Louis Makes a Decision Ch. 01

Story Info
Louis's wife brazenly dates another man.
2.6k words
4.11
130.6k
60
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

This is the first episode in a short series entitled, "Louis Makes a Decision". It is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

All of my stories are romances. They are always about people who are deeply in love with each other. Sadly, sometimes people who were once deeply in love forget about why they were originally attracted to each other. If they're lucky, they remember before it's too late.

I really don't know why Sarah married me. She's a very successful divorce attorney. I'm a college professor. Sarah's annual income approaches seven figures while mine will never reach six figures.

My wife is a thirty-seven year old brown eyed brunette beauty. At 5 feet eight inches, she's an inch taller than I am. Her large bust, narrow waist and slim hips give her a figure that draws the attention of every man she passes on the street. Sarah is a knockout. On the other hand, I'm a slender forty-two year old intellectual with slightly effeminate mannerisms.

Sarah and I have many common interests. Both of us love the opera and the symphony. We readily agree that the New York Times Crossword Puzzle and a fine cup of coffee make a wonderful combination on a Sunday morning.

Clothes are also a favorite mutual interest. Sarah and I can happily spend many hours together perusing the racks of any upscale clothing store. My wife likes to joke that I may be the perfect girlfriend.

We have a very active, albeit different sex life. My penis is tiny. I suppose the girlfriend analogy applies here as well. We've had normal intercourse two times. On both occasions I came almost immediately after I entered Sarah.

Sarah quickly decided that intercourse just wasn't the appropriate way for us to express our love. Those were her exact words. Now I spend hours on my knees licking my wife's ass and pussy while she relaxes on the bed with her eyes closed.

When we were first married, Sarah would always end a session of lovemaking by giving me a nice blow job. It never lasted more than a minute, but I always enjoyed it. About a year ago, she decided to stop sucking my cock.

One night after I'd finished licking Sarah to several orgasms she informed me of her decision. "Louis, your penis is so tiny that I don't actually get much enjoyment out of sucking it. It's really not much more interesting to me than sucking on a soda straw."

She shrugged. "I don't see how you could be getting much enjoyment from it either. You always cum in less than a minute. It really doesn't seem like it's worth the effort."

My wife smiled at me. "I think it would be much more fun for both of us if you ended our lovemaking sessions by licking my ass while you masturbate." Sarah patted my head. "Louis, if you think about it, that's a much more appropriate expression of our love for each other."

I wanted to object, but I didn't. I never objected, it was very difficult for me to argue with Sarah.

Shortly after we were married, Sarah divided our duties. She took over the complete financial management of the household. I turned my pay checks over to her. She paid the bills, managed the checking and charge accounts and took care of all of our investments. Sarah's rationale was simple. She made most of the money so she should manage it.

I now get a weekly allowance. Every Friday morning Sarah hands me an envelope with fifty dollars in it. When she gives it to me she always says, "Here you are dear; it's all yours, spend it wisely."

I was assigned all of the household chores. I do all of the cooking, cleaning and laundry.

Sarah adores this arrangement. Whenever her girlfriends Cassie and Monica come over, she facetiously refers to me as her wife. They always get a big laugh out of it.

Sarah really enjoys this aspect of our marriage. She loves to buy me frilly aprons as gifts. I now have a very large collection and she insists that I wear them whenever I'm working around the house.

She rationalizes this by saying, "Louis, I dress you in very expensive clothing. Wearing an apron is a remarkably intelligent way to keep your clothes neat and nice."

Last year for my birthday, Sarah gave me a large box of lace panties. Inside the box there was a short note.

It said:

This is the perfect gift for a wonderful wife. I expect you to throw out all of your ugly boxer shorts and start wearing these cute panties.

Love

Sarah

The next day Sarah came into the bedroom while I was throwing out my old underwear. As soon as she realized what I was doing She kissed me and said, "Louis, I wasn't really sure how you would react to this. I can't describe how pleased I am to see that you're doing it for me."

She unbuckled my belt and opened my trousers. When she saw the pale yellow panties I was wearing she grinned and said, "Baby, you're such a good little wife."

