Lost Without You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her main reason for doing it the first time was a dare. But it had quickly become an arousing way to meet men. In her peak, she would have up to 150 men looking at her naked online. Once she started getting naked online, it seemed logical to start offering more to the masses of men who took the time out of their days to look at her rose-tipped nipples. She invested in various appendages that she used to provide a level of excitement to her clientele.

What had started as a perversion, something taboo, quickly became a way to make money. Abby, being one of the lucky children of today, had the skills to set up a website that charged the people watching for a small fee. It wasn't long before she had over 500 members and was offering two shows a day: one in the morning and the other late in the evening.

For a fat virgin with a bad body image, the idea that people, AKA men, wanted to see her naked AND would pay to do so, was mindblowing.

Her clients were her main thought. While she was away from the computer, her thoughts were always on what she would do for the next show. She needed to keep it fresh was the mantra that was her business plan. She incorporated live shows, as well as provided taped segments that gave those unable to wait a chance to enjoy her. Abby provided a chat session that allowed her watchers a chance to praise, order, or woo her. She would dress in costumes occasionally for a change of venue. But always for more of her shows the objective was on her body.

She would masturbate on camera, insert dildos into her mouth, pull her nipples and generally use her body as if the men were in the room with her. But always in the back of her mind, it was a business, a way to make the money for school. Her orgasms were engineered, the sounds faked for those listening. Abby had at first been aroused by the level of want that her members felt but that had quickly worn off. It had quickly become a job, and like the porn star she pretended to be, she made a large part of her act up. She would simulate actual sex with a dildo but was never penetrated. She never actually played with her clit like she manufactured. Instead she would just rub her mound and ungulate for a few minutes.

This went on for about 2 years. Clients came and went and over more time her business continued to grow. She was listed on one of the biggest adult websites and had in fact been nominated for a Woodie. The newness had long since left the rose, however, when HIS name had appeared on her computer screen.

The words from the song on the TV interrupted her thoughts.

On the balcony gripping the rails

slowly I'm pulling you near

sayin shhhh babe dont make too much noise

there's a lot of peoples who live around here

emotions running high

my hands planted on your thighs

you feel me going up and down

and round and round and round

Girl when we make love all night

when we make good love all night

when we make love all night

we really make love

girl when we make love all night

when we make good love all night

when we make love all night

we really make love(come to daddy baby)

The song had the power to arouse her and along with the walk down memory lane, she let her hands roam over her body. Abby slid her hands down her neck to rest full on her soapy tits. With very little prodding her nipples began to respond to the song mixed with a vision of him.

She pulled her nipples harshly, arching and hissing into her hands before her soft hand continued down her rounded stomach to rest lightly on her clit. She rubbed the heel of her hand against the top of her mound, enjoying the feel of stubble. She shaved every once in a while but wasn't too fond of the bumps that came with the smooth feeling. Plus the feel sort of reminded her of a man's chin when the slight hair rubbed the palm of her hand.

She caressed her clit as the image of Cam doing the things the song said. The feel of his hands on her was so real she opened her eyes to make sure they were still her own. When she discovered they were in fact her own, she felt a little bereft.

CHAPTER 3

Cam let himself out of his car and stared at the building in front of him. Like many buildings near the university it catered to professors and students alike. It had a bit of an industrial look and a slight neglected look to it.

"You'd think as much as she spent on this place, it wouldn't be a total dump," he muttered as he started up the walk to her apartment door.

The shock of seeing her earlier still made him stop and take a deep breathe. She was a ghost he had thought he'd put to rest. For a time he had thought they were going to be more than the insignificant players in each other's stories. They had some great times but fate sometimes doesn't listen to what you want. Instead it took a deep breath and kicked you squarely in the nuts, laughing the whole time.

Cam made it to the door of her apartment and located the doorbell. Not for the first time since he'd gotten in his car at work, did he wonder if he was making a HUGE mistake. It had been 5 years and while he still felt that electricity run through him at the thought of her, apparently the same couldn't be said about her, as clearly witness by her reaction to merely glancing at him.

The look on her face and the way she'd turned her nose up at him still had the ability to make his blood boil. And that more than anything made him stab the doorbell viciously. He paused, listening for the bell but as he leaned closer to the door, all he could hear were...moans?

Cameron jerked closer, laying his head against the door. He listened closely through the door and it wasn't long before the unmistakable sound of female moans and music filled his ears. The moans seemed to be in time with the music as if the person inside was responding to the song.

Cam couldn't believe his ears. Did she have another man in there? Or a woman? Shit, she wasn't bisexual for nothing and while the thought of her licking, caressing, fucking some faceless woman was one he'd had before, he didn't want her moaning for anyone but him.

