Lost, Stranded, Line in the Sand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yourawful
yourawful
914 Followers

"On my hands. Butt in the air as my fiancée is pumping into me from behind. All of a sudden the door to the on call room opens and this male nurse walks in. I barely knew the guy. He's about forty, married wife and kids." I was breathless as she continued her story. "This guy who I barely know is seeing me get fucked from behind. Hearing me moan. This nurse who most days I am ordering around all day. Telling him what to do. Is seeing me, seeing me at my most intimate, most vulnerable. Instantly I started cumming. Cumming like I have never before or since. And I say in front of this guy, you know... I'm cumming, your making me cum. And Brian... cums inside me. I was on the pill," my sister added. "This guy, nurse, has seen me cum, he knows He just saw me cum. By what I said. He saw me, a bossy female doctor get fucked and cum. I 've only had sex with three people. I only came with two of them. Brian and this other married guy. This male nurse, a guy I barely knows name has seen my cum face. He's the third person to see my cum face."

"What did he say? What happened?" I so much wanted to jerk off to her story.

"The guy mumbled he was sorry and that there was an mva victim coming into the er. He was only standing in the door way for a few seconds. Brian was terrified he pulled his cock out of me so fast and buckled up his pants in seconds." My sister laughed, "He would never have sex in the on call room again. I couldn't stop thinking about it for weeks. When I was home I would you know, play with myself thinking about it. It was such a turn on. I'm always so in control and so in charge of everything. And this nurse I work with everyday for months saw me like that, getting fucked, cumming. Every time we worked together for next few weeks I would go home and masturbate. Some times I would finger myself in the on call room. More discreetly though."

"Did you ever get together with the guy, the nurse. Did he tell everyone?" I questioned.

"No, he was married, okay looking. But he wasn't the fantasy. It was only him seeing me like that. I think he was so embarrassed he didn't tell anyone. Any way like I said people having sex in the hospital is not that unusual. People die, scandals change every day. Am I weird being turned on by that?" My sister didn't wait for my answer and she walked out to the fire throwing on another log. My sister stood outside watching the ocean and the inevitable waves hit the shore.

A few minutes later I drifted off to sleep. I woke startled at my dream. Instead of Brian, my sister's boyfriend, I was the one fucking my sister from behind when the door opened. I was shaken by the dream and my sister's story. My sister is a dirty girl. Cumming from a guy watching her get fucked. Is this who my sister really is? Her secret side. Why did she tell me that story? That's all I can think about.

Finally I came to a decision. If I have to be stuck on deserted island in the south pacific without decent food, television, cell phone, radio, air conditioning and my girlfriend, than I am going to fuck my sister. 35 days of bad food, sun and lack of sex had rotted my brain. I am one sick bastard I thought. My mission is to get inside my sister. She's been teasing me for a month walking around in her thong bikinis and in the nude. Showing me her shaved pussy and large tits with those huge nipples. I have to fuck her.

The next morning I got up early in the morning and headed off to work on the raft. My sister was still sleeping so I knew I would be left alone for a few hours. I couldn't stop thinking about my sister getting fucked from behind by her boyfriend. Getting caught having sex by a guy she worked with. Masturbating. Finger fucking herself thinking about getting caught. Before I knew my sister must be having sex. But now I could picture my sister having sex as she described the act last night.

I pulled my swim trunks down to my ankles and grasped my hard cock. It had been so long since I had cum. I couldn't even remember the feeling. I started slowly rubbing myself up and down the shaft hearing my sister's voice describing herself cumming. Remembering my dream from last night. Fucking her from behind. Finally in my mind, touching my sister's tits, sucking on those huge nipples. Eating her naked pussy. Entering her. Sliding through her wet pussy lips feeling her insides surrounding my cock. My hand pumping up and down as I pretended to stroke my sister's pussy. Pushing deep into her vagina again and again and again.....

I heard the bushes move behind me so I turned toward the noise. Suddenly my sister was standing in front of me in her tan thong bikini. Her nipples and pussy covered only by a small patch of fabric. My sister simply looked at me. Her eyes registering surprise. I think she expected me to stop. But my hand continued pumping my cock. My hand almost a blur going up and down as I stared at my sister. I could see her hard nipples thrusting out towards me from her d cup breast. My eyes lowered to her treasure, I stared at her mound, camel toed in her too small bikini bottoms. Remembering seeing her naked pussy and tits.

