Louis Makes a Decision Ch. 04

Story Info
Sarah makes Louis kneel at her feet while she talks to Dave.
2.4k words
4.2
79.6k
19
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Note: This story is the fourth episode in a short series entitled "Louis Makes a Decision". If you have not read the previous three episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

After dinner Sarah retired to the living room. I brought her a glass of cognac. She relaxed and read her book while I cleaned the kitchen.

Once I was finished with my chores I took my apron off and went into the living room. When she heard me enter the room Sarah looked up from her book, motioned with one hand that I was to wait, and continued reading. She made me stand there for fifteen minutes while she read her book and sipped her cognac.

Finally she set her book down and looked up at me. "Louise fetch me the telephone."

I brought the telephone to Sarah.

She set it down next to her and pointed at the floor in front of her. "Louise, get on your knees and massage my feet."

This was a command that I was more than happy to obey and Sarah knew it. Sarah discovered my little foot fetish shortly after we started dating. Since then she has spent many happy hours relaxing in a chair while I kissed and licked her toes.

My wife sighed with contentment as I started massaging her feet. "Louise, that feels so good. You really are wonderful. You cook, you clean, you massage my feet and you're delightfully obedient. You make an outstanding slave."

Sarah finished the last of her cognac and handed the glass to me. "Take this to the kitchen and bring me a glass of the chardonnay that I had with dinner."

I quickly went to the kitchen, poured a glass of wine, put it on a tray and returned to the living room.

As I set her wine on the end table Sarah said, "Louise fetch my purse."

I obediently retrieved Sarah's purse. She opened it, took out her address book and looked up a telephone number. Once she found it Sarah picked up the telephone.

She was about to dial the number when she suddenly stopped and looked at me. "Get back on your knees and continue kissing and licking my feet."

I dutifully got down on my knees and carefully picked up Sarah's right foot. I gently kissed my wife's big toe while she dialed the telephone and waited for an answer.

After a moment she said, "Hi baby it's me."

"Oh that's sweet. I really enjoyed last night too."

I suddenly realized that Sarah was talking to Dave. I kept kissing her feet. I didn't want her to think I was eavesdropping.

"I agree, Maguires was wonderful. My fillet was excellent."

"Yes, I would love to go there again next Thursday."

Sarah smiled. "The DJ at the 520 Club was very good. I had fun. I agree, we should definitely go back there."

She nodded, "Yes, we both had a little too much to drink."

Sarah started giggling, "You found my panties on the floor of the back seat? I wondered what happened to them."

She listened for a minute then she giggled, "You are so bad. You can't talk like that on the telephone."

"Okay, I'll admit it; I really did enjoy giving it to you. It's been a long time since I sucked one that big."

I stopped and looked up at Sarah. She was brazenly talking to Dave about sucking his cock while I was kneeling at her feet. Sarah looked down at me and smirked. It was obvious that she knew exactly what she was doing.

She went back to her telephone conversation. "Stop that, you're being naughty!" She giggled, "I'm a married woman."

Sarah was quiet, after a moment she said; "I can't wait for next Thursday either. Hey, I have an idea; do you like basketball?"

"I thought so. Would you like to take me to the University game tomorrow night?"

"Yes, I know what game it is. I'm very aware that it's been sold out for months."

"My husband is a professor at the University; he has season tickets. The seats are at center court in the eighth row."

"Yes, those are wonderful seats, would you like to go?"

I looked up at Sarah. I was desperately shaking my head no. I'd been looking foreword to this game for weeks."

Sarah put a finger to her lips to silence me.

"No, he can't use them. Let's just say that he has obligations tomorrow night."

My heart sank.

"Great, the game starts at 8:00. Why don't you come by here at 7:00. We can have a drink before we go."

"Yes, of course I want you to come inside."

"Oh who cares about him. He won't give us any trouble."

"Dave honey, he's kneeling in front of me kissing my feet while I'm talking to you."

"No I'm not making that up. He's really doing it. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow night."

"I would love to see your place. Yes, lets go over there after the game."

"Second base? Honey I think you got to third base in my driveway last night." Sarah giggled, "If you play your cards right, you just might hit a home run tomorrow night."

"Baby, I can't wait either. I'll see you tomorrow night, Goodbye."

Sarah turned the telephone off and handed it to me. "Put this away slaveboy."

I put the telephone back on its base. When I got back to Sarah I stood in front of her with my hands on my hips. I was livid.

Sarah looked at me and said in her most mocking tone of voice, "Oh dear, it looks like I'm about to witness another tantrum."

She smiled at me, "Be careful slaveboy, outrage can be very costly."

I took a deep breath. Sarah was already cowing me into submission. I needed to muster all of my strength."

"You gave away my basketball tickets."

"Is that what has you so upset?" Sarah laughed, "I would have thought you'd be angry because I just promised another man that he could fuck me tomorrow night."

Sarah shrugged, "Louise, you're doing a weeks penance. There was never any chance that I was going to let you attend that basketball game tomorrow night."

"But..."

"But nothing! You are being punished. For the next week your life is going to be full of disappointments. Get used to it."

Sarah smiled at me, "Up until now, you've been very well behaved this evening. If you can get your anger under control, I am willing to forget this little episode and allow you to watch the basketball game on television tomorrow night."

I wilted. Sarah had that effect on me. I couldn't argue with her.

Still, there was one more issue. "You're not really going to let Dave fuck you tomorrow night are you?" At this moment it was more like I was pleading with Sarah than arguing with her.

Sarah smiled, "So you finally decided to get mad about that."

