Lost, Stranded, Line in the Sand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yourawful
yourawful
914 Followers

"Ohh, that's it. You just want to have sex. Your horny. Go jerk off again. You don't care who you have sex with. My pussy, your sister's pussy is the only one around so you'll say anything to get into it. Poor Alyssa, where's your fucking loyalty to her."

"I loved Alyssa, but I'm rational. The odds of me seeing her again are practically nil. Over the course of 48 days, I've come to accept it," I told.

"So your willing to stick your cock in anything around," my sister stated. "It just happens to be me, your sister."

"I love you Mandy. Not romantically, yet, but I love you. I think we have shared more than any married couple in the last 48 days. More than they would in a life time together in the "real world". I think we have built this place together. These past 48 days I have relied on you, trusted you, had more fun with each other than any girl friend that I ever had including Alyssa. If we are going to be forced together, like a couple on this God forsaken island. We already share a toothbrush. I think we need to shed the societal norms, laws and "morals" we were brought up with and live fully like a couple. Wouldn't it be nice to have something to look forward to. "

My sister breathed deeply, exasperated with her sick little brother who wanted to get inside her.

"We were brought together for a reason."

"To test our morals," my sister spouted.

"Maybe, I admit I'm not strong enough. I lose. But seeing my beautiful sister walk around in her thong, bikini bottoms barely covering her pussy. Her tits hanging out, her nipples. Strutting around the beach naked. It's driving me crazy with lust. I think if God himself were stuck on this island he would be lusting for you. Your beautiful. My Scarlett Johansson. Watching you walk around is the highlight of my day. The only entertainment I get."

My words had softened her slightly I could tell she didn't know what to say. I continued on, "I'd wear a condom. You could pretend I was Brian. Or who ever you want me to be. You'd be Alyssa. I could be behind you. Mandy you wouldn't even have to see my face. Just fantasize whatever you want. I think we should try it at least once. If it's too weird we don't have to ever do it again. Even if we're rescued no one will ever know. I promise. Swear to God. If I was tortured for days I wouldn't tell anyone. I've never asked anything from you this entire time on the island. All I've done is tried to help us survive. I need you. I need this. To feel human." I sickened myself by practically playing I saved your life card against my sister.

My sister stood up and stared at me, "You don't think I'm effected by being here for 48 days. No human contact. Seeing .. Seeing you, just get out I can't sleep in here with you tonight. Just get the fuck out."

I gathered up my mattress and slept underneath the stars. I thought to myself that went better than I thought it would. At least she didn't hit me.

Day 49

At daybreak I carried my mattress back to the ship. My sister woke up and stared at me as I threw my bed back against the wall. "I told you to leave."

I stared at my sister. I said, "Number one, I'm the one who worked his ass off to get this part of the boat on shore. Number two you have no worries, if you don't want me to touch you I won't. But I'm sleeping in this boat. If you chose to sleep somewhere else that's your business. I need your help to test the raft. Check for leaks. If it floats without leaking, dear sister, your free to use it to get off the island. To get the fuck away from me if that's what you want. But be warned. The odds say you will die before finding help. I'll miss you if you chose to go but you're an adult it's your choice." Without speaking to me the rest of the day my sister helped me to launch the raft. My sister inspected the raft and even though she hated me at this moment I think she was impressed with the amount of work I had done on the craft. The raft took on a little water. Once I figured out the weak points in my design I told her I could have the raft ready to go in a couple of days.

My sister responded simply, "You're the real sailor. If you don't think we can make it on the raft to safety I believe you. We'll wait. The 6 months we agreed. If we haven't got rescued by then I expect you to go with me." My sister eyed me.

"I promise."

Days 50 to 58

My sister knew my position or rather the position I wanted to get her in. Mandy, my sister knew I wanted to fuck her. I think my sister was still struggling with how to deal with me. Over the course of first few days Mandy ignored and avoided me. My sister would say things like, "If you come near me while I sleep, I'll kill you." Mandy's a drama queen but than again she did have reason to be suspicious of her lustful little brother. But my sister is a social creature. After about 5 days of the silent treatment Mandy, my sister, was back to normal.

