Lotion

Story Info
After online chat session, she plays with lotion.
1.2k words
3.94
45.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I logged off my computer, and I sat there for a few minutes as if in a daze. My breathing was still shallow and rapid, my pussy still wet and begging to be fucked, and all I could do was think about you.

We have been online friends for 4 years now. Though we have never met, and I don’t even know your “real” name, you still make me cum earth shattering orgasms to the point I can almost not walk afterwards!

Tonight had been one of those nights. We logged on to chat like usual. My heart always skips a beat when I log on and realize you are there waiting for me. I don’t think I will ever grow tired of that feeling!

We do our usual bull shitting…catching up on our week. Our words always have a sexual tension and undertones, and I always sit in front of my computer with a big grin on my face. You start sending me pictures and links that I love. You always know what turns me on. Usually we look at girls covered in cum from a bukkake site. We both have similar fantasies that we love to masturbate to. I would love to be the girl on her knees getting covered in all of those guys’ cum while you wish you were one of those guys who was cumming on me.

We then go into the chat room to role play. Usually we have no problem finding some people to play with, and tonight was no exception. We met a guy who was willing to print out my picture that I had in my profile. Then, while we watched him on his camera, he would masturbate on my picture. What a fucking horny ego trip that was! I played with my clit the whole time watching him. You instant messaged me and asked, “Do you like what you see?” I typed back, “Yes, and I am playing with myself right now! Let‘s go private because I want to cum with you.”

We then go into a private room to fuck ourselves into oblivion. I love when you get on the microphone so I can hear you masturbate. You have this sexy, deep voice that always sends chills down my spine, making my toes curl, and my pussy wet. I listen to your moans, the movements of your hand over your hard cock, and I get on the microphone to let you listen to me having an earth shattering orgasm. I hear you cum as well. Man, what a rush!

Then, it is time to talk some more. We make plans to email, and we try to pick a date to meet again. I can’t wait to talk with you again.

I was still sitting in my chair in front of my computer thinking about all this. I was so damn horny. I wish you could be here to fuck me. I decided to take a shower, and, since it was going on 2 a.m., I needed to get to sleep.

When I stood up, my legs were still wobbly. I had to smile thinking about you and the orgasm that I had endured moments ago. I pulled my night shirt over my head. I was naked underneath as I knew when talking to you that I needed to have easy access to my body. I stepped into the shower. The water was warm and ran over my body like a lover’s caress. I closed my eyes thinking of you in the shower with me, running your hands thru my hair, down my back. I remembered the times you told me about masturbating in the shower. You also would be so worked up from our chat sessions that you had to cum again.

I leaned my forehead against the tiles in my shower, my eyes still closed. I imagined being with you in your shower, coming up behind you. I would press my tits into your back, my belly against your ass, and I would bring my hand around to your rock hard cock. I would love to try this with you. I would love to nuzzle your neck and whisper nasty things in your ear while I rub your cock with my hand until you cum. Then, with the cum still in my cupped hand, I would let you watch me lick it off.

I let out a moan. I knew at this rate I was not going to get over our chat session. I quickly washed my hair and body. Then, after wrapping a towel around myself, I walk into my bedroom and flop naked on the bed. I knew it was a waste of time to even get dressed. You have me so horny that I have a feeling I will be up all night thinking of you fucking me, filling my pussy up with your cum.

I look over at the clock to see what time it is. I spot a bottle of lotion on my night stand. My mind instantly flashes to the time I told you about me playing with lotion. I knew that I had to have another round of fun with it.

I squirted the lotion on the top of my right foot, up to my thigh, then over my belly, down my left thigh, and ending on my left foot. I rubbed the lotion into my skin imagining it is you rubbing your hands on my smooth skin. I concentrate on my inner thighs, teasing myself, wanting to end the sweet torture that is building up in my pussy.

I grab the bottle of lotion again. I squirt lotion over my belly, up between my tits, and then I squirt a good bit on each nipple. The cool sensation of the lotion against my hot flesh makes my nipples harden instantly. I rub the lotion into my skin. It is driving me wild. I move up to my tits, rubbing them, the lotion making a slippery mess.

Then, I imagine you sitting on my belly, rubbing my tits. I imagine you sliding your hard cock between my cupped breasts. I am so turned on! The lotion provided the needed lubricant for your cock to fuck between my tits. I imagine that each time your hips thrust upwards, I lean my head up to suck the tip of your cock into my mouth. I can taste your precum, and I beg you to “Cum on my face, baby.”

I can imagine your breathing coming in short gasps and moans. You would look down on me with lust filled eyes, wanting to shoot your hot cum all over my face. I continue to rub my tits and moving down to tease my clit. I am so close to cumming.

I then imagine you yelling, “Oh god! I’m gonna cum!” I grab my lotion bottle, and I squirt some on my forehead down my nose, down my neck and tits imagining its your cum. I instantly start cumming like crazy. I roll over in my bed on to my stomach. I grab my pillow and scream hard into it. My hips bucking and moving into a fuck motion on their own.

My breathing finally returns to normal. I hug my pillow tight to my chest imagining it’s you. Finally, I am able to sleep, only to dream of you again.

I can’t wait to chat again, sweetie!