze. Three sides of a large rectangle were marked off by a low hedge only about a foot high. The fourth side was marked by a white line that seemed to be painted onto the grass, and the rectangle was divided into right and left halves by another painted line. On the far right end of the rectangle was a table with holes in it. In most of the holes were short rods, or batons, of different colors, and around each baton was a bracelet of matching coloring. In the left half of the rectangle were several women and one man, who were talking idly. While Don chewed an apple, a man entered the right side of the rectangle and took one of the baton-bracelet sets and walked over to the left half, where he offered the bracelet to one of the women there. She took it from him with a smile, slipped it on to her wrist and then jogged off toward the maze. There were two openings that Don could see, and the woman made for the one on the left. As soon as she got to that opening, she sprinted in, and the man suddenly gave chase.

"If he can find her and tag her with the baton, they'll play together," the Player explained. "If she can get back here without getting tagged, she returns the bracelet. The baton will vibrate, so he knows he's lost his quarry."

"Does that happen often?" Tascha asked. "I mean, she didn't have to accept the bracelet, did she?"

"Ah, but it's all about the game and the chase," the Player smiled. "In the maze, you have to win your playmates."

Don grinned, "I like it."

Amy, Keiko, Natalia, Marissa and Jamie all stepped over the hedge into the left half of the rectangle. Peter, Ilsa and the Player all went to the right. Peter offered his bracelet to Amy, who took her time walking to the maze and only started running when she got there. Peter took off after her. Ilsa chased Marissa, and the Player went after Jamie. Igor was sitting on one of the steps behind them, with no apparent interest in the garden or the maze.

Don looked to Tascha, "I think we can walk around the maze. If there's a way out, it makes sense it will be in the outer perimeter, right?"

She nodded, and they started off to the left. Don noticed that Shelonda was following along. He smiled at her and said, "You can play with the others."

"I can help you look for a way out," she said simply, and fell into step with them. "Why do you want to get out of the garden, though? You were trying to find the garden, and we just got here."

"Well, we want to find a way to get home," Tascha explained.

"Don't you live in the Manor, with the rest of us?"

"No," Tascha said, "we're just staying here until we can figure out how to leave."

"Don't you like it here?"

"It's not that simple," Tascha said a bit impatiently.

"We like it here, Shelonda," Don tried. "It's just that there are people who aren't here that we would really like to see."

"Oh. Everybody I know lives here."

Don smiled a little, happy to have answered Shelonda's questions without upsetting her.

"I am wondering about something, though," he said to Tascha as they walked along on the grass with the wall of the Manor on their left and the high hedge of the maze on their right. "If you're right about this being a 'different world', then is it likely that just finding a way out of this particular place will do the trick?"

"It might be a start," Tascha shrugged.

"Ah, yes," Don pointed. "It does look like there's a space between the corner of the maze and that wall of whatever it is." It turned out to be an exceptionally dense and thorny wall of a hedge, rising up at least twenty feet, and running parallel with this left side of the maze. The three naked searchers kept walking.

At the next corner, they found that there was another clearing at the back of the maze, with another fountain and some padded platforms and benches strewn about. There were two maze entrances on this side, matching the ones on the opposite side. Nobody was back here, though. Don and his companions followed along the high hedge wall on their left, which eventually swept back around run parallel to the right side of the maze. In the end, the trio found themselves back in the area at the front of the maze.

Oddly enough, it was Shelonda who said, "Well, that's disappointing."

"Why do you say that, Shelonda?" Don asked.

"You won't find the people you want to see."

"Well, we're not giving up," Don said. "We just need to keep looking somewhere else -- maybe in the Manor."

Tascha touched his arm and said, "Thanks, Don."

He smiled at her and said, "But after that long walk, I do think we deserve a bit of play."

Shelonda clearly thought this was a good idea, and Tascha said, "Yeah, that would be good. I wouldn't mind giving this maze game a try."

Don watched as Shelonda went to the left side of the rectangle and Tascha got a baton and bracelet, the latter of which she presented to Shelonda, who took it with a happy smile. As the cute young woman headed for the maze, Don called out, "Be careful, Tascha -- the girl's got moves!"

"So do I, Don," she called back with a laugh.

When Tascha took off after Shelonda, Don considered his options. He thought he might try both pursuing and being pursued, but would rather start with the first. In what he was now thinking of as the "quarry box", he could see that Keiko and Natalia were gone, and that Marissa was now back, though there was no sign of Ilsa. There were seven other people there. Given the general mores of the Manor, he was surprised that none of these people were having sex, but seemed to be waiting patiently for someone to come and chase them. Don had no interest in chasing one of the four men, so he considered Marissa and the other three women present. One was a tall, thin woman with long, light blonde hair; another was a bit curvier, with slightly shorter light brown hair shading over to blonde; and the last was a small, very attractive black woman with Asian eyes and straight dark hair falling to her shoulders. Don thought it would be fun to have a threesome with this girl and Shelonda, and then worried if that thought was somehow racist. Still, Don really knew his first choice would be Marissa. He preferred leggy brunettes, and Marissa was certainly that, as well as gorgeous, sexy and, well, she had great tits. He hoped he would be able to hook up with the little black girl later, but he had to start with Marissa.

