Louisa Joins the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Come on!' the young woman growled, 'fuck it!'

Her boyfriend wasted no time. He took hold of his hard erect penis, promptly inserting it into the narrow gap, to a long loud sigh of pleasure from his girlfriend and gasps of delight from the onlookers.

Louisa opened her eyes, astonished and delighted to see the assembled guests crowded round. Having watching her loins shudder in a final paroxysm, their attention now turned to the young woman. She was being fucked vigorously, hands gripping her thighs, to an accompaniment of squeals and grunts. This triggered a sudden hive of activity in the room. Cocks penetrated willing vaginas over the arms of chairs, some ladies kneeled before men sucking their cock and hands were groping everywhere - men and women grasping at breasts.

Someone had brought a bottle of baby oil which was liberally poured into waiting palms, rubbed over rigid nipples on swaying breasts and rubbed over heaving buttocks, thrusting into hot sticky passages of sex.

A couple on the floor were fucking vigorously, the lady with her legs splayed wide, with much gasping and grunting.

As the exhibition continued, Louise adjusted her position to sit on Johnnie's lap, enjoying the feeling of his erect penis deep inside her, filling her warm vagina. Together, they watched the young man hump hard into the woman, his cock sliding in and out of her dripping lips with long deep strokes. The girl's face was creased into an ecstatic grimace, her eyes squeezed tight.

Virginia was unable to contain herself. She came round the side of the couple, watching avidly. With one hand, she cupped the man's swinging balls as his rhythm became more erratic, whilst the thumb of her other hand played on the woman's clitoris.

A loud grunt accompanied the honey-covered cock being quickly withdrawn from the gaping vagina, spurting its starchy contents as it came into sight, splashing over the cheeks of the girl's heaving buttocks. She screamed out loud with her own orgasm, loins bucking wildly.

With an exciting glow in her eyes, Virginia continued to tease the long clitoris of the jerking loins of the delirious woman, rejoicing in the sight of the spurts of sperm splattering over the twin orbs. She adored man's life essence. It dribbled down the side of the cheeks. The young man was pushed roughly aside by another guest eager to penetrate the young woman's vagina. His thick penis nudged the gaping entrance.

Every inch of the cock slid deep into the well-oiled passage. It began driving in and out in long, slow deep thrusts. Another of the men had come up behind Virginia, raised the hem of her kimono and pushed his hard cock at the split between her generous dangling labia. Stiffening slightly, Virginia closed her eyes to relish every inch of the invader slowly entering her secret joy from behind, slipping between the welcoming folds of her vagina. The third visitor of the evening.

After enjoying the ejaculation of sperm deep inside, the young lady stood up, turning to face Virginia, her cheeks rosy and her eyes twinkling with mischief. As the older woman threw her head back with pleasure, the younger one caressed the large nipples on Virginia's heavy breasts, swaying with the rhythm of her activity.

With grunts and sighs, the heavy loins battered her buttocks with quick short strokes until, with a loud grunt, a heavy thrust announced the explosion of the intruder's offering into her shrine. Virginia had no idea which of her guests it was, nor did she care. It was thick cock! That's all that mattered to her. She squeezed her vaginal muscles hard to take every last drop of juice, lost in a mild orgasm.

Meantime, a dark-haired handsome man in his early forties, wearing a shirt and socks, but nothing else, sporting a semi-stiff erection approached Louisa to stroke her breasts which were only half covered by her blouse. She made no move to stop him, gazing instead with great interest at his cock, which twitched and swayed as it began to fill.

Louisa reached out a hand to take hold of the slightly sticky shaft. Drawing it up and down, revealing the coral head shiny with his juice, she inspected the object in every detail. Johnnie watched over her shoulder as she began to jerk the newcomer's prick quietly, encouraging it to swell and stiffen. As it grew, Louisa saw that it had a distinct upward curve.

