Lost in Texas Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,668 Followers

When back in their own room, Alice quickly grabbed the phone and called down to the ranch, excitedly explaining the news to a very pleased Freddie. Then Michelle got on the phone, and those two talked for an hour about Alice's love life. While the two were never officially a couple, Michelle had become very protective of the young woman since their time together on the ranch, and she was curious as to how Alice was adjusting to her new lifestyle.

Meanwhile, Heather went in to take a shower and wash the chlorine out of her hair. Just as the warm water started cascading over her head, Heather felt a soft hand on her shoulder.

"Thought you might like some company," purred Laurie, maneuvering her naked body into the confines of the shower stall.

"When DON'T I want your company?" Heather returned fondly. The two girls kissed and caressed each other as they shampooed and conditioned Heather's beautiful hair.

"Well, now that we've gotten you all clean," said Laurie with a sly smile, "why don't we work on getting you dirty again?" She reached out and grabbed something off the chair next to the shower. It was a strap-on harness with the dildo already connected.

"Were you ever a Girl Scout?" Heather asked.

"No, but I wouldn't mind dressing up as one if that would turn you on!"

Heather smiled. Sometimes she didn't know if Laurie was being serious or just a little "blonde," but she was always cute. Heather was still taken aback by how her relationship with the blonde girl had affected her libido. In her previous relationships, Heather had probably had sex maybe once a week. With Laurie, it was almost every day. She just couldn't keep her hands off her beautiful girlfriend. The idea of needing to change anything to "turn Heather on" was somewhat superfluous. As she was thinking these things, Laurie was strapping the device onto Heather's hips. Then Heather positioned the head of it in Laurie's tight little opening and slid inside. Heather loved that initial gasp Laurie gave when she was first penetrated. It was like she was expelling any resistance so she could concentrate on giving herself over completely to her almost boundless lust.

Heather soon found herself sucking on those big soft nipples of Laurie's that she loved so much while the blonde girl held her head. Then the dark-haired girl straightened up and began thrusting into Laurie's pussy with great fervor.

"Fuck yeah . . . fuck yeah . . . fuck yeah!" Laurie muttered over and over as she dug her fingernails into Heather's back. Laurie like sex in the shower, with the feeling of the warm water tumbling down, the natural lubrication it provided so Heather could slide that hard plastic cock into her willing body, and the necessary closeness demanded by their surroundings. But most of all, she loved it because it meant she was with Heather, and that turned her on more than anything. She stopped clawing Heather's back so she could grab a double handful of that perfect, tight, teardrop ass that her girlfriend possessed.

The two girls knew instinctively how much hot water they had. Having sex in the shower as often as they did had given them some insight. So Heather worked frantically to get Laurie off so that it could be Heather's turn. As she slid the dildo in and out of Laurie's body, she started sucking on the blonde girl's neck and then on her sensitive earlobe. Laurie just held onto Heather's ass for dear life as her climax hit her, making her whole body tingle and her pussy tighten up. Even after it was over, she didn't want to let go, but rather wished she could just bask in the afterglow. But that wouldn't be fair to Heather.

"Ready for some action of your own," she asked, unsnapping the sides of the harness so she could don it herself.

Heather's only reply was to grin before turning around and placing her hands on the wall just below the showerhead. Laurie plunged the dildo into Heather's pussy, then reached around and started playing with Heather's breasts. They were considerable smaller than Laurie's, but they filled her hands nicely and the dark-haired singer had sensitive nipples. Heather was groaning as the water cascaded over her shoulder, down her back and into her ass crack. The two girls had discovered that when in the shower, this was the best position for what was coming up next.

"Are you ready sweetie?" Laurie asked huskily. She probably didn't need to. Heather was always ready for this.

"Do it!" Heather said over her shoulder.

Laurie pulled out of Heather's cunt and moved the head until it was at the entrance to the girl's asshole. The water running down would lubricate the device for each stroke, meaning they wouldn't have to stop until Heather had cum. Laurie slid the dildo into Heather's ass with relative ease. The dark-haired girl had done this often enough that she could be entered with almost no pain, and the pleasure it caused her was off the charts. With very little wait, Laurie was pumping away at her girlfriend's wonderful ass. She reached around Heather's waist and ran a hand down to Heather's pussy, sliding two fingers inside.

