Lost Without You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she wore her outfit, she went all out. Her hair would be in pigtails and her cute black square glasses would be perched on her nose. A plain white button-down shirt would be pulled tight over her tits and he could clearly see she wasn't wearing a bra. The skirt was SHORT. It barely covered her large ass, a fact she was very aware of. She'd flint around her bedroom; not really doing anything, just giving him and lord knew how many other men a chance to see her in all her glory.

At first, the thought of her having other guys watching had been fine with him. He didn't own her and all that other feminist shit that filled women's heads nowadays. However, the more he watched her and the more they spoke, the more he'd begun to resent the way her eyes sparkled and laughed at something someone else said. Being a smart man, he never said this to her though. He however decided that they should meet and went full force into getting her to agree to it.

She'd been surprisingly easy to convince to take that next step. He'd ask only once and she'd loved the idea. Sure, they'd only been talking for a few weeks but he knew that he needed to do something before someone else grabbed her up and he didn't get the chance to see her naked flesh in person.

Cameron came back to himself in his office with just enough time to see her leave the bank. He still continued to stare for a long while afterwards though. His mind kept rerunning the scene, pausing when she'd looked at him as if she didn't know him. The look in her eyes, that gorgeous caramel brown with flecks of green, had been unmistakable. She'd known who he was and wasn't happy they'd seen each other.

It was true they'd left things short between them yet he harbored no hard feelings at all toward her. The same couldn't be said for her apparently. Unbidden his mind filtered back to the last time he'd seen her, the only time he'd seen her. She'd pulled into the parking lot of the Burger King and literally skipped to his truck. Even then he'd known the beauty on the outside was unmatched by the fire and passion on the inside of her.

She had strolled up to his truck and playfully knocked on the passenger side door before asking in her sweet southern voice, "Can I come in?"

Her voice had sent shivers down his spine. Sure he'd talked to her on the phone but being that close to her, hearing her words and being able to watch her full lips form the words had almost sent him into convulsions.

If he remembered correctly, he thought he'd sat there for a few seconds, staring at her stupidly before leaning over and opening the door. "Sure," he'd whispered," That's why we're here, remember?"

She had grinned at him before opening the door and hopping into the large truck. As she sat down, she pulled the mini skirt she was wearing down. This gave him an excuse to openly ogle her legs. They were chunky, no doubt about it, but that was one of the reasons he liked her. She had more than enough meat on her bones to support him.

"So," she said softly, "what brings you to a place like this?"

"I--" Suddenly his mind was pulled back from the past as Jennifer entered his office. "Sorry, sir, I knocked but didn't get an answer. I just need to get you to sign off on this large account."

She walked across his office and laid the papers she was carrying on his desk. Normally at the bank the assistant manager signed off on all the large accounts but today he'd called in sick.

"It's ok, Jenn. Whatcha got?"

"The lady I just had at my window, the plump one, she just put 6 million dollars in a checking account and 17 million in savings," she continued to talk but his attention had flown to the papers in front of him at the mention of Abby.

They were her papers. With her private information on them. Such as her address. He could track her down, ask himself in and...what? She would open the door with open arms, beg him to fuck her in every room of her house and then ask him to marry her? Yeah, maybe if he grew a new face and could change the last five years. He knew the likelihood of her even agreeing to open the door for him was slim with almost no chance in hell of happening.

"... and I had to get a copy of her divorce decree because she hadn't had a chance to get her driver license changed yet. She said she was on her way to do that as soon as she left the bank," Jennifer continued.

Divorce? She'd gotten divorced? He remembered she had mentioned she was getting married the last time he had spoken to her. Unconsciously an image of her in white making her way down the aisle entered his mind. She would be smiling, happy to finally be his wife. He would be smiling back at her, unable to contain his excitement of their life together.

"Sir?"

Jennifer pulled him once again from his thoughts. "Yes?" he asked huskily.

"Should I have not taken the money? She seemed like a nice person. Plus none of the bills came back stolen," she said, staring at him with confusion and fear on her face.

