Lost Underwear Ch. 02

Story Info
Alicia is still blissfully unaware.
1.9k words
4.05
104.7k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/28/2017
Created 06/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday had been an anxious day for Brian as he had met Alicia offering to help her with the real chance it could all go wrong. It hadn't. In fact it had gone exactly as planned. It was late and he was tired when he stopped to look at the young woman on his way to bed. In her sleep she squirmed, still wearing the tight fitting rubber panties with the dildo inserted, she seemed to be pivoting her hips around the thing. He wondered what bizarre dreams she was having, shrugged and continued on to his room.

***

Alicia had been too easy. Already under pressure from moving to a new city she had become distraught ready for him to take over her life that seemed to be falling apart. It was a simple plan like the others. Subjects had a particular weakness, a fear of something, which he used against them. Except one, Isabel, who happened to revel in her nightmare. He had to let that one go.

Several weeks ago Alicia had answered his advert for an office junior, along with others. As soon as she walked in to his office he hoped she was the one. Long blonde hair framed a cute face with a little button nose. Not tall, not with the long legs he liked but ample breasts that sat up perkily high on her chest. Her slim waist not only emphasised those luscious breasts but, with the blond hair fluffed up it shaped her whole body to look top heavy. He hoped her credentials checked out on paper too.

The casual interview went well with one exception, her age. At twenty-four she was too old for the usual customer. Everything else was perfect. Parent's deceased, new to town, no flat mate, lost contact with old friends and relatives. When no one else fitted the strict criterion he decided to call her back for a second interview.

It was a hot day with the air conditioning off and a special cup of coffee all conspired to leaving her sleepy, trying to pay attention. From looking sexy, with eyes drooping half closed, the effect was spoilt when a goldfish impersonation began. Her bottom jaw would gape then snap shut as she tried to keep awake. Brian was reading the small print of an employment contract, enough to send any one off. It should to be against the Geneva Convention, pure torture. A slight snore woke her for just a moment. He watched her head settle back on the office sofa. Alicia was away in dreamland with eyelids gently flickering.

As usual he placed a pair of earphones over her head and left with a tape of instructions insidiously playing into her subconscious. After several hours he returned to the office to slide open the top left draw of his desk. The panties were gone and hers left in their place. It looked as if the hypnotic suggestions had succeeded but to make sure he picked up the phone to call her.

"Hi Alicia? You don't know me but I'm calling about that office position at Hudson Pharmaceuticals. I'm pleased to offer you the position. Well that's OK. Just report to reception and ask for Miss Stuart of Human Resources. Who interviewed you by the way?" He waited a moment for the hypnotic suggestion to kick in. She hesitated but gave the expected answer.

She didn't remember him at all. She said a woman had interviewed her at an employment agency. This confirmed she was under the influence of the tape and it was a real job he had arranged for her. Brian carefully checked the office was clean of fingerprints and anything else that might trace back to him then closed the office door behind him for the last time. Eventually the letting agency and office supplies store would enquire for payments but by then he would be long gone.

Over the next few weeks he phoned with follow up instructions until she was totally confused and desperate for help. Even when they met again she wouldn't remember him from the interview. It suited his sense of humour as well as her personality to play upon an unrealised desire for exhibitionism.

Each evening he would phone, stating clearly the phrase that would leave her susceptible. "Repeat your instructions for tomorrow Alicia." He told her.

"Before leaving the office I must remove my panties and bra and place them in my handbag." Alicia repeated. A quickening of breath with a slight catch in the words revealed illicit excitement at the thought of it. Yet this small act was also torturing her.

Following her home each evening ensured her safety as well as being necessary to check she had followed instructions. Brian needed to judge from how nervous and scared she looked when the time to contact her again was right.

***

Sunday morning and Brian was up early pleased to complete this final contract. From the moment of yesterdays contact Alicia had given in to his instructions. Feeling confident he had pushed forward with the plan making her wear those ridiculous panties. It had been pushing things too far so early yet she had submitted to the indignity.

"Your awake. Good. I see your still wearing them." Brian spoke to her like an errant schoolgirl. She looked like one too with eyes down cast, ashamed at how easily she had submitted to him. Running away dressed in nothing but these rubber panties was impossible even if she could walk far in them. As bizarre as this treatment was she would submit in the hope of a cure. She just couldn't face going out when her underwear, even her clothes might disappear. Of course she was doing it to herself but that was what was so frightening.

