Lost in Eros 2: The Forest 07

Story Info
The Easy Way; Tascha is thrown to the men.
6.6k words
4.73
22.4k
8

Part 26 of the 41 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in Eros
Book II: The Forest

The Easy Way

It was late in the morning when a pair of serving girls and four sisters came into the hall of castle where Tascha hung from the big X.

"Get her down from there," one of the sisters commanded. The two girls hurried to comply. Tascha was pretty sure the small brunette was Nina, but the little girl avoided making any eye contact with her. They undid her ankles first, and Tascha breathed a ragged sigh of relief as she supported her weight on the ground for the first time in almost 24 hours. Pushing up, she relieved some of the strain on her shoulders. While the two girls worked to untie Tascha's wrists, the warriors moved a bit closer and seemed tensed in case Tascha should make an escape attempt. She realized how ridiculous their concern was when her right wrist was released and her arm fell to her side, a numb, useless appendage. Tascha cried out as her shoulder complained against suddenly moving after so long in the same position. When the other wrist was freed, Tascha's whole body followed the downward motion of her arm, collapsing in a pile on the stone floor.

"Get her some food and water," the same woman ordered, and then walked away, leaving the other three guards to watch over Tascha and the serving girls.

One of the girls ran off, while the one who was almost certainly Nina caressed Tascha's forehead with a moist cloth. Tascha groaned a bit as she worked to move her arms. Already, her hands were alive with a million pinpricks as the circulation returned to its normal levels. Probably-Nina began to gently massage Tascha's shoulders and upper arms. Then the other girl, a somewhat plain blonde girl with pendulous breasts and wide hips, returned with a flagon of water and three apples. The flagon was tipped up so Tascha could down several mouthfuls, and then the first apple was held for her, much as Nina done during the night.

Tascha felt the rejuvenating effects of the water and fruit almost immediately. She fed herself the second apple, and drank down the rest of the flagon's contents. Her body seemed to have suffered no real damage from being tied to that damn cross. Though she could use a good night's sleep on a horizontal surface, Tascha felt reinvigorated. Naturally, given the XYZ, this meant that her sex drive was again kicking into gear. However, her feistiness was, if anything, only encouraged by the treatment she'd received by the warrior women.

When the blonde offered her the third apple, Tascha smiled at her and said, "No thanks. You have it. I appreciate the help, both of you."

The blonde smiled and nodded her head, and Tascha was sure she felt the briefest kiss on her shoulder from almost certainly Nina.

The girls gathered up the apple cores, the empty flagon and the wet cloth, and hurried away. As if on cue, a half dozen of the so-called sisters came into the hall. Leading the way was the haughty Daphne, today wearing a shear red robe that hung from her strong shoulders, and parted down the front to show her cleavage, bare abs and the flowing swatch of gold-yellow fabric that hung from a belt around her waist to cover her privates. Tascha thought she looked like an adolescent boy's fantasy, something ripped off the cover of aConan paperback or something.Too bad she's such a bitch, Tascha thought.

Behind and to Daphne's right was also the blonde Viking woman, Brigit. Like the other warriors, Brigit was wearing the patched-together armor Tascha had seen the day before.

The party of women surrounded Tascha. One of them, a big brunette with brown hair cut short, said, "Well, she smells better today." Tascha thought she recognized this woman's voice as that of Wanda, who liked a good butt fucking, but not from a "goat".

"Yes, but has her attitude improved?" Daphne wondered. She looked down at Tascha, who was still crouching on the stone floor, with a raised eyebrow and a cold-disinterested expression. "Well, pup, are you going to behave yourself and do as you're told?"

Tascha looked around at the armed and armored women, momentarily wondering which one was most likely to hit her if she got out of line. Tascha had been expecting something like this sort of question, and had actually not decided on which response she'd actually give. Finally, she went with, "That depends; are you going to tell me to go on my merry way?"

Tascha expected to be hit, but wasn't. Perhaps it was the fact that Daphne actually smiled that kept the others from punishing her. Still, that particular smile was not one Tascha liked seeing. Daphne's smile was the sort that went along with a villain saying, "I was hoping you'd say that."