It helped that I had been on my best behavior for the last 5 days, barely even looking at my sister's smoking body. As payback when my sister asked me to play chess or checkers on our made up game boards I politely said no. I interacted with my sister only on matters regarding our mutual survival on the island. My sister was annoyed at not having a person to talk or play with. My sister said, " Are you going to sulk for ever that I won't have sex with you, my own brother. This isn't Fantasy Island, or rather Incest Island." My sister attempted to start a conversation, "So what do you think is the name of the island. Or should we name it." I ignored her and went for a swim in the Ocean. I like the name Incest Island I thought to myself.

Day 59

When I woke the light was shinning in the porthole of our little broken down boat. I could see that the never ending fire was still burning outside so I didn't have to bother getting up right away. I relaxed on my mattress and checked on my sister sleeping at other end of the room. The inside of the boat was not very large so Mandy was a distance of less than 10 feet away from where I laid.

My sister was wearing her patriotic bikini. The flag wasn't designed to be worn as clothes so it had started to fray at it's edges. My sister's hair was longer than usual with brown roots. Together both elements contributed to give my sister a wild almost animal look. I checked every curve of her body. The tightness of her thong pulling into her groin wedging against her mound. Her breast and nipples practically naked as the material had started to wear away. Natalie Portman is cute but Scarlett Johansson is so much more sexier I thought to myself.

I knew my sister would be pissed but I didn't care. Who was she going to complain too. I couldn't help but stare at her body. My hand mindlessly slipped into my swim trunks and started to rub my cock. After a few strokes I pulled down my swim trunks. I was going to leave them partly on in case my sister started to wake up and I had to put them on in a hurry. Fuck it I said to myself. She's seen me naked. I want her to wake up and see me with an erection. So I pushed my shorts completely off.

I was now in a sitting position with my legs slightly spread staring at my sister as I pushed my cock through my hand. My hip movements forcing my cock through my hand. I wasn't rubbing my cock with my hand but humping my hand. I imagined myself sucking on my sister's tits. Licking her nipples, then sucking on them hard. Seeing them with the help of the sunlight through her clothes.

My eyes went back down to her pussy barely covered with a small piece of fabric. I couldn't quite see through the material but I could see her pussy camel toed against her tight bottoms, panties really. My hand was no longer my hand. My hand wrapped around my cock was now my sister's pussy. I made no attempt to hide the noise or stifle several groans that were escaping from my lips.

"Ohh Mandy," my mouth said. The image in my brain of my sister's body wrapped around mine. "That's it fuck me, Mandy. Fuck your brother."

My sister moved her body, her legs than her arms stretching out. My hand now moving up and down my cock. The obvious sounds of a man jerking off filtered over to my sister's side of the bedroom. "Ahh Mandy, don't stop that feels so good," I softly moaned.

My sister stopped moving and listened for a second hearing my hand glide upon and down my cock over and over again. I was afraid. My mind returning to reality. I literally was afraid of what she might do. I didn't dare speak another word. I was getting so close to cumming that no matter what I couldn't stop. It felt so good. So good to be looking at my sister while touching myself.

My sister, Mandy, hesitantly lifted herself up onto her elbows and sneaked a peak at her bad little brother. Our eyes locked for a second. Without guilt, my eyes moved down over her breast and locked onto her patriotic thong. Staring at her camel toed mound.

"Stop it Gavin, for God sake stop. Don't do that in front of me. It's sick."

I continued to rub myself raw. I looked up at my sister's face as she pleaded for me to stop. I could start to feel my orgasm slowly approach.

"I'm your sister, you can't look at your sister while you do that. Please stop," My sister now sitting up in the bed looking over at me. "Leave the room if you have to do that. Don't do it here. Staring at me."

Finally I said, "Ohh Mandy it feels so good. I can't stop. I can't stop, Sis. My God your so beautiful. I want you so bad."

"Don't say that, don't say my name while your doing that. It's wrong," my sister protested.

"Are you wet sis, Ohh Mandy. Touch yourself. I want to see you touch yourself. This isn't incest. It's okay. Ooo, it feels so good. Touch yourself, I want to know if your wet. Doing this isn't incest. Don't you want to cum," I told my sister.

"This is so wrong. I shouldn't be seeing my brother likes this. Stop please, Gavin. Don't look at me like that"

My eyes piercing my sister's suit," I can't help it. So beautiful."