Heather wasn't sure if she enjoyed getting ass-fucked or finger-fucked by Laurie more, but her favorite thing was to get both, which is exactly the service the blonde beauty was providing.

Laurie pressed her tits into Heather's back as she fingered and fucked her and began nibbling on her shoulder.

"You are too sweet," Heather muttered.

Laurie grabbed her girlfriend's head with her free hand and turned it so she could kisser Heather on the lips. "Have another taste," she said before driving a particularly hard, deep thrust into Heather's ass. They kept kissing for a while as Laurie brought her girlfriend closer to her own orgasm. When the time came, Heather let her know. So Laurie buried the dildo up to the hilt and began fingering Heather's pussy like mad, paying additional attention to the clit. Heather's body tensed up and her juices flowed down her legs, washed away by the steady stream of water coming from overhead. Laurie held on all the way through the aftershocks until Heather's greedy ass was finally willing to give up the dildo. Laurie withdrew the device and dropped it onto the bottom of the shower while Heather turned and embraced her. They let the water relax their muscles for a little while longer, kissing in nuzzling the entire time. It was with some regret that they extracted themselves from the shower, but they solaced themselves with a long "toweling off" session.

When they finally emerged, Alice had apparently finished her conversation and was sitting on her bed. "It's about time. I swear, you guys need to let me shower first, because there's never any hot water left when you're done."

"You were busy . . ." started Laurie.

". . . talking to Michelle," finished Heather. "You didn't expecting us to wait did you? Have you convinced her that Liz ISN'T the devil, come up from hell to corrupt you?"

"Almost. I think I've finally gotten it into her head that I'm in this relationship by MY choice, not just Liz's. I'm worried about what's going to happen when those two finally meet. Jane's trying to calm her down and explain things to her. I'm glad she has that Bachelor's degree in psychology. She might be able to talk some sense into Michelle. The big lug," Alice finished with a pout.

"She loves you and wants to make sure your safe," said Heather. "She hasn't met Liz yet, so she doesn't know that she can be trusted yet. Don't worry, it'll work out."

----------- -------------

Late March . . .

----------- -------------

There was an air of excitement around the members of the band, Lost In Texas. The month had gone by and their music was making progress. The band was clicking a lot more and Alice had written them some new material. They were discussing getting some studio time so they could make a demo CD. They had planned on doing it in February, but budgets and time constraints had proven prohibitive. The circumstances had changed however, and they decided that it was a step they needed to make. And they would make it soon after returning from spring break in Ft. Lauderdale Florida! They had all been looking forward to this trip since Jane, Michelle and Freddie had given them airline tickets for Christmas, and Jane's parents had given them use of their beach house. They were leaving the next day, and everyone was packing. Mary had invited some random guy with a six-pack of abs and the IQ of a vegetable, but that was the kind of guy she liked. Jenny was taking Mike, Alice had invited Liz, and Heather and Laurie were going together. Everything appeared to be going perfectly. Appearances can be deceiving.

Laurie was in her room trying to find the skimpiest swimsuits that she could possibly get away with. She was looking forward to the sun, the fun, the waves and the beach. And she was looking forward to sneaking out onto the sand in the waning hours of the day with Heather and making love on the beach. It was going to be perfect. As she was putting another skimpy pair of shorts into her suitcase, her cell-phone rang.

"Hello? Hi Daddy! No, I'm just getting packed now. Sure, I've got a few . . ."

Laurie listened to her father talk for several minutes. If there had been someone else in the room, they would have seen the color and energy drain from the pretty girl's face. As her father talked, she started pulling some of the skimpier outfits out of her bag.

"No Dad. No that's fine. Yeah. I'll talk to you next week." Laurie sat down on the bed and put her head in her hands. "Now what do I do?" she asked of an empty room.

--------------- ------------

That evening . . .

-------------- -------------

Laurie knocked on the door to Alice and Heather's room. She heard "come in" before walking inside. That was unusual for her. Normally she didn't think twice about just walking in. She practically lived there.

