Lot in Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the photo was taken, I looked down at myself and asked, "Hey, why am I naked? Where are my clothes?"

Sara answered me, "Titless, it's ok, this is all a dream." I knew something wasn't quite right, but this distracted my from the issue of my state of dress and got me wondering what was wrong. A lot of my memories from that point on are cloudy, and I know my thinking and logic were seriously confused. I was very drunk for the first time in my non-drinking life.

"So it's all OK?" They all said sweetly, sure it is.

Karma, camera lowered, said, "We want pictures with our new friend, don't you want pictures with us?"

"My friends? I want pictures with friends." I put my arms around Heather who had moved from behind me. I was hugging her as she started to laugh and pull away, my flat chest pushed against her arm and ass sticking out.

Sara was next, and she too stood behind me. She grabbed my wrists though, and pulled them together behind my back, causing my flat chest to stick out. As she held my wrists with one hand, I felt her other pushing my ass forward, and I felt myself arching precariously back, thrusting myself toward Karma and her Camera which has taken pictures of the whole process. Sara was caught smiling as she looked over my shoulder as I leaned back.

I was like a puppet from then on, going with what was asked of me. I've seen all the photos now, and pieced together the rest of the night from them and the few patches of memory that remain.

The photo with Claire isn't one I remember taking, but it explained why my ass was red the next day when I woke up. The photo set showed me bend over the back of an armchair, my ass in the air. In the first shot, my face was turned up at the camera and my arms held my body up; my back stretched up and my ass peeked into view over the back of the chair. Claire stood behind the chair with her hand raised and a stern look on her face. In another shot her hand was hitting my rear. In another you could see the flattened flesh, caught mid-swat. There were other shots taken from the side, and from behind. Claire, in her silky underwear had given me a well documented spanking.

For Karma's pictures with me, she passed the camera to Claire. "OK, new bestest friend, you want to look so beautiful for this shot, and I want you to look great. I want you to kneel on the ground in front of me and kiss my toes." I, apparently, did exactly that, and the documentary photos to prove it. Some of the shots were from directly behind me, and I was horrified to see just how gynecological they were; even my ass hole was visible. Other photos were from the side, through Karma's legs, from above. With digital, it's not like they had to conserve film.

The next series of photos were with Jackson. I was shocked to see my kneeling beside him, my hands and arms clinking to his right thigh. I have vague memories of, "Pull down my shorts if you want. Otherwise you might ruin them." The photos showed me pulling down Jackson's shorts, and the final ones were taken with my face against his thigh and mouth just inches from what was the largest penis I'd ever seen. It hung down, I later learned six inches when flaccid and was almost eight inches when fully hard. In the photos it went from hanging beside my mouth to pointing right at the camera and up by my forehead. It was the first adult penis I'd seen and I barely remembered it. At least I had a photographic record.

You'd think my ordeal would be over, but there was next a group shot. Karma must have put the camera on a tripod and set the timer. In it, the five of them were standing arms over shoulders. I was either kneeling in front, laying on my side in front, or, in the most humiliating shot, bent over, ass toward camera, and looking between my legs. It's the first time in my life I regretted being flexible.

I remember a part of the night when I asked, "When do I get to get dressed?" to which I was told, "You lost your clothes, don't you remember. You have to earn or win them back to get dressed again." It seemed fair and I said, "Well, how can I do that?"

That first bet saw me trying to do a handstand against the closed door. I'm sure you can picture it. In the final shot, I'm up against the wall, with Claire on one side, Jackson on the other; each was holding an ankle and stretching my legs apart. Jackson, back in his boxers, was looking straight down at my bared pussy, and Claire was looking smug and content.

I remembered someone saying, "It's a shame we had to help you. Are you even trying," to which I slurred, "Yes. Let me have another chance."

"I know. What if we gave her a piece of clothing for removing something else?" Sara was trying to be helpful.

I laughed, "Sara. Silly Sara. Silly, silly, Saraaaaaa....I don't have anything else to remove."

Sara had a response prepared, "Well, you could remove that crotch-afro you're spouting."

