Lost in Texas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,668 Followers

"Who's getting the present here?" asked Laurie huskily.

"It's my birthday but I didn't get any cake," Heather whispered, taking a long lick up Laurie's slit. "You wouldn't begrudge me a slice of pie, would you?" She licked again, then planted a kiss on those swollen lips. Her hands reached between Laurie's legs and grabbed the now available breasts she had come to admire so much.

"I was wondering how long it was going to take before you went for the tits," said Laurie, cooing contentedly as Heather's tongue invaded her pussy with increased fervor. Heather was taking long licks from bottom to top while her hands cupped those glorious breasts. She glanced to the side, seeing what kinds of toys she had to play with. She decided to wait on bringing any of them into play. She was going to make her girlfriend cum the old fashioned way. She reluctantly released one of Heather's golden globes so she could insert two fingers into the girl's pussy. Then she used her tongue to dance around the box and tease the area between the pussy and asshole. She let go of Laurie's other breast for the time being, allowing her to unzip her incredibly tight pants.

"Let me," Laurie insisted, pulling away from Heather's tongue and fingers. She pushed the dark-haired girl back onto the bed as she slowly peeled her jeans downward. Heather casually untied and unbuttoned her shirt, letting it fall back off her body. Laurie had removed the girl's jeans and underwear, so it was time to get to some serious fucking.

Heather pushed some of the sex toys out of the way. "Why don't you swing those cute little hips around so we can start this evening off the right way?" Laurie smiled and swung around so that the two girls were in the ever-popular sixty-nine position. Both girls started slowly, licking the area around each other's respective pussies, occasionally slipping their tongues inside the box. As things got more heated, Heather went to work on Laurie's clit while Laurie slid a helping finger into Heather's asshole. Heather moved her hands back to their familiar perches on the blonde girl's tits, squeezing the fleshy parts before tugging on the nipples. To Heather, it was the perfect beginning to the end of the evening. She was amazed at how well she and Laurie fit together when they did this. Her lover's tits were so heavy and warm in her hands, and her cunt smelled like honey and roses.

Laurie was beginning to lick frantically. She had been looking forward to getting her girlfriend into this position all day long. She was proud of herself for getting the girl to the mall for shopping and to the restaurant for her surprise party. But she kept thinking back to that moment when she had walking in and seen her girlfriend all dressed up in her skintight pants and tied-up shirt. It had taken every bit of her willpower not to fuck Heather's brains out right then and there. So she was making up for lost time, and loving every delicious lick.

The two girls knew each other and each other's bodies, and they had each other on the brink of orgasm within ten minutes. But they also had an unwritten rule; the first time, they came together. Heather had to back off for a moment from her oral attentions until Laurie let her know that the blonde girl was ready. Then Heather went back to work, and the two of them came within seconds of each other. Laurie's orgasm was almost violent as she rubbed her wet crotch hard against Heather's face. Heather relished the feeling, lapping up her girlfriend's juices as if they might be able to quench the passion in her chest. It didn't work of course; it only enflamed that passion. Once Heather's body started to shake, Laurie placed her ear just above Heather's entrance. She felt the girl's cum leaking onto the side of her head, but she loved to hear the sound of her lover's body while in a state of ecstasy. Both girls' bodies shook for a moment before coming down from their respective highs. Laurie collapsed onto her girlfriend, kissed the sweet pussy in front of her and swiveled around until she and Heather were face to face. A warm, and this time sticky, kiss was exchanged, then they started cleaning each other's faced as if they were cats.

"Sweetie," Laurie mumbled, nuzzling Heather's neck.

"Yes?"

"There's something I'd like to try. If you wouldn't mind rolling over . . ."

"Actually, I do mind."

Laurie looked up, almost concerned until she saw Heather's smile.

"You want to do something, you'll have to do it from the front. I'm not doing anything tonight that would make me take my eyes off your beautiful body."

Laurie blushed from head to toe. She could badger, connive, cajole and prod Heather all day long to do what Laurie wanted, such as going shopping, but Heather could turn the blonde girl's knees to mush and her head to jelly with just a few words. Laurie reached down and grabbed a pillow and a string of smooth pleasure balls. She placed the pillow under Heather's butt, lifting it off the bed, and she started inserting the balls one at a time into Heather's vaginal cavity.