She stared at me. "Louise, for the next week you are not my husband, you are my slave. As my slave you have surrendered any marital rights that you might normally have as my husband. This week I am free to party with any man I might choose."

Sarah paused for a moment to let those words sink in and then she continued. "Frankly, Louise I intend to take full advantage of this situation. Last night I sucked Dave's cock. It was the first real cock I've touched in over two years. All it did was whet my appetite." She stared at me. "Yes, I do plan to let Dave fuck me tomorrow night. I can't wait to feel him push that big cock of his into my cunt."

"You're admitting that you sucked Dave's cock last night?"

"Yes, and if I'm not mistaken we discussed that last night."

"But..."

Sarah held her hand up. "Louise, I am in no mood to be challenged right now. You are coming dangerously close to having your punishment extended for another week. Do you really want to risk that?"

I bowed my head, "No Ms. Raymond, I don't."

Sarah smiled, "Good."

She paused, after a moment she said, "Louise, you've been much too aggressive with me this evening. You need to do something to make amends for that." Sarah thought for a moment. Suddenly she smiled and stood up. "Bring my book slaveboy."

Sarah walked into her bedroom. I picked up her book and followed. When I got to her bedroom door I stopped and knocked.

Sarah looked at me and nodded with approval. "Very good slaveboy. You're learning proper etiquette. You may come in."

Once I was in her bedroom Sarah lay down on her bed and rolled over onto her stomach.

"Take your panties off and give me my book."

I did as I was told.

As soon as I handed Sarah her book she said, "Pull my pajama bottoms down and start licking my ass. I'll let you know when your penance is complete."

For the next hour my wife read her book while I licked her asshole. I wasn't surprised by the amount of time Sarah made me spend doing my penance. She's always enjoyed this particular delight.

Finally Sarah put her book aside and said, "Enough."

She rolled over onto her back, sat up and looked at me. There was an evil grin on her face. "You've been a very good little boy Louise. You deserve a reward. I think I'll give you a nice blow job."

Sarah pulled me down on the bed, rolled me onto my back, leaned over, looked at my plastic covered penis and started laughing. "Oh my, isn't this unfortunate. Your little pee pee seems to be encased in plastic."

My wife started licking the plastic case that held my cock. Of course, I couldn't really feel anything; but having her lips and tongue in that close a proximity to my penis without having any sensation was absolutely maddening. Sarah giggled the entire time she licked my chastity cage. She continued this mental torture for several minutes.

When she finally tired of her little game she sat up and said in a tone of mock indignation, "Well if you're not going to respond to my sexual advances I guess I'll just have to find someone who will."

Sarah started laughing. "I'll bet Dave will go wild when I do that to him tomorrow night."

I didn't say a word. There really wasn't anything that I could say. I just stared at floor.

When I didn't take her bait, Sarah shook her head and lay back on her pillow. "Fetch my purse."

I went into the living room, got Sarah's purse, brought it into the bedroom and handed it to her.

She opened it, took out the key to my chastity cage and unlocked it. "Go into your bathroom and shave. I'm going to inspect you when you're done. I don't want to find a single strand of hair anywhere on your body except on the top of your head."

I spent the next hour shaving. When I was done I showered and returned to Sarah's bedroom. She was reading.

I knocked on the door frame. She looked up from her book, "You may enter."

I walked in.

"Stand still."

Sarah got out of bed and slowly walked around me. It was a very thorough inspection. She lifted my cock and checked my testicles. She nodded approvingly when she saw that I'd shaved them.

Finally she smiled at me and said, "Louise, you did an excellent job." She patted my pubic area. "Your little cock looks so much better without all that unsightly hair."

I bowed my head. "Thank you Ms. Raymond"

"Fetch your cage Louise. It's time to lock you up again."

I brought Sarah the chastity cage.

As she fitted it over my cock and balls she said; "Louise, this really is much better. I don't want to have to worry about you doing nasty things in your bedroom tonight."

Once my cock cage was in place Sarah lay back down on her bed. As she picked up her book she said, "Louise, I will not require your services anymore tonight. It's time for you to go to your room. I'd like to sleep in tomorrow morning so be careful not to disturb me when you get up."

As I turned to leave my wife callously added, "Close the door behind you."

As I lay in bed that I night I asked myself the obvious question. Why was I putting up with this? Why didn't I just leave? I had a good job. I could easily support myself. Our state had no fault divorce. The settlement would most likely be a fifty fifty split. Sarah and I had a lot of money. I'd end up as a very wealthy man.

It didn't take long for me to figure out the answer. Part of me was enjoying the treatment I was receiving. I've had submissive masochistic fantasies for most of my adult life. I've carefully repressed them, but they've always been there.

I'm sure that Sarah sensed these feelings. I suspect that I unconsciously perceived her sadistic desires when we first met. This was most likely one of the reasons we were originally attracted to each other.

I lay in the dark and contemplated all of this. Sarah was turning out to be much more sadistic than I would have liked, but it was only for one week. I knew I could survive this.

Dave was a bit of a complication. I knew about cuckolding, it was actually part of my secret submissive fantasy. Knowing that he was going to fuck my wife tomorrow night was really very exciting. The problem with Dave was that Sarah seemed to be quite taken with him. I feared that she might decide to divorce me in favor of him.

I knew that I loved Sarah. I wanted to stay with her. This week was very intense. I settled on the hope that after this week was over we might find a more reasonable way to live out our fantasies. I smiled to myself. I wanted to be able to sit at the dining room table and have dinner with my wife.

As I fell asleep I had one nagging fear. What would I do if Sarah found an excuse to extend the period of my punishment.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers