Lost Myself In A Game Ch. 01

Story Info
How he lost himself to his Mistress.
5.4k words
4.29
59.9k
7

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started as a typical Friday evening. The little living room in our four bedroom condo was getting a bit cozy. My roommate, Eric, had is girlfriend Lashawn over. She had brought a couple of her sorority sisters, Joanna and Melissa. Matt and I were the two roommates without girlfriends, so we appreciated Lashawn's habit of bring her friends over - unattached or not. Joanna and Melissa were good looking, but it was too early in the evening even guess if anyone would be getting lucky tonight. Not that I had ever been successful, be in a twenty one year old virgin college junior. But there was always that fantasy hanging out there, alive, that I would actually score. We were having a couple of beers and discussing what bars to hit later. Rick, another roommate, and his girlfriend Shelly just returning from the video store with their picks for the evening.

Matt announce their choices, '"When Harry met Sally", "You have Mail", and "Sleepless in Seattle", dang Rick, your so whipped. Why do you always let her pick?'

"Hey, I like those movies", offered Joanna. "How about we stay here, mix up some fuzzy navels or bullfrogs, and watch the movies?"

My first reaction was "oh, great - go to the bars with Matt or stay home and watch chick flicks".

Then Eric piped in "That sounds cool, I need to save a few bucks anyway", and he started to the kitchen. Well, that sealed it; the girls at hand would not be going to the bars with us.

That changed my attitude a bit, though. Saving a few bucks was always good, particularly if you were only going to get buzzed and wake up alone in your own bed anyway. At least the scenery would be nice and there would not be a hundred other guys trying to hit on them. I made my way to the kitchen. Sitting alone in the recliner was no way to keep my pipe dream of hooking up with Melissa or Joanna alive. Maybe preparing and serving drinks would create an opportunity, or at least a seat next to one of them on the couch. Dang, how pitiful is that?

Well, just like old Mother Hubbard, our shelves were almost bare. Not enough of anything, except beer. So off to the store it was, "Booze run, I'll go get it if get enough of a collection..." I shouted walking back to the living room. There I collected the money, mostly from the guys, as usual. "Any one want to walk with to Ray's?" I asked moving for the door, just hoping it would be Joanna or Melissa eagerly jumping up. But, once again my wish went unfulfilled. It was Matt that finally got up from his perch on the wood stove (not currently in use). We walked the three blocks to Ray's corner liquor store and back, comparing notes on the girls. The consensus was that neither of us would kick either of them out of bed, if we got that lucky.

Entering the front door we could see from the empty beer cans that we got back just in time. Dropping a fresh, cold twelve pack on the table we continued on into the kitchen. The seating arrangement had changed in the living room too. The couples now occupied the couch, Joanna had the recliner, and Melissa had the arm chair matching the couch.

In the kitchen, we found that someone had washed the blender and enough glasses for all. A minor miracle, considering our household. Matt and I set to mixing a couple batches of fuzzy navels. Matt delivered the first round as I finished up the second. Matt didn't return to the kitchen, so I poured the frothy cold mixture into the remaining four glasses. I delivered glasses to Rich and Shelly and returned for Joanna's and mine. Matt had declared is preference for Melissa. That was fine; I was partial to Joanna's blond hair and brown eyes, not to mention her larger boobs. Or was that just her tight, low cut top? As I handed Joanna her drink I joked, "You took my seat." Pretending I was going to sit on her.

Just as I was about to stand up and head for the open floor between the coffee table and the TV, she said "I think there is room for both of us". For me the strike out master, this was like hitting a home run! She slid over tight against the arm rest and I squeezed in next to her. It was a bit too tight and she giggled a bit as she lifted her legs over my, ending up more or less on my lap. I could feel myself turning a bit red, and hard-on sprouting. Did she notice? Did she care? God, I felt like such a goober. I could feel her breast rubbing against my arm and there were those smooth, tan legs right here. I was in goober heaven.

Matt was back at his usual perch on the wood stove, between the couch and the arm chair. He had that stupid half grin that said both "you lucky shit" and "damit" at the same time. Rick and Shelly were snuggled up together, as usual. Lashawn was whispering to Eric, just loud enough for everyone to hear "Gee, maybe Bill will get lucky to night". For the most part everyone was focusing on their drinks and "When Harry met Sally".