Daphne shook her head and said, "Have no doubt about it, pup, you're not going anywhere. Your pale ass belongs to us now. You'll do whatever we tell you to and you'll do it with a smile on your face and a song in your heart. If I tell you to lick out Wanda's ass, you'll get in there and bury your face between her cheeks and say 'Yum!'"

"Why is everyone talking about my ass lately?" Wanda asked, confirming Tascha's guess about her identity.

Daphne ignored Wanda, though, and continued addressing Tascha, saying, "The only question is whether you're going to play along like a good little pet, or make us go to all the trouble of breaking you. Playing along is the smart thing, and certainly easiest for all of us. Plus, I'm sure Wanda's ass could use the cleaning. Don't get me wrong, breaking you will be fun too – for us. And be quite confident that we will break you; we've got all the time in the world. Honestly, just between you and me, I hope you're going to keep resisting."

Tascha didn't even pause to consider her options, but said, "You know, Daphne, I'd really rather lick Wanda's ass than keep listening to you talk."

This time she was smacked, and hard, by someone on her right. Catching herself as she slumped to the left, Tascha heard Wanda saying, "Wait, does that mean she's going to behave?"

By way of reply, Daphne ordered, "Give her to the men."

Abruptly Tascha was hauled up to her feet, by sisters on either side of her with firm grasps on her upper arms. They compelled her off to the side of the hall, where they led her down a short corridor that in turn led to a small, open courtyard. There was a big section of the courtyard's floor that was missing, and a number of chairs were arranged around this big hole. Daphne led the way, circling around the hole and taking a seat on what looked like the most comfortable chair. Tascha was led to the edge of the hole. Looking down, she saw a big chamber, the center of which, directly underneath her, was taken up by what looked like a very large mattress, covered with a dark red sheet.

Brigit came up next to the sister who held Tascha's right arm, and said, "Our men have an easy life, really. They do our manual labor, of course, but there isn't much of that. Now and then we use them as playthings, but not very often. For one thing, they're men, and for another, dangling the possibility of sex in front of them, without giving it to them, serves to keep them well-behaved. So, they're pretty much always in a state of frustration, and they never ever get to just have their way with a woman." Brigit paused and smiled at Tascha, with what seemed to be actual friendly amusement. "Have fun."

Then Tascha was shoved forward out into space.

Fortunately, the mattress was soft enough to absorb her fall without hurting her. Still, she was left sprawling ungracefully on the red fabric, while above her the women laughed and clapped. Tascha noticed first that the sheet beneath her was not unpleasantly rough, and then that the mattress was thick enough keep her from feeling the hard ground underneath. These were good things, if she correctly understood what was in store for her.

Looking around, she saw that three sides of the room, which only extended a small distance from the edges of the mattress, had only bars for walls. The room was, in effect, a large cage, or cell. There was one gate, manned by two particularly brawny sisters. On the other side of the bars was a crowd of naked men, all trying to get a good look at Tascha. The fourth wall was solid, and covered by an ancient mirror, pockmarked and cracked. Tascha could see herself in the surface, though not exactly clearly. Looking up, Tascha saw that Daphne and all her friends were gathered around watching.

Daphne raised her hand, which seemed to command a measure of silence from the crowd. When everyone was quiet, she called down into the cell, saying, "Let's start her off with five."

This caused both a round of applause from above and some commotion below, on the other side of the bars, as the men jostled for position.

Tascha thought that, as Daphne had indirectly suggested, there were two ways to go with this, the easy way and the hard way. The hard way included putting up a fight. Tascha couldn't see any up-side to that approach. In fact, she thought this was what Daphne expected from her, and it would amuse the bitch no end to see Tascha gang raped for the entertainment of the Sisterhood. On the other hand, the easy way would certainly thwart Daphne's intentions – though it might only piss her off all the more. In addition, it had now been days since Tascha had been with the satyrs, and she had had only one orgasm in that time.