That's how I ended up with photographs of me sitting on the edge of a large bathtub, and shaving my crotch. From the electric trimmer that I used to remove the long hair, to the lathering up with shaving cream and the shaving itself, everything was documented, both up close and from afar to include my face.

In each I had a look of interested concentration, and I knew that it was taking all my concentration to do the job. I probably didn't even think about the other five people in the room.

I admit, I have memories of the shaving process, of the feel of smooth skin where none had been for over four years. I was handed a towel and told to dry myself off. I followed along drunkenly, and was lead to the setting for the next series of photographs.

"If you can sink a pool ball on the break, you can have your clothes back." Even in my state, I knew this was good. There are pictures showing me leaning over the table, not with breasts hanging since I had virtually none, but with ass sticking out and now bare pussy on display. From the side and the front, exemplifying my nudity and my flat chest. And my face. And of course I missed.

I looked at them, now going along with everything, glad that they were talking nicely to me, and trying to help me get dressed again. "What do I have to do as a forfeit?"

"You mean you don't have anything left to remove?" Sara sounded angry.

"I'm sorry, please don't be mad. I'll do anything you tell me. Haven't I been doing it all tonight? Everything you said?"

"Sara, now, now. Calm down." It was Claire speaking as she patted Sara's arm.

"Didn't you say, Karma, that your father had a new doggy door installed downstairs, and that you were worried a burglar could get in?"

From there, my memory fades, but the photo evidence shows my naked for trying to climb through a swinging doggy door that led to the backyard from the finished basement. It shows me,. Ultimately, stuck half-way, and shots from outside, inside, and with the door half open showing my predicament in full colour. I'm relieved they were able to get me out in one piece, though I had a few light scratches along my ribs as a result of the entire process.

That's the last I remembered of that night.

The photos that fill in the gaps show me using the toilet, graphically unleashing a stream of urine into the bowl, my legs apart and my naked lips parted obscenely. They show me crawling up a long staircase in humiliating detail, and they show me being put into bed and the blankets pulled up. These would be the only way I knew what happened, and the others were the only clues to fill in for a patchy memory.

In the morning, I awoke, tucked into a cozy bed, upstairs, in one of the many guest rooms. I was surprised by the hour as I looked at the bedside clock -- it was almost noon. I was even more shocked when I realized where I was, and almost catatonic when I realized that I was naked. I didn't understand why the skin of my ass was sore, but did realize that I'd had far too much to drink. I searched my memory, but at that point, not much was coming back.

I looked around, relieved to find my clothes on the floor in a pile. I quickly dressed, feeling much better now that I was less vulnerable. I opened the door, crept quietly through the house to the front door; I slipped out and began walking home. I was horrified at what I'd done, and more horrified later when I saw the photos from that night. Before I saw them, I was able to half-believe that my actions were a dream; I was able to think, well, I was forced to do the things I did. I know that I was taken advantage of, but the photos don't show that. Instead, the images document the wonton behaviour of a a mostly smiling, flat chested girl, doing things apparently of her own volition. My eyes weren't particularly glazed that anyone could prove. I was disgusted with myself. It was a long, long walk home.

I avoided my parents when I got home, dodged their questions about my night at dinner, and hid in my room for most of the coming week. When my mother dropped off a padded envelope, I was surprised since I'd not ordered anything and had no friends that sent me mail.

It was apparently hand delivered, having only my first name on the front. I tore open the padded envelope. Inside was a DVD which I soon discovered, thankfully on the computer in my room where I had some privacy, the photos I described above.

Also present was a note with crisp text.

Salt-flat Sally, we've decided that you can be part of our new sorority. I know these photos will remind you of just why you'll join us. We can use a new pledge and have lots of ideas for your initiation.

That's all that was in the note, and I wondered if this meant they'd finally accepted me, or were wanting to torment me more. The phone call I got from Karma later that afternoon cleared things up.

