Lost in the Wood

Story Info
You should stay on the trails.
2.3k words
4.15
66.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,544 Followers

Cynthia swore, loud and long. She was furious and somewhat disgusted with herself. She knew better than to wander off the trail, but the chance for the photos of some fawns had been just too enticing.

She still couldn't understand how she'd lost track of where the trail was. She'd left it going downhill and to the right. All she'd had to do to get back to it was go back uphill to the left. And when she'd done so there was no trail there.

Then she'd compounded the error by going further, thinking she just hadn't gone far enough.

Standing at what was a really nice spot for a scenic lookout Cynthia conceded that there wasn't a trail in sight. What the hell did she do now? She considered the situation.

Good points were that she was expected back at the camp site in a little while and when she didn't arrive the alarm would be raised. Maybe not immediately, but it would be raised. She had a couple of snacks in her pocket so she wouldn't go hungry. Well, not too hungry.

Bad points were that she didn't know how long she'd be out there and her water bottle was empty. You could get awfully thirsty on a hot summer afternoon.

Cynthia remembered seeing a little creek back aways. If she listened hard she fancied she could hear the water tumbling along. There had been an open area next to the creek. Her best bet would be to return to that open area, sit tight and wait.

Backtracking carefully, Cynthia located the creek, but found the open area was missing. Just how lost was she getting, she wondered. She decided to follow the creek a hundred yards downstream and if she didn't find the open area she'd reverse and follow it upstream.

Fifteen minutes later, moving upstream and swearing steadily, Cynthia found the open area. She took some time to refill her water bottle and then say down to wait.

Cynthia sat and waited. Waited and sat. Every so often she'd relieve her tedium by shouting loudly for help. Silence was her reward. She sat some more and waited some more.

Twilight was closing around her and Cynthia was resigned to the fact that she'd be staying on the mountain overnight. She was quite sure that a search party was out as she'd heard a helicopter buzzing around, but it hadn't passed over her clearing. Unless there were other strays out in the woods then it seemed reasonable that it was her they were looking for. When it got dark, she decided, she fire off a few flashes from her camera. It might show someone where to look.

As darkness stirred and gathered around her Cynthia relieved her feeling with a few loud yells. She often wondered if changing her shout from help to a certain other four letter word was what let her be heard.

In the distance she heard an answering shout, although it was a bit politer that the one she'd just called. Cynthia called again, but this time had the sense to shout creek and clearing in the hope that this would give some indication of where she was.

For the next fifteen minutes Cynthia heard regular calls which she promptly answered. The last call seemed close and she was able to spot a light in the trees, approaching her. A couple of minutes later a man came strolling into her clearing.

After confirming her identity (it would be a shame to rescue the wrong person) he reached for his radio. The general search was called off and the stranger turned to Cynthia.

"Well, everyone who can is now heading for home. A couple of the searchers will meet us here. We'll set up camp, feed you and stay here for the night. Safer and easier on you than trying to have you hike out in the dark. Oh, I'm Johnny, by the way."

Cynthia expressed her appreciation of their efforts, apologising for being a nuisance. Johnny waved away her explanations.

"These things happen," he said, "even to the best of us."

Over the next half hour two more searchers arrived at their little camp, being introduced as Andy and Billy. By this time Johnny had cleared a fire site and built a small fire. Unfolding a small folding kettle he'd filled it with water and boiled it, tossing in some coffee.

The four of them enjoyed their coffee, along with some energy bars that the searchers had been carrying.

After they'd had their coffee the three men put out the fire and extracted ground sheets from them backpacks. Cynthia watched as they spread them around, Andy and Billy to one side of the fire site and Johnny on the other.

The moon had come up and it was full. Cynthia was surprised at just how bright it seemed, and with her eyes having adjusted to the dim light she could see around the camp site quite clearly. Johnny, she noticed, had produced a second ground sheet, presumably for her.

Sure enough, Johnny indicated that she should lie on one of the sheets. Watching the men settled down onto their own sheets, Cynthia noticed Billy nudging Andy and sniggering.

"What's the joke?" she asked Johnny as she settled onto the groundsheet, speaking quietly.

"Just ignore him," Johnny told her. "He always gets the giggles when it's time for the lucky searcher to screw the little lost lamb."

"Uh, say what?" asked Cynthia, confused. Just what had he meant by that?

"It's a local custom," Johnny said. "The searcher who finds a stray lamb, you in this case, gets to sleep with her. Ignore them. It'll be fun. You'll find it's amazing making love on the mountain under a moonlit sky."

"Uh, Johnny, it's very nice of you to ask me, but it's just not on. I don't even know you."

"Uh, Cynthia, it's very much on. I wasn't exactly asking. More letting you know what's going to happen.

Um, by the way, if you're thinking of screaming for help, Andy and Billy would be over here like a shot to help, but they'd help me, not you. And for a reward they'd expect a turn.

You don't want that, do you?"

Cynthia looked at him in shock.

"Are you seriously telling me that you're going to have sex with me whether I like it or not and if I scream or struggle those two oafs will come over and help you?"

"No, no. You misunderstand. You're allowed to struggle, because you won't win. It's just that it's not smart to scream for help as the boys might misunderstand.

Um, are you going to cooperate and get undressed for me?"

"No, I'm not, and if you try anything I'll fight," snapped Cynthia.

"Oh, good," murmured Johnny. "I find a nice wrestle beforehand really gets the heart pumping. We'll have a fine time."

Cynthia started to roll over, preparatory to getting to her feet and ducking into the trees. Too late she found as Johnny had already moved, twisting over and catching her arm.

A jerk and a lunge and he had her pinned to the ground. A hand was at her waist, working on the fastening on her shorts. She swore softly, trying to hit him, and swore louder when he caught her hands and pinned them easily above her head.

She struggled, trying to wriggle out from under him as he pushed at her shorts with one hand, steadily edging them down. Once past her hips they moved easily, being pushed rapidly below her knees. To her fury Johnny then released her arms, thus letting him reach down and finish remove her shorts. Panties too, she noticed, cursing him some more.

Pounding on his back achieved nothing she noticed. She might not even have been trying, he was paying her struggles so little heed.

With Cynthia's shorts and panties gone, Johnny turned his attention to her top. Catching her arms, he again held them out of the way while he undid the buttons on her shirt. With that done he calmly pulled it up along her arms, releasing them at the last moment to remove it completely. Twisting Cynthia onto her side he reached around and unclipped her bra.

Cynthia found herself lying naked, arms again pinned above her head with Johnny looming over her. She glared at as she saw him unbuckling his trousers, saying something rude when he pushed them down and off.

Determined not to yield, Cynthia lay there, rigid, legs clasped firmly together. Johnny was looking down at her, his face hidden by the night. He settled down on her, leaning his weight along her, holding her firmly to the ground. She could feel the length of one leg pressing between hers, not trying to force her but holding a steady pressure against her.

Cynthia was puzzled. Johnny wasn't trying to force her legs apart. He was just lying there, heavy, but not rough. The most he was doing in regard to assaulting her was playing with her breasts, which she had to admit he did quite well.

Cynthia writhed slightly, trying to move away from that gently stroking hand that was doing such pleasant things to her breasts. Her breasts were feeling tight and swollen and her nipples were peaked, sending agitated little signals to her when he teased her.

And all the time she could feel his leg, pressing between hers, urging them to part.

The scenario remained unchanged for a while, apart from Cynthia's fury increasing at the way Johnny kept teasing her breasts. Then Cynthia noticed that she had a problem. To her shock she found that her legs were trembling slightly and starting to move apart.

She tried, pressing her legs together harder, but she found the more she tried the weaker they seemed to get. She was totally unable to stop them parting, letting Johnny's leg ease between them. She swore softly as she felt his hand slide down and take possession of her. She'd finally got her wish; he was leaving her breasts alone for a while.

Johnny stroked and massaged, squeezed and made little probes between her lips. Cynthia wriggled and muttered rude things, but could do nothing to stop the wandering hand. To her intense irritation, Johnny reached around with his other leg, dragging her legs even further apart.

Now she found he was neatly settled between her thighs, his erection pressing against her stomach while his hand massaged her mound.

"Time to get down to it, sweetheart," Johnny murmured, reaching down to position his cock against her slit.

Cynthia tried to twist away but a casual push moved the head of his cock in past her lips. She was hot and wet, her pussy nicely stimulated by the attentions paid to her breasts and mound. Johnny paused, his cock only just engaged with her.

Cynthia found Johnny moving her arms to either side, holding them wide. Then the pressure started down below as he started leaning into her.

She did her best. She twisted under him, trying to pull away. She wriggled, she tried to clench her muscles together, every little trick she could think of to slow his entry. And bit by bit, her efforts were rendered useless as Johnny came just that little bit further into her.

Johnny made his final entry with a last sudden push, leaving Cynthia gasping and pinned.

"I win," he murmured. He drew slowly back and sank back down onto her.

"Very nice," he told her, doing it again.

"Are you going to fight anymore?" he enquired, giving yet another slow gentle thrust deep into her.

Cynthia didn't deign to answer, turning her head so as not to look at him, while biting her lip to stop herself groaning with pleasure as he once more drove down into her.

Johnny released Cynthia's arms, freeing his hand for the pleasanter task of teasing her breasts. Cynthia promptly pounded her fists down onto his back, and cursed herself when she found her hands flattening and holding him.

She cursed them both when she found her hips lifting helplessly to meet him as he plunged into her yet again, then she gave a mental shrug. She'd reached a 'what the hell' point, and yielded.

Johnny came sliding down again and Cynthia's legs arched up and locked around him. From that point it was game on. Johnny drove home and Cynthia rose to meet him. Slowly, but surely, Johnny moved faster and harder. Just as surely Cynthia matched his every move.

They might as well have been old partners, each knowing instinctively what the other wanted. They came together fiercely, a joyful meeting of bodies that relished the activity.

Harder and harder Johnny pounded into Cynthia, and she clutched him tightly to her, grinding herself against him, happily accepting his dominance, knowing she'd win in the end.

Johnny was breathing hard, knowing he was in the final stretch. Cynthia seemed tireless under him, but he could feel the tension in her arms and legs as she clung to him. Gasping, he faltered for a second, then drove in for his final surge.

Cynthia heard Johnny groan at the same time as she felt the hot splash within her. Her legs kicked free and a hand went to her mouth to stifle her scream as she felt herself coming apart under Johnny's relentless pounding. Everything was feeling and feeling was everything as she rode her climax under Johnny's pounding, conscious of nothing but the feeling of release.

Cynthia slowly came back to life. Johnny was still lying across her, his cock still imbedded in her. She was slightly surprised. She'd have thought that after his efforts he'd have pulled out and gone to sleep.

For a few moments she relaxed, enjoying the feel of him in her, holding her. Then she sighed and pushed at his chest, twisting slightly to encourage him to withdraw.

She gulped as she felt Johnny stir, swelling inside her. It took only moments, moments which seemed to last forever, and Cynthia could feel him huge and hard inside her, filling her.

"You know," Johnny said, "my personal best has been four times in one night. I've always thought personal best is a target that should be surpassed, don't you?"

Ashson
Ashson
8,544 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Camping Out

Your story brought to mind, an experience in Outback Australia when I was just shy of my 30th birthday. I was doing some maintenance & repairs to water pumps on a property and had decided to take camping gear with me. I did so that I could do all the pumps in two days with camping out, as compared to four days if I travelled to work and home daily. I found a site on a faint rise clear of 'Ghost Gums' a Eucalyptus tree also called "The Widow Maker", because of it's tendency to have a limb break off with no warning, and with no ants nests nearby, but easy access to a nearby creek. I set my tent etc., up at that spot.

When I drove back to my camp site near the end of day one, I found that some campers had set up, but in a low level and underneath the Ghost Gum branches, they also had their tent opening facing in the direction the rain usually came from in that area. There were some clouds forming in the west and I new the forecast was for 'possible' evening thunderstorms and 'scattered showers'.

"The Campers" two young (mid 20's) women, came out and gave me a wave as I pulled up, I gave them a wave back and said "as soon as I've cleaned up a bit I'll come over and say good day properly". With that I grabbed a clean set of clothes, large 'enamel' wash basin, rubber foot mat, towel etc., and went to the other side of the tent where I had a 'camp bench' set up. I poured some warm water out of a Jerry-can into the bowl, stripped off and proceeded to have, what is called "A Bath In A Basin". I didn't realise, just then, that the two women had snuck along the creek a bit, to where they had a "birds eye view" of me bathing naked and pouring the water over myself to rinse off, as I dried myself I made sure (as always) to dry my balls and cock properly. All that finished I dressed, putting my dirty clothes into a sealed bag for washing when I got home.

I went over to the women's camp site to say hello, just as they were coming up from the creek. They were smiling and 'giggling' at the same time, as they looked me over. I am 5'10" and had a 'wiry' but strong build at 165lbs, ordinary looking except for some scars above my left eye and down my nose (car accident), these scars didn't look ugly.

I held out my hand, and said 'Hi' I'm Bob, the first one shook my hand and introduced herself as Louise-Maree, but said "forget the Maree just call me Louise as it's easier to understand, especially as my friend is called Marie, just a slight difference in spelling". Both of them appeared to be about 5'8" until I took into account the 'military style' hiking boots they both wore, Marie shook my hand as well, they were both dressed in camouflage style trousers and long sleeved twin pocket check shirts, all four pockets were pushed out very nicely, Luoise's standing out a bit more than Marie's, but not by much, maybe half a cup size and 1" in overall breast measure as I was to happily find out not much later.

I didn't realise that I had been staring at their breasts, both had 3 buttons undone and I had a fairly good look at their cleavages. With Louise, I could just see the edges of a dark blue 'satin' bra, with Marie I could easily see she had on a black 'satin' bra and it was fairly see through. I was getting more than 'slightly aroused', as I wondered if both were wearing matching panties. My 7 1/2" cock was getting thicker and harder, and I thought a wet spot of pre-cum was showing through on my jeans.

Marie was gently running the tip of her tongue across her lips, when Louise said "do you like what you can see" I stuttered and blushed 'I was told later', I said "yes I do like what I can see, with both of you". "You both have lovely breasts".

With that Marie said, "you'll see the whole lot of me and Louise in a moment, as we have a camp shower that we hook up to the 'roof racks' of the 4 wheel drive and you can pour the water into the shower bag". Louise moved off towards the 4 wheeler and their camp-site and proceeded to set up the shower and floor mat.

Marie grabbed my hand and led me (very willingly) to their camp. Louise was getting a 20litre water container ready to take up the rear mounted steps, Marie let my hand go and started to swiftly take all her clothes off. I was pleased to see that she had black panties, these came off revealing her pubic mound covered with lovely 'honey' blonde hair, neatly trimmed down each side, her breasts were firm and well shaped, and as I watched her nipples distended in the middle of her lovely pink aureole, and her right hand slid down with two fingers parting her pussy lips and closing her eyes started to tease her clitoris.

Louise grabbed my cock through my jeans and said "we'll have showers later, if you don't get your clothes off quick and get your cock into her and fuck her you'll cum inside your jeans". I stripped of real quick and went over to Marie who was vigorously rubbing her clit her tits were bouncing, I slid my cock along the lower part of her cunt till the head was just about entering her. She grabbed my cock and dragged it further into her as my hands grabbed the cheeks of her bottom, she then wrapped her legs above my hips and her arms were around my neck with some quick shoves I was fully inside her. I moved till her back was against the side of the 4 wheel drive with my engorged cock moving back and forward rapidly in her, I started to cum in her, but managed to stop the full lot going as it was too soon for her. I wanted her to cum as many times as possible, as I knew I would get invited back into her cunt many times if I could.

My cock has a curve in it that other women had told me that it reached 'that spot' in them that really sent them crazy having orgasm after orgasm if I kept the head of my cock working from 2" to4" inside them it rubbed against their 'G' spot. Marie said to me "oh Bob keep it deep in me", I replied that when I came again it would be as deep as I could get it in her, but for the moment I wanted the head of my cock rubbing her 'G' spot till she had a massive orgasm. Marie said to me "I've cum twice already, but what you're doing now is wonderful, I've never quite felt this before" I could feel her 'Pelvic floor muscles contracting and loosening, the same with her vaginal muscles', all of a sudden Marie drew me right into her as she had a massive and prolonged orgasm, saying to me "Fuck me Bob, fuck me cum in me, 'Oh Bob' give me a baby, please fuck me, cum in me, give me your babies".

