Lost Remote, Lost Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love this big black cock," I said as I slobbered all over it.

My pussy felt so empty without his cock. I couldn't control myself, I had to feel his dick in me again. His balls were swollen and full of cum. I knew it was dangerous and I should probably stop before he made me pregnant. It was against my beliefs to get an abortion if I did get knocked up.

I had to feel his cock in me one more time. Just a little bit more I told myself.

I laid back with my ass on the edge of the couch. I then put my legs back as far as I could and spread my pussy wide open.

I looked up at him and said, "Please put your dick back in my pussy. I need you inside me."

"Tell me how bad you want this," he said making me beg for it.

"Please fuck me now."

"Tell me who you belong to bitch."

"I'm your fucking little white whore, I belong to you," I said.

"That's right your my whore and I'm gonna fuck you whenever I please."

"Yes, you can fuck me whenever you want. This is all yours Jerome."

He pinned my legs back even further as I felt his dick at the entrance of my hole. He kept teasing me by slipping just the head in and out. It was driving me crazy.

"PLEASE JUST FUCK ME," I screamed.

Jerome bent down and his lips touched mine. He looked me deep in the eye and said, "Im gonna claim this pussy. You're my white bitch now. Im gonna breed you with my black babies."

The thought of him knocking me up right now sent me over the edge. I lost all control of my body. I grabbed the back of his head and stuck my tongue deep in his mouth. He plunged his cock so deep into my womb. Tears were running down my face as he fucked me so hard and deep. I could feel his dick swelling up inside me. This was my last chance to stop. I had a life choice to make.

"YES...YES... YES.....KNOCK UP ME UP.....GIVE ME YOUR BLACK BABY!!!!"

It was like my body was making the choice for me. My pussy was milking out his cum.

"HERE IT IS.....AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

He roared like a lion as I felt jet after jet of his hot cum spurting deep in my fertile womb. My orgasm was so intense, I was screaming but nothing was coming out. He came so much in me.

We kissed hard for another ten minutes as his cum stayed deep in my womb fertilizing my egg. So much cum came pouring down my ass on the couch as he finally pulled out.

He got dressed as I lied there naked on the couch with his cum still oozing out.

"I'll be back tomorrow bitch, You better be waiting in something sexy for me."

I stuck two fingers in my pussy, scooped out his cum and tasted it. "Yes master."

The next morning, I got up early and went out to buy something sexy. When Jerome showed up later in the day, I was waiting on my knees for him at the door in my new lingerie. He stayed all week long and we sucked and fucked nonstop allover the house. Even in my parent's bed. He must of came a gallon in me by the end of the week. He left the day my parents came back, and I haven't seen him since.

That was about three months ago and my parents still don't have a clue what happened. But I think I'll have to tell them soon, because I'm starting to show with Jerome's baby

12