"Sally, here's the deal. You've seen the photos. I won't show them to anyone, other than the people there, provided you, well, you do what I say for a while. If you don't want to, I won't force you at all, in face, you'll always be able to stop what's going on and walk away. Of course, then we may find that a hacker has uploaded all the photos, without our faces of course, to a few websites. Emailed a selection to your family. To your church. They may even get sent out on the grad class mailing list. And I'm sure my father wouldn't have someone like the father of a dirty girl like you working for his company. That would be a shame." I tried to say something, but nothing would come out but gasps.

"Now, don't say anything now, I want you to think about things. If you decide you want to try to join our sorority and go through the initiation, come over here at eight tonight. If you don't, that's just fine, we don't want you to feel pressured at all. We'll just surf the net instead."

I walked over there at eight o'clock on the dot, resolved to do anything I had to;, I had to keep those embarrassing photographs from going public and ruing my reputation, my father's career, and my family's ability to pay our mortgage, car leases, and many bills.

***

At eight o'clock, I pushed the button at the front gate to the property on which Karma and her family lived. The gate swung open smoothly, and I walked the 50 yards up the driveway.

Karma was waiting at the door and gave me a hug when I walked up the steps and approached her. I was shocked. "Sally, I'm glad you decided to join us. I thought it would be a good idea for us to talk before the others arrive. Come on in and let me get you a drink."

I followed her meekly to the kitchen where we sat at a kitchen table and each had a beer. I didn't want to repeat the drunken stupidity of my last visit. We chatted for a bit, and I was stunned because she was being polite and even friendly to me. Maybe this threat of sharing the photographs was a joke and she was ready to accept me.

"So, you got the DVD and had a chance to look through all the pictures?" Her question surprised me as it was a marked change from our earlier conversation. She was still friendly, but there was more steel in her eyes and crispness in her tone.

I nodded affirmatively.

"And did you understand what I said to you on the phone?"

Again I nodded.

"Tell me what you think it means."

It was hard for me to speak, but I managed, "Karma, I came over hoping I could please join your sorority or group." I looked up at her eyes hoping for for approval.

"Why I'm so glad you've asked. I'd love to have you apply. And it's just your luck that I'm the president and head of sorority applications. I'd love to have you apply, but let me tell you about it and its rules first."

What was she talking about. I vaguely remembered someone mentioning a sorority earlier, and she'd mentioned it on the phone.

"Well, as you know, our little group is all going to university together, and we decided to start our own sorority off campus so that we can do whatever we want without the admin getting upset."

She continued after I nodded my understanding, "My father has purchased a large house near campus, and there's a bedroom for each of us. Jackson will be living on his own nearby, but I'm sure he'll be visiting lots."

"But how can I be in it? I'm not going to State, we can't afford it, let alone for me to live away from home." I was feeling some relief -- whatever this was would end when they went away in September.

Karma had a cruel smile on her face. "Well, that's part of the surprise. I saw your mother the other day at the mall. I asked her about your plans for school in the fall, and she told me that you had great grades, but couldn't afford to go anywhere but the community college."

I nodded, both proud at my grades, embarrassed for my inability to afford State, despite having the grades, and horror that Karma had encountered my mother and could have told her everything about that night or shown her the photos. I was holding my breath, and only starting to feel dizzy reminded me to breath.

"Well, I talked to my dad last night and he agreed to hire you as our maid and assistant and stuff. Instead of pay, you'll get free room and board, and you'll get a weekly allowance and stuff. Oh, and your tuition for State will be paid."

I was flabbergasted. This was an amazing offer, and Karma hadn't threatened me at all. Maybe things were going to work out just fine.

"Now, to come, and stay, you'll have to make certain you pass the initiation into the sorority, else you aren't allowed to live in the sorority house. It's in the rules. The current members will have the right to order you around, and sometimes it'll be fun, other times hard work. Sometimes it'll be embarrassing. But nothing will ever get you arrested or damage you. It's all part of the initiation rules. Do you still follow me?"

Things were starting to sink in. Was I destined to be a slave to these girls for the time I wanted to attend State?

"I'm already registered at the Community College, though." I was hopeful she'd just call everything off, but not really expecting it.