Finally, no more then 5 seconds later, my sister mumbled, "I'm sorry. I was just checking..." and then turned to walk away from her masturbating brother. Showing me her beautiful ass. Only a thin string separating her cheeks. Then seconds later, I was cumming, spraying my sperm on the bushes as I watched my sister move through the "jungle". My cum covering the area a few feet away, where my sister had just been standing. My sister's tight little ass still in view as I softly said, "Mandy, Mandy. I want you. I want you so bad." Then she disappeared in the brush.

The first few minutes after I came was ecstasy. It had been so long and the endorphins hit me hard. As the high ended, the reality smacked me in the face. My sister had caught me masturbating. Mandy had seen me stroking my cock. Her story of being caught flooded back to me. I wonder if my sister was turned on by catching her brother pump his cock. I was embarrassed. How could I face her. I wandered around the rest of the day. Afraid to face my sister.

Finally I returned to the ship. My sister had changed into her patriotic bikini and was eating dinner. I walked in and said only "Hi'. My sister ignoring the obvious offered me a plate of fruit and clams. We silently chewed our meal and didn't speak throughout dinner. Like the idiot that I am I brought up the subject. "I'm sorry that you saw.."

"Forget it, it's not a big deal. I'm a doctor. It's normal. Let's just not talk about," my sister put the subject to rest. I wondered if my sister suspected her brother's masturbation session had been inspired by her story from last night.

Day 48

The next two weeks my sister and I pretended that everything was normal between us. At least I was pretending. Embarrassed by what had happened, I threw myself into my work of catching food and the raft project. My fantasies about my sister stopped for about 10 days as the awkward reality of being caught by her jerking off crushed any naughty dreams. Slowly my fantasy started to reemerge as I dreamed about her bathing in the ocean.

I tied the final rope and euphoria rushed through my body. I had finished the raft. I had no idea if the makeshift craft would float but I was done. A month's worth of effort might give us a chance of being rescued. Or drowned at sea. I walked back to our area of the beach to give my sister the good news. My sister hadn't been down to see the progress on the raft for the last few weeks. I guess she was afraid of what I might be doing at the site. Can you blame her?

I passed through the jungle onto the beach. A few yards ahead my sister was relaxing on the towel basking in the sun, nude. My sister heard me trapping through the sand. Startled, she lifted herself up to look. My sister's hands self consciously moved to cover up her breast. Her hand wrapped around, cupping her tits. It's funny how society in grains certain reactions into a people. My sister let go of her of her boobs and laid back down on the towel.

"I fell a sleep. I was dreaming about home. When I woke I thought I was on a beach in Florida during spring break," my sister said sleepily. "I didn't think you would be back so soon." I stared down at my sister's neatly shaved pussy and areolas mounted with those huge nipples. I wanted to dive on top of her and start eating her pussy. My sister opened her eyes gazing up at me. Immediately, I brought my stare back up to her face but reluctant to leave my sister's other lips. My sister rolled over onto her back and pressed her legs together. I was sure she did this so her bad little brother wouldn't be able to stare at her pussy and tits.

"Would you mind putting some sun block on my back. I've been getting a little burnt back there lately," my sister requested. She had asked me to do this several times during the course of our stay on the island. But never while nude before.

"Sure", I sat down on the sand next to my sister and picked up the bottle of sun block 45. "I can see you've been working hard. Is this what you do while I'm gone."

My sister turned her head toward me and said defensively. "I work hard. Everything I need to do get's done. But lately I've been able to get things done quicker. I know where the food, plants are. I don't get lost."

"I was only kidding." I poured the lotion onto my hands. "I'd have starved to death or gone insane a long time ago if it wasn't for you." I started rubbing my my sister's back spreading the sun tan lotion over her once white now golden skin.

My sister pulled her arms over her head, "I wouldn't have even made it to the island if you didn't save me little brother."

