Lotus Queen, or Sex and Kungfu Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The autumn evening air was comfortably cool as he walked in the direction of the hotel. The city smelled better in the fall. A siren screamed through the night without attracting the slightest bit of conscious notice from Gribbs. Gribbs wondered if he would get any challenging glances as he walked through the lobby of the trendy upscale hotel. He almost wished someone would. He felt the smooth plastic card in his pocket and was prepared to pull it out in response to any jack-ass that presumed to argue about whether he was in the right place. It turned out to be a gestalt of expectations, as no one seemed to give him the slightest bit of notice. Getting off on the fourth floor, it took him a moment to figure out which way the signs were directing him for 421. Standing before the door of room 421, Gribbs raised his hand, as though he were about to knock, but then decided to just let himself in.

Mei watched. She realized that he probably opted to let himself in out of his own sense of cautiousness. If one is going to be ambushed, the more surprise one can grab the better. It was a reminder to her to not underestimate the man. What he might lack in sophistication and education, he could make up for in instinct and ferocity. Once she was certain Gribbs was alone and not followed, she immediately followed him into the room. She didn't want to leave him alone too long because he might either suspect a trap or snoop around and stumble onto the small motion activated cameras that she had cleverly hidden in a few places throughout the room.

Gribbs entered the room, and, upon seeing no one, began to call out, "Hello."

He was just turning to exit when Mei slipped into the room. "Sorry, I ran into an old freind." Mei said not concerned to take too much time with what they would both know as a fabrication.

"OK." Gribbs said in his deep gravely voice.

"Have a seat. Do you mind if I get into something more comfortable?" Mei asked.

"Go right ahead. I'm all about comfort." Gribbs replied, to Mei's relief, sitting down in a chair Mei had carefully positioned a camera to capture.

Mei ducked into the bathroom, and ditched the little dress with the strapless bustier corset top that was designed to create the illusion of cleavage for the girl who had only a couple smallish pointy mounds of tit. Standing topless in panties before the mirror, she quickly put her hair up in pigtails. She wiped off the ruby red lipstick, and replaced it with a clear gloss. She kicked off her heels, removed her stockings, and dropped her panties down around her ankles. Then she grabbed a soft loose-fitting cotton nightie and put it on over her head. It really was the kind that was made for comfort rather than sex appeal, and it was intended to create a certain effect. However, looking at herself in the mirror, she hoped she wasn't overdoing the little girl motif. She didn't know whether Gribbs had a dividing line below which the fantasy went from hot to creepy, and, if so, what that age was. She thus aimed for the ambiguously post-pubescent teen-aged girl the prostitute had described role-playing for him. She didn't want to be so blatant that she spooked him into recognizing the trap, but she wanted anyone viewing the tape to conclude Gribbs was a pedophile.

Mei came out moving and acting in a manner that reflected shyness and a youthful lack of confidence. It was an act that she could change on a whim. As she approached Gribbs, she was conscious of the camera angles. Her objective was to prevent obscuring Gribbs' face while keeping hers hidden such that she could use as much of the footage as possible if necessary without identifying her.

"What do you want me to do for you, daddy?" Mei asked in a bashful manner with her head hung low so the pigtails drooped forward.

"I want you to sit right down in your old man's lap." Gribbs replied, uncrossing his legs by taking his foot off his knee, and letting his knees splay out.

Mei sat on the man's lap and almost immediately could feel the stirrings of his growth beneath her. It was as if she had sat down on a thick snake under a thin blanket, and it was trying to crawl under her. Gribbs pulled her back gently so that she lay reclined against him with her head on this shoulder. It looked like a paternal enough behavior until the man began to run his rough calloused hands over the soft nightie, which conformed smoothly to Mei's youthful figure. Gribbs let his fingertips linger over the pert little tits of the Chinese girl. Mei opted to neither respond enthusiastically nor to play the role as dead-eyed and traumatized. Instead she squirmed a bit as if she was experiencing unfamiliar feelings and was being tickled.

Gribbs spoke into Mei's ear in a raspy whisper, "Are you going to be a good girl, and make daddy feel real nice?" The smell of rum reeked on his breath.

"Yes, daddy." Mei played along, though she let her head loll away from his ear rather than toward it so that her face would not be in view on the video.

"That's a good girl." Gribbs said.

With one hand over Mei's chest, Gribbs let the other hand slowly work its way lower and lower until it was over her pubic triangle. Without lifting the nightie, he slowly lightly rubbed her sex through the thin fabric.

"Does that feel good?" Gribbs asked.

"It tickles." Mei said, but then, concerned that she might be playing it too young, added, "but it's nice."

Gribbs began to inch the hem of the nightie gradually up with his fingers until Mei's pussy was uncloaked. Her sex was completely clean-shaven, and Mei wondered if this would be appealing or unappealing with respect to Gribbs' fantasy. Gribbs' long brown fingers, with their deep knuckle creases and many small scars from a life of manual labor, began to probe slowly between Mei's smooth labia. Mei wriggled a little bit, partially acting and partially succumbing to the sensations. The Chinese girl had begun to experience the flow of arousal, and it increased with the direct stimulation. Gribbs was methodical and unrushed. While, in some sense, he was moving quickly, his physical actions were slow and restrained as if he were savoring every sensation.

"You're suffocating daddy's cock. We need to let him free." Gribbs said raising his hips up to press his restrained erection into Mei's little round backside.

Gribbs sat up, and was easily able to lift Mei's petite frame off of him. Mei tried, somewhat successfully, to subtly maneuver so that Gribbs' face and cock would both be in the frame. It was important that she not be too obvious and risk attracting suspicion. Mei then awaited instruction. She wanted it to be clear on the tape that Gribbs was calling the shots rather than Mei appearing to seduce the older man in a Lolita-esque fashion.

"Do you want to see it?" Gribbs asked.

"I guess so." Mei said shyly.

Taking Mei's hands and pulling them toward his crotch so that she was forced to take a step toward him, Gribbs said, "Well take it out, and play with it a little."

Given the height difference, Mei did not have to lean over to unbuckle, unbutton, and unzip Gribbs' pants. She worked slowly, as if she were a little nervous and uncertain. Given its stiffness, it took some effort to wrestle the meaty cock out of Gribbs' tightie-whitie briefs. The beefy uncut cock was stiff but sagged under its own weight.

"Stroke it." Gribbs said, taking Mei's tiny white hand in his long-fingered brown hand and curling his hand to force the Chinese girl's hand to partially encircle his meat. He moved his hand a few times over hers as if to show her the way to pleasure a man. Then he removed his hand and watched the petite girl tug at his manhood.

"Have you ever seen one this big?" Gribbs said.

"No." Mei said. She was lying, but it was not a lie by much. Mei had seen a lot of a cock in her 23 years of life, and had seen one, may be two, that were as large or larger than that of Gribbs.

Gribbs ran his hand over Mei's head. His massive hand seemed like it could easily palm her skull. Then he took a silky jet-back stalk of pigtail in each hand and pulled her face in the direction of his crotch. Mei went to her knees.

"Now I'm going to let you put your mouth on it, and suck it like a lollipop." Gribbs said.

Mei put the head of the cock in her mouth. It tasted salty and smelled musky, as was expected from a manual laborer whose work day had probably begun about 16 hours earlier. Still it was not the dirtiest nor the least tasty cock she'd ever had in her mouth. She began to suck as Gribbs slowly thrusted into her mouth. Mei's lips were stretched to a perfect "O" by the penetrating organ.

"Yeah, that's it, baby girl. You're doing good." Gribbs said, as he gradually began to give Mei more and more of a mouthful.

The man's big hands nearly touched at the fingertips and thumb tips as he wrapped his hands around Mei's head to pull her face down onto his shaft. He sped up his thrusts, and did not let the girl pull her head back in retreat. Mei played it up, gagging, gasping, and getting teary-eyed, but it was all an act. It was not that her throat wasn't being breached, but that she had a great deal of experience with rough sex and could have coped with the violating organ easily - if that had been what was called for. However, what was called for in this session was for her to play the inexperienced little girl who didn't know how to take all the cock that the big strapping man was giving her. She did just that. When Gribbs was ready for a break, he took his hands off and there were two clearly defined reddened thumb prints in the alabaster skin of Mei's forehead. He took those meaty thumbs and used them to squeegee the tears off the girl's cheek.

"That was real good, but I'm afraid this next part is really going to hurt." Gribbs said.

Gribbs sat down reclining back into the chair. His slobber-coated cock was still completely rigid. He ushered Mei to sit on his thighs and then helped lift her up so she could squat down over his member. The meat filled Mei's vagina, kept tight -despite frequent fucking- through daily exercises, and she could feel the uncut head press into her cervix as it approached, but did not reach, its maximum depth. Mei made convincing sounds of pain as though her virginal womb were being torn asunder. Many men seemed to be into fucking inexperienced girls, and so Mei got lots of opportunity to practice her withering virgin expressions and squeals. After a quarter of an hour of being ridden by Mei, Gribbs stood up still inside the girl and carried her the short distance to the bed. He lay her down on the bed and continued to breach her in the missionary position. The large black man loomed large over the tiny Chinese girl as he kept thrusting into her as deeply as her body was capable of receiving.

