Lost Within

Story Info
Its an erotic lesbian thriller.
1.5k words
2.27
51.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scene I: The Confrontation and The Transformation

Enter from behind curtain, Kira, a raven-haired woman, aged 23, wearing a purple leather mini-skirt and a long sleeved, black mesh shirt over a purple tank top. She is wet from the thunderstorm outside. The lounge is dimly lit, except for a little lamp by a mirror. She stops, looks into full-length mirror on stage right. She shakes her head in disappointment. Rummages threw purse and grabs lipstick. Reapplies lipstick, tugs at and straightens skirt, runs fingers through hair. Nod in self approvement. Takes deep breath.

Kira: Jeeze, the rain is coming down hard. Did you hear that last thunder boom? Midori? Babe? Are you home?Walks downstage, and hears crashing sound. Lighting cracks and thunder shakes the house.

Midori:Screams between sobs

Kira: Where are you? Midori?Runs stage left, towards bedroom, panicked. Sees Midori throwing things and crying hysterically.

Midori, long blonde hair, is wearing a black silk robe, loosely tied, the hem hanging just above her knees.

Midori:Flushed, and having trouble breathing. Make-up is smeared and running down her cheeks WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?!?!

Kira:taken aback but the furiousness of Midori’s voice Answers with uncertainty Went… to… visit… Mom. Rapidly Baby, are you okay? What’s wrong? Did something happen?

Midori:Breaks out into more sobs, throws a vase at the door

Kira:pleading Please, Babe, talk to me. What’s wrong?????

Midori:pissed and confused Went to visit your Mom? YOU WENT TO SEE MOM!!!!! She called an hour ago, wondering if you had left yet. YOU BLEW HER OFF!!!!! YOU NEVER WENT TO THE RESTURANT!!!!!

Kira:unconvincingly The traffic… was heavy. She had already left when I got there.

Midori: Why didn’t you call?

Kira: Something else is bothering you.Softly and tenderly Kitten- why are you crying?

Midori:points to the bed There’s a box on the bed for you.

Kira:excited Really?Glances at bed, walks downstage toward it

Midori:choking down sobs, broken voice, shaking uncontrollablly, very quietly Who’s Cheyane?

Kira:Picks up the box, shakes it lightly Hmmmmmm… Wonder what’s in it?

Midori:Angrily Kira- who is Cheyane? Who is she??

Kira: Just a girlfriend from school, in my Psychology class.

Midori:Anxiously laughing Just a friend is she?Walks over to small table by bed, presses play on answering machine.

Voice ofCheyane: Hi, Kira. Its Cheyane, hope you enjoyed lunch. Dinner and dessert will be better I promise. Open the box. I thought that dress would look stunning on you tonight. See you at eight, Kitten. Love you.

Midori puts hands to temples collapes onto floor and howls. The thunder booms louder than before and you can hear the rain clash against the windows. Kira backs away, frightened.

Midori:Lifts herself from floor, her lips curl into evil smile She still just a friend? She called you Kitten. Kitten is the name you gave me! HOW DARE SHE!! HOW DARE YOU!!

Kira: Baby-

Midori: -Don’t “Baby” me, you wench.

Kira: It’s really not what you think, Kitten-

Midori: -Don’t call me Kitten, either. You won’t get away with hurting me again.Walks toward Kira slowly, Stiffly without feeling.

Kira:scared Babe, you’re scaring me. Please, we can talk this out.Drops to knees, begging I promise, she’s nothing to me. Kit-bab- Midori, you’re the one I love.

Scene II: The Reunion

Midori:extreme emotion, scoffing at Kira Love means nothing to you. If it did we would not be here, doing this right now.

Kira: I mean it, Midori. Please give me another chance. Just one. I promise I’ll stay true to you.

Midori:Laughing You can’t be trusted, the phone message proves that. How do I know otherwise?

Kira:Runs and grabs purse, fumbles thru it. Hmmmm… wait a minute, gotta go to the lounge.Runs out of bedroom.

Alone, Midori is furious and picks up the dress. Throws it into the box, and launches it into the fireplace. Laughs loudly and evilly.

Kira:Returns with a bouquet of light pink orchids, and a little black pouch. Midori, I bought these on the way home this afternoon.Hands her flowers I know they don’t mean much now, but I still want you to have them. This is for you too.Hands her pouch.

Midori:Accepts pouch with caution and suspicion. Slowly opens drawstring and tips contents into hand. Places one hand on left temple and winces and lets out small cry. Soft roll of thunder and rain calms downs down. It- It’s beautiful. Kira- you didn’t have to.