It felt so good to touch another human being. Specially a beautiful woman even if it was my sister. I wasn't trying to spread the lotion evenly. I was trying to give my sister a steady sensual massage. My sister and I had barely touched during our 48 days on the island. This was most physical contact I had experienced with another human being in over a month. I was enjoying every second of it.

I rubbed my sister's back, my hands glided over her spine and lingered on her lower back right above her buttock. I was sitting at her side and could see her breast pushed into the towel. My hands had been kneading her flesh for several minutes, much longer than necessary. My sister laid there with her eyes closed in silence.

I poured some more lotion on my hands and decided to distract my sister. "I finished the raft," I told my sister. My hands rubbing her sides right above her breast. My sister opened her eyes, and turned her head towards me. "Do you think it will float," my sister inquired. With my sister distracted with more important matters like us escaping the island, I lowered my hands rubbing the sun tan lotion on the sides of my sister's breast. Although I was only able to fondle the sides of my sister's tits which were not pressed underneath her, it was intoxicating. My sister's tits had taunted me for over a month and half. Now I was finally able to feel that soft silky skinny as my fingers slithered over her boobs. Nothing had ever felt as sexual, looked so enticing as seeing my fingers gliding over the sides of her two gigantic pillows of forbidden flesh.

I answered her question completely distracted by my sense of touch but wanting to keep her even more distracted with hope. "I think it will float. I have been over every inch of the, raft, vessel, I see no reason why it won't. Will it stay upright in rough seas is another matter." How I want to touch every inch of your body, sis.

My sister moved her head as she seemed to realize my hands were molesting her tits. I moved my hands off her breast and picked up the bottle again squeezing out the fluid. "You've done a great job. It gives us chance if nothing happens. You have to show me the raft, all the work you've done."

I lowered my hands to her spine right above her butt and then slid my hands onto my sister's ass for the first time. I had slapped her butt before but never really felt, touched, massaged it. My sister's body stiffened. Shocked that her brother was spreading sun tan lotion over her ass cheeks. "I don't want your buns getting burned."

My hands running over my sister's tight, small, firm butt. How I never wanted to stop touching her. I lowered my hands off my sister's ass onto the back off her upper thighs. Feeling her muscles and strength, yet yielding womanly flesh. Than I moved my hands back up to her cheeks and squeezed each cheek of my sister's ass. My sister moved her head. I could tell she was annoyed. If I knew my sister at all she was about to say what the hell are you doing. "I think my butt has enough sun block now." I squeezed my sister's ass for a second time quickly then let go. Resting my hands at the small of her back.

I was planning on stopping. I had already gone way to far. I couldn't stop. I had to touch her. "How long can we survive at sea, if we don't get capsized."

My sister thought seriously for a few seconds "With enough food and water and shade we can survive quite a while." As my sister was talking I moved my fingers to the crack of her ass cheeks. Just touching her with the tips of my fingers gliding between her cheeks. I lowered my hand, my greedy brother fingers past her ass cheeks in between her legs. My sister's legs were close together so I had to slip my fingers through the tight gap. My fingers danced over her anus. I was tempted to try to slip a finger into her hole but I kept going. I couldn't believe I had just touched my sister's asshole.

My fingers slithered over her taint finally reaching her shaved clean off hair pussy lips. I could feel a slight wetness, dew on her lips. I wasn't sure if the moisture was from sweat or excitement. At this point I didn't care I was touching my sister at last. I was touching my sister's pussy. The pussy that had been teasing me for weeks. I moved my fingers forward searching for her clit buried against the towel. My sister continued talking for a second, "I think we would be okay for at least ahhh, ahh" my sister was closing her legs tighter, trapping my fingers. My fingers began rubbing her pussy, cupping it for a second. I manipulated my fingers to her opening and pressed two of my fingers forwards. My sister was wet. My fingers slipped past her lips edging into her vagina. "Ahh stop,ooh stop."

