Louise and Emma

Story Info
Two women having pee fun.
784 words
3.75
43.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Louise and I am a teacher in my 40s. I am also a lesbian, never having had any sexual interest in guys.

Today, something that has been in the pipeline for a while now actually happened. I met up with a girl in her late 30s called Emma whom I met online on a pee fetish site and with whom I have corresponded for some time. She is unmarried but has a long term male partner and a couple of kids, though she is sexually attracted to women too. She has long fantasised about peeing in naughty places but had never done it because she felt bad about making a mess for others, and didn't want to mess up her own place because she wanted to keep it spotless and clean for her kids. Her partner isn't into it anyway.

Well, let's just cut a long story short. I, having confessed my fantasy of watching girls pee all around my place, agreed to let her fulfill her fantasies in my flat if she ever wanted to. Conveniently, she only lives 40 miles away! Eventually after getting to know me online, she agreed to meet me in a public place, and to go back to my flat for later pee fun if all went well. And today was the day! She travelled here by train, we met at the station, went to a local pub for a meal, and enjoyed a few drinks. We were both a bit nervous and tentative at first, but the drinks helped us relax as well as filling our bladders, and we were soon talking about our peeing interests in person as if we had done it a hundred times before.

Anyway, we got to my flat a little tipsy and both desperate for a pee. She wanted to see me piss first, perhaps as a kind of reassurance that peeing in my flat was ok. I suggested we take our clothes off and, after a moment's hesitation, she agreed. We undressed right there in the hallway, then I led her into the kitchen, stood with my legs apart, and started to piss all over the floor as she watched, an expression of glee upon her face. I swayed my hips to spray as wide an area as possible, also pissing against the doors of the fridge and the cooker. The sound of my piss splashing down was very loud and filled the room.

When I finished she wanted to know where she could piss. I told her she could literally pee anywhere except on electrical sockets or devices for obvious reasons, and suggested the living room. As we entered the room, I told her to pee anywhere she liked. So grinning with naughty pleasure, she strode into the centre of the room, squatted down, and immediately began a long pee right there on the carpet. The loud hiss of her relief filled the room, accompanied by a muffled splashing sound that gradually changed in tone and became louder as the carpet beneath her grew saturated with a large and growing puddle. She kept shifting her gaze from me to the carpet beneath her, all the while grinning with absolute glee. This girl was obviously loving what she was doing, which turned me on even more. By the time that she had finished, the puddle in the middle of the carpet was huge.

She stayed with me for several hours, drinking loads of tea, coffee, and soft drinks that I had laid on. We discussed our pee fantasies and past experiences in between pees, everytime we needed to go just peeing anywhere we felt like it. We both peed on my bedroom carpet, I peed on the kitchen table and against the wall in the hallway, she got up and peed on my bed! She also kind of stood astride my living room coffee table and pissed all over it. With our final pee, I got up and peed all over the sofa. Then she agreed, at my behest, to do a standing pee all over my living room carpet, legs apart and hands on hips, which was even sexier than the squatting pee there she had started with.

Shortly after this, washed and dressed, I called her a taxi back to the railway station. All in all it was a fantastic afternoon, the best pee fun I have had in years! I am really going to enjoy sleeping in my wet bed tonight, knowing that I am sleeping in her pee. In fact, I think I might as well just get up and pee on the bed myself just before I turn in! Why not!