Heather was enjoying the sensation the balls were creating. They filled her up without making her feel too stuffed, and they seemed to be rubbing against everything at once. But once they were all in, Laurie stood up and grabbed the harness, quickly slipping into it and attaching a nice, seven-inch dildo to it. Then the blonde girl applied a generous amount of lubricant to the head and shaft, and her normally angelic smile had turned a bit devilish. Heather's smile grew until it stretched ear to ear. She knew exactly where that toy was going. She reached down and spread her ass cheeks as Laurie positioned the head of the instrument at her waiting rectum. Heather hadn't had anything bigger than a few fingers in her ass since the summer, and she had been craving a good, deep anal-dicking since they had left the ranch. Laurie had known that.

"What a sweet, considerate girlfriend I have," she whispered. Laurie grinned as she pushed the head slowly inside Heather's backside. Heather gasped, but the pain wasn't nearly what it used to be and it quickly turned to pleasure anyway. But as the head worked its way in, the pleasure balls in Heather's pussy began to shift, putting more pressure on new places. Heather's eyes opened wide as the combined effect of having a full pussy and ass hit her like a freight train. Laurie's eyes danced mischievously. She had gotten this idea from Freddie, the accepted master of anal loving and the woman who had introduced Heather to anal sex. She had said this would drive the dark-haired girl insane, and it appeared that she had been right. Heather grasped the sheets on either side of her and her head started shifting from side to side. Laurie was afraid the girl was going to pull an "Exorcist" on her, but Heather was simply writhing in total sexual bliss. When Heather's ass had loosened as much as it was going to, Laurie started pumping away while simultaneously rubbing the girl's mound. The pleasure balls buried in Heather's body were shifting all over the place, giving her a sensation like none she had ever felt before. Her asshole was stretched while her pussy was full of magical beads, and the two things together had every pleasure center in her brain on overdrive.

"Fuck me!" she growled at Laurie. "Harder, faster and right fuckin' now!" Laurie did as she was told. She had apparently unleashed a monster in her lover, so Laurie was going to take her for a run. She was fucking Heather and a mind-boggling pace, only slowly to periodically apply more lubricant. It didn't take more than ten minutes before Heather was in the throes of the most intense, earth-shattering orgasm of her entire existence. She had arched her back, holding herself off the bed with the muscles of her neck. She was sweating, convulsing and groaning like a bitch in heat. It was one of those moments Laurie wished she had a camera.

"Oh God!" Heather exclaimed when her body was finally able to relax. "That was incredible."

"I'm glad you liked it," Laurie whispered in her ear before giving her a peck on the cheek. "Because I'm not stopping until you cum again." Then her hips started moving again, like a train picking up speed on the tracks. Heather's eyes just sort of glazed over and her mouth smiled automatically as her girlfriend continued violating her butt-hole. Another fifteen minutes passed before another, though slightly less intense, orgasm rocked Heather's body.

Heather was lying somewhat limply on the bed as Laurie withdrew the plastic cock from her ass. The dark-haired girl was covered with sweat and her body glistened in the candlelight. Heather was tired as well, having just fucked her girlfriend in the butt for almost half-an-hour. She reached towards the string to pull the pleasure balls out of Heather's box, but the dark-haired girl's hand grabbed Laurie's wrist.

"Leave them in for now," Heather whispered huskily. "Just a while longer. But why don't you take that harness off and let me have a go with it?"

Laurie grinned as she removed the dildo from the harness and then slide out of the device. She lifted Heather's legs and slid the contraption onto her girlfriend's sweaty frame. Heather grabbed the biggest attachment that had come with the set, a nine-inch cock with a two-inch diameter. Laurie's eyes shot open as Heather clicked the dildo into place and began greasing that pole up. ‘That's never going to fit,' she thought to herself. Yet she couldn't help feeling a sense of anticipation as she straddled Heather's flat stomach and positioned the massive head of the object at her own opening.

Heather had the best view in the house. She saw the device rising almost grotesquely from her groin and towards Laurie's waiting body. She got to watch as her girlfriend's swollen and juicy pussy lips part before the bulbous head, and she could see the look of intense concentration on Laurie's face. The blonde girl started breathing hard as her vaginal walls stretched and expanded to accommodate the monster's girth. Inch by inch, the dildo disappeared into Laurie's innermost depths. After what seemed like forever, her hips settled on Heather's.

"I did it," she said proudly, but with a strained voice. Her hands sought out Heather's as the two waited for the young woman's body to relax a bit. Slowly, she started bouncing up and down on the phallus, letting more and more slide one way then the other. Heather thought that it was the most erotic thing she had ever seen. Heather added to the effect by humping her hips in the opposite direction from where Laurie was going so that there skin slapped together on every down-stroke. It was almost obscene how the device spread Laurie's pussy lips, but in a delicious way. After a few more minutes, Laurie began bucking up and down on the toy like a madwoman. Heather's hands found their way to the girl's breasts yet again, and the dark-haired girl used her girlfriend's nipples to control the tempo. If the tempo got to rugged, she pulled on the nipples, causing Laurie to gasp and slow down. Then she would let up again, allowing Laurie to go wild.

"I'm gonna cum," Laurie said at last. Heather grabbed the girl's hips and pushed them down, impaling the young blonde lady on the monster cock. Laurie gasped, but started cooing as Heather moved on hand to the girl's clit, which seemed especially sensitive due to the tremendous pressure being exerted on her vaginal walls. Heather started rubbing it, causing Laurie to cum a bucket onto Heather's hips. Heather loved watching the girl's body quiver as Laurie climaxed. It was kind of like performance art. She also realized she was going to need to change the sheets before they finally went to sleep, but that was quite a ways off.

Laurie dismounted the dildo and slid the harness, cock and all, off of Heather's body before lying down next to her. Sweet kisses became the order of the moment, so they were exchanged often and passionately. They caressed each other's bodies, letting their hands drift wherever whim took them.

"I think we need to take a break," Heather whispered, noticing her lover could barely raise her body off the bed. Laurie started to pout, but Heather interrupted with, "I said ‘take a break.' I didn't say we should stop."

Laurie grabbed the two-headed dildo, which had rolled onto the floor, and placed on the bed between them. "I figure we could try this next, then move on . . ."

Heather kissed the blonde beauty on the forehead as she planned their debauchery for the entire night. As the readied themselves for another round, Heather noticed that the time was eleven fifty-nine. She looked down at the girl sharing her bed, she thought to herself, ‘Happy birthday to me . . .'

----------- --------------------

A few days later . . .

----------- --------------------

"Yay!" the three girls yelled together as Laurie's BMW pulled into the garage next to Jane's SUV. They had run out of road games to play about two hours earlier, and they were forcefully reminded how boring the terrain was driving across that stretch of Texas really was. There was another car there that probably belonged to Jane's parents, who had insisted on making the trip up to spend a few weeks with their recuperating daughter leading up to Christmas.

Alice had been invited to spend Christmas with her parents, but distant relatives would also be in attendance and she was having difficulty enough explaining her sexuality to her immediate family. Her father had understood, but didn't seem happy about the decision. He seemed a bit relieved when she promised to make it up the next year.

Laurie's parents were going to be doing a number of political dinners that year around Christmas, so she had ‘begrudgingly' decided not to go visit them. Having spent most of Thanksgiving with them bought her some leeway.

Heather really didn't much care if she saw her parents anytime in the near future, as they had started hitting the eggnog early that year. She had called Mr. Price, the only friend she had back in Haddonfield. He regretted that he wouldn't get to see his protégé, but he was pretty sure he'd be hearing from her soon. He sounded smug when he had said that. She wondered what he was up to.

Michelle and Freddie basically tackled the young women the moment they emerged from the garage. Freddie smothered Heather while Michelle hugged both Laurie and Alice, picking both girls up off the ground. Sometimes it was scary how powerful she was. Michelle put Laurie back down but insisted on carrying Alice over to the main house so she could meet Jane's parents.

Jane was waiting on the porch, smiling as her lover carried her young friend up the steps. She was wearing a light wrap that covered her head. Michelle turned around so Alice could give the senior woman a hug.

"Nice to see you young one. Dinner's on the table. Michelle, please take her to the table."

"Darn it," Alice grumbled. "Challenge her stamina once and get carried everywhere. This . . ."