Sarah pulled my trousers all the way off and dragged me over to the bed. She lifted up her skirt and pulled her panties down. As she lay down on her stomach she said, "Louis lick my asshole. Show me that you understand exactly who the boss is in our marriage."

I obediently spread the cheeks of Sarah's gorgeous ass and started to kiss and lick her asshole. I couldn't argue with her. I could never argue with Sarah. She really was the boss.

About three months ago Sarah began spending more time with her old friends Cassie and Monica. They started going out every Thursday night. They called it girls night out. Sarah told me that they went out for dinner, drinks and gossip. At first she was always home by 10:30. It seemed pretty harmless.

About a month later Sarah went out on a Thursday night and didn't get home until 2:30 in the morning. The next day I confronted her about why she was out so late.

She looked at me and said, "It's really none of your business, but if you must know, after we finished our dinner we went to a night club and spent the evening dancing."

I was shocked. I asked, "Were you dancing with men?"

My wife laughed. "Of course we were, we're not in junior high school."

Sarah waited for me to say something more. When I didn't she sneered at me and said, "If you're done with your little interrogation, I'm hungry. Get your apron on and make me some breakfast."

I obeyed immediately.

The following week Cassie and Monica came over on Saturday afternoon. We had a pool and a patio. The three girls loved to lie in the sun, drink margaritas and gossip. As usual I was required to wait on them. It was on that particular afternoon that my wife first started referring to me as her servant.

I was bringing them their second round of margaritas when I happened to overhear Cassie ask Sarah, "Where are we going for date night this week."

The words "date night" caught my attention.

Sarah answered, "Dave wants to go to Maguire's for dinner. He says they have great steaks. He suggested that after dinner we go dancing at the 520 Club."

Monica nodded. "That would be great, Jerry loves Maguire's."

I turned.

Sarah noticed and stared at me. It seemed as though she wasn't even mildly concerned that I'd overheard what she'd just said.

I took a deep breath and asked, "Who's Dave?"

Sarah shrugged. "It's really none of your business, but if you must know he's the guy I go dancing with on Thursday nights."

For a moment Sarah and I stared at each other. There was dead silence and then Cassie and Monica started giggling. That was all it took, I folded. I sighed and retreated to safety of the house.

For the next several days neither of us mentioned Dave.

The following Thursday evening I walked into the bedroom. Sarah was getting ready to go out. She had just finished showering and was sitting at her makeup table.

I didn't know what to say so I asked a silly question. "Are you going out?"

Sarah shook her head in mock dismay. "Of course I am. You know very well that Thursday is my night out with Cassie and Monica."

"Can I sit with you while you're getting dressed?"

"Sure, but if you don't have anything better to do, why don't you make yourself useful and get me a glass of pinot grigio."

I obediently answered, "Certainly, right away."

I went into the kitchen, opened a bottle of wine and poured a glass for Sarah. I was about to pick it up when I stopped. Lately Sarah had made it clear that she preferred it when I served her wine on a tray. I found a tray and set the glass of wine on it. I was about to pick it up when I decided to surprise Sarah with a light snack. I quickly cut up an apple and sliced some cheddar cheese. I put it all on a small plate and set it on the tray next to Sarah's wine.

Once that was done, I picked up the tray and brought it to Sarah. My wife was standing up when I walked into the bedroom. She was fastening a black garter belt around her waist. Sarah smiled as I carefully set her glass of wine and the plate of apple slices and cheese on her makeup table.

As soon as I was done she looked at me and said, "Louis, you are becoming a very good servant. You really should be proud of yourself."

Pleasing my wife was very important to me. I beamed with pride as I sat down on the bed.

Sarah sat down at her makeup table and took a sip of her wine. After she set her glass down she picked up a black nylon stocking and rolled it onto her leg.

"I haven't seen you wear stockings and a garter belt for a long time. What's the occasion?"

Sarah shrugged. "Nothing really, sometimes it's just fun to feel sexy."

As Sarah rolled her second stocking onto her other leg I asked, "Where are you going for dinner tonight?"

