Lot Lizards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never saw her open the lube, but I felt it when she pushed her ring finger into my ass. I tried to tell her no, but she was adamant. I didn't do anal. I reached back to move her finger out of there and she slapped my hand away with her other hand. Then she had two fingers in my pussy and two in my ass. I whimpered at the pressure of the intrusion. It didn't really hurt, but it didn't feel very good.

Jenny was beneath me and I was on top, even though she was the one in control. Then Bryon got on the bed and straddled Jenny. He gripped my hair and held on to it as he put his cock in front of my mouth. I opened wide and sucked him in. He wasn't fully hard yet, but he wasn't far from it. I was temporarily distracted because Jenny's tongue and fingers made me lose control. I came over my friend's face while sucking the black truck driver we had just met.

I felt Abner get up onto the bed. He pulled my hips up and slid his cock into my pussy. Jenny continued to lick me from beneath. I was in Heaven. It was all I could do to keep from gagging as Bryon mouth fucked me, but the combination of Abner's cock thrusting into my already aching pussy and Jenny's tongue on my clit had me on a sexual high. I came multiple times as the two double teamed me. I was aware of Abner's thumb in my ass, but it didn't seem to bother me as much as Jenny's fingers had earlier. In fact, when his thumb pulled out I kind of missed it.

Abner pulled out of my pussy and without any more warning than what I should have had already his thick cock stabbed into my ass. I cried out and jumped forward, which only jammed Bryon's cock into my throat. I had avoided deep throating him because, frankly, I never thought I could do it without gagging. Now even though I wanted to gag I couldn't get him out to enable the release. Abner pulled back slightly and pushed about two thirds of his cock into my ass. I just knew he'd torn my anal tissues.

Bryon pulled out of my throat slowly. I coughed up a lot of saliva but didn't vomit, fortunately. After just a second to get a breath, he again forced it into my throat. This time he was aided by Abner slamming the rest of his cock into my ass.

"Damn, you got a tight ass," he said. That of course made Bryon want to try it was well. I was panicking; thinking that I would have Abner's now dirty cock stuffed into my mouth when they traded. I had about ten minutes to worry about that scenario as Abner fucked my ass intensely. They didn't trade, though. I managed to get Abner to wipe his cock off before he lay on the bed and the men placed me on him. I gave a gasp as I felt that thick cock meat in my pussy again. I was gasping out, "Oh, God; oh, fuck, and a string of other profanities I could never repeat. Abner pulled me down on him and then pulled my ass cheeks apart.

My second experience at anal entry was rougher than the first. I gripped Abner's shoulders so tightly that my nails drew blood. I cried out each time Bryon shoved his cock deeper. The men loved it; blood and all. Jenny was watching us and laughing her ass off. She kept calling me a lightweight, and telling me to take it like a good whore. I didn't have much choice but to take it. I felt more pressure than pain, and even though I screamed like I was being slowly dissected, there was something about being impaled on two cocks that I had always fantasized about. Now that it was coming true, I passed out.

I know I wasn't out for long. When I regained my senses I was being slammed back and forth on the two thick cocks. It was easier for them to move me than to try and move in unison, so I was lifted and slammed against them like a fuck toy. My ass burned from the intrusion, but even with the discomfort I had to cum. Jenny got on her knees facing the side wall and I licked her pussy from behind. I know I didn't do a very good job because I was being slammed around constantly, but she enjoyed it anyway. After a while I was turned face up. Jenny squatted over my face and made out with Bryon, who was now once again in my pussy. Abner was in my ass. I did a much better job of licking her pussy in that position. I could tell because she gripped my hair, pulled my face into her and erupted into a wild frenzy.

The men put us in positions I'd never ever read about. I was a bridge with Abner in my pussy and my legs around his waist as I hung from Bryon's arms chest up with my head hanging back so he could fuck my throat. Jenny had one hand under me and the other on my clit as she sucked my nipples. We did dual standing 69's, hanging head down from the two men. We did kind of a doggy chain where Abner was on his hands and knees licking Jenny, who was on her hands and knees licking me, who was on my hands and knees sucking Bryon, who was on his knees facing the rest of us. Jenny and I lay on the bed facing opposite each other with our legs intertwined like scissors, rubbing our clits together as we sucked off the guys.

Finally Jenny and I got on our knees side by side for a double facial. We kept out mouths closed as the two men blasted their seed over our faces. Then we took turns licking each other clean. I was so worn out by then I was barely functioning. Then the men had to continue their run so we had to go. I dressed as quickly as I could, considering how sore and exhausted I was. Jenny let me lean on her as we walked back to the car. She was talking about how much fun that was and how she couldn't wait to do it again. I just wanted to go home and take a long hot bath. There was no way... NO WAY I was going to let Jenny talk me into doing that again.

At least not before the next Saturday.

12