Lost in Space Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ignoble
Ignoble
1,391 Followers

Helen threw her head back and let out a loud cry of sheer pleasure as the girl feasted on her bosom, reaching out to either side with both hands in search of something to hang on to. She would finally find the edge of the console, but not before her desperate, fumbling fingers had hit a big red button.

* * *

Throbbing and growling with raw power, the Galileo VII's main drives had ignited.

Alarms were sounding throughout Gateway and everyone from dock master Monk to the station's commander was scrambling to figure out what was going on. With everything monitored and precisely controlled by the most advanced computer systems available, accidents were a relatively uncommon occurrence in this day and age, but they all understood just how much damage could be done to both the ship and the station if a transport like the Galileo VII were to suddenly run wild and out of control.

Beyond the boarding tube and the cargo loading ramps, the little ship was also connected directly to the station by a number of umbilical lines. One of these was a direct connection between the station's computers and the Galileo VII's main computer and someone had the bright idea to send an override code along this line to force the transport to shut down it's engines.

Unfortunately, Helen had managed to hit that big red button before the right code could be looked up, much less sent along the dedicated computer cable.

Jumping from idle to full power in an instant, the overpowered engines shoved the little ship forward. The latches and braces that connected the boarding tube and cargo ramp to the Galileo VII were never designed to cope with anything close to the kind of stresses generated by a transport ship running at full power and so they ripped away easily, the ramp and tube themselves disintegrating into a blizzard of fragments. This destruction naturally left the interiors of both ship and station open to the vacuum of space, but the emergency shutters did exactly what they were supposed to do and slammed shut automatically. The actual hatches closed over the shutters a moment later and so no lives were lost. As the small ship was propelled farther and farther away from the station meanwhile, the various umbilical lines were stretched taut and then snapped easily.

The Galileo VII lurched and rocked wildly as the little ship violently tore free from it's home base .

The 'bots had still been in the process of securing the cargo when the ship started moving and so not all the containers had yet been properly locked down. Although the 'bots where able to move these large containers about seemingly effortlessly through the use of their gravity beams, it must never be forgotten that the containers were incredibly heavy. Unsecured and without those beams to control them, the containers instantly became a serious threat to life and limb.

One especially large container had just come to rest atop another when the ship suddenly started bucking and pitching out of all control. With the horrible screech of metal being dragged across metal, this unsecured container twisted sideways and ended up rolling off of it's perch. It crashed down right on top of the very 'bot that had just placed it there, crushing it. The next lurch brought one end of that container swinging around to whack into the second 'bot, sending it flying across the room like a baseball that had just been hit for a home run. The machine slammed headlong into a bulkhead at high speed and it's body crumpled, clouds of sparks erupting as smoke came billowing out. The container was still swinging about though and only came to rest when it crashed into another cargo container. Unfortunately, the third 'bot happened to be standing right there, it's computer brain trying desperately to figure out what was going on, and so it was squashed flat when the two huge, heavy, and reinforced cargo containers came together with an almighty clap.

Free of the station now, the transport went hurtling away from it, accelerating faster and faster as it plunged into deep space.

* * *

Up on the Galileo VII's bridge, the creature comforts were of a significantly higher grade than down in the cargo bay. Though the view screen clearly showed the starfield outside the ship swinging about as the ship wrenched itself away from Gateway, the inertial dampeners and the artificial gravity here meant that the two women experienced none of the wild swaying that was doing so much damage down below.

Warning lights were flashing urgently, the main computer was still making every effort short of speaking aloud to communicate with the two technicians, and a flickering lamp set into the communications console trying to let them know that someone who wasn't even on board the ship was trying to hail them, but they were aware of none of it.

Poppy was down on her knees now and had managed to peel her superior's coveralls almost all the way down. Her bosses juicy twat was exposed now and she dove straight into it, eating that cunt with every bit of the skill she had learned in a lifetime of having sex. Helen was being driven quite literally out of her mind and was bouncing and squirming all over that console.