It was just getting to the part where Meg Ryan is doing the fake orgasm, when we were getting to the bottom of our glasses. I started to move to get up when Eric said "Ouch, I'll get next round started". Having Lashawn's elbow firmly planted in he ribs. Joanna and I had been sitting shoulder to shoulder but as settled back, she moved forward, encouraging me to put my arm around her. I was in goober heaven. God, she smelled good.

Just as Meg was finishing her orgasm, Eric called out "Hey, Melissa, I bet you could do better than that!"

"Oh, ya" she shot back, "what is it worth to you to find out?"

"How about a night in the love shack?"

Lashawn cut in, "That's my shack, and you had better not be sharing! What about you Joanna? I bet you could put on a better show than Melissa. Looser has to shotgun a beer!"

That did the trick! Both girls started to moan and groan, panting, getting louder and louder. Joanna stared wiggling and squirming on my lap. There was no way she could not feel the hard on in my pants now, and she started grinding my bulge. Oh, man I was going to cum in my pants if she didn't stop soon! She dropped her glass on the speaker next to the chair and put her arms around me, as she continued grinding and moaning.

Eric came flying back into the room "Oh, ya! You both have her beat!"

With that Joanna screamed out and I could feel her shudder and shake all over as she squeezed me tight. I still hadn't lost my load, but oh was I close. Then is struck me, she had a real orgasm! Or did she? She had me fooled if it wasn't. She was just panting now with her head on my shoulder. Then she whispered in my ear "Oh god that felt good. I can't believe I really did it." And she nibbled at my ear lobe.

I had hardly notice that Melissa had given up on the contest. When Joanna flipped her head up and around saying "So, how was that? You thirsty Mel?"

"I don't know about that, I don't think you were really faking it!"

"Do you want to do the honors?" Eric called to Matt, as he tossed him a beer and a pocket knife. The implication being that Melissa had lost the contest. Matt dutifully prepared the can of beer, above Melissa's protests. Rick and Eric started the chant "Mel, Mel, Mel". Melissa took the beer when offered by Matt, covered the opening with her mouth, popped the top, and downed it like a pro as a cheer went up from the room.

Joanna asked where the bathroom was and I pointed the way. As she got up I took close look at here ass. I just wanted to reach out and grab it! Man, she was hot! I couldn't help but stare as she headed for the bathroom. Ya, I had a good buzz going now, but there was something more. Just as she was closing the door I snapped back to something approaching reality. I had to take a leak too, or I was going to burst.

As I headed to the upstairs bathroom Lashawn was laughing and said again "Bill just might get lucky tonight! Don't run away and hide!"

I couldn't believe my relief opening my pants and letting my rod spring out! Now, could I relax enough to pee? Thirty seconds later the answer was 'yes', did that ever feel good.

Back down stairs I found Joanna back in the chair, Shelly was alone on the couch, and Melissa and Matt working at the blender in the kitchen. Rick, Eric, and Lashawn were at the kitchen table with a deck of cards and a bong.

"How about some poker after we get a couple of hits?" Rick called out.

"What are we playing for?" asked Matt as he started to make the rounds with a pitcher of bullfrogs.

Lashawn replied "Let's do the ice cube tray of beer." And with that Eric grabbed an empty tray off the counter and filled it with beer. Lashawn hoped up after a hit from the bong and grabbed straws from the cabinet above the stove and started handing them out. When she reach Joanna, Joanna gave me a look like "should I?" Not thinking I nodded and she accepted the straw.

Every one crowded around the table, except Shelly. She just kept watching here movies. She never really liked it when we all stayed in like this. When the movie was over she would go to Rick's room and wait for him there.

Sitting around the table, I was between Rick and Joanna. She was sitting close on my right, which was nice, but not so good for playing cards. Matt was on the other side of Rick followed by Melissa, Eric and Lashawn. We all had our straws and Lashawn was explaining about how to use them "You bet how many cubes you will drink through the straw, if you loose the bet. If you bet more and the number of squares in the tray, you can raise by switching to something stronger than beer." At which point she grabbed the vodka and gin from the counter and put them on the table. "If you fold, you have to drink. So, only the winner doesn't drink, unless they really want too" she laughed.