She'd only been in town for 2 damn days. How in the hell had she found someone else that fucking fast? He could just picture some random dude coming up to her on the street, asking her if she wanted to fuck and her saying sure. They would come back here where she would suck and fuck the dude into submission. The image of her on her knees filled his head, not unlike it often had, but this time his hands weren't the ones tangled in her hair, his cock wasn't sliding smoothly through those full lips of hers. The image was more than he could take and Cam jerked away from the door, heading back to the car. He couldn't do anything tonight if she was in there with some asshole. Again an image of her filled his head, it was one of the many that had haunted him since that fateful day in August all those years ago. She was naked, on all fours, with her ass raised for him to slide his cock into her. Again he wasn't the one grabbing her long brown tresses and slamming forward, wasn't experiencing the tight wonder of her cunt contracting around his cock.

His feet began to move again only this time he didn't continue down the concrete walkway to his car. Instead he walked around the side of the building. He wasn't sure what he was doing but suddenly he had to see. If she was with someone he just wanted a few seconds, a small glimpse of her naked body rising with each stroke. He knew it was crazy but he couldn't make his feet stop moving.

Cam traveled around the side of the duplex and came to the first window. Thankfully her building was next to a similar one giving a small alleyway between the buildings, providing him cover from prying eyes. He didn't want people seeing him and thinking he was a peeping tom. Uh, which he guessed he technically want but it was for a great cause, he would like to think. If he didn't see her, he would go insane, and as an important person in the community that wouldn't do whatsoever.

He snorted softly in amusement as he looked in the window. It was the bedroom of the house and he could clearly see that there wasn't anyone in the room. The large king size four-poster sat alone and he could imagine her tied down as he teased her clit with his cock. He would slide it up and down, up and down her clit until she begged him to fuck her cunt.

His breath uneven, Cam continued down the side of the building to the next window. This one was slightly higher than the other, and at first he couldn't see things anything. Everything was fuzzy, making him think that his eye-sight was going but then he realized he was looking into the steam-filled mirror of the bathroom. The image was distorted but he could just make out the reflection of Abby in the bathtub. She was leaning back against the back of the tub and she was....alone! He looked harder, almost straining his eyes, searching for the person who had caused her to moan and groan. There was no one in the room however. He hadn't heard the door open. If there hadn't been anyone in the room with her, then why was she moaning uncontrollably?

He looked at her in the mirror, amazed by her beauty. Her hair was gathered off her neck, clipped to the back of her head. Her neck was arched graceful, giving him a perfect view of a bead of sweat that ran down her long neck. He watched it slide down her neck to her partially visible breast that rose and fell from the water. He looked harder and as he watched he could see that her hand was beneath the water between her thighs. She was masturbating. He couldn't believe his luck.

Cam could only watch as she played with herself. He remembered how that cunt had felt around his finger and just like that he was back in his truck gazing at her. She was pattering on about something but he wasn't paying any attention. His gaze was locked fully on her tits through her sleeveless shirt. With every intake of breath they rose and called to him.

He interrupted her words by tersely asking her if she wanted to go somewhere private. She blushed prettily before nodding eagerly. He cranked his truck and headed around the building to the back of a Super 8 motel. He backed his truck in before turning the engine back off. He turned to her, motioning her closer to him. She came when he called.

"You are so beautiful, little girl. Can I kiss you?," he begged lightly.

She grinned before leaning into him, her small hands resting lightly on his large shoulders. He could smell strawberries and it made his mouth water. She paused, her lips just inches from his and whispered, "Kiss me."

He couldn't resist that pull and before she could draw another breath, his mouth slammed down to cover hers. The taste of her was intoxicating. She moaned beneath his mouth as his tongue sneaked into her mouth. His hands went to her hips, pulling her into his lap. She twined her arms around his neck, sinking her hands into his hair, pulling his head this way and that until her tongue had been in every section of his mouth.

Cam allowed his hands to have free rein of her, sliding underneath her shirt to rub the smooth skin of her back and stomach. He knew that she had to feel his erection pressing into her. In fact her hips were moving against his, grinding her skirt-covered mound into the front of his jeans. She was making the most arousing noises and before he could stop himself, he had pulled her skirt up, palming her ass in his hands.

With a gasp Abby pulled back and looked down at him. The look in her eyes made his cock jump. She flicked her nails over his nipples before leaning in to latch her mouth onto his neck. He could only groan, closing his eyes behind his sunglasses. Her mouth was hot and slick as she licked his pulse. He whispered into her ear, "You are such a little slut, aren't you?"

At first she didn't say anything and he worried that he had offended her, but when he pulled back he could see that she was grinning at him. "Well I told you I was. You didn't believe me though did you?" She said, speaking about one of the many things they had discussed in their talks.

He smiled before pulling her back to him to kiss her again. "I didn't, but I love the fact that you are. I bet you're soaking wet right now aren't you?"

"I've been wet since I got in the car this morning to come here," she admitted ruefully. "That's why I was a little late. I had to run home really quick and change panties. The other one's I had on were soaking wet." She hummed as she said that, shimming her hips again his.

"Let me feel," he asked huskily. Without waiting on an answer he ran a hand up her butt, pulling the string that slid between her cheeks. "How did you know I loved thongs by the way?"

"Lucky guess, what with you being male and all that," she quipped.