Kira: Yes I did. I was wrong and had to make it up to you. It’s a Gold promise ring.Slips ring onto Midori’s left hand. From here on my love is only for you.

Midori collapses into Kira’s arms and they embrace as tears flood Midori’s eyes.

Kira:sweetly Shhhhhhh…… Everything is all right, Kitten.Picks up her Chin We are together and that is what counts. Shhhhhhhh…Quiet, Baby.Wiping tears from Midori’s cheeks

Midori:Confused Why am I crying? Why is everything broken? Kira, what happened?

Kira:equally confused It’s okay.To herself Oh, God. What is happening to her?Returns attention to Midori Let’s get some rest, Baby.

Midori:Nodding yeah, that sounds good. Owwww……Thunder rolls over house and lightning cracks. Grabs her head and lets out a sharp cry. Low voice with grin Yes, lets. Let us get some rest.

Kira:Playfully with a hint of seduction I know what will make my Kitten feel better.Leads her to the bed.

Scene III Revenge

The only light is a dim spotlight over the bed you watch Midori grab a flower from the vase and trace Kiras body with it.

Kira:giggling Hey… Achoo… that tickles

Midori:Grinning Just relax.

The light dims out and muffled sounds can be heard. The light eases back on and Midori is rising from the bed with flower in her hand.

Midori:Grabs both temples and shakes head furiously, still clutching flower AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH………. Please, please stop!Runs from bedroom

Scene IV The realization

Midori enters from stage left into a half lit room seeming to be a lounge. The dim lighting reveals a sheer black teddy and pair of marabou trimmed bedroom heels. Midori stumbles to center stage and drops the brightly colored flower from her hand. She slides a golden ring off her left hand, laughing maliciously. Outside the thunderstorm rumbles and a quick flash of light enters the room. Midori collapses.

The sun floods the room exposing the exquisitely decorated room. One half is in shadow and is dark and gothic filled with gargoyles and griffons. The walls are a bleak gray and hanging upon them are paintings depicting torture and death. The other half is bright white decorated with flowers. These walls are covered in framed photographs of two attractive women, one of whom resembles Midori the other Kira. The motionless figure on the floor begins to stir. The lights are dimmed.

Midori:sits up slowly with hand to temple Wha- How’d I- what happened. Kira?

Looking around cautiously and in a state of confusion. She sees her ring lying next to the wilting orchid. Crawling toward it she notices a speckling of blood on its sagging petals

Midori: An Orchid? Blood? Oh, God! What happened??

Midori grabs her head suddenly and lets out a deafening howl

Midori:frightened Hello? Who’s there?

Again she howls. Abruptly it stops.

Midori:realizing it’s her voice she has been hearing. Oh, no. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! This cant be real. C’mon Midori, Wake up! Wake up!

She violently grabs her head and shakes it until she collapses with exhaustion. Looking at the flower sly smile graces her pale fabricated face. Grabbing the ring and flower, Midori stands up and walks to the adjoined bedroom.

Midori:in a content purr, almost as if she had forgotten Oh, yes I remember.

On the bed is Kira, lifeless and nude peppered with tiny dots of dried blood, Midori looks at her with a grimace of distain and spits on her former lover.

Midori: I did promise you that you would never hurt me again.

A continuous snicker escapes Midori lips. A horrible thunder boom invades the house. Again Midori faints.

Midori rises from the lavender carpet grabs the wrought iron footboard to pull herself up. Hoisting herself to the edge of the bed. She smiles sweetly as she notes Kira still sleeping. Shaking her proves otherwise as Midori falls backward off the bed.

Midori:shrieking out in an unintelligible manner in a kneeling position OHMYGOD! KIRA! PLEASE, PLEASE WAKE UP!!

Sobbing uncontrollably, a sudden peacefulness overbears her and that same grin is visible

Midori:smoothly and calmly Yes. Yes, Kira you deserved it.

Scene V The Circle

Cheyane, enters dripping wet from the rainstorm. She is wearing a white blouse and dark blue denim jeans. She shakes out the umbrella, and places it in the stand to dry. Looks in the mirror and fixes her ponytail.

Cheyane: Kira?? Are you home? It’s me. Walks around the lounge, picking up photos and placing them face down.

Midori:Smiling grimly You must be Cheyane. Kira has, did, say so much about you.Taunting But you know, that dress wasn’t her color after all.

Cheyane:steps back Where’s Kira?

Midori:Laughs to herself. She is lying down, if you’ll follow me please…Leads her off to bedroom

Cheyane: OHMYGOD!! SHE’S- SHE’S DEAD!!

Midori: And so are you.

The lighting cracks and the lights go out.