"Do you want to try my snake in your butt?" Gribbs asked.

Mei decided to play the game she thought Gribbs wanted to play, and it happened to involve telling the truth. "No, daddy, it's too big."

"Well, sometimes we have to do things that hurt. You've got to learn to please a man." Gribbs said, still thrusting away.

Gribbs climbed off the slight girl, and manhandled her over onto her stomach. He then put his hands around her waist and lifted her hips back toward him so that she was in an infantile ass-up position. Gribbs put his cockhead against Mei's puckered little bunghole, and, with only the girl's own slippery sauce as lube, pushed his hips forward while pulling the girl back into him with great effort. The sphincter at first resisted his efforts, but then yielded with a pop as the first four inches of Gribbs' bulky manhood shot into her at once. This time, there was no need for acting. The big thick unit that impaled her now was causing Mei great pain as it was seemingly forced and crammed deeper into her backside. The agonized facial expression and bestial moans and cries were not an act.

Perhaps Gribbs sensed the genuine nature of Mei's discomfort. If so, it seemed to turn him on because it was only a few strokes before his veiny black monster began to throb as he spurted his cum into Mei's rectum. Maybe it was just that the bunghole had been so tight. Whatever it was, Gribbs produced an astounding load of his thick, almost gelatinous, jizm, and then rolled over onto his side spent.

Mei stretched back out laying on her stomach. She remembered a Kungfu teacher who had made her and the other students punch each other repetitively in the gut to toughen up. Her lower abdomen felt similar now to what it did after those sessions, but this time the bruising was from the inside out rather than the outside inward. She felt dirty as she got up and a slug of Gribb's seed crawled down her inner thigh.

"OK, I fulfilled my part of the bargain, now it's time for you to talk." Mei said pulling the tight hair bungees out that had held her hair in pigtails and letting the silken black locks fall naturally down her back.

"Fair enough. You sure are a good lay, and quite an actress." Gribbs said, and then got to business. "The reason I said I couldn't get the evidence is that the whole case file was transferred down to 5th Precinct. Apparently, they recognized the similarities between the case of the kid from Columbia the other night and earlier kidnappings, and, since the first few abductions were in the Chinatown area, they already had a file started. I know someone down at 5th who works nights, if I can get in touch with him I'll let you know who the detectives are."

Gribbs fished a cell phone out of the pockets of the pants that were unbuckled and unzipped, but were still around his thighs. He scrolled through to find a number from among his contacts.

"Hey, Bishop, how are things going man?" Gribbs said into the phone.

Mei could easily follow the conversation though she could only hear one side of the conversation and the occasional boisterous laughter coming through the cell phone.

"Oh, you know, work is work... Hey, some of the guys were talking about that freaky case of the little Chinese girl kidnapping that boy up here." Gribbs said.

"Yeah, that's the one." Gribbs continued.

"Someone was asking about who's working the case now."

"Ed Rathko and Mandy Chow. Mandy?" Gribbs repeated what he was told in confirmation.

"Oh, for 'Amanda'..." Gribbs confirmed.

Mei picked up a piece of hotel stationary and scrawled in big block letters, "Evidence: Dagger?" She held it up for Gribbs to see.

"Say, man, they confiscated a dagger..." Gribbs began.

"Yeah, the one they took out of the cops vest..." Gribbs said, and looked to Mei for confirmation.

Mei nodded her head in the affirmative to indicate that it was, indeed, the right dagger.

"I guess that's in evidence storage?" Gribbs asked.

"I know it's a weird damn question, it's a weird dam case." Gribbs said putting the guy on the defensive expertly. Gribbs had balls; you had to give him that.

"That's also weird; normally they don't check evidence out like that, do they?" Gribbs asked.

"You put any money on that Giants game?" Gribbs restored the conversation to friendly topics briefly before signing off.

"OK, catch you later." Gribbs signed off.

Speaking now to Mei, Gribbs said, "Awright, the case is being worked by Detectives Ed Rathko and Amanda Chow. She goes by Mandy. Last my man heard, Rathko checked the dagger out of evidence to show it around to antique dealers in Chinatown. He doesn't know where it is now. Is that it? Are we even-steven?" Gribbs asked. He prided himself on paying up on his debts.

"There is just one more thing. This never happened. I never talked to you. If you keep that in mind, yeah, we are even-steven." Mei said.

"You think I want anyone to know about this? Shoot." Gribbs said tucking in his shirt and securing his pants.

Mei would send him a snippet of video later to make sure he knew the consequences of running his mouth, but she was fairly confident he wouldn't. She could find out what she needed to know about the detectives easily enough from her network of contacts.

12