The five men were now coming into the room with her. They were all naked and in good shape. Two of them were particularly muscular, and two were particularly cute. Their cocks were all semi-hard already, energized by the XYZ in their systems and the prospect of sex with her. Tascha noticed that none of them were graced with the kind of monster pricks she'd had with the Player or Igor, though the biggest guy, a dark-skinned Adonis with a shaved head, had one that was about the size of the Lord's, if his current state was a good indicator.

Yes, Tascha thought to herself,the easy way has much to be said for it.

None of the men rushed ahead to get at her, and these good manners put them ahead of the sisters in Tascha's esteem. Smiling at them, Tascha decided to throw herself into things and get as much fun out of the situation as she could. She started to crawl toward them across the mattress, which prompted hoots and cheering from the audience overhead, and encouraged the men to join her on the mattress, walking on the mattress toward her. When she was surrounded by them, she sat back on her haunches and smiled up at them. They cheerfully smiled back, and one of them, a cute guy with light blue eyes, dark hair and a thin physique, reached out to gently run his hand over her hair. Tascha reached up and brushed her hands over several of the cocks swaying around her.

Before waking up in Eros, Tascha had never been with more than one man at a time. Since then, on her first night, she had had a man in both her pussy and mouth at the same time; the next day she had satisfied five men in a little gangbang orchestrated by Don, with the assistance of Shelonda; there had been her marathon in the disco, and the orgy in the steam room, when she had taken Don in her pussy and Peter in her ass, as well as comparatively light play during the masquerade, when she'd been fucking and sucking simultaneously; and, of course, there had been her time with the satyrs. She remembered how much she had come to love fucking here, and had discovered her love of XYZ saturated cum. She recalled the delirious and delicious frenzy that she had surrendered herself to in the disco, and felt her body responding in anticipation as she leaned forward to brush her cheek against one of the five cocks at her disposal.

She began to stroke the two cocks which were currently in her hands and bent down a little to kiss one of the two cocks in front of her, which were now standing out a bit, offering themselves to her. She kissed the other one, then, and licked it. She moved to the other, licked it too, and then took its purple head into her mouth. Tascha slowly sucked on it, as if it were a hard candy, feeling it swell between her lips. The cocks in her hands were stiffening quickly, and the man behind her, who must be the one with the big dick, continued to stroke her hair and shoulders. The other men followed that one's lead and began to touch her. Strong, rough, but gentle hands caressed her face and neck, and moved over her arms and touched her breasts.

Tascha released the one cock from her mouth and caught the other she'd kissed in her mouth. She bobbed her head on it a little, looking up at the two men directly in front of her to make sure they were watching her. Seeing that they were paying attention, Tascha pushed herself forward, and let this cock slide over her tongue and down into her throat. She held it there for a long moment, breathing through her nose. Then, she pulled back, only to turn and give the same treatment to the other cock.

She was dimly aware that the women above were shouting encouragement, but Tascha's attention was on the cocks in front of her and in her hands, and the hands that were exploring her upper body, particularly the ones that were now pinching her nipples. This last made her moan around the cock in her mouth.

Tascha pulled off this cock, then, and turned to her left, pulling the cock she'd been stroking with that hand to her mouth. While she was sucking that now very stiff prick, the man behind her knelt down and reached around to run his big hand over her belly, as his other hand continued to tease her tit. The man behind her kissed her shoulder and his fingers delved down between her thighs, brushing against her clit and touching her wet lips. The all too brief and tantalizing caress sparked another moan.

One of the men in front of her knelt down then and leaned in to kiss and suck at her free breast. Tascha took this as a cue to turn her head to the right and give the cock in that hand the treatment three of the others had enjoyed. She found herself sucking with growing enthusiasm. The sensations of those thick, hard cocks sliding in and out of her mouth were enough to get her riled up all by themselves. The thought of having five of them to herself was an additional thrill. The man behind her then managed to part her pussy lips with his large fingers and to push a digit partway up her. Tascha responded by rocking against him, rubbing herself against his hand and trying to get that finger to penetrate deeper. She would have leaned forward, so that the man behind her could fuck her from behind, but there was a man in front of her, sucking on her nipple, blocking her way.