After only a few hands we were all pretty ripped. Particularly since we were all buzzed to begin with. Fortunately, we soon ran out of gin and vodka and were running low on beer. Leave it to Eric to switch the game. Even though he had been going out with Lashawn for over a year, he was always looking for a little on the side.

It was Melissa's bet and she complained "I can't drink any more or I am going to puke. I already know I will have a killer hang over."

Eric's response was "OK, how about your shirt? You know strip poker?" This got Eric a nasty look from Lashawn and a shot to the ribs.

Without even thinking she replied, "OK". She lost that hand and slipped her top. The guys were checking her out. She had a lacy bra on and her tits appeared larger than when she had the top on. "Next hand", she prompted and on we played.

As we continued on our new game, everyone seemed to be losing about the same and we were all soon in our underwear. It was great to see the girls in just bras and panties. Joanna made a show of it when she lost. Dancing like a stripper and the guys couldn't get enough. "You have to win them if you want to see more!" was her challenge.

The girls also had fun as we lost our pants and sat there in our white briefs. It was an interesting contrast to see their colored panties, red and purple, and our tighty whities.

Being so near the end, no one really wanted to be the first to loose it all. I was dealt three fours, so I offered up my briefs. Going around the table Rick and Matt folded. Melissa looked right at me and anted up with her bra and raised with her purple string bikini panties. Eric and Lashawn each folded, and so do Joanna. I had nothing to call with, nothing left to take off. I could feel my self shutter as I looked for a way out. Everyone just stared back.

It as Eric again, "What about being her slave for the rest of the weekend?"

Hmmm. My head was still spinning, mostly from the booze. The last couple of hands that she lost, Melissa was bluffing. What if I lost? Cleaning her apartment, washing her car, what would I have to do? It couldn't be that bad could it? Looking around, the clock showed 11:30pm. Time wasn't moving very fast.

Matt was starting a chant, "Go for it! Go for it!" Rick, Eric, and Lashawn were joining in too.

"OK, I'll do it! I raise you to slave for the weekend!" I couldn't believe I was doing it. What would I do with her for the rest of the weekend? Messages, cooking, cleaning, or what?

Melissa just smiled. Her blue eyes sparkled. Oh, shit! Had I lost? "Call", she said.

I dropped my cards on the table.

Her smile now stretched from ear to ear as she said, "Give me your briefs, Slave!" She dropped her cards and it was a full house. She was beaming.

Everyone was shouting "Take it off, take it off!"

I was numb as I push my chair away and stood up. Before I could reach to pull my shorts down, Joanna yanked them down around my ankles. My dick sprang out as they all cheered. Even Shelly came over and was cheering.

I knew I was turning red in the face. My hands instinctively moved to cover myself. I was so embarrassed.

Melissa saw that and her face changed. She was serious now, the smile gone as she barked "Don't you dare cover up! You are mine now and I want to see what I have. Turn around!"

The others quieted down a bit, but the whistles and comments keep coming as I turned as commanded.

She got up and came over to me. "Stop turning!" She reached out and grabbed my ass, "Not to bad." Then she grabbed my still hard rod and squeezed it. "How nice of you to salute. We might have to do something about this! Now get your clothes and mine and go to your room. Wait there until I come to get you!"

Still a bit dumb founded I didn't move fast enough for her, and she spanked me hard with her bare hand. "Get moving!"

I immediately responded and grabbed the clothes and headed up stairs to my room. Joanna was smiling and definitely checking out my cock. This was so embarrassing! Lashawn as running around "Where's my camera. I have to have a shot of this!" That made me move more quickly. It was one thing to be naked in front of other people, but a totally different thing to be caught on film. As I turned on the landing, I could over hear them talking about me, my reaction, my body, and of course, should they continue the game.

Walking into my room I couldn't understand what they were saying. It was all just a mumble coming through the floor. I dropped the clothes on my bed and started to get dressed again.

"Did I say you could do that?!"

Needless to say that startled me. I hadn't here Melissa come up the stairs. I was just pulling up my pants when I got another hard swat on the ass. I didn't know what to think. This was all so strange. I let go of my pants and they dropped around my ankles.

"Take them off! Now! What is your problem? Are you stupid? You belong to me now and you will do what I say!" Smack! Another shot to the ass. I don't know if it was still the shock of it all or being drunk, but I didn't respond fast enough. This time I got another smack to the ass, underwear yanked down, and shoved on to my bed. "Get those things off from around your ankles and get on the floor! You will kneel before me!"