"You know where the kitchen is so prepare yourself then breakfast. Oh! Yes. Those things. Stand up and I'll help you out of them. You won't need those again, I have other pans for you today."

"I couldn't find anything to wear." Alicia started to say.

"Don't worry about that for now. I'll explain everything after breakfast. Remember you agreed to do exactly as I tell you. Now, you had better clean yourself up."

Alicia looked down at her self and shuddered in embarrassment. Between her legs was a mess. She remembered waking and being shocked to find she was humping the dildo inside her. It had taken some time to calm her body and even now she felt some frustration as though she had been riding it all night without relief. She pressed her legs together surprised to find she missed its presence. Why had she let him do this to her? Did this prove she needed his help?

Breakfast was finished and she joined him in the study. Standing naked in a stranger's home no longer felt strange, she was beginning to take it in her stride.

"Now listen carefully. Think about this. Did your mother ever smack your wrist or make a fuss when you happened to show your panties when you were a little girl?" Brian watched her struggle with a memory that had been imposed upon her a few weeks ago. She remembered her bottom beng spanked and wondered if that is what he inteded now.

"We don't have time to delve into history so I have been preparing you for a quick solution. By desensitising you too feelings that have been suppressed we shall overcome them. When your finished you won't care whether your wearing underwear or not so you can wear them without fear of losing them. Sounds simple but you are going to have to work hard at it. You will have to learn to shed your inhibitions then build a new set of ideas on how to behave. Obey my instructions, as you already have, and everything will be fine." He said.

On hands and knees she crawled across the floor to him. It was obvious she was somewhat hesitant but it was enough that she submitted. At night the instruction tape would work away at any resistance.

"Now, wiggle your bottom at me." He instructed. It was hard not to react to this blatant sexual display, needing to appear unaffected, to keep up the appearance of a dispassionate therapist. If he weren't careful he would either lunge at her or laugh. What she was doing was ridiculous yet she was playing along. A combination of sexual stimulation and breaking down mental barriers with hypnosis had brought her this far in a very short time.

***

Three weeks later Brian decided to call his customer assessing she was ready. Alicia had been so frustrated she was using the dildo every night without completion. The recording played to her each night had instructed her not to orgasm until told to and so far she had managed yet her body was craving it ready to disobey. He hoped the customer was ready this early to receive her.

He tucked the leash into her collar and told her. "It's time for dinner Pet. Fetch me an aperitif first." Alicia crawled across the deep pile to the drinks cabinet wiggling her bottom. Before standing she looked over her shoulder hoping to catch him examining her only to be disappointed. He had looked away in time expecting it. Crawling away on the hard floor of the corridor no longer hurt as her knees had hardened so it was only on reaching the kitchen that she stood.

Arrangements had been made so all he had to do was prepare her for one more stretch to her now very flexible sensibilities. "After dinner I have some new instructions for you. Until then you can demonstrate your exercises for me while I eat." Alicia gave him a big smile purring like a kitten.

On the carpet she kneeled, careful to keep her knees apart with back straight. After a moment she unbent the knees to sit with legs outstretched and arms folded behind her neck. Brian appreciated this position most of all as her breasts were pushed out vertically above a flat tummy. Seeing his appreciation Alicia forced them out, aiming them at him, hoping for a compliment.

"Pet." He growled, drawing her attention from the concentrated effort. "You're a pet not a tart." A visible relaxing of muscles and the sorrowful look upon her face told him the message had been understood. Trying hard not to disappoint she concentrated on each of the moves relaxing then on to the next.

"Very good Pet. You may crawl to me." He commanded. She rested her chin on his knee. "Your final test is to be with a colleague. You will be his pet and must obey him as you have me."

A startled whimper lifted her chin to look up at him registering a protest. As immediately she resumed the position. "You will do as I say. When I hand you over to him you will do as he says. Do you understand?" He demanded. Watching her naked bottom wiggle in agreement he felt satisfied she was ready.

A final check around the house made certain nothing had been left there. All surfaces had been cleaned and dusted by his pet. When the owners returned they would find nothing out of place. In any case cleaners would arrive two days before to ready it for their return from Europe. The missing cognac would be put down to them. The second payment had been received so that merely left the delivery followed by a customer's satisfaction and final payment.