With the Galileo VII rapidly getting out of range and not responding to their hails, someone back on the station evidently had the bright idea of trying to catch the fleeing vehicle with a tractor beam in the hopes of hauling it back. The extreme range and the sheer power of the transport's engines made it unlikely to work in any event, but Helen's dancing bottom hit just the right buttons to make the ship slew sideways at the last moment and the beam missed them completely.

However, it was when she felt what would without question be the biggest orgasm of her entire life building up fast inside her, the inferno burning out of control no matter how much she might have liked to hold it off and prolong this exquisite torment, that Helen hit the worst switch that she possibly could have.

The one that would initiate a space warp.

The computer detected that the switch had been thrown instantly and protested feebly on that little screen nobody was looking at. "Error: No navigational coordinates have been set for space warp."

One of Helen's flailing, fumbling hands promptly hit the override switch.

The main computer tried again. "But without any coordinates input into the navigational system, there's no telling where in the galaxy we'll be sent! We could be lost in space forever with no way of knowing how to get home!"

Helen's hand landed on the override switch again.

"But . . ."

Just for good measure, Helen this time managed to hit the space warp switch and the override simultaneously.

Had either woman been reading the messages the computer was sending them, they would have surely been able to read a groan of disgusted resignation between the lines. "Very well then. If you insist."

Even with it's powerful engines, it would have taken centuries, if not millennia for the little transport to reach it's various destinations under normal circumstances, which was why it came equipped with a space warper that would allow it to cut the distance dramatically. By warping space, they could create a short lived wormhole through the very fabric of space that would let them jump from one side of the galaxy to the other in mere minutes. It was incredibly dangerous to try to perform a space warp without first programming in a destination as it could send you absolutely anywhere in the galaxy - including into the heart of a star or midway through a planet!

To those observing the wayward Galileo VII from the Gateway station, the ship seemed to just shimmer out of existence and there was no way they could have tracked where it was going.

Neither of the two women noticed any of this, of course. In fact, Helen had reached her orgasm by now and the transport's main computer had to shut down it's audio inputs for a few moments to avoid their being damaged by the First Technician's piercing shrieks of ecstacy.

* * *

With the top of her coveralls still unzipped and those mammoth boobs still threatening to burst forth, Poppy stood up at last and backed away a few steps to examine her handiwork with more than a little pride.

Helen was being very slow indeed to recover from what had just been done to her, breathing hard, swaying gently and seemingly lost in her own little world of pleasure. This woman who had always made such a point of keeping herself immaculately groomed and never being caught out of uniform was now standing on the bridge of this little transport ship almost naked, drenched with sweat, and with her skin flushed rosily.

This was surely not the same woman who had been berating her mere moments ago and so Poppy felt sure that she had succeeded in convincing her boss to let her keep her job.

In fact, Helen was quite simply overcome.

This was not the first time the First Technician had gotten laid, but it would also be true to say that she didn't have a very active social life and could have counted the number of lovers she'd had on one hand without using most of the fingers. Not only had she never experienced anything quite so intense as this before, she had never even imagined that it was possible for one human being to make another feel this good.

She didn't just want more of this - she needed more of it.

Poppy's attention had wandered by now and she finally took notice of how every last one of the emergency and warning lights in this room were flashing. Anybody else would have guessed that this must mean serious trouble, but she just cooed, "Oooh, how pretty!"

Still lost in a fog, Helen just smiled dreamily. "Thank you."

Poppy giggled happily. "No, no silly, I mean all the blinking lights! It's kind of like Christmas, don't you think?"

"Lights?" Helen opened her eyes unwillingly, very sorry to have to leave that steamy world she had managed to slip into. Her eyes then slowly wandered back and forth across the room, seeing the flashing lights but not really able to connect them to anything in her overheated mind. "Yes, I guess they are pretty."

There was a companionable silence between the two women for a moment or two afterwards as they smiled at each other in a friendly manner and just enjoyed the light show.