"Hey," said Heather with a big smile. Laurie forced a smile herself and hoped it was convincing.

"Hey. Everyone packed and ready to go?" she said, dropping her suitcase off at the foot of Heather's bed.

"Yeah. And tomorrow, we pick up Liz. Jenny, Mike, Mary and . . . and whoever the hell it is she's bringing . . . they'll be meeting us at the airport. Then it's off for seven full days of total debauchery," joked Heather. Strangely Laurie didn't feel like laughing. Luckily for the blonde girl, she and Heather had enjoyed a quickie that morning, because Laurie didn't feel particularly amorous at that moment. She did strip down to her panties and cuddle with her girlfriend until sleep overcame the, wondering the entire time how she was going to handle the upcoming week.

--------------- -----------------

The following evening . . .

--------------- -----------------

Two taxis dropped the motley band of at the beach house they would call home for the next week. It was their first Saturday night at spring break, and most of the crew was anxious to get started. Even though their flight had left early, it was dark by the time they deposited their belongings in the house. Mary instantly grabbed her "date," whose name apparently was Leroy, and drug him out to check out the surrounding area. Jenny, Mike, Alice and Liz all had the same idea. Heather had been hoping to get some quality time alone with Laurie, but Laurie claimed that she wasn't feeling well and went to bed. The two of them had laid claim to the master bedroom upstairs weeks earlier, and no one had questioned it. They were the primary couple in the group. Heather was concerned, but Laurie assured her it was just a case of the nerves she got sometimes after flying. The blonde girl respectfully requested that someone pick her up something to help settle her stomach.

"You guys go wandering," Heather said to her friends. "I'll take my turn wandering tomorrow." The majority of the group went out into the warm Florida night while Heather went looking for a convenience store. She found one quickly but by the time she returned with the Pepto Bismol, Laurie was already in bed, apparently asleep.

'This sucks,' Heather thought. 'Oh well. We've got an entire week.' She stopped for a moment to gaze at her personal sleeping beauty. 'How did I get so lucky?' Heather grabbed the book she had brought and went downstairs to read, not wanting to leave the light on and disturb Laurie. Unbeknownst to her, Laurie was simply feigning sleep, as well as illness. She hated lying to Heather, but she wasn't sure if she would understand the position Laurie had found herself in.

Eventually everyone wandered back in. Liz and Alice wandered off to one of the two smaller bedrooms, while Liz and Alice took the other. Mary and Leroy crashed out on the couch in the den, forcing Heather to go to the kitchen to read. After another hour or so, she got tired of reading and decided to head up to bed. She wandered through the den and saw Mary, completely naked, riding her brain-dead stud like a pogo stick. Mary was one of those girls who got laid a lot by sheer will. Her face wasn't the prettiest, but her body was nice and curvy and she tended to dress fairly sluttish. Heather liked her because she was completely up front about her easy-going ways, and she never led guys into thinking that her interests were anything but sexual. That was what separated her from girls like Jamie; she was an HONEST slut.

She made her way past the two downstairs bedrooms. Jenny and Mike had forgotten to close their door completely, so Heather's inner voyeur required her to take a peek. Jenny was as cute as she was sweet. She was a natural blonde with medium sized breasts and a "ghetto" ass. Apparently she had brought the nurse's outfit Mike liked so much, but most of it had been discarded. All she was wearing was a white thong, knee-high white fishnet stockings and those cheesy hats nurses usually only wore in porn flicks. She was yummying down on Mike's sizeable dick while probing his ass with one finger

'So that's what she meant by "taking his temperature,"' Heather thought. 'Something else he and I have in common.'

Alice and Liz's door was closed, so Heather put her ear to the door. She heard the faint sound of something smacking against flesh, and she could swear that she heard Alice saying "Thank you. And another?" over and over again. Heather couldn't help but grin as she thought back to a line from her favorite musical, Les Miserables: "She plays a virgin in the light, but needs no urging in the night." Alice was a super-freak, which just made her more charming in Heather's book.

Heather finally crept back into the bedroom and disrobed quietly. She wanted to slip an arm around Laurie, but thought it might not be such a good idea. She didn't want to wake the girl. So for the first time in a long time, she fell asleep without Laurie in her arms.