"No, it's fine. It's just amazing that someone that young," THAT BEAUTIFUL, "could be that rich," he said with obvious mirth in his voice.

"Yeah, I know. I was gonna ask her how she got the money but I figured that wasn't any of my business. And I wouldn't want to know if she'd married some old geezer just for a his money," she said with a giggle.

He smiled and a plan began to formulate in his head. "Jennifer, you've already entered her in our computer system, right?"

"Yes, sir. She's already set up. Mr. Kent," his assistant bank manager,"has told me time and again to set up the account and then call him."

"Ok, that's fine. I'm just gonna finish up some paperwork and then I'll get these to you to get scanned at the end of the day." All branch paperwork was scanned and indexed into a super computer so the original then could be shredded. This made it nearly impossible to steal the information if you didn't work at the bank itself.

"Ok, I leave at 5:30, ok?" she said, reminding him of a puppy begging for table scraps. At one time, not long after she started working there, he'd thought about asking her out. She had a cuteness that was universal. Nothing dramatic but she was always seemed happy and made others happy to be around her. He had never asked because he knew she wouldn't be prepared for someone like him. She had an innocence about her that suggested she was only use to one kind of man. He liked his women with an air of knowledge. He didn't want to spend precious time teaching some sweet young thing what was fun and what wasn't.

Abby had had that knowledge or so he'd thought. She'd told him of past flings with men and led him to think she knew the score. She'd lied. Just seconds after seeing her, seeing her innocent smile, he had known she'd pulled a fast one on him. Still he hadn't left, hadn't sent her running back to her mother's loving arms. Instead he'd pulled her into his own.

CHAPTER 2

Abby stepped from the bank into the stifling summer heat and sighed. The whole point of moving two hours away from her family was the chance of a cooler summer. However in the wonderful state of South Carolina, two hours away wasn't far enough to escape the heat.

She hustled to her car which she'd had the misfortune of having to park two blocks away from the bank. By the time she reached her car door, she was covered in sweat.

Still once she reached her car, she didn't do the sensible thing and get in with the AC blowing. No, instead she took a minute to gaze in wonder at her new car, an Acura TL. It had been her first major purchase after the divorce, other than her condo and she didn't regret it for a second. It was a sedate gray, with antilock brakes, cruise control, and air bags. It was the car that testified to the new life she was trying to prefect. Safe, trustworthy, modest and classy. All the things that she herself wanted to show the world she could be.

Abby had been a bit of a wild child in her late teens/early 20s. She had done a lot of things she was not proud of but she was turning over a new leaf. When she thought back to those times it was amazing she hadn't gotten hurt physically.

College had been an eye opening experience for her just like millions of other women. However college hadn't gotten bad until she'd bought a laptop computer and discovered the wonders of free internet service. She had gone from the quiet kid, overweight and few friends, to being like simply 'cause she carried some extra pounds. Guys has been an unknown species and she had gone after discovering their secrets like a scientist who'd ID a new kind of species.

She'd soon discovered that she excelled at flirting and she loved seeing the look of lust on men's faces. At one time there would have been nothing she wouldn't have done for the attention. In fact to some what she had done was worse than death.

She'd like to think that she never tried to hurt someone knowingly but that just wasn't true. She'd seen almost all those guys as a challenge. They were research into the human mind and she soaked up every second she could.

Abby climbed into her car and crank it, shivering slightly as the cold air flew from the vents. She took the time to adjust the flow of the vents but it wasn't long before her mind was returning to previous thought. Being raised in a small southern town, she hasn't had a whole lot of experience with the type of guys she tended to gravitate to.

The majority of the guys were older, taller than the norm, and all of them in some ways enjoyed the same things sexually that she liked, or thought she liked. She had been a virgin until she met her husband, a feat that still had the power to shock the hell out of the people that truly knew her.