I got it this time and was on my knees before here in a second. My head was spinning as I looked up to see Melissa standing there in front of me. She was beautiful, just standing there in her matching purple bra and bikini bottoms.

Smack! A slap to the face. "Eyes down! I didn't say you could look at me. You must be stupid! Here are the rules. You do what I say and nothing else. You will not even pee without my direction. You do not look me in the eye. When I give you a command, you will respond with 'Yes, Mistress' or 'thank you, Mistress'. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress", was my reply.

"OK, kiss my ass." She had turned and backed her ass right up to my face. I looked up slightly to see that she had pulled her panties down, giving me a full moon. I planted a kiss on each of her smooth cheeks. "Very good, Slave. That was the first thing you have managed to do right. OK, where do you keep your underwear?"

"Here Mistress" as I pointed to the second drawer of my dresser. She moved to the dress and opened the drawer. "Nothing but the stupid white briefs! God, what am I going to do with you? I guess we will have to get you some decent clothes." She just started to go through all the drawers, complaining about what she didn't find. Moving to the closet didn't improve things much. The only positive thing was that to get to the closet she had to close the door to my room.

"Stand up!" This time I did it in time to avoid another hit. I could see that she had picked up a length of string. She tied a loop at one end. She came over to me and slipped the loop over my balls and cinched it up snug. She gave it a gentle tug and said "OK, this will be your leash until we get something more suitable. Disobey and I'll let you know." There was another tug and I had a clear understanding. I didn't dare say anything.

"Do you understand?" There was a tug on the string.

"Yes, Mistress."

She grabbed a pair of shorts and a T-shirt with her free hand, tossing them on the bed. "Put these on."

I reached for the shorts and began to put them on. Yank! "What do you say?!?" That one hurt!

"Yes, Mistress!"

"That's better. Now get dressed. Thread the string down the leg of your shorts." She handed me the string and started putting here cloths back on.

I complied with here request, "Yes, Mistress."

I finished dressing before she did and was standing there in bare feet, T-shirt, shorts with a string in my hand that ran up my leg into my shorts.

"Thank you" she said as she took the string from me. "Now put your shoes on, no socks. Where is your wallet?"

"Yes, Mistress. My wallet is there in the back pocket of my pants." She reached down and pulled my wallet out and held it in her string hand.

When I had my shoes on she said "Let's go get you something proper to wear." With a gentle tug of the string she opened the door and led me out and down the stairs.

As we came down the last set of stairs I could see that everyone had theirs clothes back on. The couples were together on the couch, and Matt and Joanna were sitting at opposite ends of the room in the recliner and arm chair. I was kind of glad, because I still wanted Joanna. It was a few seconds before anyone noticed the string and started with the jokes and comments.

Melissa cut in, "We are leaving now. Joanna, would you like a ride home? Or are you going to hang out a while longer?"

"Sure. It is getting late."

That brought a disappointed look to Matt's face. Oh, well.

We walked out to Melissa's car. She led me around to the back and opened the trunk. "In you go." And she pointed into the open trunk. I hesitated a second and got a tug on the string.

"Yes, Mistress." I climbed in and she slammed the lid shut. Thankfully she had a fairly new car so the trunk was clean.

"We are going to make a couple of stops on the way home. OK?"

"Ya, that's fine." Was Joanna's reply as the car started to move.

For the first few minutes I thought I could tell were we were going, but then it got hard to follow. What really though me was when I think we got on the freeway. I didn't think we were anywhere close to the freeway. Finally, after what must have been about 20 to 30 minutes of driving we came to a stop. During the drive I couldn't hear what Mistress and Joanna were saying over the road noise. Not to mention that I as feeling cramped all balled up in the trunk.

I heard the doors open and close as they got out of the car. Where were we?

"What size do you wear, Slave?" Mistress' voice came through the trunk.

"For what?" I replied.

"Don't make me open the trunk to punish you! You stupid piece of shit! What is your waist size?"

"Sorry Mistress. Thirty three, thirty four or so."

"Thanks, better!" I heard Joanna try to stifle a laugh as they walked away.

Fifteen minutes later they climbed back into the car and we started moving again. It was another ten before we parked gain.

12