Her hand barely encircled the thick shaft, which she guessed to be around eight inches - rather longer than Johnnie's, but not as handsome, she thought. Now taking it with two hands, she began working it up and down to the man's murmurs of delight, whilst Johnnie clenched his loins causing his still stiff member to move inside her. Spurred on by these actions, Louisa seriously started to masturbate the cock.

Two of the other older ladies moved beside them to watch, a blonde woman allowing Johnnie to put his hand between her thighs, cupping the warm soft vulva in his palm, squeezing gently. From the colour of her fairly sparse bush, she proved to be a true blonde.

The loins of the dark-haired handsome man started to stiffen and jerk as Louise continued to work his cock up and down, until, with a final grunt of triumph, the shaft erupted with streams of sperm splashing over Louise. The onlookers applauded. Victoria took Johnnie by the hand, pulling Louise from his lap, to drag him away.

'My turn if you don't mind Louisa,' she insisted huskily, leading a bemused Johnnie by his erect cock, through the heaving lounge, where couples were noisily copulating on chairs and on the floor, into the bedroom.

To Johnnie's surprise, Thomas was on the bed with Amelia, the plump lady who had first propositioned him at the start of the evening, lying on top of him in the sixty-nine position. They were noisily lapping at each other's genitals.

'Move over' Victoria said, rolling them over to the side of the bed so that that Thomas was now on top. Lying on her back, Victoria threw her kimono open and hinged her chubby legs apart for Johnnie to look at her large bloated vulva, awash with juices, her pubic hair tousled and wet. He studied it with his usual interest in these things.

'Come on Johnnie. Fuck me!'

And so Johnnie mounted the fleshy curves of Virginia, placing his stiff cock between her juicy abundant puffed lips. She gave a loud sigh of pleasure as the cock was pushed slowly into the depths, eyes closed in ecstasy. As he started to thrust in and out of her, he was aware of Thomas at the side of him, similarly fucking the other woman, grunting with the effort.

For Thomas to watch his wife being shagged by their friend was an additional thrill. They took up the same rhythm, whilst Johnnie bent over to nibble on Amelia's delicious nipples. She was moaning with pleasure, her plump thighs wrapped round Thomas's waist as he skewered her vagina.

The bed shook and squeaked with the heaving bodies pounding on it. Virginia was fingering Amelia's clitoris as Amelia grappled with Virginia's large button. The combination of plunging cock in her vagina, and searching fingers on her clitoris, soon had Virginia coming up to the boil.

'I'm coming,' she panted. 'I'm coming! I'm coming! Don't stop, for God's sake!'

'Me too,' croaked Amelia, her loins starting to convulse. 'Come on, Virginia, bring me!'

And Virginia's fluttering fingers coaxed the waves of excitement to mount inside Amelia until, with a loud shudder, her body jerked with a loud moaning scream of agonising joy.

The sound of Amelia's crisis brought Virginia to her own shaking orgasm, bucking thighs and rolling head. The two women's paroxysms shaking the bed, Thomas gave a cry of relief as he discharged deep into Jenny and Johnnie began feeling the familiar tension mount quickly, dragging from the depths of his toes to his loins, as his discharge filled Virginia's vagina.

Having recovered from their exertions, the four returned to the lounge to find others quietly sitting, some sipping brandy. A couple on the floor were fucking quietly, the ample flesh of the buttocks trembling. In the corner, in an armchair, Louise was bouncing up and down on the lap of the young gentleman, with his cock embedded deep inside her, whilst his girlfriend, the young woman, fondled Louise's breasts with one hand and played with her clitoris with the other. Louisa's hand was lodged between the young woman's thighs, groping at her soft wet lips.

The young man's testicles could be seen drawn up to each side of the thumping shaft, held tight against it by the shrunken sac. Johnnie and Virginia arrived in time to hear Louise reach a shrill, though very satisfying orgasm.

'I think she decided to join in the fun after all,' he said to Virginia.