He laughed softly, smacking her ass lightly. Abby started, moaning lightly as she continued to rub her cunt all over the front of his pants. His hand made its way underneath the tiny black string and he discovered that she hadn't been exaggerating. She was soaking wet. He had a quick guess that if he touched her too much she'd come all over his hand. The thought of that made his cock even harder than it already was.

Cam knew that things were going way too fast but could not stop himself from caressing her clit. She groaned, shoving her cunt into his fingers. "Please," she whispered softly.

"Please what little girl? Tell me what you need from me."

"Finger fuck me Cam, please," she begged.

"What do I get if I do," he asked, delaying what they both knew was coming.

Abby looked his right in the eye before grabbing his hand from between her thighs. At first he thought that they were stopping but she simply raised his fingers to her lips, sucking them between. "I'll use my mouth to do more than just suck your fingers."

That was all that Cam needed. His other hand found the delta between her thighs, sliding up and down to collect all her juices. His eyes never left hers as he slid first one finger, then two inside her. "God," they both said at the feel of his fingers buried inside her. She was so tight! The feel of her was amazing and he couldn't wait until he could feel that tight vise trapping his cock inside. Her hips began a ride that was fast and hard. He wanted to tell her to slow down but he could tell that she was so close. Her eyes closed as she begged him to fuck her faster. He could watch as she slammed her body down on his fingers.

Cam knew that it wouldn't take long and he was right. In just a few seconds, she was screaming. "Look at me," he ordered. She didn't respond at first so he repeated it, louder this time. She opened her eyes, seeing the arouse swirl in her eyes. "Who are you fucking, slut?"

The confusion was clear on her face. "Whaa-" she began only to stop when he curled his fingers into her G-spot. "I asked who are you fucking?"

"You," she said breathlessly trying her hardest to slam his fingers deeper into her body.

"And who am I?"

Abby opened her eyes and breathed, "Dadddyyy" With that one word she came in his hand. He felt her cunt contract on his fingers, saw the goosebumps that rose to her skin. After what seemed like hours she slumped forward into his waiting arms. She curled into his, laying her head on his shoulder for a few minutes before pulling back to kiss him softly on the lips.

"Thank you," she whispered huskily.

"Oh you are very very welcome, little slut."

She pulled back with a smile before climbing off his lap. He moved to grab her but she shook her head. "No, I promised," she said, her hand going to the zipper of his jeans. He sucked in a breath at the slight touch of her hand.

"You are so big," she muttered as she slipped her hand into his jeans. "I knew you would be. I mean, you're so tall, I just knew the rest of you would be."

Cam couldn't think straight when she had his hand on his cock and told her so. She laughed a husky laugh as she stroked him; soft at first but slowly began applying more pressure. She watched his face as she slowly milked his cock. He could begin to feel as if he would blow in any second. He told her this and she pulled back suddenly. He groaned, grabbing for her hand to pull her back to him.

"Uh, uh uh," she teased. "I told you that I would suck your cock if you fucked me. And I never ever go back on my word."

Abby slithered down until her mouth was perched above his hard, purple veined cock. She looked up at his as she slid her tongue up one side and down another. Cam groaned, his hips jerking in response of her soft wet tongue against him. Precum had begun to gather on the tip, and without taking her eyes from him, she capped her mouth over just the head of him and sucked the cum into her mouth.

"FUCK!!" he said. This girl was like a Hoover vacuum.

She simply smiled and continued to suck just the tip.

"Take me all the way into your mouth, slut," he order. Being the perfect submissive she did so. Her mouth slid up and down his cock slowly allowing him to control the speed by the hand on the back of her head. It wasn't long before he was slamming his cock faster and faster into her hot mouth. She didn't seem to mind when he pulled her hair harder than most would have liked. She simply hummed around his cock.

"Look at me," he said, after her eyes had dropped to the task at hand. She pulled her brown eyes back to him and that was all that it took. Cam bellowed that he was gonna come. Abby continued to suck, increasing the suction. The first shot filled her mouth, causing her to gag a little. The second, third and fourth quickly followed. "Oh, fuck," he said.

She grinned up at him before climbing back into her seat beside him. Abby cuddled up against him, petting his chest until his heartbeat returned to normal. The rest of the time was spent talking of nothing and everything before he took her back to her car. They stopped at the restaurant where he bought her a drink when she said she needed something to cleanse her mouth with.

With a small kiss on the side of her mouth, he watched her slip from his truck. She walked back to her car, pausing to wave slightly before climbing in. That was the last they'd seen each other until today 5 years later.

Cam returned to himself in time to watch as Abby once again found her completion. Just as that day, her face turned slightly red and her breath accelerated. She mouthed something but in the mirror he couldn't tell what it was. She slumped down in the tub, her breast falling under the water and he knew that the show was over. Not taking the time to see her leave the tub for fear that she would see him as she got out the tub, he went back to his car.

After seeing what he'd just seen there was no way that he couldn't go through with his plan to make her HIS for all time.