Lotion Tease

Story Info
She teases, shows, and arouses.
1.6k words
3.72
85.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You gently knocked on the bathroom door; I loved how you were always so polite. "Yes, James?" I knew you were awake for a bit, and heard the shower go off, and guessed you were coming in for a little peek. I put the towel just around me some, and hid my pussy so you would just get enough of a look to get you interested, not that you really needed that. You opened the door, and I watched your eyes go up and down my still damp body sitting on the side of the tub drying myself, as you asked, "Thought you might like another coffee."

"Thanks, sweetheart," as I pointed to my cup on the top of the toilet shelf. You almost didn't get it with the first reach, as you weren't looking at the cup.

"Get it for you, my queen," as you went out the door. I came out of the bathroom from my shower, with a towel wrapped around my hair and body. I squeezed my long auburn hair in the towel, and rubbed it to get most of the water out. I plugged in the blow dryer and waited for a commercial in the program you were watching as you sat on the bed. Your back was braced with your pillow and you were sipping on your coffee, and had put mine on the washstand. When a commercial came on, I turned on the blow dryer, and bending at the waist, ran my fingers through my hair as the hot air rushed through it. Finished with my hair, I walked over to the bed with my coffee, kissed your cheek gently, and said, "Thanks, sweet; how you doin," taking a sip of the coffee.

"Doing well," you replied, crunching some toast into your mouth.

I turned away from you, and brushed my hair out looking into the mirror, seeing you sitting on the bed in the mirror. I looked at your chest showing above the sheet you had over you up to your waist as you sat on the bed. I continued to brush my hair, between sips of my coffee. Each time I reached for the coffee and felt the towel move up some over my legs, I saw your eyebrows rise. I smiled to myself. Finishing with my hair, I picked up the jar of Oil of Olay lotion, and turned around facing you. I began to talk about what we were going to do at Penn's Landing today, as I put my right foot on the bed next to you. I shook some lotion onto my hand, put the jar down, rubbed my hands together, and began to apply the lotion to my right calf. I was talking about the trip to you, as I applied more lotion to my hands and applied it to my right knee, and pushing the towel up with my wrists as I moved my hands up my thigh. I watched as you tried to be nonchalant about it, but could see you were not looking at my eyes as you talked, but rather your eyes were following my hands rubbing and squeezing my thigh.

"I think you're more interested in the lotion than lunch on the river," I chuckled.

You giggled back, "Well, it is kind of sensuous watching you, you know."

Putting my right foot back on the floor, I moved the left to the bed, and moving the towel off my left leg said, "I sure hope so," as I began applying lotion to my left thigh with a smile.

You smiled back, and continued to watch my hands rubbing my thigh.

I noticed your hand move under the sheet. I knew you were applying gentle pressure to the bulge that had grown between your legs, the effect I wanted by teasing you. I smiled again to myself, and knew I had your attention now.

Standing only about two feet from you, I put my left leg back on the floor, shook the jar into my hand again, and took the towel off. I began to apply the lotion around my hips and my ass and up my waist, as I looked right at you. My skin glistening with the oil in the light from the dressing table lamp.

You could feel my eyes on you as the circular motion of my hands on my hips transfixes you. I could see you squeezing your hardness between your legs, rocking one over the other. I could tell you were breathing faster, as your chest moved more quickly up and down. You reached out to touch me, but I pulled back from your hand.

Wagging my second finger at you, I teased, "Oh, no; I'm not finished applying the oil to make my skin stay soft" as I moved my hands up to my breasts, and stroked my nipples, that were now hard from teasing you, with my fingers. I cupped each breast in a hand, and kneaded it like bread dough; squeezing and releasing all around.

I put my left foot back on the bed, and turned my hips so my naked body faced you. I moved my hands down to my pussy and with my left hand pulled the lip out, and with my right middle finger began to play with my clit. I moved my hips back and forth toward you, just as I would when making love. Your eyes were wide, watching my finger twirling around my now wet clit and pussy lips. Your hand was now moving up and down on your hard, and wet cock as I watched the sheet move to the rhythm of your hand. I continued to rub myself, feeling the excitement building in me, as it was in you. I so enjoy exciting you; making you want me; forcing you to need to be with me, making you lose track of everything but the insistence to cum, by using my body to arouse you. I leaned forward toward your ear, my hair touching the side of your face, so you could smell the cleanness and perfume, my breast just touching your chest, as I whisper to you, "Anywhere you need oil applying, my sweet?"

JAMES ACTS

I toss back the covers revealing the fact that the lotioning of your sweet delicate little body has definitely interested me. My long hard thick throbbing member is bulging against the boxers you gave me last Christmas.

I motion you to sit at the end of the bed, your naked body and perky breasts exciting me even more. I slide my hand inside my boxers, and start to massage. Your eyes widen as you see pre-cum start to stain my boxers.

My mouth is now partly open, my eyes wide and dilated. I am still smiling, but starting to look a little desperate. I slide my hand up and down my shaft, the whole length, lubricating it with the pre-cum. You can hear the wetness between my hand and cock as I slide up and down.

You have completely turned to face me now. On all fours at the foot of the bed. I spread my legs and put my other hand under my boxers. One hand grasps my balls while the other slides up and down my shaft. The smile is mostly gone now, replaced with a look that is almost painful, aching. I start to grunt and moan.

"Loraaaaaaaaa, oh my sweet Loraaaaaaaaaaa," I call out. "I want you Lora, I NEED you, desperately."

You slide up between my legs, your hands sliding up and down my legs. You massage the lotion into my thighs. You smile at the feel of the muscles, knowing that our workouts together are showing some "beneficial" effects.

You can stand it no more, realizing I am close to orgasm. You reach up, grab the waistband of the shorts, and slide them down. This reveals my cock. The excitement has me longer, thicker, and harder than you have seen me in a while. The anticipation has me more excited than I have been since our first time.

I am still stroking. Long slow strokes. Biting my lower lip. Looking desperately at you. My eyes begging you to please, please, PLEASE bring your tight sweet pulsating little pussy and slide down on my cock. You read me perfectly.

You take my hands in yours.

Our fingers intertwine.

You slide up.

You reach down grasping my long thick cock.

You direct it to the entrance of your pussy.

THEN, YOU DROP ON IT, TAKING IT ALL IN AT ONCE.

We both gasp.

You grab my hands again and start rocking. You slide back and forth against my pelvis. Your sweet little clit, rubbing the hair above my cock. I am so deep; I can feel the back of your vaginal wall, rubbing against the head of my cock. The feeling is marvelous, fantastic, erotic, sensual, almost more than I can stand.

You toss your head back, your hair flowing down your back and close your eyes. A smile crosses your face. I adore those luscious lips, especially now, all swollen with excitement. You look down at me with dilated huge eyes and a look that says you will not be denied. You MUST be satisfied.

Your rocking and grinding gets faster. My thrusting up to you gets harder. I slide my hands out of yours and grasp your waist. The size of your little body turns me on even more. Your smooth skin candy for my eyes. My hands slide up and down your torso and along your legs. I slide my hands to those perky breasts and start massaging.

The feel of your nipples in the palms of my hands is too much for me. Luckily, you feel the same way.

Simultaneously,

WE CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!

I shoot sweet hot creamy white seed all up inside of you.

I scream your name, "LORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

My head thrashes back and forth.

I grunt.

I moan.

I scream.

We smile as we lay together, knowing now it will be a much later lunch than planned; but also that we will be smiling at each other throughout.