He took the closest baton and bracelet set, and offered the latter to Marissa, who accepted it with a smile that was both friendly and a bit haughty. Don thought to himself that he would enjoy fucking her soon. He watched her legs and ass stroll over to the maze, and as soon as she bolted for the right entrance, he ran after her. Don could cover a short distance very quickly, and this was not a long distance at all. He took the sharp right turn in time to see Marissa at the end of another long straight path, and to see that she was turning to the right at the end of it.

Don sprinted at full speed down the path, and threw himself around the corner after his quarry, ignoring the path to the left. He was slowed down by a series of turns and switch backs. If Marissa had gone to the left and he was stuck here, Don would have lost a lot of time on her. Then Don came to a junction where he had to decide between three paths. Two of them seemed to lead back toward the Manor side of the maze, if his sense of direction could be trusted, which it usually could, and the third appeared to double back along the way he'd come. He had thought he'd heard someone running back that way on the other side of the hedge just seconds ago, so he quickly moved into the third path. Several turns and another little sprint carried him out into one of the clearings in the maze.

In the middle of this opening was another fountain shooting water straight up into the air. Around this were padded benches, several of which had couples busily copulating on them. On one of these, Jamie was straddling a supine man who was not the Player, riding up and down on him while fondling her own big tits. Don might have been distracted by all of this, except that he also saw Marissa leaving this clearing through the exit directly opposite him. Don sprang forward, stepped up onto the unoccupied bench in front of him, splashed right through the fountain and jumped over a pair of lovers on the other side, splattering them with water as he went over. He thought about apologizing but he heard them laughing, so he just tore after Marissa.

He had closed quite a bit of the distance between them now, and was frequently catching glimpses of her backside as they twisted and turned through the maze. There was now no need for Don to wonder about which way to go, because he was able to track her by sight and sound quite easily. When Marissa turned sharply to the left and found herself caught in a dead end, Don almost crashed into her. She made an attempt to slip past him, but he tapped her with his baton on her upper arm. There was a buzzing sound, and Don realized the bracelet was vibrating to let Marissa know that she really had been tagged. She stopped and smiled at him, all friendliness now. Don smiled back and admired her now sweaty body and the rising and falling of her breasts as she caught her breath. He needed a moment as well; it had been a vigorous chase.

Before she was done breathing heavily, though, Marissa dropped to her knees in front of him, and took his cock into her mouth. Don watched from above, and it wasn't long before his cock was fully hard and he was enjoying seeing this gorgeous woman happily bobbing up and down on his thick shaft. The sensations of her warm, wet mouth moving on him were exquisite. He had assumed that they would go and find one of the clearings and a bench, but he couldn't see anything wrong with this little nook in the maze.

Thinking back to the all too brief glimpse of Jamie on that bench, Don gently took his cock out of Marissa's mouth and got on his back in the warm grass. He didn't need to say anything; she promptly straddled him and pushed his cock into her hot, slick, tight pussy. She slid down on him slowly, adjusting to his girth as well as enjoying the sensation. Don couldn't help but admire the view as her statuesque body, covered with a sheen of perspiration, moved on top of him. Her dark eyes were half-closed as she began to move up and down on his cock. Don's hands moved from her hips up to her full tits. She smiled down at him and began to ride him a bit more vigorously. Don used his abs and legs to push himself up into her.

"That feels so good, Don!" she breathed in her deep voice. After a while, she began to spend more time on the down strokes, grinding herself against his body. Don moved his hands back to her waist, pushing her down on him and moving her back and forth. He watched as she squeezed her tits, and then ran her hands up over her neck and face, before tossing her head back and concentrating fully on the sensations in her clit and pussy. She was rocking herself against him, as Don worked her back and forth, and moving his cock in and out of her. When she came, she arched backward, thrusting her tits up at the sky, and let out a long, low, quavering moan.

Marissa held this position for several moments while the orgasm had its way with her, and then as she came back down. When she was done, she sat up and smiled down at him. Moving on his cock still, she said, "I want you to come for me, Don."

Don grinned and said, "I think that can be arranged. Get up and get on your hands and knees." As she quickly did so, Don said, "I've been chasing that beautiful butt of yours, and I'd like to get up close to it while fucking you."

She cooed her approval, and waggled her behind at him. He wasted no time and pushed himself deep into her pussy. With his hands on her butt, Don began to fuck in and out of her deeply and steadily. Don saw her right shoulder drop a bit, and then felt her fingertips brushing against him as she played with her clit. He felt himself nearing orgasm, and when she pushed back him and started that low moaning again, he gave in and shot jet after jet of hot cum into her. As his cock spasmed inside her, Don felt Marissa's pussy squeezing him while she came again.

Don held still in her until she stopped coming and then slowly pulled out of her. He leaned down and kissed her lower back, and then helped her to her feet. She staggered a bit and leaned on him for support. "Thank you, Don," she said, "that was wonderful. I will let you catch me sooner next time."

"Where's the fun in that?" Don laughed. "No, forget I said that!"

She laughed with him, and they began to find their way out of the maze. They soon came to what Don thought must be the central clearing in the maze. There was a large tree in the center of the circular area, as well as quite a few benches. There were a dozen couples in here, including Tascha and Shelonda who were engaged in a 69 at the base of the tree, Keiko who was lying back on a bench as a man Don didn't recognize went down on her, and Peter with a blonde sitting on his lap moving slowly up and down.

Fighting the urge to go over to both Keiko and Tascha and Shelonda, Don continued to walk with Marissa back into the maze.It's probably against the rules, he thought,and I can't go to both anyway, plus it would be rude. They eventually came across Natalia getting well and truly fucked by a strapping young man with longish dark hair right in the middle of a four path intersection. While having a hard time taking his eyes off this sight, Don said, "They need a shortcut out of this place for after you've caught your playmate."

It was Marissa's turn to laugh and say, "Where's the fun in that?"

When they finally got out of the maze, Marissa said, "I'm going to go for a quick swim. Care to join me?"

"Thank you very much for the offer," Don smiled, "but I think I'll try one more time in the maze."

He replaced the bracelet and baton he'd taken earlier and then took a place in the "quarry box". The little black-Asian girl was still there, and she smiled at him. "Did you have fun?" she asked.

"Yes, I did, thank you. Hello, I'm Don."

"I'm Nicole," she moved closer to him. "You're new here, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am."

"When did you get here?"

"Um, two days ago, I guess."

"Fun, isn't it? I've been here for about a week now."

"Wait, you remember being somewhere else?" Don wished Tascha were here for this.

"Yeah; funny how nobody else seems to, isn't it? I'm a college student, pre-med," she smiled as she shook his hand, a formality that seemed silly and funny in the circumstances.

"I'm a history professor," Don said.

"Oh, a hot professor -- fun!" she said with a twinkle in her eye.

Don laughed, and asked, "Have you found any sign of a way back?"

"No, but then I really haven't been looking. Ilove it here! Back home all I ever did was what people expected of me -- my parents, my teachers. I had no social life and hardly any fun at all. I had a bit of sex with boys, and once with my roommate, but frankly most of my sex was with my vibrator. In comparison, this isgreat! Besides, it's summer break anyway."

"Wait, no it isn't. It's winter, and you don't sound Australian."

"No, I'm from Chicago," Nicole said. "That is weird, isn't it? I suppose I should be more worried about it, and after another week of this I might start getting homesick, but right now I'm having the time of my life. Speaking of which..." She abruptly walked over to the batons and bracelets and took a set, returning to offer the bracelet to Don. "...Let's have some fun, Professor."

"Um, OK, but I definitely want to continue this conversation," he said as he slipped the bracelet onto his wrist, noticing that it seemed a bit elastic and fit over his hand and onto his wrist rather snugly.

"Cool, as long as we do it naked," she smiled. "Now get going. Make me work for it."

Temporarily setting aside the questions that were suddenly jostling for his attention, Don tried to focus on the game at hand. He thought it made sense for him to use the right entrance again, since he had some familiarity with the path that way. He took off into the maze, and quickly made his way through the twists and turns, sticking to the path Marissa and he had followed, not taking any risks of ending up in a dead end. He almost crashed into Jamie and her partner who were trying to find their way out of the maze. Fortunately Jamie saw the finger Don held to his pursed lips and didn't say, "Hi Don!" At the first clearing, with the fountain where he'd seen Jamie earlier, he made his first deviation from the course he'd run earlier, skirting around the fountain and benches and going into a path to the right. After more twists and turns and a few arbitrary choices, Don came to a small widening of the path, in the middle of which was a little bench, about the size of an ottoman. He thought he was near the far right edge of the maze, about half way in. He had no idea where Nicole was, though she was clearly not right on his heels. Don decided there was no harm in stopping for a bit to catch his breath. After all, with the different paths through the maze, there was always a chance that he would actually run right into Nicole. So, Don sat down on the bench, and tried to listen for sounds of pursuit.

After a while, he thought he heard the sound of someone walking on the grass in a nearby path. Then there was the sound of someone running, coming from the direction opposite the one he'd come from. He turned to see Amy running straight for him, being chased by Ilsa, both of them with tits jiggling wildly. He made the same shushing gesture that had worked so well with Jamie, but Amy just laughed and shouted, "Hi Don!" as she rocketed past him. Ilsa laughed as she passed him in the next second.

12