My sister shyly looked away than moved her eyes back to my cock as my hand flew up and down it. My sister moved her hand to her stomach. Slowly she inched her hand into her bikini bottoms. Her body stiffened as her hand started to touch her pussy and clit.

"Are you wet," I asked.

"So wet," my sister answered quietly. Her hand hidden by her bikini bottoms started to move with increasing speed. "Ohh that feels good. This isn't wrong We're not touching. It's okay." My sister moaned as she stared at my cock. Then gazing into my eyes.

Suddenly, my sister stopped and she pulled her hand out of bikini bottoms. No, No. I thought for certain that her damn morals had kicked in and she was about to walk out of the room.

"Don't stop Mandy. Doesn't it feel good sis."

My sister coyly smiled at me. Mandy, my sister, reached down with both hands to her panties lifting her butt off the bed and pulled her bottoms over her ass. My sister slid her panties down over her luscious thighs and than her feet. My sister started to spread her legs giving my a perfect view of her shaved wet pussy. My sister started rubbing her entire pussy and then moved her hand to her clit. "AHH so wet. I need to cum so bad. Too long."

My sister was naked except for her top. I wanted to see those huge tits. "Mandy, please take your top off. I need to see your gorgeous breast." My sister before being stuck on this island never expected to hear those words from her brother. My sister took her left hand leaving her other hand to play with her engorged lips and untied her top. My sister took her hand out of her pussy long enough to pull her top completely off dropping it on the mattress. "You like, little brother," my sister smiled over at me.

"I love them. God your gorgeous." My sister took her left hand and squeezed her breast. Then pinching her nipple. "So sensitive, right to my pussy." My sister plunged two of her fingers into her vagina. My sister nearly pulled her fingers out of herself, I could see her skin glistening with her pussy juices, and then she rammed her fingers back into herself. My sister was furiously finger fucking herself. It was so beautiful. A sight I never imagined myself ever seeing in my life was now happening only a few feet away from me.

My sister eyes were glazing over as she stared at me for a second and than she tightly shut her eyes. I couldn't hold back anymore, I was staring at my sister's face as she masturbated. It was so beautiful. Her pussy, her tits, her wanton expression. "Ohh Mandy I'm going to cumm," My hand almost invisible it was moving so fast then I stopped. I pointed my cock in the direction of my sister. "Oh, Mandy" my cum was flying in the air landing only a few feet short of where my sister sat on the mattress. My eyes closed as I grimaced in pleasure. When I opened my eyes my sister was working her clit as she watched me with half open eyes.

I breathed in deeply. Enjoying the feeling of my own orgasm. I have to touch her. I need to touch her. I stood up on shaky legs. My sister working her clit. Her pussy juices running down her legs. I took two steps over towards my sister. My sister opened her eyes, "No stay there. Please stay there. No touching." My sister put up her arm symbolizing stop as her other hand draw small circles around her clit. She was getting close. "No brother."

I quickly moved towards my sister and reached down and grabbed her hand. My sister looked up at me and closed her hand around mine. I was now holding hands with my sister as she rubbed her clit. Still holding her hand I sat down on the bed. "No, ahhh no, don't."

I watched close up staring at my sister's pussy and hand between her legs. My sister moved her head. "Gavin". I reached out and placed my hand on my sister's breast for the first time. My sister's breast feeling soft and silky. Cupping her breast and then squeezing her nipple. Then moving my hand to her right breast, squeezing her tit. Her hard nipples poking through my fingers, softly pinching her nipple. My sister moved her hand awkwardly towards my hand feeling her up. Softly she tried to slap my hand away, my sister too distracted with her pleasure button to really protest. "AHHH, no touching, no touching, just watch."

"I've been watching you for two months, teasing me with those luscious tits and huge nipples." I lowered my head, my sister putting her hand in my hair. Grabbing my hair. But not strong enough to pull my head back. I kissed her breast. Licking it, sucking the sides of it and like a vacuum cleaner sucking on my sister's large nipple. My sister was now massaging my head. Her hand running through my hair. I moved my mouth over to her other breast. Suckling on her pink nipple. Kissing her breast and then sucking down hard again on her nipple. "Ohh my God, I'm cumming, right to my pussy, ooohh my nipple goes right to my pussy." My sister stiffening as I continued sucking on her tit. My sister is cumming while her brother, me, is sucking on her tit. God life is good. "sooo long, I need...aahh" My sister's hand squeezing my fingers tightly, nearly breaking my hand.