"Language," scolded Jane. "My parents are here."

A voice came barreling out from the den. It was Jane's father. "Honey, where's your damn remote! I've been lookin' all over the fuckin' place!"

Jane sighed and looked at Michelle. "Are we sure he isn't your father?"

Michelle grinning. "While ordinarily that might not be a bad thing, it would make some of the stuff we've done since I met you fall under the category of a Greek tragedy."

Jane kissed her girlfriend on the lips before sending her and her package on to the kitchen. Michelle deposited Alice at the table. Jane's mother, a sweet woman named Pamela, was already there, and Michelle sat down as well. Soon Marvin, Jane's father, joined them. Jane was finishing up a few things as the remaining girls came in, laughing about something.

Dinner started off innocently enough. Jane's parents embarrassed their daughter with tales of her youth, and threatened to break out the scrapbooks they had conveniently brought with them. Laurie talked about the surprise party while Heather hid her smile. Freddie and Jane asked how Heather's burgeoning music career was coming along.

Alice sat there, smiling shyly. No one looking at her would have known the immense anxiety building up inside her. She was looking at Michelle, Jane and Freddie exchanging whispers. Laurie and Heather were holding hands for most of the meal and feeding each other little bits of food off their plates. Even Jane's mother was resting her head on her husband's shoulder. Alice was happy for her friends, but she suddenly felt more alone than any other time in her life. She knew that their hostesses weren't straying from Jane's side anymore, so she couldn't be expecting Michelle to carry her off like she had the previous summer. She so badly wanted to be carried off again, cradled in those muscular arms. For some reason, she wanted to scream. She kept it hidden all through dinner and dessert.

When Jane's parents headed to the living room with the entire crew in tow, Alice held to the back, slipping out the side door and over to the horses' stable. She petted Josephine; the mare she had rode that first full day she had spent out on the ranch. That had been a spectacular day! But she almost regretted it had happened, because back then, she hadn't known what she was missing. She felt her eyes tearing up and she felt so foolish about it.

"Darlin', you've GOT to stop sneakin' off like that," came a delightful Texas drawl from behind her. "I think I was talkin' to you for a couple minutes before I realized you'd vanished."

Alice wiped her nose and steadied her voice. "Hey Michelle. I just really missed the horses, so I came out to check on them."

Michelle wandered over and rested on powerful arm on the stall door, then rested her on her biceps with her cowboy hat threatening to fall off. "Toots, when are you gonna realize that I can tell when you're holdin' back? Now I know you're thinkin' about denyin' everything, and you know I'll keep pesterin' you until you tell me what I want to know, so why don't we just skip to that part? It's fuckin' cold out here."

Alice chuckled through her teary eyes. "Fine. Just take all the fun out of it."

Michelle looked into her eyes. "Well you know me. I'm all about serious business. Now stop trying to stall."

"This is going to sound pathetic," Alice whispered, "but I'm just feeling so lonely. I'm surrounded by the people I care most about but I don't really feel like I'm part of something."

"You ARE part of somethin' sugar. Maybe it's not as deep as what you're lookin' for, but that shit takes time."

"I know. It wouldn't be so bad if everyone else wasn't so lovey-dovey all the time." Alice glanced at her feet. "The other day, I was helping Heather get ready for her ‘surprise' party. I always knew she was pretty, but for a moment . . . I almost hated Laurie. Because she had what I didn't . . . she had someone like Heather." She started shaking her head. "And what's weird is that it's not like I've been harboring some crush on Heather or anything. There was just this moment . . . I don't even know how to explain it."

"Did you tell Heather?"

"How could I? What would I say? ‘Howdy roomy. Did you know you're getting me all hot and bothered? Please pass the chips.' Am I so pathetic that I'm coveting one of my best friends? And I don't know what to do. I love those two, but not in THAT way. I don't know what came over me."

"I think you do," said Michelle. "You've already said it. You were lonely, and Heather is a fine lookin' woman." The big woman grinned. "I'm sure if you asked, they wouldn't mind takin' you for a spin if you was lookin' to blow off some steam!" Michelle had obviously meant it as a joke.

"I don't think I could do that again."

"Again?" asked Michelle.

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,668 Followers
123456...9