All of that came to a sudden and dramatic end though when the synapses finally started firing again in Helen's mind and she realized exactly what kind of lights were flashing. It was like someone had dumped a bucket of ice cold water over her head and every last vestige of the ecstacy she had been enjoying was stripped away in an instant. Helen leapt up from where she was sitting and tried to turn, but her coveralls were still down around her legs and so she tripped and took a tumble to the floor.

Poppy covered her mouth with one hand, trying to hide her wide smile and playful laughter as she watched her grumbling boss pull her clothes back on and haul herself back to her feet.

"Computer! What's going on? What's the problem?"

The main computer took that as permission to speak again at last and reactivated it's speakers. It's voice may normally have been soft and gentle, but the voice that emerged now was quite clearly very annoyed. As it explained to the two women exactly what had happened during their intimate little tryst, Helen went as white as a sheet and she marveled at all the damage they had unknowingly done, all the regulations that had been broken.

Poppy didn't quite seem to grasp the significance of what was happening, offering only a sheepish smile and an embarrassed, "Oops."

"But this is ridiculous," Helen complained. "We can't really get lost in space that easily in this day and age. Things like this just don't happen! There must be some way you can get us back home again!"

"I've been scanning the constellations very carefully and trying to match them up to every last star chart in my database but without success. For the time being, I have no way of determining exactly where we are and thus how to get back to our own solar system from here. Further, there is no way anybody back on Gateway could have tracked us through a space warp and so there's no point in expecting any rescuers to come looking for us. Yes, First Technician, we are utterly lost and on our own out here."

It was only when the computer had squashed that last little shred of hope in Helen's heart that the full enormity of this situation really settled in. Not only would she never see her home again, never be able to see any of her family or friends, but she was trapped in unexplored deep space with a dim-witted blonde in a ship that would eventually run out of food and fuel. There was also the distinct possibility that this region of space might have asteroid fields, radiation storms, and other life-threatening hazards. Finally, even though mankind had yet to encounter any alien species, it was at least possible that some unfriendly types were lurking out here somewhere. All in all, it was a scary situation that needed to be faced with determination and calm resolve.

Helen leaned heavily against the edge of a console, feeling as if she might faint.

Poppy still didn't seem even remotely perturbed. "Say, computer, what's your name?"

"I am called, Holly."

"Hi, Holly. I'm Poppy."

"Yes, I know."

Helen turned to face the girl, finding in her the perfect scapegoat to blame this situation on. "This is all your fault, damn it! If you hadn't assaulted me like that, none of this would ever have happened! You'd better hope that we really don't get back home because you're going to have to answer to about a thousand criminal charges if we do!"

The First Technician was ranting and raving and she knew it, but she just could not stop herself. She took to pacing up and down the length of the room, gesticulating wildly as she tried to make the other woman understand what was going on. "Don't you understand? We are going to spend the rest of our lives trapped out here in space! Sooner or later, no matter how carefully we ration them, our supplies are going to run out! We're absolutely doomed!"

Poppy understood at least enough to realize that she was in trouble again and so she once more employed the tactic that had saved her job just moments before.

When Helen turned to face the girl again, all set to demand that she somehow explain herself, the words died in her throat as she found herself faced with a very beautiful and very nude young lady. However much fun it might have been to check this sensual creature out while she was still dressed was as nothing to what a knockout she was when she'd gotten every last stitch of her clothes off. Helen couldn't help but stare and drool when confronted with that angelic face and devilish body.

Once again, the question came.

"Wanna fuck?"

Helen just nodded dumbly. "Yes, I do."

*

Authors Note - This story was all about establishing who my characters are and then getting them lost. I promise the sex scenes in the sequels will be more elaborate! In the meantime, the Galileo VII was named for the episode of the original Star Trek series, Holly was named for the computer on Red Dwarf, and Gateway station was named after the space station seen briefly near the start of the second Alien movie. As you can see, I've seen way too much science fiction . . .

Ignoble
Ignoble
1,391 Followers
12