Of course I already knew the answer. I remembered the conversation I'd overheard last Saturday. I just wanted to hear it again.

"Maguire's, it's a new place on the west side of the city."

"Who's going to be there?"

Sarah turned. She also remembered the conversation on Saturday. She stared at me for a moment and then she said, "Cassie and Monica." She paused. "Our dance partners will be there too."

"This guy Dave that you mentioned on Saturday, will he be there?"

Sarah stood and pulled a pair of thong panties on over her garter belt and nylons. "Yes of course he will, he's my dance partner."

I thought about this for a moment. I really didn't know what to say.

Sarah walked over to the bed, picked up her skirt and pulled it on. It was short, very short.

"That's a short skirt."

Sarah smiled. "Yes it is, short skirts make dancing easier."

She picked up her blouse and slipped her arms into the sleeves. She hadn't bothered to put on a brassiere first."

"You're not going to wear a bra tonight?"

"No, I think I look sexier without one." She glared at me. "I enjoy looking sexy, is that a problem for you?"

I looked at the floor and quietly said, "No I guess not."

Sarah smiled as she fastened the two bottom buttons of her blouse. I noticed that she'd left the three top buttons unfastened.

My wife looked in the mirror and then she turned around and faced me. "There, how do I look?"

The truth was, Sarah was dressed like a slut. Her short skirt looked like something a teenager would wear, her breasts spilled out of the open buttons at the top of her blouse and her eye shadow was much too dark.

Part of me wanted to protest. Part of me wanted to scream at her that no decent wife would ever dream of going out dressed like that.

Another part of me had a far different reaction. The meek submissive part of me wanted to fall on my knees and beg to be allowed to kiss Sarah's pussy before she went out.

I was torn, I couldn't decide what to say so finally I just whispered, "You look very sexy."

Sarah stared at me for a moment and then she walked over and patted my cheek. "Louis, you're very sweet."

My wife turned so that she could check her hair in the mirror one more time.

I looked at my watch. It was almost seven o'clock. "What time are Cassie and Monica going to pick you up?"

"I'm not riding with Cassie and Monica tonight. They live on the other side of town. Dave lives about a mile away. It's much more convenient for him to pick me up."

I stared at Sarah. Suddenly I said, "This is a date! Another man is picking you up at our house and taking you out for an evening of dining and dancing." I was appalled, I couldn't believe what I'd just heard.

I shook my head. "You're going out on a date!"

Sarah turned. For a moment she just stared at me and then she shrugged and said, "Yes I suppose I am. Well, there you have it. I'm going out on a date with another man." She placed her hands on her hips. It was a defiant stance. "What are you going to do about it Louis?"

I stood perfectly still. The last remnants of my manhood desperately wanted to scream, No you can't go! You're my wife, you cannot date other men. Sadly, I didn't, that part of me had long ago shriveled away. I no longer had the back bone to protest. Now all I could do was silently stare at the floor.

Sarah smirked and said, "That's what I thought you'd do."

I was completely humiliated.

A car horn sounded outside.

"That's Dave, I have to go. You don't want me to keep him waiting do you?"

Sarah walked over to me and patted the top of my head. "Don't worry Louis, I still love you."

My wife grabbed her purse. As she opened the front door she said, "Don't sit up waiting for me, I'll probably be home quite late."

Sarah stepped through the doorway and paused. "The hamper in my closet is filled with dirty lingerie; you can hand wash all of it for me this evening." She chuckled, "That should keep you from getting bored."

Sarah closed the door behind her and left.

I went to the front window and peeked out the curtain. A tall handsome man in his early forties was standing next to a Lexus. He was holding the passenger door of the car open for Sarah. I assumed that this was Dave.

My heart broke when I saw my wife walk up to this strange man, put her arms around his neck and brazenly kiss him on the lips.

After she broke off her kiss she turned and looked at the house. Sarah knew I would be watching out the window. She waved at me and got into Dave's car. I foolishly waved back.

Dave closed the car door behind her, walked around to the driver's side and got in.

A single tear rolled down my cheek as I watched this handsome man start his car, pull away from the curb and drive off with my wife.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers