Lost Luggage Ch. 01

Story Info
Ajay meets Janine and Wayne on plane.
1.6k words
4.33
12.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nangaman
nangaman
10 Followers

Author's Note: Please read Lost Luggage Ch.00 first.

* * * * *

I could see the island in the distance. Being so far up offered a wonderful panoramic view of the blue Atlantic and the cloudless skies. It was the most breathtaking vision I had seen in years. On my right, Janine cooed at the view. She was traveling with her husband, Wayne, and was also staying at the same resort Kitty had booked for me. Even this close to the end of my journey I had no idea what Kitty had signed me up for. All I had received from Kitty was an airline ticket and a list of required and recommended items. What was on that island that compelled her to keep it secret from me?

Janine and Wayne were friendly types, all smiles and very candid about their lives. At least Janine was. She told me that she was a grade school teacher, that Wayne was a mechanic, that she was a true blonde, that they had two daughters - Jane and Jennifer, one in college, the other in high school -- and that she loved the Caribbean islands, the hot sun, the beach, the sexy outfits everyone wore, the all night parties, adding that an "island-virgin" like me will have a lot to get used to. I found myself enamored by her carefree spirit and told her all about my life, my work, about Kitty, and how she arranged this mysterious vacation for me.

"Oh, Kitty has good taste. Make sure you thank her properly." she said. "In fact, invite her next time around; we can make it a foursome. She seems like our kinda gal." She winked at Wayne. "Right, hun?"

Wayne simply nodded, saying, "She sure does."

At least now I had a decent idea that this resort was some sort of popular vacation spot that couples go to get pampered. Still I felt there was something I was missing... I must have had a weird look on my face trying to it figure it all out because Janine started giggling uncontrollably.

To hear Janine's voice and laugh made me think of the girls I knew and fell in love with back in my younger days. She was pretty in that natural way, sexy in that quiet unassuming manner, the girl-next-door type that you could have a crush on and who would be totally oblivious to it. A poster-child for the All-American Good Girl. Her choice of clothing and more subtle body language, however, hinted that she was not so innocent.

She was curvy without looking too heavy or too thin. Earlier, during our chats, she mentioned she worked out all year just to look good for this trip, then on whim she struck a pose and shimmied her shoulders at me to produce a mesmerizing jiggle of her wares that left my mouth dry, after which she started giggling at her own audacity. She was definitely not the good-girl type.

Her body was exquisitely feminine, and the white tank top and high-cut khaki shorts she wore only enhanced the hard curves of her breasts and upper thigh that were already straining the fabrics taut and stretching them thin. Every now and then, when the opportunity presented itself, I would take a long look at where her nipple protruded quite proudly through the material. Sometimes I could even see the hint of pink areola underneath, which caused a stir in my loins.

One time she caught me looking and simply winked, smiled, then whispered something to Wayne. Wayne simply guffawed. Thankfully, Wayne wasn't the jealous type (in fact, I would find out how truly un-jealous he was and what good friends we would become.) But to put it succinctly, if the man wanted to break me in half, he could have done it easily. The man looked like a linebacker, wrestler, and bouncer rolled into one. He and Janine made quite the pair. Still I felt quite glad to sit next to them. They were pleasant company and I knew they would be good, experienced, and fun folk to hang around with on the island.

As this was their second trip to this particular resort, Janine had countless pieces of half-advice-half-warnings to tell me, with Wayne adding side comments.

"The rooms there are excellent! But watch out for lizards, though. Sometime they tend to sneak into room if you have the door open too long." Janine advised, in her adorable Midwestern accent.

Wayne added, in his typical fashion, "Good place, though."

Janine knew I had no idea about life at the resort and she would constantly tease me about hints of what went on there.

"Ajay, do you have a banana hammock?" she would ask. I had no clue what it was, and when I asked for clarification. "Oh you'll find out. You'll definitely need one." Then she turned to whisper to Wayne again and burst into a set of giggles.

Wayne just grinned at me and said, "Brother, you have no idea what you're in for, do you?"

It went on like this for most of the trip. They talked about the beach, the ocean, the restaurants, the parties, the amenities, but they would stop short of some juicy detail, always leaving me more curious about the place. Then they started asking me questions, some normal, some personal, and some utterly strange.

"You did bring suntan oil?" I had. (It was one of Kitty highly recommended items). They said I would need it and plenty of it, especially if I was going to hang around with their group, which sounded strange to me. All I could imagine was their group didn't want to share their suntan oil. In hindsight, though, I should have known what they meant. I still can't believe I was that naïve.

"Did you happen to bring any large bed sheets?" I had not, and they said not to worry, they would find one for me. I didn't even bother asking for an explanation. I could see Janine waiting for me to ask, ready to shoot me down.

"How much underwear did you pack?" I must have made a face, because Janine couldn't stop laughing for several minutes, with Wayne rolling his eyes and shaking his head as if to say I can't take her anywhere.

"Okay, okay, forget about the underwear," she said, as she settled down, "Just tell us how many suitcases you pack?" A strange question for sure. I had packed three suitcases and said so. They both looked at me as if I had gone mad then bent their heads and spoke in whispers, laughing and chuckling.

I took it all in good humor and waited for the other shoe to drop. But they just turned to me a said with an air of pity, "Don't worry, Ajay, you'll understand soon enough."

The plane started to descend, and that was when all the anticipation and hidden excitation that had been building since the beginning rose up within me. What had Kitty gotten me into? What would I find on that island resort? I felt a strange thrill and excitement, and somewhere underneath it there was a sense of something primal, something utterly sexual, waiting to swallow me whole. I felt a stirring in my loins as the vibrations of the engines pulsated through my seat.

Suddenly, I felt my cock swell. I was painfully rigid. I looked down to see my dick poking obscenely against the front of my pants. I tried in vain to think of anything that could deflate it. When the plane touched ground the bumpy landing only made it worse. My penis jutted against the fabric hard enough to hurt, but at the same time, it felt exquisite to be so constrained. I closed my eyes and tried to relax. I felt plane coast slowly to a stop, and heard the stairwell dock. The sounds of cheers went around as seatbelts were unbuckled and overhead bins were opened.

"Ajay, let's go." I opened my eyes to see Janine's dreamy blue eyes and easy smile beckon me. Then she looked down. Her smile disappeared and her eyes narrowed. I felt a flash of horror and shame ride up my spine. I thought she would turn away in disgust, pigeon-holing me as one of those seedy degenerates who derived their guilty pleasure by involving unsuspecting women in their perversions. But she just looked.

She then gently dropped her hand into my lap, and with her thumb and forefinger, squeezed the hard tip of my cock through the fabric of my pants. My cock head twitched hard against her thumb as I had an orgasm, and I would have ejaculated if she hadn't held the tip so tightly. Her eyebrows rose, and she suppressed a little smile. She looked into my eyes and said gently, "Don't worry, we'll wait until the other passengers leave."

My horror washed away and slowly filled with relief and gratitude when I realized she was unperturbed by it. I felt a strange emotion for her. She had behaved in such a sympathetic way, with total understanding, and without any mock, disgust, or judgment that I wanted to hug her for being so accepting. She hadn't even made a suggestive remark. She somehow knew it was simply something uncontrolled that happened to me and there was nothing ulterior to it.

She continued to pinch the tip of my cock until it had become completely limp. We looked at each other and smiled. I instantly knew we had formed a bond of trust, and that we would be very good friends with no secrets between us.

nangaman
nangaman
10 Followers