Instead, she tried leaning back a little, to make it easier for the man's finger to get into her. Soon, she was lying back against this big man, feeling his cock pressed against her lower back. His was the only cock in the bunch that wasn't fully hard yet, but it was already long and thick. Now he was able to fuck his finger in and out Tascha's pussy freely, rubbing his hand against her clit all the while. Meanwhile, the other guys had gotten on their knees around her. Two men now had their mouths on her tits, while two of them made sure that she always had a cock in her face. Laughing, she took hold of both of these cocks, brought their heads together and sucked them both into her mouth. She'd seen this done in porn films, but had never done anything like it before. She stuffed both cocks into her mouth as far as she could, which wasn't far, and then released them, but held them so that she could play with both heads with her tongue.

One of the guys in front of her, the one who had been first to drop to his hands and knees, was kissing down her belly, and coaxed the hand away from her pussy. Tascha whimpered as the finger left her, but then moaned in appreciation as she felt that large finger replaced by two slightly smaller ones and a warm tongue lapping at her clit. She went back to sucking one cock at a time, deepthroating one and then the other, until her first orgasm hit her hard. She moaned and trembled as she sucked hard on the guy lucky enough to be there at that moment. Tascha didn't wait to stop shaking before she went back to enthusiastically sucking. The guys were ready to change things around, though.

The man who had licked her so well backed away, and the big guy behind her lifted her up off him and scooted out from behind her. Tascha fell backward, letting her legs splay out, one managing to slip between one guy's legs and the other caught by one of the gentlemen whose cock she'd just been sucking.

For a moment, she saw the sisters around the big opening in the ceiling. They seemed to be watching the action closely. For some reason, the idea that she was putting on a show for those women added a lot to how turned on Tascha was. She tried to spot Daphne – she wanted to make sure the dark-haired bitch could see that she was having fun – but the men and their cocks crowded out her view.

Four of the guys were kneeling around her upper body, including the still relatively limp dong of the guy who'd been so patiently behind her until now. She smiled up at all the guys, but focused on that one big cock, reaching up to run her hands over it and to pull it down to her lips. She could feel someone parting her legs and then lifting her hips up off the mattress, but Tascha concentrated on kissing and licking the head of the cock in her hands. She felt a hard head being pushed into her pussy and pulled the other into her mouth at the same time. She wrapped her legs around the waist of the man inside her, pulling him into her until she felt him filling her and then fucking her. As the cock in her mouth grew harder, she had to turn her head to the side so the big man could keep it between her lips. The other three guys continued to move their hands over her body, concentrating mostly on her tits, which were being caressed and pinched almost constantly. The cock in her pussy was fucking her steadily, and her pussy was milking it with each thrust. Letting the man with the big cock hold her head in place and gently fuck in and out of her mouth, Tascha moved her hands over the other available men, grasping for their hard organs and stroking and pulling at them whenever she found them.

Tascha was loving all this attention, and was sure she would come again soon, but also thought there must be more efficient ways to do things. For one thing, she wasn't giving this deliciously thick cock the attention she wanted. She pulled her head back, and, once her mouth was clear, said, "Let me up for a second."

As soon as the guy fucking her pulled out, Tascha rolled over and got up on her hands and knees. Looking back over her shoulder at her erstwhile fucker, she said, "Carry on, but you boys need to take turns."

This made the guys all laugh. They cheerfully gathered around her again, hands all over her back, butt and tits, as that cock was pushed back into her waiting pussy. Tascha smiled at the guy with the big cock and said, "Now, bring that back over here."

The big man grinned down at her and pushed his hard cock down so she could get the head of it into her mouth. She took hold of the thick shaft with one hand began to work the fat, purple head in and out of her mouth. It was soon slick with her spit and sliding in and out of her throat with surprising ease. He held on to her head again, and she let go of him so that she could find another pair of cocks to stroke.

Behind her, her narrow waist was held tightly as a thick cock slid in and out of her grasping, wet pussy. She could feel the man's balls slapping against her clit as she felt his body pressing against her butt. With each thrust into her, Tascha was pushed onto the thick cock in her mouth and throat. She found herself grunting and moaning with animal abandon.

12