I started sliding my cock rapidly the full depth into her, I could feel her cum running over my balls and down the insides of my thighs, with half a dozen more shoves I finished cumming inside her as deep as I could get my cum, hoping that it was right up into her cervix.

On looking around I found that Louise had stripped naked and had been masturbating herself that much that her cum was all down the insides of her legs, and some was even dripping from her fingers, which were buried in her cunt. I said "Louise open your tent up and we'll all go in" with that I staggered the few feet with my cock still deep in Marie, managed to get into the tent and lay Marie on her back with me still in her. We straightened one leg each and rolled onto that side, my cock moving in her from time to time to keep it hard.

After a few minutes, I realised that Marie had gone to sleep. The smile on her face made me feel really good, I knew that I would get invited back many times, no matter where she lived, and the idea of fathering children to her was very appealing.

Slipping my hard cock out of Marie and rolled over to face Louise and started to kiss her, or should I say she started to devour my lips as she thrust her hips against my cock, putting a hand down onto her pubic mound I felt a lovely light bush of pussy hair, tracing it I could tell she kept the edges trimmed the same as Marie and 'boy oh boy' she was wet with her own cum more cum than she had before we moved into the tent..

Both Louise and Marie had pussy juices that didn't stink like some women. Both had a gentle aroma and a Sweet taste. Louise put her hand down on my cock stroking it gently until some pre-cum appeared she used a finger to rub it around the head of my cock while my fingers started to tease her clitoris. Eventually it withdrew back into it's little sheath, that is when I put two fingers inside her pussy and bent them fractionally towards the front of her pussy and started 'gently' massaging her 'G' spot. Louise started arching her body and called to me "Bob fuck me, put your cock in me, cum in me, please Bob now, we have to fuck, now".

When she stopped arching I rolled on top of her and she grabbed my cock and guided it into her wet cunt. Heck it was nice and tight and her muscles were working on my cock, trying to milk my cum out of me. I supported some of my upper body weight from her and was fucking her as hard and fast as I could her hips bucking upwards each time my cock pushed right into her, my balls slapping against her. Then I slowed down and pulled my cock back until only the head was in her pussy. I did this a couple of times and then she grabbed the cheeks of my bottom and pulled me right into her, I could feel her cum and some of it squirted out on my balls and then my own cum was spurting as deep as I could get it into Louise.

That all done we rolled onto ours sides exhausted, with only enough energy left for some gentle kissing. Louise said that like Marie she entertained the thoughts of having a child by me. I told her that I would be very proud to father a child to her as well. We both fell asleep not long after that, her cum drying around our hips, bellies and thighs.

Early in the morning I woke with a roaring horn with Louise riding my cock and her pussy juices all over my cock and balls. We quickly changed places with me on top and before long Louise came with me only seconds behind her, again we rolled onto our sides. Louise said to me that she had better leave some for Marie when she wakes up. Marie startled us a bit when she said "that is a very good idea, I like having a fuck in the morning, who could sleep with both of you screwing like you were".

Half an hour later Marie and I had her 'morning fuck' even though this was my fourth fuck in under twelve hours, Maries wet cunt and her pussy muscles worked on me till I shot my load of cum deep inside her again. A little after that we used their shower setup to each have a quick shower in cold water.

The women started to cook breakfast for us, while I got onto the Satellite Phone to contact the Graziers and let them know of my changed plans. It would not cost them any extra, but I was going to do so much per day, and then spend the afternoon at one of the few fishing spots they had given me the GPS position of. I also told them that as arranged before I would contact them each day so they knew I was alright. All of them said that was alright by them, as long as I left some fish in their favourite spots.

Marie, Louise and myself had a very enjoyable five days, considering I'd only gone out for two. As my style of work was "Itinerant" I didn't get to see the women as often as I would have liked, at the end of two years each had a child by me, and both were pregnant with their second child each to me.

Since then I have built a large double house with an attached Flat/Unit between them, six children, three each has slowed our sexual nights down a little bit as we have to be a bit quieter when making love, or we will have six children watching on. They may be able to watch when they get to there teens, but don't become parents till they are in their mid twenties like their respective mothers.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Burglar Burglar finds someone inconveniently at home.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hunted She is captured by a Bosnian sniper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taken by the Beast Lonely woman gives in to her animalististic urges.in NonHuman
More Stories