----------- ---------------

Sunday morning . . .

----------- ---------------

By the time Heather awoke, everyone else was dressed in his or her bathing suits and ready to go out to the beach, except for Laurie had already left and was frolicking in the water. "I guess she's feeling better," Heather mentioned to no one in particular. She donned the swimsuit that Laurie had picked out for her. Rather than going for a traditional bikini, Heather was wearing a pair of tight black swim shorts that showed off her ass well without being too revealing, and a top that was the swimwear equivalent of a sports bra. Overall, it was sexy without abandoning Heather's particular style. When she finally got down to the beach, everyone else was already out in the waves. Heather threw her towel down and broke out the sunscreen. She had to apply it herself since she couldn't seem to get Laurie's attention. When she finally got ready to head into the water, Laurie headed out.

"What's up?" Heather asked. She noticed that the blonde was wearing a swimsuit that was considerably more conservative than what she had been planning a month ago, but the dark-haired girl had given up trying to predict her girlfriend's fashion changes.

"Nothing. My leg's starting to cramp, so I thought I'd take a break."

"Want me to help you work it out?"

"No, don't worry about it. Just go swim. I'll be out in a bit."

Heather shrugged it off and headed into the water. Laurie turned and watched her go, paying special attention to that perfect ass and the muscular legs underneath them. "Maybe I should just . . ." she started, then thought back to the conversation with her father. "No. This is the way it had to be for now." She grabbed her stuff and headed up to the house with no trace of a cramp.

Heather kept for the shallows for a while before diving in deeper. She got into a dunking contest with Liz, which she managed to win with some help from Alice. Liz grumbled something about her girlfriend being a traitor, inspiring Heather to look around for HER girlfriend. But Laurie was nowhere to be seen. 'Maybe she just forgot something at the house,' Heather thought. But she was beginning to feel an unease she couldn't readily explain.

That unease grew the remainder of that day and into the next and the one after that. It seemed that everywhere that Heather went, Laurie managed to be somewhere else. They were showering and dressing at different times, and the normally energetic blonde didn't want to go anywhere besides the beach and occasionally out for dinner. And even then, she seemed to be distracted and was almost always sitting with at least one person between her and Heather. So a lot of the local concerts and things that Heather had wanted to attend were missed, or Heather went alone. Everybody else was having the time of their lives. Liz and Alice swam, checked out some fetish shops and caught some classic horror movies at a great old theatre that actually still had ushers and balconies. Jenny, Mary, Mike and Leroy were always out, taking in the sights and sounds of spring break. But more often than not, Laurie wanted to go home early and go to bed. Heather was still trying to get over her "overreaction" issues, so she never pressed the matter. They only made love once between Sunday and Wednesday, and that was a quick and silent finger session. Not that Heather minded. Just getting to touch the blonde girl was enough for her, but Laurie seemed almost desperate to make the session as brief as possible before rolling over and going to sleep. That time, Heather didn't even reach for her. There seemed to be some sort of invisible wall between them.

By Wednesday evening, Heather's natural suspicions finally got the better of her. That was when the shit hit the fan.

Most of the band was going to a party on the beach when Laurie said she was going to go back to the house. She tried insisting that Heather go with them, but the dark-haired girl was having none of it. The two of them had barely made it in the house when Heather's patience reached its limit.

"Okay, what the hell is going on?" she said a little more loudly than she had originally intended to.

"What do you mean?" asked Laurie with a sinking feeling in her stomach. She knew exactly what Heather meant.

"What's been with you the last few days? You're normally the one who wants to go out and do stuff, but you've pretty much sequestered yourself. You're not doing any of the things you claimed you wanted to just a week ago. You're leaving before I get up and then vanishing. You've barely talked to me for the last few days except to get me to go away and do stuff that doesn't involve you. Well, I don't want to do stuff that doesn't involve you. You're the person I want to spend time with, but you've been acting like you don't even want me around. It's confusing at best and annoying at worst. I'd kind of like to know what it is I did that apparently pissed you off so much that you don't want to spend any time with me!"

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,668 Followers
123456...8