"That's not a problem. In fact my father already called, cancelled your registration and had you enrolled at State. Your mother agreed that it would be a wonderful surprise. So if you don't come, you probably won't get into school until next year. But as I was saying, You'll also be expected to do the laundry and keep the place clean, and stuff like that. We'll sort it out there. Daddy's given me the budget and told me I'm in charge to see you make my life there easier and earn the money he's spending to send you there. He says your father was 'practically licking the soles of his shoes' when he heard about my father's offer. Of course, non-completion of your degree at State or leaving the sorority or getting fired from the job means that your dad will have to repay all money's spent to that point."

I marvelled at the web she's woven around me, trapping me. I was snared and there she was with her thread, ready to wrap me in a cocoon and feed on me for years ahead. If I refused or didn't follow through, my worst fears would come true -- with my dad owing tens of thousands to his boss, a boss who's daughter controlled him like a puppet and would fire my dad at a word. I'd have no College for at least a year, and now I fully believed her about the photos and her plans should I refuse. If I suffered through for four years, I'd be free, with a real University degree and the ability to leave this town and start a new life away from her family's influence.

I nodded.

She continued, "Now, everything you do has to be one hundred percent your choice. You can always say a safe word, no matter what, and we'll stop the initiation activity, help you pack and see you out of the house." Her look turned into a stare, "No hard feelings of course. We can keep in touch on the internet."

I understood her clearly. "What is my safe word?" She told me, "So all I have to do is say 'supercalifragilisticexpialidocious' if I can't take the 'hazing' or just want to quit? But my father has agreed to repay any money spent if I do so? And I have no change of getting in to the Community College this year. "

She nodded. "I'm glad you're getting things. A clear understanding is important to ensure things go smoothly. Now, as I said, you'll always be safe, and no lasting harm will ever come to you." I think I started to hyperventilate there for a moment. "Are you OK? Good. Now, your rush week, as it were, will last a smidge longer than a week, in fact it's going to start tonight. That is if you confirm, one last time that you understand, and sign this contract Daddy had made up."

I just signed it. I was sure that nowhere in it was mentioned the fact that the photographs existed, or the blackmail that they supported? I was committed for worse or worse.

With that done, Karma took me up to her bedroom, and told me simply, "Your first pledge task is to take off those ugly clothes and wait here for me to return with the girls. We're going to give you a fashion show. Put the clothes in that garbage can over there.

At least she just said girls. They'd probably put some ugly makeup on me and make insult my body for a few hours. I could make it through that. As she left, I heard, "Get rid of everything." I could do this -- hell, I had to. I stood shivering a minute later, all my clothing at the bottom of a garbage can by her desk. I stood there in the middle of the room, taking in the ludicrous size, and expensive contents of the room. Two huge closets were bursting with clothes, a full bathroom with a huge bathtub was visible through another door. It was like a fancy hotel room on a soap opera. She even had a deck that looked over the huge backyard and pool area.

By the clock, I stood there 27 minutes, stark naked. I wasn't cold, but I still had goosebumps. My nerves were on edge, and I wondered how long they'd torment me.

Finally I heard them talking as they came upstairs and down the long hall to the part of the house containing Karma's room. Karma entered with Sara, Heather, and Claire in tow, and thankfully no Jackson. The three newcomers laughed out loud and Karma chuckled with them.

"So, you're the new pledge. Karma told us she had one."

"What's her nickname going to be? Every pledge needs a nickname." Sara ignored Claire's comment, and it was she who received an answer.

"Pancakes, as in 'flat-as', I think we know why." Heather grinned, knowing I'd felt her barb.

The four of them quickly approved that nickname, and I became Pancakes or 'Cakes to them more often than not.

"Did you bring it?" Karma looked at Claire who nodded, reached into her bag, and pulled out a plastic bag. "Don't show her yet. It'll be a surprise." Ah..so they had some terrible outfit for me to wear. I could handle it.

The group quickly spun me around and sat me down in front of the large well-lit vanity which rested in a corner of Karma's room. A drink was fetched for me, and the four women were surprisingly polite to me, actually talking about how I could do my makeup, and about the clothes that would suit me; granted, 'tit-less' came up a few times, but I ignored that and as they fussed, not really doing much, quickly drank my drink and then another, and another.