She might have been virginal but in no way was she innocent. She'd always been a bit of a scholar, reading almost everything she got her hands on. By the time she was 12, she was reading romance novels and with a very active imagination it was never hard to imagine what the characters in the books were doing.

By the time she was 15, she was manipulating her parents into leaving her at the local library on Saturdays while her mother worked a few blocks down. This gave her the chance to view the books that her mother would never knowing let her read. One such book was Vox by Nicholson Baker, where there was open talk of phone sex and bestiality. She learned that there were woman out there that had fantasy such as hers with chains, hair pulling, and humiliation.

So it was only natural that when given the greatest tool to research, the internet, that she used all her smarts to discover just what was out there.

Abby pulled from the space and headed to her brand spanking new condo. All the way there she thought about her relatively quiet education into all things sexual. She'd found a website unlike any other, one that let her write those fantasies down, and purge those feelings from her psyche. Still deep inside she felt ashamed for the feelings that she carried around. For her greatest fantasy involved a taboo that most would have argued was punishable by death.

Abby was a daddy's girl. She enjoyed age play and the relationship that so-called fathers and daughters shared. Yes, it was a sexually driven fetish that she hid so becomingly behind her oversize clothing and modest ways. But it was her fetish, one that caused her hours of mental anguish nevertheless. She knew now that her feelings had stemmed from the lack of paternal care in her home life growing up. Yes, she had had a father but he had not been hands on. He had left a serious disconnect inside her that only those dirty thoughts had filled.

Abby didn't want to have sexual relations with HER father. Actually the thought of that left a very bad taste in her mouth. However a man, someone older, experienced, who harbored paternal feelings toward her, was what she craved. So being open to a new experience and all it had to offer, she went in search of the elusive Daddy for her world.

Abby smirked as she opened to door to her condo, thinking about all the crap she'd done to try and find him. She'd had a fling with an older couple simply because she could. That is until the wife became uncomfortable with the idea of sharing her asshole of a husband. Abby felt only the slightest twinge when she thought of them now, however. The guilt from the experience was mostly because she'd had the pleasure of meeting the couple's children and had really liked them. She had been a stopping point in that marriage. The man had given the wife an ultimatum, forcing her to share with him or he'd find someone to spend time with.

For a while each new person she met she used as a learning experience. With the couple, she learned more than one thing. She swore she'd never have a threesome again or at least one that involved 2 women, unless the girl was really REALLY into it. She wouldn't mind though having one with 2 guys. But she'd quickly discovered that chicks were scary and thought way too much. She'd also noticed that while she might like certain things that might be considered BDSM, the majority of what she liked was roleplay, humilation, and age play. She quickly found out pain was not for her and made a fact to let people she met afterward know that.

She took her high-heeled sandals off as she walked into her kitchen, letting them lay where she was. One of the greatest things about being divorced was that she didn't have to pick up behind herself if she didn't want to. It was great being able to answer to herself for the first time in a long time.

After snagging an apple from her new fridge, she turned the TV to the music channel. After a long day, she need to relax and the main reason she'd gotten this apartment was the enormous garden tub that had been installed. Sure, there were other places she could have lived closer to the campus that she now worked at, but as soon as she'd seen that tub, this was the only place she'd wanted.

After pouring bubble bath into the running tub, she pulled off her clothes. Usually Abby was the kind of no-nonsense woman who tried not to care how people saw her. Plus she saw herself as others didn't. She knew just what her flaws were but in her own mind, it was what was inside that counted. However she still had the tendancy to shy away from the bathroom mirror when she passed by it.

Tonight however in this new house with the large tub filling nicely with hot water and the oh, so flattering florescent light she stopped and let herself look...critique.

Abby started at the top of her head and worked her way down. She pulled the tie from her hair and ran her fingers threw it. She tugged lightly, just enough to raise goose bumps on her skin. Her hair was thick and brown with natural highlights of red and blond. At 28, thankfully there weren't too many white strands mixed in. Her hair came to the bottom of her shoulder blades and complimented her chubby face.