My sister was now picking herself up and reaching back behind her grabbing my arm. I pushed my fingers into her pussy reaching my second knuckle as her skin wrapped around my digits. Suddenly my arm was being pulled up and my fingers yanked out of my sister's vagina. Breathless my sister said, "I don't need sun tan lotion there." My eyes which had been staring at my sister ass, watching the march of my fingers towards their goal, my sister's pussy, were now staring at my sister's succulent tits. My sister pushed my hand away and stood up. Looking up I could see my sister's wetness, her dewy, engorged pussy lips. My sister grabbed the towel and quickly wrapped it around herself. Shielding her body from her perverted little brother. Without saying another word my sister moved off towards the ship. No doubt to hide herself from me and to dress herself. In her too small, tantalizing bikini.

As the adrenaline drained from my body I was horrified by what I had done. My sister hates me. I'm stuck on an island and the one other person on the island now wants to kill me. What have I done? I fingered my sister's pussy that's what I did. Sickened with myself I brought my two fingers to my lips. In haling my sister's fragrance and then licking and sucking my fingers. Tasting my sister's pussy. I am a pervert I thought. My lust has ruined everything we've built.

I mentally prepared myself for a huge fight with my sister. I knew that the confrontation was coming about me touching her pussy on the beach. Repercussions were inevitable. I wasn't sure if it would happen tonight, tomorrow or a week from now. But I was certain eventually she would unleash her anger on me. I thought she might have moved out of the ship or thrown my stuff into the ocean. Would she give me the silent treatment, for days? Or would she yell at me immediately? That was the only question running through my mind. I prepared my defense. I hoped she would be calm enough to listen rationally to my arguments.

I entered the ship and my sister was sitting at our little table waiting for me. I knew the argument was about to start.

"You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have touched me there!!" my sister said strongly but retaining her calm.

I had carefully prepared the answer to this statement in my head as both apologetic while also pushing the issue. I said softly trying to sound as if I knew I was wrong, "You're right. I shouldn't have done that, sis. I shouldn't touch you like that unless you want me to."

"Want you to," my words had wound her up as my sister raised her voice, "Unless I want you to, I, your sister want my brother to touch me. To put his fingers in my pussy." I stood quietly letting her rant. "I'm not into incest. Sorry to disappoint you little brother. I'm a doctor for God sake. Incest is illegal. Morally wrong. Disgusting. Don't ever touch me again!!!"

My sister vented at me and I took the attack. I deserved it. But I had my counter attack planned. "Can I speak?"

"I don't think I want to hear anything you have to say. My brother is a fucking pervert!!" my sister shouted at me. Out of breath from anger she stopped speaking.

"You're right. Your talking about society's rules. Government Laws. Church morals. Look around Mandy there is no society, no laws, here. We are stuck alone for God knows how long," I started my rationalization.

"It's wrong. We still have our personal morals that we have been taught," my sister defended.

"That's right, we were taught incest is wrong." I caught my breath as the stress of the situation and confrontation crashed down on me. "When you are living in country with thousands of options for potential partners incest may be wrong. Hurts the family dynamic and all that. But look around, there are no other options unless you plan on never having sex again the rest of your life."

"I'd rather die on the raft then sleep with my own brother, it's disgusting," my sister spat.

"If we go on that raft were dead, there is no way we'll be rescued. We have a better chance on the island." I let that sink in for a second. "How do you think the human race was founded. Adam's rib formed Eve. Adam fucked Eve. Adam's and Eve's kids fucked each other. Humans lived in small groups for thousands of years. Siblings having sex together has gone on since the dawn of man. It's not that unusual. Only in the last couple of centuries has their been a real taboo against siblings having sex. Christianity. In the western world only a century and half ago 1st cousins were still getting married in arranged marriages. Incest is not against God. It's not necessarily evil."

My sister looked at me like I was crazy, "The only reason you don't want to go on the raft is because you want to fuck me. You want to fuck your sister. Is that it?" my sister struck, "Your Fucking Crazy. Genetics. Brothers and sisters fucking leads to two headed mongrel babies."

"You're a doctor you know that's not true. If generations up generations of incest went on it would be a problem. No new genetic material. But a brother and sister having sex who's parents were unrelated and their grand parents and on and on. Extremely unlikely there would be a problem." I pleaded, "That's beside the point. I don't want you to have my baby. I just want to have sex with you. I don't care if you're my sister. I'll wear a condom, I'll wear two condoms."

yourawful
yourawful
914 Followers