My sister's hand moved furiously for a second more then stopped. My other hand wrapped around my sister's back as I sucked on her tit sliding down and grabbing the top part of her ass cheek. "Too sensitive, stop please." My sister put her hand to my face and started pushing my face away from her breast. Her fingers still wet from her pussy juices touching my cheek. I pulled my mouth away from her breast. I kissed her softly right above her nipple. My sister's eyes were closed but opened for a second looking glassy as I moved my head away from her boobs.

I squeezed her hand for a second than let go of her fingers and moved my hand to her leg. I started rubbing her leg. My other head moved off the small of her back and butt to my sister's stomach. I massaged her leg, feeling so close to my sister after touching during her orgasm. The orgasm seemed to hit my sister hard. Her eyes remained closed as he seemed lost in her ecstasy. I moved my hand from her stomach down to my sister's pussy. It was amazing to feel her hairless mound and then glide my fingers over her wet pussy. My sister was so wet. My fingers softly stroking my sister's pussy, touching her clit, moaning softly barely audible, "Ahh no, no more, no touching".

My sister's eyes remained closed and she didn't move. My fingers moved off her clit and cupped her pussy. My sister's sex, her genitals are in my hands. Her brother is holding her pussy. I moved my fingers to her vagina and easily pushed two fingers into her wetness. I started kissing my sister's neck, I was now fingering my sister. Again and again my fingers moved deep into my sister's love channel and then back almost to her lips and then plunging back into her hole. Her wetness swallowing my fingers. My sister's eyes still tightly shut. I moved my mouth up to her ear and my other hand started groping my sister's breast. Squeezing her nipples.

I whispered into my sister's ear, "I'm going to fuck you sis. Mandy, I want you so bad. I know your pussy wants me too. I need to feel my cock inside you. Please sis." I picked my weight up off the bed and dropped back down in between my sister's legs.

"No, you're my brother. Gavin. No." My sister eyes were no open and she had come back from her orgasm high. Reality of her little brother about to put his cock in her big sister pussy waking her up.

I pulled my fingers out of my sister's vagina and turned my body on the bed. Facing my sister I reached down and grabbed my cock. Staring at those naked pussy lips of my sister only inches away. My sister placed both her hands on my chest and pushed me away. I nearly fell off the bed. I reached out and grabbed her leg to stabilize. "Noo, please no. that's incest. Incest. That's a line we can't cross."

I stopped and stared at my sister. "We've already gone to far, little brother. You shouldn't have touched me. That's bad enough. You can't put your cock in me. I'm your sister." More blood rushing down to my cock hearing my sister talk about her brother putting his cock in her pussy. My sister reached down and grabbed my cock. Totally shocking me. I let go with my hand as my sister moved her hand up and down my cock for several strokes. My sister let go and stood up on the bed. I could see her cum leaking from pussy. So beautiful seeing your sister's pussy like that I thought. She walked over the bed and with shaky legs dropped down to the floor. My sister reached back and grabbed her bikini. Her eyes looking into mine for a second and then dropping down to eye my cock as she gathered up her swim suit in her hands.

Then my sister turned carrying her patriotic bikini walking out of the ship naked. My sister showing me that small, tight ass of hers as my sister's cum ran down her slim tan legs. I was still kneeling on Mandy's bed. My cock was so hard that I had to jerk off again thinking about what had happened only moments ago. It wasn't imagined this time, but memories. I came to memories of my sister cumming while I sucked on her nipple. Splattering my cum on my sister's bed where she would sleep tonight. I knew I would fuck my sister. Mandy would eventually give in. My sister's defenses are wearing down. I just hoped we didn't get rescued before I got to stick my cock in my sister's pussy. My only chance to fuck my sister is staying on this island, alone. My sister's flesh was a forbidden fruit that I had to taste.

Several hours later while I was eating some fruit my sister had picked, Mandy walked back into the ship. My sister was no longer nude but once again wearing her patriotic bikini. I looked up at her not knowing what to expect. Lust or more hatred.

My sister stared at me for several seconds neither or us speaking. "You shouldn't have touched me like that."

yourawful
yourawful
914 Followers