Her eyes traced the curve of her face just seconds before her hands. Her cheeks were chubby but always had been. Her nickname when she was little was chipmunk, much to her udder distress. Her dad liked to say that as soon as he'd seen her in the hospital he'd known she was his from the cheeks they both shared. Abby joked that the name plate on the incubator had certainly helped.

Her eyes were the same nondescript brown as millions of women but not too close together or far apart. They fit her face well and many said they were one of her best features, along with her hair. Her nose was slightly up tilted, giving her a slight "pixie-look" as her college roommate had told her once. Abby just tended to think it was large and oily. Abby had a few lines, laughter, mostly but a woman's face needed character as her wise ol' granny use to say, or no one would want to know the woman's story. Abby didn't know about all that so she made a mental note to add wrinkle cream to the grocery list.

Her lips were one of most men's favorite things about her. They were plump, almost as large as a certain actress who would remain nameless. Her bottom lips brought to mind long summer afternoons spent kissing and blowjobs as one of her ex's had said so eloquently before.

Her eyes wanted to skim over the rest of her body but she forced herself to look, to see herself as so many others did. High on most men's favorite body parts of women is a great set of tits. In this, Abby was in agreement. There was nothing better than looking at a nice pair of tits. Abby's tits were a nice pair of tits. Large but not to the point of grotesqueness. 40DD and still standing quite nicely if she did say so herself. With her weight that in itself was a hug accomplishment. Her nipples were pretty dusky rose surrounded by a lighter rose-colored areola.

Abby's hands glided softly over her breasts and she sighed at the silky, hot feel of her skin underneath her fingertips. She lightly tweaked her nipples, grown hard from the hair pulling. That did it for her every time without fail.

The rest of her body made her close her eyes and breathe deeply. She hated the way her stomach gently rolled out. Her thighs looked like tree-trunks compared to the other women she knew. Sometimes it was amazing that she'd ever attracted a man, much less gotten married.

"Yeah, but look how well that one worked out for ya," she said to her mirrored self.

She turned the water off and settled into the hot tub to relax. She leaned her head back and let her mind wonder back to the dark thoughts of before.

Life certainly was strange, she pondered. Who would have thought she, Abigail Renee Thomas, would be sitting in this expensive condo, gearing up to start her new job as a teacher at a prestigious university. Things sure did get weird for small town girls' from South Carolina.

Her childhood had been much like others down south. She'd grown up in a two-parent household with 2 older siblings. Money was never able to stretch far enough and most of the time the wolf was directly in the kitchen instead of the door. Her parents had loved her and her two older sisters but loved didn't always count. Especially when all your friends are getting new clothes and you're getting your sister's 80's cast offs. Still she'd had more in life than others and those early years had been good.

It wasn't until she'd been older that she'd really notice how much she had never really lived. Abby had been a quiet child, never gotten into too much trouble. She'd left that to her older siblings. Maybe that's why her ordeal in her late teens had actually happened.

Life didn't seem at times to want to give her a chance at goodness. She liked to joke that a person couldn't be happy 100% of the time. Hell, even 70 % was pushing it and that summed up her life in a nut shell. Her happiness was usually contingent on the people around her. If they were happy then thus she was content. Abby was a people pleasure, she always had been and perhaps that's what made her a great submissive. She would do whatever her man wanted her to without question. Ok, well maybe she questioned everyone in a while but usually she was good.

Abby had quickly rebelled in college, but unlike a normal rebellion, she'd kept hers a secret and in a way that had made it seem all that much worse. To her parents, she'd still been that bookish, quiet little girl they'd raised. But online, she...well, she'd become a goddess.

Abby's life had quickly become a routine. She'd wake, and head straight to her computer. Depending on her class schedule, she'd surf the 'net until someone she chatted with came online. Being the shy girl she had never just went straight to flirting with a man. Instead she had built the tension by bantering with her audience. She'd become a bit of a celebrity over only a few short months. It had quickly gotten around certain web chatrooms that if you wanted, Abby would take her clothes off for you.